PDA

View Full Version : If you were a NBA referee would you go out of your way to not give Harden calls?

Im so nba'd out
03-30-2015, 07:54 PM
lets see how many hating azz bishes post on this site :coleman:

DISCUSS

navy
03-30-2015, 07:59 PM
I would give him free throws and then in the post season stop just to see how he does.

I<3NBA
03-30-2015, 09:38 PM
I would go out of my way to give the correct calls, regardless of who it is.

buddha
03-30-2015, 09:39 PM
depends on the spread

bdreason
03-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Refs always swallow their whistles to some extent come playoff time.

L.A. Jazz
03-31-2015, 02:37 AM
i am not so sure they are swallowing in the playoffs. those teams are just better, defend better, make less stupid mistakes and are smarter about hiding fouls.

many times during regular season bad teams give out of controll attackers a chance to earn a foul. Harden is great at this. its a skill. but good teams who prepare for you dont do this shit.

JohnFreeman
03-31-2015, 02:40 AM
I would make Illegal bets on the game and give Harden all the free throws he wnats

Doranku
03-31-2015, 06:50 AM
I would give him free throws and then in the post season stop just to see how he does.

Don't need to be a ref to see what happens in that scenario. Just look at Harden's Rocket playoff numbers :oldlol:

iamgine
03-31-2015, 07:36 AM
Refs don't swallow their whistle in the playoff. They are just more focused and as a result not as loose on 50-50 calls. It's actually better officiating.

The opponent are also much more focused and prepared than in the regular season where the stakes are lower and they faced different opponents every night. It should be pretty normal to see numbers dip in the playoff.

pauk
03-31-2015, 08:18 AM
Even if i wouldnt i would in that case give the same calls to everybody.... meaning to somebody like Lebron who drives even more & gets even more of the same ticky tack contact inside (who rarely gets those calls due to his size/strength, unless he sells/flops) would end up with 20 FTA every game.

coin24
03-31-2015, 08:20 AM
Even if i wouldnt i would in that case give the same calls to everybody.... meaning to somebody like Lebron who drives even more & gets even more of the same ticky tack contact inside (who rarely gets those calls due to his size/strength, unless he sells/flops) would end up with 20 FTA every game.

What's the point we've all seen bran at the line in the clutch:lol :lol