PDA

View Full Version : NBA Supposedly Agrees With New FIBA ONE That I am eternally full of shit.

Euroleague
03-26-2015, 08:01 PM
FIBA has officially changed the schedule of international basketball so that qualifications for all international tournaments will happen year round, including during the season.

Something already discussed and confirmed in this forum, even after everyone here claimed I was lying and that "it would never ever happen and then NBA would never agree to it".

Now, FIBA has made more changes.

They have removed the world regional zones of,

FIBA Americas
FIBA Europe
FIBA Asia
FIBA Africa
FIBA Oceania

And changed the overall FIBA governing body of FIBA World.

This has all been removed and changed into one single governing entity called FIBA ONE.

And under the new FIBA ONE, the NBA has now supposedly reportedly agreed to shorten the NBA season starting with the new international cycle of tournaments that starts in 2017, following the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.

Remember, this entire thing has been talked about here by me for like the last 3 years, and every single person here claimed "it will never ever happen" and every single thing I said came true and it did happen.

FIBA changed the schedule to year round, and games during the season, and the NBA agreed to it, just like I said, and ALL OF YOU WERE WRONG.

So, just keep that in mind before you start saying this can't happen, because you were already proven wrong about this same issue.

Proctor
03-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Source?

JohnFreeman
Will never happen.

gts
links?

josh99
03-26-2015, 08:04 PM
Is that the ocean I smell? So salty

inclinerator
03-26-2015, 08:05 PM
who repped this guy

Smoke117
03-26-2015, 08:06 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/3f294d7e7562629b0f38671ab78ad776/tumblr_inline_mlw9zgTP881qz4rgp.gif

BigBoss
03-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Is that the ocean I smell? So salty

No its jizz on chin

gts
03-26-2015, 08:10 PM
A quick goggle show OP is lying again... according to this article they don't even vote on it until next June and there's a lot of discontnet among the euro clubs/teams

http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/we_have_a_huge_problem_spanish_basketball_chief_ur ges_fiba_to_rethink_inter

navy
At what point do we question the mental capacity of Euroleague? He's too sophisticated to be a retard, but also too sophisticated to be a troll.

Truly an enigma of a poster.

dubeta
The Euroleague version of 3ball shows up....

Proctor
03-26-2015, 08:13 PM
The Euroleague version of 3ball shows up....
OP is 3ball.

Euroleague
03-26-2015, 08:16 PM
A quick goggle show OP is lying again... according to this article they don't even vote on it until next June and there's a lot of discontnet among the euro clubs/teams

http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/we_have_a_huge_problem_spanish_basketball_chief_ur ges_fiba_to_rethink_inter

FIBA already finalized the decision months ago.

The head of FIBA is already moving forward with threatening to close the Euroleague competition down if they don't agree to it. In fact, many sources say they even decided to close Euroleague down already.

And many say they already decided to close down Adriatic League also for similar reasons and that it won't exist even already.

The ratification issue has nothing to do with it.

gts
03-26-2015, 08:19 PM

The head of FIBA is already moving forward with threatening to close the Euroleague competition down if they don't agree to it. In fact, many sources say they even decided to close Euroleague down already.

And many say they already decided to close down Adriatic League also for similar reasons.

links or stfu

gts
03-26-2015, 08:21 PM
GOAT thread title change :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

aj1987
03-26-2015, 08:21 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The mod who changed the title deserves a gold medal.

Euroleague
03-26-2015, 08:22 PM
links or stfu

You are a moron and a rude SOB.

You clearly don't have the mental capacity, nor the manners to comprehend any of this.

Also, you were one of the people that claimed here for years that, "the NBA will never agree to having the qualifications year round."

Yet they already agreed to it idiot. As was already confirmed by FIBA and in numerous threads in this forum.

In threads YOU POSTED IN.

IGNORE LIST

Real Men Wear Green
03-26-2015, 08:23 PM
links or stfu
What, you don't believe that the NBA is going to cut itself out of millions of dollars and **** up every player's contract, cost arena works work as well for the sake of a tournament they make no money off of directly just because Euroleague says so? Whyever not?

Euroleague
03-26-2015, 08:24 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The mod who changed the title deserves a gold medal.

He does that every time in one of these threads, only to have an official FIBA link posted shortly after that..........

Eric Cartman
03-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the chuckle Real Men Wear Green.

Euroleague
03-26-2015, 08:26 PM
What, you don't believe that the NBA is going to cut itself out of millions of dollars and **** up every player's contract, cost arena works work as well for the sake of a tournament they make no money off of directly just because Euroleague says so? Whyever not?

NFL season is 16 games long.

NFL makes way, way, way, way, way more money than the NBA does.

You fail at basic logic and reasoning and so do all of the other drooling morons posting in this thread.

gts
03-26-2015, 08:26 PM
You are a moron and a rude SOB.

You clearly don't have the mental capacity, nor the manners to comprehend any of this.

Also, you were one of the people that claimed here for years that, "the NBA will never agree to having the qualifications year round."

Yet they already agreed to it idiot. As was already confirmed by FIBA and in numerous threads in this forum.

In threads YOU POSTED IN.

IGNORE LIST

links or stfu..

it's simple post one link from a reputable source backing up what you're saying or stfu

I just posted one saying you're full of sh*t, prove that article wrong or stfu

you have two choices links or stfu

Euroleague
03-26-2015, 08:28 PM
links or stfu..

it's simple post one link from a reputable source backing up what you're saying or stfu

I just posted one saying you're full of sh*t, prove that article wrong or stfu

you have two choices links or stfu

I already posted NUMEROUS official links from FIBA confirming it in threads YOU posted in.

There is not a search feature. Stop being a lying prick.

I am ignoring you now.

gts
03-26-2015, 08:31 PM
I admit I made it all up in a pathetic attempt to gain attention

Le Shaqtus
03-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Euroleague getting shitted on by mods as usual :applause:

Well deserved.

SpecialQue
03-26-2015, 08:34 PM
I already posted NUMEROUS official links from FIBA confirming it in threads YOU posted in.

Those links are nestled snugly next to Pauk's "Jordan flops" vids.

Real Men Wear Green
03-26-2015, 08:34 PM
NFL season is 16 games long.

NFL makes way, way, way, way, way more money than the NBA does.

You fail at basic logic and reasoning and so do all of the other drooling morons posting in this thread.
Don't talk about logic when you're not bothering to use it. If the NFL shrank their season they'd lose money too dumbass. NFL, NBA, MLB, and every other pro sports league makes money by selling tickets, broadcasting games, sponsors, etc. If the NBA cuts out 20 games to support the voices in your head each team loses a ton of revenue, ESPN/TNT is demanding what happened to the various games they were promised and aren't going to pay the NBA a percentage of their contracts (at the least) and various sponsors will also want thjeir deals reworked. And then the players with their guaranteed contracts are also pissed off. And the NBA opens up this colossal can of worms for what? FIBA, who isn't paying them a dime?

And of course this huge news goes down unreported by ESPN or CNN or Insidehoops or anyone, anywhere...but some paranoid schizophrenic calling himself Euroleague...on a basketball messageboard.

Done_And_Done
03-26-2015, 08:37 PM
If the NBA scaled back the number of games by even 1 I would be stunned. The owners have the ultimate say. In which way do they benefit from allowing their players to compete in these games?

It's the same reason why we'll probably never see NHL'ers play in the Olympics any more. It doesn't add up man.

Sources?

Siemens
03-26-2015, 08:49 PM
FIBA has officially changed the schedule of international basketball so that qualifications for all international tournaments will happen year round, including during the season.

Something already discussed and confirmed in this forum, even after everyone here claimed I was lying and that "it would never ever happen and then NBA would never agree to it".

Now, FIBA has made more changes.

They have removed the world regional zones of,

FIBA Americas
FIBA Europe
FIBA Asia
FIBA Africa
FIBA Oceania

And changed the overall FIBA governing body of FIBA World.

This has all been removed and changed into one single governing entity called FIBA ONE.

