PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant MUSE

crisoner
03-28-2015, 03:39 AM
Anybody watch this?

Man really get to know why Kobe is Kobe.

SoCalMike
05-02-2015, 10:32 PM
I saw it.. honestly, it did nothing for me.. I was hoping for something to catch me, but nothing...

I guess I am just not all that impressed/interested with Kobe as a person. As a player, perhaps... (sorry, not trying to offend those that love kobe)

:pimp:

ihatetimthomas
05-07-2015, 08:16 PM
On board with Socal here. It was a decent documentary but nothing really impressed me. I've watched a number of Kobe interviews, documentaries, etc over the years so I kind of have a feel for who he is on and off the court.

$LakerGold
05-29-2015, 03:12 PM
It's a decent documentary. But, I think my all-time favorite will always be 'Kobe Doin' Work' by Spike Lee. It was him doing a voice-over on a game against the Spurs. I love how he went in & broke it all down -- including the creative process & all that. Up to this day, I still can't stop watching it.

Cold soul
07-09-2015, 10:59 AM
I thought it was great and I loved it. I'm not sure what you guys are talking about it could of been better sure one thing it was missing was more insight on Phil Jackson and Kobe relationship and how it grow throughout the years.