PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Booker on Enes Kanter: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"

Cocaine80s
03-29-2015, 01:36 AM
https://twitter.com/tribjazz/status/582024783665082368

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/527/247/7b7.gif

JohnFreeman
03-29-2015, 01:38 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B62YMWACYAAbuOu.jpg:large

Im Still Ballin
03-29-2015, 01:38 AM
His defense was yucky!

Eric Cartman
03-29-2015, 01:41 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/naked-gun-facepalm.gif

J Shuttlesworth
03-29-2015, 01:43 AM
Ice cold :lol

SaltyMeatballs
03-29-2015, 01:45 AM
:oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
03-29-2015, 01:47 AM
https://jazzfanatical.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/kanter.gif

longtime lurker
03-29-2015, 01:49 AM
Perfect time for the KG gif.

SaltyMeatballs
03-29-2015, 01:59 AM
Perfect time for the KG gif.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

or

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

brooks_thompson
03-29-2015, 02:36 AM
I wish more players had the guts to trash-talk like that via Twitter.

People complain about lack of modern-day rivalries, and Twitter is just sitting there untapped as the perfect forum to create bad blood, even if its moreso player rivalries.

Cocaine80s
03-29-2015, 02:43 AM

People complain about lack of modern-day rivalries, and Twitter is just sitting there untapped as the perfect forum to create bad blood, even if its moreso player rivalries.
No it was from an interview. The reporter tweeted it

Dr. Ice
03-29-2015, 06:23 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/9QBAaVgMxMQtq/giphy.gif

warriorfan
03-29-2015, 06:28 AM
Great to see that ISH posters arn't the only ones with no class

Siemens
03-29-2015, 06:39 AM
Harsh.

Dr. Ice
03-29-2015, 06:40 AM
Great to see that ISH posters arn't the only ones with no class
Kanter started this though, the jazz players just decided to finish it. I especially love how hayward and burke went in on the dude.

Big Cheese
03-29-2015, 08:33 AM

there are pple who also complain when players dont give the politically correct answer :confusedshrug:

Achilleas
03-29-2015, 08:42 AM
i like it,booker and draymond do the right ,they tell what they think
hold thi L kanter :banana:

knickballer
03-29-2015, 08:44 AM

Trash talk via twitter? Sounds like some former teammate still is mad that Kenter took his minutes and not like Booker is anything special. He sounds childish

I think what people mean by rivalries is like Bird-Magic when they went at it on the court and where one bench player didn't talk shit about a former teammate on twitter.

CeltsGarlic
03-29-2015, 09:04 AM
Trash talk via twitter? Sounds like some former teammate still is mad that Kenter took his minutes and not like Booker is anything special. He sounds childish

I think what people mean by rivalries is like Bird-Magic when they went at it on the court and where one bench player didn't talk shit about a former teammate on twitter.

But they went at him in game also, so its all right.

CakeorDeath
03-29-2015, 10:49 AM

It sounds that way but that's not the reason Book went off on him. Kanter trashed the entire Jazz organization and the fans before the game. Said things like he's so happy now that he is part of an actual NBA team, and admitted that he didn't try hard while he was with the Jazz. Even said after the game that a great team like OKC can't lose to a non-playoff team.

Fans in Utah have started calling him Anus Kanter because he's an a$$hole. You know the guy backing you up is way better so you demand a trade and once you're gone you tell everyone that you didn't really try because the organization is garbage. Total bitch move.

PistonsFan#21
03-29-2015, 10:57 AM
"He got the L as always"....

How are the Jazz doing again this year and how much does Booker contribute to their success?

CakeorDeath
03-29-2015, 11:11 AM

How are the Jazz doing again this year and how much does Booker contribute to their success?

Better question: how is Kanter anything but empty stats? He hasn't made OKC better. Everyone has said all season that without Durant, they are somewhere 7-9 in the West, and that's exactly where they are. They have solidified themselves in the playoffs because Russ went nuts, and Kanter's averages have gone up since he joined them, but mostly because OKC plays at a faster pace than Utah and because Kanter definitely benefits from playing with an all-world PG, which Utah doesn't have. He has always been all offense, so he looks good now and he's getting full of himself because he now plays on a better offensive team. Funny though how last night, when the game was on the line in the 4th quarter, Book was playing and Kanter was not, because Kanter plays ZERO defense and had picked up 5 fouls playing against a non-offensive player in Gobert.

Book isn't the kind of guy to talk smack, but when a beta like Kanter starts talking trash before the game and then watches his team lose while sitting on the bench, he's gonna hear about it afterward.

DMV2
03-29-2015, 11:30 AM

13-7 without Kanter.

SpecialQue
03-29-2015, 11:35 AM
13-7 without Kanter.

:lebronamazed:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Ouch. If anything, though, Kanter should have more tact. Dude even trashed Utah's fan base. :oldlol:

goldcrow
03-29-2015, 11:52 AM
Enes "Empty Stats" Kanter

Xiao Yao You
03-29-2015, 12:01 PM

Jazz are doing well and Booker's energy is a big part of it. He started last night without Favors.

Kanter definitely benefits from playing with an all-world PG, which Utah doesn't have.

Jazz don't even have an NBA caliber pg!

The thing with all this is when(if?) the Thunder are ever healthy and they keep Enes he might find himself back on the bench behind Adams and Ibaka and not seeing many touches with Durant back in the picture as well.

Darius
03-29-2015, 12:04 PM
like this :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
03-29-2015, 12:09 PM
Royce Young: Brooks on Kanter: "I didn't like the way he handled it when they introduced him. Something that will be addressed. We're better than that." Twitter @royceyoung

Looks like the Thunder weren't pleased with there new boy either.

Uncle Drew
03-29-2015, 12:13 PM
This feud is hilarious.

After his rant about the Jazz organization, basically ripping every person in the entire state, Kanter was asked the following: ''Do you miss anything about Utah?'' Cue a long, awkward pause.

"Mountains," he finally said. "That's it, I guess."

:roll:

PistonsFan#21
03-29-2015, 12:20 PM
Jazz are doing well and Booker's energy is a big part of it. He started last night without Favors.

13-7 without Kanter.

Thats great. I cant wait to see how this new improved Jazz team is gonna do in the playoffs this year.

IncarceratedBob
03-29-2015, 12:21 PM
Real class talking trash through Twitter. Hiding behind a computer screen

Xiao Yao You
03-29-2015, 01:03 PM
Thats great. I cant wait to see how this new improved Jazz team is gonna do in the playoffs this year.

next year! :cheers: