PDA

View Full Version : How many people here dont have Jordan as the GOAT ?

navy
03-27-2015, 04:30 PM
Ive always maintained that Jordan is considered the Goat by most, outside of a few stans and a plethora of trolls who probably don't actually believe what they say....So the question here who does not have Jordan as the GOAT ? And obviously say who you have at the top.

Smoke117
03-27-2015, 04:32 PM
I have Kareem as the GOAT and I've never been shy about saying that.

Im Still Ballin
03-27-2015, 04:32 PM
He's my GOAT

k0kakw0rld
03-27-2015, 04:33 PM
KAJ all day

Mass Debator
03-27-2015, 04:34 PM

#1 MJ
#2 Russell

dubeta
03-27-2015, 04:39 PM
1) Kareem

2) Magic

3) Shaq

4) LeBron

5) Jordan

Budadiiii
03-27-2015, 04:39 PM
KAJ is the GOAT because he played with another top 5 all-time player for the bulk of his rings.

Somehow that doesn't affect his legacy like it does with Jordan, who played with a fringe top 50er.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 04:43 PM
i don't have him as goat after analysing his career.

Paul George 24
03-27-2015, 04:44 PM
1) Kareem

2) Magic

3) Shaq

4) LeBron

5) Jordan

LEFLOP :roll:

Paul George 24
03-27-2015, 04:45 PM
i don't have him as goat after analysing his career.
CAUSE U RE THE PERSON OF dubeta:oldlol:

nba_55
KAJ is the GOAT because he played with another top 5 all-time player for the bulk of his rings.

Somehow that doesn't affect his legacy like it does with Jordan, who played with a fringe top 50er.

Doesn't matter, Jordan probably had the most stacked cast ever. Which other all-time great had teammates who could win 55 games without him?

jlip
I rank players according to tiers, and MJ is only one of 3-5 players in tier #1.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 04:46 PM
CAUSE U RE THE PERSON OF dubeta:oldlol:

are you theo?

T_L_P
03-27-2015, 04:49 PM
Doesn't matter, Jordan probably had the most stacked cast ever. Which other all-time great had teammates who could win 55 games without him?

Kareem.

1989 Lakers: 57 wins

1990 Lakers: 63 games

ralph_i_el
03-27-2015, 04:49 PM
https://www.extension.org/sites/default/files/Youth.png

SouBeachTalents
03-27-2015, 04:51 PM

For whatever reason, Kareem/Magic are held to a completely different standard than other all time greats. Kobe's first 3 titles are deemed a footnote for playing with Shaq, and LeBron's Finals runs are dismissed because of the conference he's played in, yet these two top 5 GOAT's played together, in an extremely weak conference, and none of their titles/accomplishments are ever criticized the way they are for LeBron & Kobe

Psileas
03-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Ι find Wilt's, Russell's and Kareem's GOAT cases comparably serious, so I hesitate to call anyone the definite GOAT.

My own question is: Among the people who have Jordan at #1 "without thinking twice" and they have nothing to gain out of this choice (=it's their honest choice, not something that the media or someone else persuaded them to claim), how many have lived/studied extensively the games of the other players I mentioned.

Patrick Chewing
03-27-2015, 04:53 PM
1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain

Budadiiii
03-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Kareem.

:roll:

Beat me to it. Made the NBA finals both years after Kareem retired and won more games both years.

G0ATbe
03-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Great player. Was my favorite player growing up(before Kobe), but absolutely not GOAT material.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. O'neal
5. Bird
6. Wilt
7. Duncan
8. Russell
9. Hakeem Olajuwon
10. Moses Malone
11. Oscar Robinson
12. Kevin Garnett
13. Scottie Pippen
14. Julius Erving
15. Dwyane Wade
16. Michael Jordan

SouBeachTalents
03-27-2015, 05:00 PM
Great player. Was my favorite player growing up(before Kobe), but absolutely not GOAT material.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. O'neal
5. Bird
6. Wilt
7. Duncan
8. Russell
9. Hakeem Olajuwon
10. Moses Malone
11. Oscar Robinson
12. Kevin Garnett
13. Scottie Pippen
14. Julius Erving
15. Dwyane Wade
16. Michael Jordan

Most accurate list of all time?

Akrazotile
03-27-2015, 05:01 PM
I rank players according to tiers, and MJ is only one of 3-5 players in tier #1.

This.

People are too quick to assume there is a definitive chronological pecking order.

The fact is, there are a handful of players at each level that are basically interchangeable.

DonDadda59
03-27-2015, 05:04 PM

A ton. Better question is how many all time greats had a teammate who led a team to a championship before said supposed great fled their team to join up with them? :lol

nba_55
03-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Kareem.

Kareem didn't add anything to his legacy with that team, he was at the end of his career. Jordan gets credited for 3 championships for playing with the team that won 55 games without him.

Hey Yo
03-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Kareem.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Kareem was 41yrs old when he walked away.

MJ was 30 and in his prime.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 05:07 PM
A ton. Better question is how many all time greats had a teammate who led a team to a championship before said supposed great fled their team to join up with them? :lol

Why are you getting insecure? Lebron is not my father, you insulting him doesn't make me mad. Controle your insecurities and stay on topic.

And you got all those green bars :biggums: Flawed system

SouBeachTalents
03-27-2015, 05:07 PM

:oldlol: LeBron's the only one in the top 10 isn't he?

nba_55
03-27-2015, 05:08 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Kareem was 41yrs old when he walked away.

MJ was 30 and in his prime.

This.:applause: :applause:

zizozain
03-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Kareem is the greatest player in NBA history

Kareem is the greatest basketball player in history

and if he wasn't a Muslim, ESPN and the rest of zionist media w made him GOD

MJ was juast a brand

Hey Yo
03-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Why are you getting insecure? Lebron is not my father, you insulting him doesn't make me mad. Controle your insecurities and stay on topic.

And you got all those green bars :biggums: Flawed system
His uses his alt "beastmode" to give himself rep.

Im Still Ballin
03-27-2015, 05:14 PM
If you want to take a garbage team as far as possible Lebron is your guy

If you have a talented team already that is not quite championship material you take Jordan

24-Inch_Chrome
03-27-2015, 05:24 PM
If I had to guess I'd say the majority of real ISH posters (discounting all trolls, usually LeBron/Kobe stans) have Jordan as the GOAT. A smaller contingent would have Kareem, and a much smaller group would have Wilt.

I flip-flop between rankings and tiers but Jordan is #1 on my personal rankings and top tier in my tier list.

T_L_P
03-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Kareem didn't add anything to his legacy with that team, he was at the end of his career. Jordan gets credited for 3 championships for playing with the team that won 55 games without him.

Kareem gets credit for 2 rings on teams that were able to win 63 games without him (not to mention, he wasn't even all that effective on the second title team).

ArbitraryWater
03-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Kareem gets credit for 2 rings on teams that were able to win 63 games without him (not to mention, he wasn't even all that effective on the second title team).

Nahh not really.. I think most know he was a non-factor on the last 2 title Teams.

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Abdul-Jabbar is the NBA GOAT for me.

Smoke117
03-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Abdul-Jabbar is the NBA GOAT for me.

The NBA GOAT and the GOAT basketball player in general are not one in the same?...this should be good.

Hey Yo
03-27-2015, 05:37 PM
Nahh not really.. I think most know he was a non-factor on the last 2 title Teams.
87 Finals he avg. 22-7- 2.5blks

I'd say he was a 39yr old factor at 34mpg

24-Inch_Chrome
03-27-2015, 05:43 PM
The NBA GOAT and the GOAT basketball player in general are not one in the same?...this should be good.

Inb4 Spanoulis.

jongib369
03-27-2015, 05:44 PM
My list changes, but I usually have Jordan at 3rd, sometimes higher at 4, but it's hard for me to rank someone so damn good....So I prefer tiers...But if it's a top 10 list?

1.Wilt
2.Kareem
3.Jordan

Hey Yo
03-27-2015, 05:57 PM
If someone wanted to get picky, they could use a players NCAA days which obviously isn't NBA.

If NCAA rules (at the time) allowed Freshman to play, Kareem more than likely would have been part of 4 straight NCAA championships at UCLA.

So if you use both, you could say basketball career / player

sdot_thadon
03-27-2015, 06:01 PM
He's my goat, used to be by far when I was a kid. Now I can see other cases a bit more objectively than when I was running around with my 23 jersey on all the time....
1.Mj (obvious reasons)
2.Jabbar (dominated every level of the game over 3 decades?)
3.Russell ( very underrated due to lack of info)

And I struggle like hell now with Wilt. I can't place him anymore. He can be anywhere from 3-8 on any given day lol.

Fudge
03-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Jordan is the GOAT because I said so.

It's really not close either.

Kblaze8855
03-27-2015, 06:06 PM
There is a reasonable argument to be made for Jordan, Kareem, Russell, and wilt to me. Long as you dont have anyone outside that 4...im not gonna argue with you.

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:08 PM

That's not what I said. Two different discussions and issues. And I am not getting into that in this thread, because of trolling assholes.

What I am saying though that is relevant is that you can't claim someone that never played in FIBA is "greatest basketball player ever".

Kareem never played in FIBA.

So I am simply saying Kareem is the best NBA player ever for me. But he never played in any FIBA game ever. So that claim about "greatest basketball player ever" is over the top. Without him ever playing in FIBA.

I think it would be more fair to separate him out from that.

It is like Belov, the greatest FIBA player ever. he never played in NBA.

So you can say Belov is the best FIBA player ever. Kareem is the best NBA player ever. Leave it at that. No need to exaggerate one way or the other when neither played in both and say "greatest basketball player ever".

If you are going to do that, then you have to actually look at guys that played both.

I think it's fair to say Kareem is best NCAA player ever also though, but FIBA and NBA are much more important than NCAA.

Keep in mind here...........we are talking GOAT, as in GREATEST of all time. That has the meaning of the guy with the greatest career, not necessarily the best player.

And they are saying, "Kareem is the greatest basketball player of all time". It's not the same as saying "best basketball player of all time". Two different standards.

ClipperRevival
Good to see KAJ getting some love. I thought I would be the only one saying he's the only guy along with MJ who can make a legit claim to GOAT. No one else is in that class. Russell? Not much of an offensive game and questionable era. Wilt? Came up short in the playoffs time and time again. When you look at the total body of work, there is MJ and KAJ and then everyone else a notch below.

SouBeachTalents
There is a reasonable argument to be made for Jordan, Kareem, Russell, and wilt to me. Long as you dont have anyone outside that 4...im not gonna argue with you.

:applause: Agreed, those 4 all have legit arguments.

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Inb4 Spanoulis.

Spanoulis is the Euroleague GOAT. That's a different discussion though. So stop trolling.

swagga
03-27-2015, 06:13 PM
magic/kareem/jordan = goat tier for me. gun to the head i'd take kareem. DPOY defense at important position in the game and the best offensive move in the history of the L.

Spanoulis is the Euroleague GOAT. That's a different discussion though. So stop trolling.
ish GOAT doing work :lol

Milbuck
03-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Giannis >>>>>>>>> Spanoulis.

r0drig0lac
03-27-2015, 06:14 PM

#1 MJ
#2 Russell
this

Smoke117
03-27-2015, 06:17 PM
That's not what I said. Two different discussions and issues. And I am not getting into that in this thread, because of trolling assholes.

What I am saying though that is relevant is that you can't claim someone that never played in FIBA is "greatest basketball player ever".

Kareem never played in FIBA.

So I am simply saying Kareem is the best NBA player ever for me. But he never played in any FIBA game ever. So that claim about "greatest basketball player ever" is over the top. Without him ever playing in FIBA.

I think it would be more fair to separate him out from that.

It is like Belov, the greatest FIBA player ever. he never played in NBA.

So you can say Belov is the best FIBA player ever. Kareem is the best NBA player ever. Leave it at that. No need to exaggerate one way or the other when neither played in both and say "greatest basketball player ever".

If you are going to do that, then you have to actually look at guys that played both.

I think it's fair to say Kareem is best NCAA player ever also though, but FIBA and NBA are much more important than NCAA.

Keep in mind here...........we are talking GOAT, as in GREATEST of all time. That has the meaning of the guy with the greatest career, not necessarily the best player.

And they are saying, "Kareem is the greatest basketball player of all time". It's not the same as saying "best basketball player of all time". Two different standards.

:rolleyes: Why would he need to have played in the minor leagues?

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:17 PM

Giannis never played in Euroleague idiot, as has been explained to you in this forum about 1,000 times.

This guy Milbuck, is an example of one of those trolling ASSHOLES right there.

Also, try to derail the thread again, and I am reporting you directly to Jeff's twitter. That you once again, are trying to ruin a good basketball discussion with your sick trolling.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Good to see KAJ getting some love. I thought I would be the only one saying he's the only guy along with MJ who can make a legit claim to GOAT. No one else is in that class. Russell? Not much of an offensive game and questionable era. Wilt? Came up short in the playoffs time and time again. When you look at the total body of work, there is MJ and KAJ and then everyone else a notch below.

Really? How many games of him have you watched? Can you go in details about his offensive game please? I would really like to know.

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:19 PM
:rolleyes: Why would he need to have played in the minor leagues?

So, I am supposed to discuss who the GOAT basketball player is, with someone that does not even know what FIBA is?

IGNORE LIST.

You don't even have basic basketball knowledge and you are in a thread about the GOAT basketball player?

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Smoke117
03-27-2015, 06:20 PM
So, I am supposed to discuss who the GOAT basketball player is, with someone that does not even know what FIBA is?

IGNORE LIST.

You don't even have basic basketball knowledge and you are in a thread about the GOAT basketball player?

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

You realize that you supposedly added me to your ignore list about 2 years ago...right? :lol You're a joke.

ClipperRevival
03-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Really? How many games of him have you watched? Can you go in details about his offensive game please? I would really like to know.

I have watched none. But I am going by accepted knowledge and stats. Let me flip it around. If you thought he was so good offensively, please describe his strengths as an offensive player.

3ball
03-27-2015, 06:21 PM
:applause: Agreed, those 4 all have legit arguments (MJ, Russell, Wilt, Kareem).

The other guys all have weaknesses in some aspect of their ability or career.

Only MJ's ability and career had no weaknesses in any area..

Milbuck
Giannis never played in Euroleague idiot, as has been explained to you in this forum about 1,000 times.

This guy Milbuck, is an example of one of those trolling ASSHOLES right there.
Dude was a Greek League all star by 16. Not even a legal adult and he was tearing Euroleague apart. So ****ing dominant he left to go pro in the NBA at just 18.

nba_55

Only MJ's ability and career had no weaknesses in any area.

He is 1-9 without Pippen. He can't protect the pain like Wilt and Russell. He can't shoot 3's and more.

SouBeachTalents

Only MJ's ability and career had no weaknesses in any area.

I've got Jordan as GOAT, but Kareem (longevity), Russell (championships), and Wilt (stats) all have an argument

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:22 PM
You realize that you supposedly added me to your ignore list about 2 years ago...right? :lol You're a joke.

Jordan played "in the minor leagues" according to your post.

STFU and GTFO.

People with actual basketball knowledge are trying to have a real basketball talk here.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:23 PM
I have watched none. But I am going by accepted knowledge and stats. Let me flip it around. If you thought he was so good offensively, please describe his strengths as an offensive player.

I don't judge players I have never watched and this is why I never said he was good offensively or bad. GOAT is subjective, one shouldn't let other people's eyes decide their list for him.
You say he had no offensive game and yet have never watched him. LOL

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Dude was a Greek League all star by 16. Not even a legal adult and he was tearing Euroleague apart. So ****ing dominant he left to go pro in the NBA at just 18.

kblaze claims to be a serious and good mod, yet he constantly lets ludicrous trolling like this go on in threads he posts in.

It is 100% proof that he is a worthless POS mod.

ClipperRevival
03-27-2015, 06:29 PM
I don't judge players I have never watched and this is why I never said he was good offensively or bad. GOAT is subjective, one shouldn't let other people's eyes decide their list for him.
You say he had no offensive game and yet have never watched him. LOL

I didn't say he had no offensive game, just not much. And yeah, looking at stats is somewhat realiable to judge his merits as an offensive player just as I can to judge Wilt's dominance as an offensive player. Like I said, if some old timer who saw Russell play wants break down his offensive game, I would like to read it out of curiousity.