And under the new FIBA ONE, the NBA has now supposedly reportedly agreed to shorten the NBA season starting with the new international cycle of tournaments that starts in 2017, following the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.

Remember, this entire thing has been talked about here by me for like the last 3 years, and every single person here claimed "it will never ever happen" and every single thing I said came true and it did happen.

FIBA changed the schedule to year round, and games during the season, and the NBA agreed to it, just like I said, and ALL OF YOU WERE WRONG.

So, just keep that in mind before you start saying this can't happen, because you were already proven wrong about this same issue.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/09faa8f6cd81ccf7c84a3faf6ab18c10/tumblr_mx5ny789UD1skh0gdo1_400.gif

r0drig0lac
03-26-2015, 08:52 PM
:lol

Milbuck
03-26-2015, 09:11 PM
NBA Supposedly Agrees With New FIBA ONE That I am eternally full of shit.

http://i.minus.com/ih4d5UMzO0hjk.gif

bballnoob1192
03-26-2015, 09:14 PM

And many say they already decided to close down Adriatic League also for similar reasons and that it won't exist even already.

http://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/multiple-sources.jpg

KNOW1EDGE
03-26-2015, 09:16 PM
Still waiting for dat link doe....

dubeta
03-26-2015, 09:25 PM
We need to throw Euroleague and 3ball in a cage and make them write essays to each other.

Whoever convinces the other first, gets to leave.

hangintheair
03-26-2015, 09:50 PM
http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/media/3afea780141683630766118028_700wa_0.gif

aj1987
03-26-2015, 09:55 PM
We need to throw Euroleague and 3ball in a cage and make them write essays to each other.

Whoever convinces the other first, gets to leave.
http://i.imgur.com/SMUZStd.jpg

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 10:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SMUZStd.jpg
:roll: Euroleague is an actual crazy person:applause: Now we just need SacB Shady back

robert de niro
03-26-2015, 10:31 PM
mmm delicious sources http://i.imgur.com/CX007VX.png

Proctor
03-26-2015, 10:33 PM
:roll: Euroleague is an actual crazy person:applause: Now we just need SacB Shady back
He posts here still under the name k0kakw0rld or w/e the hell it is.

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 10:47 PM
He posts here still under the name k0kakw0rld or w/e the hell it is.
:wtf: How does everybody figure out the alt situations around here. I always feel way behind.

Proctor
03-26-2015, 10:56 PM
:wtf: How does everybody figure out the alt situations around here. I always feel way behind.
I'm actually not sure it's him but I like to make the accusation because they're equally stupid and make the same type of reactionary stan threads. :lol And nobody sad enough as Shady stops posting here.

Done_And_Done
03-27-2015, 12:22 AM
Euroleague... You're an amusing individual man. I'll give you that much.

Jud
03-27-2015, 12:23 AM
That title :oldlol:

Dr.J4ever
03-27-2015, 01:17 AM
Guys, sorry to disappoint, but there is at least some truth to what EL is saying. Mods, be fair.

Here is link....

http://ballineurope.com/we-really-dont-need-another-civil-war/

Now, there is no way that the NBA will agree to hold mid season Fiba tournaments UNLESS they had a stake in it or shorten the season for no reason. Don't underestimate Adam Silver and the NBA's dominance and clout over international hoops to get it done though. Silver has broached the idea of shorter seasons and mid season tournaments before, but not a fiba tournament.

However, if Fiba relents, the NBA will say go ahead and do your tournaments without NBA players, and we will see how popular these tournaments will be.

Real Men Wear Green
03-27-2015, 04:58 AM
Guys, sorry to disappoint, but there is at least some truth to what EL is saying. Mods, be fair.
Where in your link does the NBA agree to anything?

Adam Silver
03-29-2015, 03:17 AM
I just got tired of daily emails from the OP.

RRR3
03-29-2015, 09:28 AM
I just got tired of daily emails from the OP.
:roll: 😂

Euroleague
04-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Again, all the clown trolls here get owned.

FIBA has now been reported to have taken over the Adriatic League because they would not agree to their demands, just as I said...........

All the federations of the former Yugo countries were supposedly simply told they would be banned from the Olympics and the FIBA World Cup if they did not agree.

The NBA and USA Basketball have also supposedly according to reported been told the same thing. Either agree to all of FIBA's demands, or Team USA is banned immediately from the Olympics and the World Cup.

Also, FIBA is now reported to be said to be moving on to trying to take over the Euroleague, just as they did to the Adriatic League, and are now said be, according to reports, moving on to threatening to ban Italy, Spain, and Greece basketball federations from the Olympics and World Cup also, if they do not remove their clubs from the Euroleague......

Real Men Wear Green
04-08-2015, 04:01 PM
FIBA is in fact taking over the NBA. (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCsQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdQw 4w9WgXcQ&ei=sYglVbinH_eHsQSJroD4Cw&usg=AFQjCNG7el8GOsX8SUPmhUksMRzOa9FzwQ&sig2=03khb7kmiZyt-G3I3xRTZQ&bvm=bv.90237346,d.cWc)

Marchesk
04-08-2015, 04:03 PM
FIBA is in fact taking over the NBA. (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCsQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdQw 4w9WgXcQ&ei=sYglVbinH_eHsQSJroD4Cw&usg=AFQjCNG7el8GOsX8SUPmhUksMRzOa9FzwQ&sig2=03khb7kmiZyt-G3I3xRTZQ&bvm=bv.90237346,d.cWc)

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Can't ever get enough of that.

Euroleague
05-05-2015, 10:19 PM
http://www.eurohoops.net/2015/05/one-on-one/90787/

In a more than interesting interview to “El Mundo Deportivo” and Jose Ignacio Huguet, FIBA secretary general Patrick Baumann talked about FIBA’s intentions toward the Euroleague and European basketball in general.

The bottom line of the interview is that FIBA will not change its new national teams calendar and the plan to make the FIBA World Cup the premier basketball competition, having the blessings of the NBA.

kennethgriffin
05-05-2015, 10:25 PM
the nba is where people all around the world wanna play above all

if they arent good enough then they go to the euroleague.

anyone who is not nba quality is an amateur basketball player

Period

How hard is this to understand

Euroleague
05-05-2015, 10:28 PM

Period

You have posted that same exact post about 500 times. In topics that have nothing at all to do with anything even related to it.

This topic being one of them.

GTFO -------->

ShawkFactory
05-05-2015, 10:33 PM
I wish Euroleague would get mugged real soon.

Thunderfan86
05-05-2015, 10:33 PM
You have posted that same exact post about 500 times. In topics that have nothing at all to do with anything even related to it.

GTFO -------->
I would like to ask you a serious question sir. Why are you so angry all the time? I haven't been around here as long as some of the other guys, but it seems like almost every post I see from you is filled with a lot of anger and aggression. What's going on man?

dgaras
05-05-2015, 10:34 PM

GTFO -------->

Period

kennethgriffin
05-05-2015, 10:38 PM

GTFO -------->

Period

HylianNightmare
05-05-2015, 10:54 PM
How do you only have one red bar?

retaxis
05-06-2015, 01:18 AM

Period

Amateur means ur not making money from it. If u get a five year 20 million dollar contract in China or euro league ur not only making money, your making a lot of money from it enough to sustain a great lifestyle. Otoh if you were playing for free while working full time as an engineer than you would be an amateur do u understand? Make money = professional. No money = amateur.

Eric Cartman
05-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Nick Calathes > Vassilis Spanoulis

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 11:52 PM
Nick Calathes > Vassilis Spanoulis

I guess that explains why Calathes barely played on Panathinaikos and Spanoulis was the league MVP, while being on the same team......

I guess that explains why Calathes gets like 10 minutes of playing time a game on the Greek NT as Spanoulis' sub...........

Mr. Jabbar
05-07-2015, 12:17 AM
just negged the op, i invite everyone else to follow

Spurs5Rings2014
05-07-2015, 12:58 AM
How do you only have one red bar?

He's green now.

:wtf: :biggums: :confusedshrug: