PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid showdown of CENTURY: Jordan w/Magic's size VS LeBron w/Westbrook's intensity

PleezeBelieve
03-30-2015, 03:22 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Magic Jordan vs LeBron Jamesbrook

Who you got??

warriorfan
03-30-2015, 03:28 AM
lebeta + omegabrook = brain roughly the size of a peanut

Akrazotile
03-30-2015, 03:30 AM
Jordan obviously loses quickness with Magic's body (which is not to say Magic isnt quick, just that MJ's quickness was crazy).

Bran's body with Westbrook's intensity is scary to think about. Even tho MJ is more skilled than Bran obviously, I think "Branbrook" would be physically unstoppable. Bran has already done some crazy impressive things. With even more mental ferocity shit would be ova. I'd be worried that Jordan would actually lose some of his advantages with Magic's body.

PleezeBelieve
03-30-2015, 03:34 AM
Jordan obviously loses quickness with Magic's body (which is not to say Magic isnt quick, just that MJ's quickness was crazy).

Bran's body with Westbrook's intensity is scary to think about. Even tho MJ is more skilled than Bran obviously, I think "Branbrook" would be physically unstoppable. Bran has already done some crazy impressive things. With even more mental ferocity shit would be ova. I'd be worried that Jordan would actually lose some of his advantages with Magic's body.
Jordan at 6'9.vs LeBron with Westbrook's mentality

Very simple...

What a showdown this would be

SugarHill
03-30-2015, 03:36 AM

Very simple...

Does Jordan keep his speed, agility, and body control at that height? :oldlol:

PleezeBelieve
03-30-2015, 03:42 AM
Does Jordan keep his speed, agility, and body control at that height? :oldlol:
Yea

aj1987
03-30-2015, 03:46 AM

Very simple...

LeBron's strength is his IQ. With WB's mentality, he'd probably chuck his team out of a ton of games.

poido123
03-30-2015, 03:55 AM
Did you create this thread in the hope that people couldn't make a choice between the two??

You succeeded.

I feel imprisoned by the question :oldlol:

Smoke117
03-30-2015, 03:57 AM
How exactly would Jordan with Magic's size/body make him better? Jordan is much more athletic than Magic. A couple inches taller and significantly slower isn't going to make him any better.

ShawkFactory
03-30-2015, 08:26 AM
Very little difference.

24-Inch_Chrome
03-30-2015, 08:42 AM
How exactly would Jordan with Magic's size/body make him better? Jordan is much more athletic than Magic. A couple inches taller and significantly slower isn't going to make him any better.

This. LeBron gets much more from Westbroon's intensity than Jordan does from a size increase.

pauk
03-30-2015, 08:59 AM
Jordan with Magic's size... well he might get some shots of easier and the extra length might give some more court vision?

Lebron with Westbrook's "intensity".... does nothing, well he might shotjack/chuck a bit more?

ShawkFactory
03-30-2015, 09:32 AM
Jordan with Magic's size... well he might get some shots of easier and the extra length might give some more court vision?

Lebron with Westbrook's "intensity".... does nothing, well he might shotjack/chuck a bit more?
You know Lebron has the tendency to become passive or shut it down if things aren't going exactly as planned. Westbrook's intensity takes care of Lebron's biggest flaw as a player.

Since the question is assuming they keep the traits they already have, we assume Lebron keeps his playing IQ in general.

3ball
03-30-2015, 09:52 AM
A taller Jordan with his same athleticism and ability is easily the best choice - it's kind of a dumb question.

3ball
03-30-2015, 09:57 AM
btw, does the extra intensity mean more alpha too, or still beta for lebron?

3ball
03-30-2015, 09:58 AM
You know Lebron has the tendency to become passive or shut it down if things aren't going exactly as planned.

Westbrook's intensity takes care of Lebron's biggest flaw as a player.

The problem with Westbrook is that he doesn't have elite efficiency.

The problem with Lebron is that he doesn't take enough shots.

MJ solves both problems and combines the best of both players - he took a maximum number of shots (Westbrook) at an elite efficiency (Lebron).

Both Lebron and MJ have exactly 4 seasons with over 60% TS, but Lebron was taking 18 shots per game, while Jordan was taking 24 per game.

Btw, you can give Lebron all the intensity in the world, but his offensive repertoire will remain unchanged - it would still be a fraction of Jordan's, so he still gets locked up by 2007 Spurs and 2011 Mavs... However, the greater intensity probably allows him to beat Celtics in 2010 and make the Finals like his #1 seeded team was supposed to, instead of underachieving.. so i'll give you that one.

AintNoSunshine
03-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Jordan already has Westbrooks intensity and Lebron isnt 6'9 so...

sd3035
03-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Jordan in a fat slow body vs Lebron without his beta tendencies

Lebron all day

sd3035
03-30-2015, 12:05 PM
The problem with Westbrook is that he doesn't have elite efficiency.

The problem with Lebron is that he doesn't take enough shots.

MJ solves both problems and combines the best of both players - he took a maximum number of shots (Westbrook) at an elite efficiency (Lebron).

Both Lebron and MJ have exactly 4 seasons with over 60% TS, but Lebron was taking 18 shots per game, while Jordan was taking 24 per game.

Btw, you can give Lebron all the intensity in the world, but his offensive repertoire will remain unchanged - it would still be a fraction of Jordan's, so he still gets locked up by 2007 Spurs and 2011 Mavs... However, the greater intensity probably allows him to beat Celtics in 2010 and make the Finals like his #1 seeded team was supposed to, instead of underachieving.. so i'll give you that one.

Lebron would be breaking bones with Westbrook's intensity. Imagine Lebron driving like a savage all game

I would rather try to stop Jordan driving than a raging intense Bran. Jordan was a skinny wimp compared to Bran

G0ATbe
03-30-2015, 03:41 PM
Jordan easily. LeBald with Westbrooks aggressiveness would foul out before halftime literally every game through offensive fouls alone.