3ball
03-27-2015, 06:30 PM
I've got Jordan as GOAT, but Kareem (longevity), Russell (championships), and Wilt (stats) all have an argument

but for all those guys, you can say "well, XXX is a drawback to their ability and/or career."

i.e. kareem was 2nd fiddle for most of his rings and has a FMVP deficit... wilt only won 2 rings and underachieved (ala Shaq)... russell's offense was far from elite.

but what's MJ's drawback?... he doesn't have one... that's why he has the best all-round case for GOAT - no weaknessees... it's not close actually - deep down everyone knows this but it's fun to sing "kumbaya" instead

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:32 PM
I didn't say he had no offensive game, just not much. And yeah, looking at stats is somewhat realiable to judge his merits as an offensive player just as I can to judge Wilt's dominance as an offensive player. Like I said, if some old timer who saw Russell play wants break down his offensive game, I would like to read it out of curiousity.

No, stats are not reliable, basketball is much more than stats. Last playoffs, Lewis dominated a game against Pacers and his stats were 0 point, 0 rbs, and 0 assists. His defensive, passing and spacing impacts didn't show up in the stats.

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:32 PM
but for all those guys, you can say "well, XXX is a drawback to their ability and/or career."

i.e. kareem was 2nd fiddle for most of his rings and has a FMVP deficit... wilt only won 2 rings and underachieved (ala Shaq)... russell's offense was far from elite.

but what's MJ's drawback?... he doesn't have one... that's why he has the best all-round case for GOAT - no weaknessees... it's not close actually - deep down everyone knows this but it's fun to sing "kumbaya" instead

Jordan had the refs in his pocket during the entire 90s. Don't try to rewrite history. I'm not saying Jordan was not amazing and incredible, because he absolutely was. But he also ABSOLUTELY won some of those championships because the refs without any doubt at all favored the Bulls and gifted them calls.

They got just as much ref help, or more, as the Shaq and Kobe Lakers of 2000s.

So don't pretend that Jordan was some kind of god and won and did everything all on merit. Because he did not. He was certainly the best player of his time, but the refs exaggerated it a lot with how much they helped him and the Bulls.

SouBeachTalents
03-27-2015, 06:34 PM

But it's not as open and shut a case as Gretzky for GOAT in his sport. Gretzky obliterates his historical competition by MVP count and especially statistically, something that can't be said for Jordan

dubeta
03-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Jordan had the refs in his pocket during the entire 90s. Don't try to rewrite history. I'm not saying Jordan was not amazing and incredible, because he absolutely was. But he also ABSOLUTELY won some of those championships because the refs without any doubt at all favored the Bulls and gifted them calls.

And so it begins, the beginning of the 3ball - Euroleague essay feud :applause:

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:36 PM

They got just as much ref help, or more, as the Shaq and Kobe Lakers of 2000s.

So don't pretend that Jordan was some kind of God and won and did everything all on merit. because he did not.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

ClipperRevival
03-27-2015, 06:36 PM
No, stats are not reliable, basketball is much more than stats. Last playoffs, Lewis dominated a game against Pacers and his stats were 0 point, 0 rbs, and 0 assists. His defensive, passing and spacing impacts didn't show up in the stats.

I agree, stats can be misleading. But this topic is specifically about Russell's offensive game.His numbers say he wasn't much of a scorer. If you want to go beyond the stats to show that he was great offensively, the burden is on you to prove it. I know Wilt was great offensively. Why? His career scoring avg is 2nd best ever and his peak offensive numbers stil stand. This is the GOAT discussion. If I can't get two buckets from my big down low, he isn't on my GOAT team. I'm sorry. Kaj > Bill all days.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:40 PM
I agree, stats can be misleading. But this topic is specifically about Russell's offensive game.His numbers say he wasn't much of a scorer. If you want to go beyond the stats to show that he was great offensively, the burden is on you to prove it. I know Wilt was great offensively. Why? His career scoring avg is 2nd best ever and his peak offensive numbers stil stand. This is the GOAT discussion. If I can't get two buckets from my big down low, he isn't on my GOAT team. I'm sorry. Kaj > Bill all days.

Offense is much more than scoring. You can say Russell was an average scorer just looking at the stats, but you can't conclude much more than that.

Euroleague
03-27-2015, 06:41 PM
And so it begins, the beginning of the 3ball - Euroleague essay feud :applause:

3ball is one of the most knowledgeable guys in this site about basketball. I have no reason to "feud" with him here. He actually knows what he is talking about.

People just troll him because they are trolls.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:43 PM
3ball is one of the most knowledgeable guys in this site about basketball. I have no reason to "feud" with him here. He actually knows what he is talking about.

People just troll him because they are trolls.
:facepalm
I take back my applauses

ClipperRevival
03-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Offense is much more than scoring. You can say Russell was an average scorer just looking at the stats, but you can't conclude much more than that.

For consideration of being the GOAT as a big, you have to have a dominant offensive game. Russell didn't. And that is a huge minus on his resume. At least that's my take. How can you be the GOAT if you don't even know if your big can dominate offensively down low and carry a team and handle the doubles and find the open man?

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:49 PM
For consideration of being the GOAT as a big, you have to have a dominant offensive game. Russell didn't. And that is a huge minus on his resume. At least that's my take. How can you be the GOAT if you don't even know if your big can dominate offensively down low and carry a team and handle the doubles and find the open man?

As I said, you can't judge a player's offensive game only looking at stats. Offensive is more complicated, it's not just PPG.

97 bulls
03-27-2015, 06:52 PM
As I said, you can't judge a player's offensive game only looking at stats. Offensive is more complicated, it's not just PPG.
Even more, you cant judge a players impact by stats only

ClipperRevival
03-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Umm, in judging the GOAT big it is. Show me another all time great big with Russell's pedestrian offensive numbers. Kaj, Wilt, Hakeem, Shaq. All dominant offensively.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Even more, you cant judge a players impact by stats only
Exactly! That guy is talking like he grew up watching Russell play live. Don't talk about shits you don't know.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Umm, in judging the GOAT big it is. Show me another all time great big with Russell's pedestrian offensive numbers. Kaj, Wilt, Hakeem, Shaq. All dominant offensively.
Show we another all time great big with 11 rings.

We can make arbitrary criterias like these all day long.

ClipperRevival
03-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Show we another all time great big with 11 rings.

And that's why when judging the GOAT, you have to look at the entire picture. Kaj won enough and was much more dominant offensively and played closer to the modern era when he talent pool was much greater. For me, Kaj clearly over Russell. If you disagree, fine.

nba_55
03-27-2015, 07:01 PM
And that's why when judging the GOAT, you have to look at the entire picture. Kaj won enough and was much more dominant offensively and played closer to the modern era when he talent pool was much greater. For me, Kaj clearly over Russell. If you disagree, fine.

Yeah, it's fine.

Before this discussion, I didn't know if you were a knowledgeable poster, I didn't know if your GOAT list should be taken seriously. And I didn't make premature conclusions on you. I asked you questions, I informed myself and now, after discussing with you, I can safely conclude that you don't know much. Your GOAT list don't mean anything and shouldn't be taken seriously.

It was nice discussing with you. Have a good time.

gts
03-27-2015, 07:07 PM
I've got Kareem...

Uncle Drew
03-27-2015, 07:20 PM
To me, Kareem is the best to ever play. Or Lew Alincdor rather.

24-Inch_Chrome
03-27-2015, 07:40 PM

Giannis:

http://i.giphy.com/1oum3cfEk9GUg.gif

Spanoulis:

http://i.minus.com/i7qcpmixMflsd.gif

Looks pretty clear to me. :confusedshrug:

MJistheGOAT
03-27-2015, 07:54 PM
It

WallIn
03-27-2015, 08:21 PM
He's a GOAT in my eyes. Very few arguments could be used against him.

3ball
03-27-2015, 08:41 PM
He's a GOAT in my eyes. Very few arguments could be used against him.
what are the arguments against jordan?

it can't be longevity - he won 6 rings in 15 seasons - that's long enough... and his 6/15 winning percentage (40%) is the greatest of all time (besides russell ofc).

it can't be stats or accolades.

so what is it?

is it that he turned an ordinary 2nd round exit team into the greatest team of all time?

so when you say "very few"... i can't think of any.

G0ATbe
03-27-2015, 08:42 PM
what are the arguments against jordan?

is it that he turned an ordinary 2nd round exit team into the greatest team of all time?

:yaohappy:? Pippen did that, not Jordan.

And it was actually 1st round exit:cheers: .