PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook has 9 turnovers with 3:30 left in the 3rd

J Shuttlesworth
03-28-2015, 10:48 PM
17/6/4/9 :eek:

6-17

Graviton
03-28-2015, 10:49 PM
I was checking the box score, he was shooting 4-6 at one point, i check later on and he is 6-17. :lol

Seems like Durant's injury got him shook.

dabigbaws
03-28-2015, 10:49 PM
referees.

navy
03-28-2015, 11:02 PM
Stopped watching to catch the end of the Kentucky game, but damn Westbrook was terrible.

J Shuttlesworth
03-28-2015, 11:05 PM
He's been blocked 4 times too :eek:

warriorfan
03-28-2015, 11:05 PM
Most overrated player in the league

KG215
03-28-2015, 11:13 PM
He's taking some even more ridiculously stupid shots tonight than usual. The f**k is he trying to do?

dabigbaws
03-28-2015, 11:15 PM
taking over the fourth :applause:

dabigbaws
03-28-2015, 11:18 PM
hayward with 4 flops in the one drive to the rim

beastee
03-28-2015, 11:19 PM
taking over the fourth :applause:
Red hot baby.

J Shuttlesworth
03-28-2015, 11:20 PM
All I wanted to see was turnover 10, but this is turning into a pretty good show :applause:

dabigbaws
03-28-2015, 11:22 PM
lol these commentators are so salty

Achilleas
03-28-2015, 11:23 PM
ref support okc,most obvious foul don't call
westbrook with "kings" free throw in the forth

Achilleas
03-28-2015, 11:26 PM
omg again they give free throws for westbrook ,wtf referees :biggums:

k0kakw0rld
03-28-2015, 11:27 PM
Refs are trying their best to keep the Thunder alive :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
03-28-2015, 11:28 PM
lol they gift westbrook more free throws :roll:

JohnMax
03-28-2015, 11:28 PM
What are you talking about? He has 15 assists total: 6 to his teammates and 9 to the jazz players

Achilleas
03-28-2015, 11:30 PM
last 7 posessions ,14 free throws :coleman:

Young X
03-28-2015, 11:31 PM
Burke is ****ing terrible.

imdaman99
03-28-2015, 11:32 PM
He has those FTs because he's being aggressive. Unfortunately he's the only Thunder player capable of turning it on now with KD out.

J Shuttlesworth
03-28-2015, 11:35 PM
lol dat bounce

Budadiiii
03-28-2015, 11:35 PM
Gobert such a lucky ****ing retard.

Kid is a joke.

imdaman99
03-28-2015, 11:36 PM
Thunder best rebounding team but apparently the only one that can get a tough rebound is Westbrook :rolleyes:

Budadiiii
03-28-2015, 11:37 PM
Refs killed us at the end. Offensive goaltending allowed them the offensive rebound and the two FT's.

OKC just cannot catch a god damn break.

J Shuttlesworth
03-28-2015, 11:38 PM
Gobert with 13/15 3 steals and 4 blocks on 7/10 FT

Budadiiii
03-28-2015, 11:40 PM
Gobert with 13/15 3 steals and 4 blocks on 7/10 FT
Choked at the line, got a lucky bounce, and smiled like he was the shit. ****ing arrogant prick. Kid sucks.

Dude was so shook at the end. Guy has choke artist written all over him.

Graviton
03-28-2015, 11:40 PM
Idk how Kanter manages to be so bad, dude can get you 20/10 and still end up being a negative on the court.

And why is Kyle Singler starting over Morrow, dude can't hit shit just like Roberson but he also plays no defense.

Their starting lineup is absolute garbage, Ibaka needs to come back asap.

k0kakw0rld
03-28-2015, 11:42 PM
Refs killed us at the end. Offensive goaltending allowed them the offensive rebound and the two FT's.

OKC just cannot catch a god damn break.
Are you seriously blaming the refs right now?

navy
03-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Idk how Kanter manages to be so bad, dude can get you 20/10 and still end up being a negative on the court.

"He got his stats and he got the L as always" -- Trevor Booker on post game interview on Jazz radio.

BlakFrankWhite
03-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Westbrook's doing all he can

Team's letting him down

navy
03-28-2015, 11:45 PM
Westbrook's doing all he can

Team's letting him down
He had 0 assist after the first quarter...

Budadiiii
03-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Are you seriously blaming the refs right now?
When a mistake on their part likely costs us the game, yeah, the blame is on them.

Basketball is such a flawed sport, open to so much human error and unfair interference.

Offensive goaltending wasn't called. Result? OKC loses. Simple as that.

Graviton
03-28-2015, 11:46 PM
"He got his stats and he got the L as always" -- Trevor Booker on post game interview on Jazz radio.
His defense makes Boozer look elite, I didn't think that was possible.

navy
03-28-2015, 11:50 PM
His defense makes Boozer look elite, I didn't think that was possible.
He's an elite matador. Almost single handily destroyed the thunder defense. Makes Westbrook defense a lot worse too since he gambles so much and doesnt fight over screens.

With Ibaka back, shouldnt be too much of a problem. He also turned Westbrook's offensive game around with his ability to finish. You know, when Westbrook passes.

Graviton
03-28-2015, 11:53 PM
He's an elite matador. Almost single handily destroyed the thunder defense. Makes Westbrook defense a lot worse too since he gambles so much and doesnt fight over screens.
Apparently Jazz is the #1 in points allowed, didn't even know their defense was that good. Now I see how OKC only scored 17 points in 2nd/3rd quarter.

Can't believe I am saying this but Thunder are missing Roberson, Kyle Singler doesn't do anything on the court. :lol

Hey Yo
03-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Dion Waiters, 24mp, 1-4 for 3pts, 2 boards 2 dimes, 2TO's

J Shuttlesworth
03-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Choked at the line, got a lucky bounce, and smiled like he was the shit. ****ing arrogant prick. Kid sucks.

Dude was so shook at the end. Guy has choke artist written all over him.
He's a bad free throw shooter, but he's arguably DPOY. He hit them when they counted, and that's what matters most.

navy
03-28-2015, 11:55 PM
Injury*

BlakFrankWhite
03-28-2015, 11:56 PM

And we picked this idiot over Reggie....f### you Presti!

navy
03-28-2015, 11:58 PM
To be fair, Reggie Jackson quit on the team and got you Augustine. Dion was traded for a pick.

knicksman
03-29-2015, 12:39 AM

More like westbrook just makes his teammates worse. Weve seen him made the no. 1 team last season into almost a first rounder if not for the refs.

Graviton
03-29-2015, 12:46 AM
More like westbrook just makes his teammates worse. Weve seen him made the no. 1 team last season into almost a first rounder if not for the refs.

"Last season Okc were 37-9 when Westbrook played....and 22-14 when he didn't."

Sure. :lol

navy
03-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Not sure Knicksman blames Westbrook for durant looking like garbage vs memphis. Durant did the same thing last season vs the Grizzlies and only won 1 game.

Graviton
03-29-2015, 12:52 AM
Not sure Knicksman blames Westbrook for durant looking like garbage vs memphis. Durant did the same thing last season vs the Grizzlies and only won 1 game.
Dude is a delusional one liner machine, he says the exact same shit every time about certain players. Sounds like a gimmick account to be honest, no grown man talks like that.

"Lebron is a statpadder that only won thanks to refs"
"Westbrook makes OKC worse"

knicksman
03-29-2015, 01:00 AM
"Last season Okc were 37-9 when Westbrook played....and 22-14 when he didn't."

Sure. :lol

What matters is theyre no. 1 without and regressed to almost no. 3 with him. And based on history, players like him(iverson) are low impact players or cancers. Yet im the one delusional. :yaohappy: . I post with facts.

Graviton
03-29-2015, 01:03 AM
What matters is theyre no. 1 without and regressed to almost no. 3 with him. And based on history, players like him(iverson) are low impact players or cancers. Yet im the one delusional. :yaohappy: . I post with facts.
So they regressed by playing better with him? Math must not be your strong suit. I guess it's too hard to calculate records for a Knicks fan when you are always in the lottery. :lol

knicksman
03-29-2015, 01:04 AM

His game is dependent on westbrook throughout his career so it takes time to adjust bro w/o a pg spoonfeeding. But once he adjusted, its over. And if youve been watching last season, durant has been bad ever since westbrook came back. In fact even the bench players are playing great until westbrook made them scrubs.

navy
03-29-2015, 01:09 AM
His game is dependent on westbrook throughout his career so it takes time to adjust bro w/o a pg spoonfeeding. But once he adjusted, its over. And if youve been watching last season, durant has been bad ever since westbrook came back. In fact even the bench players are playing great until westbrook made them scrubs.
lol at Westbrook spoon feeding Durant.

You mean Durant has been bad since having foot surgery. Who would have thought?

OKC role players are better than ever now. You know, now that they actually have some.

knicksman
03-29-2015, 01:09 AM
So they regressed by playing better with him? Math must not be your strong suit. I guess it's too hard to calculate records for a Knicks fan when you are always in the lottery. :lol

Looks like youre lacking reading comprehension skills my friend. But thats expected from statwhores like you. Not understanding this game beyond stats. So try again my friend

knicksman
03-29-2015, 01:13 AM
lol at Westbrook spoon feeding Durant.

You mean Durant has been bad since having foot surgery. Who would have thought?

OKC role players are better than ever now. You know, now that they actually have some.

I mean last season. If you watched them, durant has been inconsistent after insecurebrook tries to steal away durants attention. As far as I can remember, westbrook already attempted more shots during his first game back against miami.

Graviton
03-29-2015, 01:13 AM
Looks like youre lacking reading comprehension skills my friend. But thats expected from statwhores like you. Not understanding this game beyond stats. So try again my friend
You are watching the wrong sport if you hate math and "statwhoring", may i suggest figure skating?

You obviously don't understand the game, every time someone calls you out you pull out the the arbitrary "cancer", "statwhoring", "2/5" shit. Never seen you actually make a well thought out, mature argument. Just juvenile one liners and player bashing. How old are you?

knicksman
03-29-2015, 01:21 AM
You are watching the wrong sport if you hate math and "statwhoring", may i suggest figure skating?

You obviously don't understand the game, every time someone calls you out you pull out the the arbitrary "cancer", "statwhoring", "2/5" shit. Never seen you actually make a well thought out, mature argument. Just juvenile one liners and player bashing. How old are you?

Wut? You have no idea how good I am in Math my friend. And this game is just not about stats. There are players who have good stats but arent team players and those are the guys I hate the most. Iverson, marbury, westbrook and lebron. As Ive said, theres more to this game than just stats. And I can tell by just the stats of a player that hes not a team player. And their win% just proved it.

Graviton
03-29-2015, 01:25 AM
Wut? You have no idea how good I am in Math my friend. And this game is just not about stats. There are players who have good stats but arent team players and those are the guys I hate the most. Iverson, marbury, westbrook and lebron. As Ive said, theres more to this game than just stats. And I can tell by just the stats of a player that hes not a team player. And their win% just proved it.
Their win% is better with him than without him, what did it prove? :roll:

It's amazing how you think you have this insight, yet all of OKC players say Westbrook is one of the best teammates they ever had. Durant loves him, Scott Brooks loves him. But somehow you seem to know more than them. "I can just tell", yea I bet you are a ****ing fortune telling wizard.

J Shuttlesworth
03-29-2015, 01:27 AM

It's amazing how you think you have this insight, yet all of OKC players say Westbrook is one of the best teammates they ever had. Durant loves him, Scott Brooks loves him. But somehow you seem to know more than them. "I can just tell", yea I bet you are a ****ing fortune telling wizard.
I don't even get why he's bothering posting about OKC. He knows nothing about them, and really only likes to talk about LeBron

http://i.imgur.com/vNx8OU3.png
http://i.imgur.com/lkDPg6y.png

Graviton
03-29-2015, 01:33 AM
^ It's gotta be a gimmick account, nobody above the age of 14 is that obsessed with another man they have never seen or even talked to.

Pointguard
03-29-2015, 01:41 AM
This was one of the three easy games on OKC schedule. They really needed that game. Orleans will have to help if OKC doesn't beat Phoenix tomorrow. Nawlins got a much better schedule but are two and a half games back.

navy
03-29-2015, 01:42 AM
This was one of the three easy games on OKC schedule. They really needed that game. Orleans will have to help if OKC doesn't beat Phoenix tomorrow. Nawlins got a much better schedule but are two and a half games back.
let's be honest, the lottery pick is more valuable than getting raped by golden state

Genaro
03-29-2015, 02:07 AM
What were you talking about referring?
I watch the whole game and throughout 3 quarters it was pretty much favoring Utah: Every big on OKC on foul trouble, nothing being called on Westbrook's and Waiters' drives. Shit was ridiculous as always in Salt Lake.
4th quarter they start to whistle what they suppose to whistle since the beginning. Only one I felt it was wrong, it was that Burke's steal. WB tripped on his own.

SaltyMeatballs
03-29-2015, 02:08 AM
And he finished with 9

dunksby
03-29-2015, 02:11 AM
This team has no hope without Durant, having an idiot HC doesn't help either, OKC has good players but Brooks cannot start to tap into that potential. Augustine was a beast under SVG now he has turned to Reggie Jackson, while Jackson himself is putting up great performances. If that doesn't show you the gap between Brooks and a good coach, I don't know what else can.

bballbball
03-29-2015, 02:45 AM
Westbrook's usage rate is eye-popping.

BlakFrankWhite
03-29-2015, 03:15 AM
Westbrook's usage rate is eye-popping.

With team-mates like Waiters,Roberson and Singler....what do you expect?

knicksman
03-29-2015, 08:11 AM

Just look at their win% when the team finally figured out playing without westbrook bro. OKC from no. 1 without him to almost losing the 2nd seed to the clippers with him. Only a retard cant see how westbrook is a cancer. Same playing style with iverson and guess what. Replaced with billups and they become better while detroit lottery. But go on in believing that im a retard. LOL As ive said, you dont know about this game beyond stats bro.

dontgetchoked
03-29-2015, 12:26 PM
With team-mates like Waiters,Roberson and Singler....what do you expect?
What about kanter? He's a good offensive player. Morrow shoots the lights out Ibaka before his injury was playing well and Westbrook usage was just as high then. Also dj Augustin is a great player. people love to trash OKC role players when they actually have very good ones. I'll give you waiters. he straight sucks but the fact is last night Russell went into full ball hog mode at the end of the game. which is nothing new these guys are in the NBA for a reason if you don't get the ball you can't make plays and you're going to look like shit