PDA

View Full Version : J. Clarkson 26 Pts, 6 Reb, 11 Ast, 3 Stl

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2015, 04:11 AM
Who the fucc is this kid and why did you all let us have him?:biggums:

Eric Cartman
03-31-2015, 04:17 AM
Other gm's don't know shit.

Mitch and Riley (with whiteside) slay dem nikkas.

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2015, 04:19 AM
Other gm's don't know shit.

Mitch and Riley (with whiteside) slay dem nikkas.

Idk how good he can be, but I can see him being our starting PG for a while.

Eric Cartman
03-31-2015, 04:27 AM
Idk how good he can be, but I can see him being our starting PG for a while.

I was appalled and amazed when he first came into the scene. His consistency was far from his best trait, but unlimited potential unraveled in front of my very eyes. Initially big concerns regarding his play making ability, turned out to be a mere fallacy when he demonstrated he could have +10 assists games. You have discovered Clarkson, magnificent. Watch the madness and pleasure filled chaos ensue. Now the young boy, must journey into manhood, fighting off the beasts and vultures that come his way. Path will be steep and difficult, but, we are all wishful that he can return this franchise to grace. All-Star in his future will come, sooner rather than latter.

BigNBAfan
03-31-2015, 04:34 AM
He plays well against shitty teams... give any rookie 15 attempts and even at %35 he can get you double digit numbers.

He's averaging 10ppg, nothing too impressive. He shows he has potential and has the athleticism to be something special. I don't watch games often admittedly due to where i live but from what little i have seen from him his IQ may be a bottleneck. He's on that rookie contract playing the right position for the right team in terms of getting minutes/experience.

I'm more so disappointed that he and Jordan Hill are not clicking, seems like Hill disappears whenever Jordan has a good game. If he wants to start winning, he needs to start setting up the big men. Most of his assists are coming from outside shots.

That said, he's far from ROY. In fact, no one this year should win ROY... too many injuries.

bobopenguin
03-31-2015, 05:41 AM
he's nice, but i dont see him as starter yet, i still think jeremy can be a starter.
why arent lakers develop jLin more? the guy is like what? 26?

Dont give me that JLin is an inconsistent scrub bullshit. He proven to be an average and legit NBA player already, and that's why BS has to bench him to make sure the tank is still happening.

Prime_Shaq
03-31-2015, 05:53 AM
Well at least you ain't those Laker fans that bash him because he's ruining your tanking :lol

bobopenguin
03-31-2015, 06:01 AM
Well at least you ain't those Laker fans that bash him because he's ruining your tanking :lol

Lol, this is their logic.
Lin, Ed, Hill, booze, played well, and team won- these fking selfish players are playing for their next contract, they don't care about the team's future. Wtf, they won't even be here in future.

JC played well and team won - good, this kid is learning valuable exp and starting to develop his killer instinct .

dunksby
03-31-2015, 06:06 AM
TBH any serviceable NBA player can put up numbers, doing it night in and night out as the top three options on the team is different.

ImKobe
03-31-2015, 06:12 AM
He plays well against shitty teams... give any rookie 15 attempts and even at %35 he can get you double digit numbers.

He's averaging 10ppg, nothing too impressive. He shows he has potential and has the athleticism to be something special. I don't watch games often admittedly due to where i live but from what little i have seen from him his IQ may be a bottleneck. He's on that rookie contract playing the right position for the right team in terms of getting minutes/experience.

I'm more so disappointed that he and Jordan Hill are not clicking, seems like Hill disappears whenever Jordan has a good game. If he wants to start winning, he needs to start setting up the big men. Most of his assists are coming from outside shots.

That said, he's far from ROY. In fact, no one this year should win ROY... too many injuries.

Look at his numbers as a starter, he has balled against top tier PGs like Conley and Westbrook, kid is special. Deadly jumper, nice touch around the rim, isnt afraid of contact, mostly plays under control. Lin is garbage. He didnt make it as a starter in Houston and he didnt work as a starter in LA. Clarkson is a better athlete and a defender, who already seems to be a decent passer despite him cominginto the league as a SG. He is better and cheaper for the future.

YouGotServed
03-31-2015, 06:42 AM
Poor man's Jeremy Lin. He'll be out of the league in 2 years.

showtime2008
03-31-2015, 09:08 AM
I would package him and Houston's pick for a high draft pick! Get it done Mitch! Russel and WCS or Russel and Dekk!

magic chiongson
03-31-2015, 09:32 AM

30-7-4 @ 63% vs OKC & goatbrook last week

bobopenguin
03-31-2015, 10:21 AM

in 36min. while goatbrook did 27-11-2 in 29min and without 4th quarter otherwise he might get his 40 again.
but i guess u cant compare rookie to superstar.

next time put ur argument in context. :coleman:

kurple
03-31-2015, 10:47 AM
This

there are A LOT of people in this world that could score between 20 - 30 points in and NBA game given green light

if that translate to wins longterm, thats another story

BigNBAfan
03-31-2015, 11:10 AM

Impressive - didn't catch that game. I may of been wrong in my post i admit. Maybe he has more potential than i give him credit for. Anyone have numbers for him as a starter? That would be interesting... his fg% for the season isn't impressive though, but again, rookie.

CeltsGarlic
03-31-2015, 12:30 PM
Point guards with shaky handles are not what you want running your team.

L.A.Showtime
03-31-2015, 12:37 PM
Bright future :applause:

penny4president
03-31-2015, 12:49 PM

i think he is the best PG at this year draft
ROY should be mirotic, but thibs don't trust rookie.

trouwens.. waar kijk je de westrijd, hebben jullie amerikaanse sportzender daar??

AkronAngel
03-31-2015, 01:28 PM
It is a good statline, but it doesn't mean much why you are playing with a bunch of scrubs against a bunch of scrubs.

BigNBAfan
03-31-2015, 01:43 PM
i think he is the best PG at this year draft
ROY should be mirotic, but thibs don't trust rookie.

trouwens.. waar kijk je de westrijd, hebben jullie amerikaanse sportzender daar??

Streams online when i can be up early enough, i dislike watching recorded games knowing the outcome.

I was just in amsterdam this past weekend to see the rembrandt exhibit @ Rijks... horrible weather the last weekend.

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/15/03/31/551add9d8d5f1.jpg

penny4president
03-31-2015, 01:46 PM
Streams online when i can be up early enough, i dislike watching recorded games knowing the outcome.

dude... waking up to catch up the game is the worst part, good thing is i can watch the sunday afternoon game..

BigNBAfan
03-31-2015, 01:49 PM
Yeah sunday games are nice but even then they run late.

penny4president
03-31-2015, 01:53 PM

I was just in amsterdam this past weekend to see the rembrandt exhibit @ Rijks... horrible weather the last weekend.

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/15/03/31/551add9d8d5f1.jpg

i was also on that area last weekend... me and my guys we were in leidesplein..
this whole week our weather sucks.. esp. today.. it's like chicago.. windy city..

BigNBAfan
03-31-2015, 01:55 PM
Yeah, we;re getting 40mph winds here in Antwerp

fiddy
03-31-2015, 01:55 PM
dude... waking up to catch up the game is the worst part, good thing is i can watch the sunday afternoon game..
Wake up? :lol More like OD on stims and dont go to sleep.

penny4president
03-31-2015, 01:58 PM
Wake up? :lol More like OD on stims and dont go to sleep.
nahh.. not using that :D

fiddy
03-31-2015, 02:01 PM
i meant legal ones like yohimbine, ginseng, caffeine, etc

btw HC4L

BigNBAfan
03-31-2015, 02:02 PM
But theres signs all over amsterdam warning people about white meth that looks like heroin and how 3 tourists died last year! When i saw those signs outside of centraal station i laughed... probably americans

fiddy
03-31-2015, 02:09 PM
But theres signs all over amsterdam warning people about white meth that looks like heroin and how 3 tourists died last year! When i saw those signs outside of centraal station i laughed... probably americans
i remember some dudes offering me coke on the street in amsterdam, i was so high i had to walk another block before i realized what had happened

BigNBAfan
03-31-2015, 02:12 PM
i remember some dudes offering my coke on the street in amsterdam, i was so high i had to walk another block before i realized what had happened

yeah its pretty common, especially the upcoming few weeks with 420 coming around.

ImKobe
03-31-2015, 02:28 PM
in 36min. while goatbrook did 27-11-2 in 29min and without 4th quarter otherwise he might get his 40 again.
but i guess u cant compare rookie to superstar.

next time put ur argument in context. :coleman:

How about we watch some tape? At least watch the highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAj7XtlkabE

he's out there blocking bigs (2 blocks on Enes Kanter, one on Westbrook), getting offensive rebounds, beating Westbrook in transition, throwing down monster slams and his handle is pretty tight, dude goes between the legs and less than a second later is laying it up off the glass for an easy bucket

you guys can keep denying his skills and disrespecting him by comparing him to Lin (a poor man's version at that :facepalm) while he will continue to improve. Lin often overdribbles and tries to avoid contact at the rim, Clarkson's handle looks a lot better and he has more confidence in his game.

In the 30 games he's started this year, he's averaged 15/4/5/1 on 45% shooting with only 2.2 TOPG in 31 mpg. That's pretty decent for a rook.

What he needs to improve right now is his jump shot, but he's shooting 66% at the rim, which is elite for a point guard (higher % than Parker and CP3, has more attempts at the rim than CP3), it shows me that he can easily get to the basket and finish at will, which is something every starting point guard has to be able to do.

penny4president
03-31-2015, 02:31 PM

some street dealer are selling white heroin as coke... and it was an english tourist who died..

penny4president
03-31-2015, 02:33 PM
i remember some dudes offering me coke on the street in amsterdam, i was so high i had to walk another block before i realized what had happened

street dealer will either sell you crap or some deadly $hit

clipps
03-31-2015, 02:34 PM
dynasty

fiddy
03-31-2015, 02:36 PM
street dealer will either sell you crap or some deadly $hit
i dont fuсk with them anyway, i smoke them trees, not interested in other garbage

penny4president
03-31-2015, 02:37 PM
i dont fuсk with them anyway, i smoke them trees, not interested in other garbage
got a tip for you.. try looking for a diesel when you visit a coffeshop in amsterdam :D

fiddy
03-31-2015, 02:40 PM
got a tip for you.. try looking for a diesel when you visit a coffeshop in amsterdam :D
sour diesel or just diesel? i like sativa dominant hybrids

penny4president
03-31-2015, 03:17 PM
sour diesel or just diesel? i like sativa dominant hybrids
you know them...
just diesel... check this out.. http://i.imgur.com/ubyXe5X.jpg?1

fiddy
03-31-2015, 03:27 PM
you know them...
just diesel... check this out.. http://i.imgur.com/ubyXe5X.jpg?1
my mouth is watering, just beautiful

oarabbus
03-31-2015, 03:34 PM

Nah man when Lin puts up good stats it's because he's a shit player who is only performing well now that there are no expectations on this terrible team.

Clarkson is LEGIT TOP 5 PG DOE