PDA

View Full Version : Kobe, AI, Westbrook

scm5
03-27-2015, 12:49 PM
Put all three of these players in the same body. Let's just say Wade's prime body because he's around their average in height, as athletic as any of them, and is capable enough to pull off any move they need.

Who is the best player of the three?

riseagainst
03-27-2015, 12:52 PM
Kobe

3peated
03-27-2015, 12:59 PM
this question pisses me off it's so dumb and stupid and ughh wow i just punched my ****ing dog in the face

ImKobe
03-27-2015, 01:11 PM
this question pisses me off it's so dumb and stupid and ughh wow i just punched my ****ing dog in the face

same, only that I punched my dog first and then I got pissed.

AirTupac
03-27-2015, 01:16 PM
I just choked my dog after reading this question.

Budadiiii
03-27-2015, 01:18 PM
Westbrook.

Kobe stans love lumping Kobe in with Westbrook as if they're one in the same mentally.

Westbrook is way more ruthless and plays way way harder. In Wades body he would be the undisputed GOAT.

4.0 GPA at UCLA. Westbrook's work ethic is incredible.

Mass Debator
03-27-2015, 01:26 PM
So basically you're comparing skills and intangibles?
The undisputed answer is Kobe.

Siemens
03-27-2015, 01:27 PM
So I can have AI at Wade's height? Him please.

dontgetchoked
03-27-2015, 01:33 PM
a 6'4 Iverson would be amazing, but im gonna go with kobe

nathanjizzle
03-27-2015, 01:37 PM
why is westbrook even mentioned amongst kobe and ivo? TF?

westbrooks had all season to show what he can do with a team being the sole leader, and his team is in and out of 8th place. kobe and ivo has lead their teams to elite status consistently.

scm5
03-27-2015, 01:38 PM
Out of the three, I think Westbrook would pretty much stay the same. Wade and Westbrook are pretty comparable athletically.

AI gets the most upgraded, but his mentality off the court would stay the same and I doubt he would work on his game as much as Westbrook and Kobe.

Kobe I think also gets a small upgrade athletically. I think he would drive in more often and settle on jumpers less.

scm5
03-27-2015, 01:40 PM

westbrooks had all season to show what he can do with a team being the sole leader, and his team is in and out of 8th place. kobe and ivo has lead their teams to elite status consistently.

Cuz I'm bored and wanted to have a discussion with more than two players.

Kobe, AI, and Westbrook are all very similar in terms of their mentality on the court but with different approaches to the game.

PJR
03-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Um just give me Prime Wade wtf.

24-Inch_Chrome
03-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Cuz I'm bored and wanted to have a discussion with more than two players.

Kobe, AI, and Westbrook are all very similar in terms of their mentality on the court but with different approaches to the game.

He's just angry that all three > Rose.

That's in terms of ability and mentality.

I'd take Kobe over Westbrook/AI, but it'd actually be quite close. Kobe wins on shooting ability, Westbrook/AI had more as far as that mentality imo.

Siemens
03-27-2015, 01:48 PM

Is this a joke? Prime Kobe missed the playoffs completely.

Akrazotile
03-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Actually Kobe, AI, Westbrook, is a very similar and equal comparison, however I feel you should also have Marbury, TMac, and Arenas in there as well.

ImKobe
03-27-2015, 01:58 PM

Define "Prime". Kobe and his joke of a team was injured for a chunk of the season under an incompetent coaching staff...it was a complete mess that year.

The current help Russ has is better than what Kobe had in 08.

scm5
03-27-2015, 02:02 PM

The Lakers were actually in the playoffs til Kobe went down with I think a knee injury.

Budadiiii
03-27-2015, 02:11 PM
Westbrook would be the best all-around player in history with Wades body.

You think he's a triple double machine now? Imagine him with bigger hands, 1.5 inches taller, 3 more inches on his wingspan, and potentially 25-30 pounds heavier.

He would be BULLYING people in the post, dishing out 10 assists a game, his efficiency would sky rocket, and he'd be grabbing 8-10 rebounds a game as well.

Defensively? Prime Pippen. Probably better. Lead the league in steals easily. Would lead the league in blocks for guards.

sd3035
03-27-2015, 02:15 PM
I just choked my dog after reading this question.

You have a strange way of spelling "chicken"