PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson Begs Knicks Season Ticket Holders For Patience

FireDavidKahn
03-31-2015, 02:31 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12590575/new-york-knicks-president-phil-jackson-makes-plea-season-ticket-holders

NEW YORK -- Phil Jackson has asked New York Knicks season-ticket holders to "remain optimistic" amid what has been one of the worst seasons in franchise history.

In a letter and video message sent out on Monday, Jackson tried to reassure the team's fan base, saying he has a "clear plan" in place for the 2015 offseason.

"While I know this has been a challenging season for our team on the court, I can also tell you that everyone in the organization is working tirelessly to get our Knicks back to a place where we are once again competing at the highest level," Jackson said in a video message obtained by ESPN New York that doubled as a pitch to season-ticket holders to renew for the 2015-16 season.

You know who else had a "clear plan"? David Fuc.king Kahn.:oldlol: Knicks are becoming even more of a joke than ever before, if that was possible. Welcome to Wolves status, Knicks:applause:

Derka
03-31-2015, 02:44 PM
Eh, I'm not willing to cast immediate aspersions on Phil or the far-reaching resources a New York pro-sports team has at its disposal.

Right when you start to doubt him, that's when Phil will drop some zen-fu mindf*ckery on the League and be landing free agents left and right who want to play in NYC.

AkronAngel
03-31-2015, 02:45 PM
Season ticket holders should tell Phil to be patient for them to come back when the team is worth watching.

oarabbus
03-31-2015, 03:35 PM
Eh, I'm not willing to cast immediate aspersions on Phil or the far-reaching resources a New York pro-sports team has at its disposal.

Right when you start to doubt him, that's when Phil will drop some zen-fu mindf*ckery on the League and be landing free agents left and right who want to play in NYC.

Phil does pretty well when he's gifted a Jordan or Shaq.

He's stuck with a hobbled Melo.

Season ticket holders should tell Phil to be patient for them to come back when the team is worth watching.

:roll: