PDA

View Full Version : There is no more beautiful artform to watch than a M to F transition slideshow

LOLCATS
03-31-2015, 07:47 PM
It is the human form of a beautiful butterfly emerging from a cocoon. I would strongly suggest you watch some one youtube, it will hopefully change a lot of peoples perspectives, especially the people who are constantly attacking me and using gay slurs to try to bully me.

iTare
03-31-2015, 07:48 PM
Suck my dick bro

Batz
03-31-2015, 07:48 PM
Suck my dick bro

Jameerthefear
03-31-2015, 07:50 PM
Suck my dick bro

RightToCensor
Suck my clit bro

Joyner82reload
Fvck me in the ass bro

ImmortalNemesis
03-31-2015, 07:51 PM
fvk him right in the ***** bro

qrich
03-31-2015, 08:07 PM
Toss my salad bro

Patrick Chewing
03-31-2015, 08:09 PM
Someone ban this c*cksucker!

Knicks101
03-31-2015, 08:18 PM
Rise Above the Hate LOLCATS.

TheMan
03-31-2015, 08:24 PM
:biggums:

suck my dick bro

Bandito
03-31-2015, 08:43 PM
Care to explain to me why is that process magical bro?

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 04:32 AM
Care to explain to me why is that process magical bro?

Because it is always a beautiful thing. A person goes from being locked in a body that isn't theirs, into becoming a beautiful free human being. They look much better both on the inside and outside. Its a great change to see and experience.

This is a good video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAceXJ0WCK0

Also the girl in the video used to be a popular Twitch streamer, she used to stream league of legends gameplay. She got popular but they didn't want to take her on as a partner so they ended up deleting her account. The reason they didn't wanter her is because she got a lot of negative comments and hate because she was transgender. That hurts me to hear that, it truly does.

Budadiiii
04-01-2015, 04:34 AM
Because it is always a beautiful thing. A person goes from being locked in a body that isn't theirs, into becoming a beautiful free human being. They look much better both on the inside and outside. Its a great change to see and experience.

Emotional song.

Inspirational story.

Sensational video.

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 04:36 AM
Emotional song.

Inspirational story.

Sensational video.

I told you it would be :D

dunksby
04-01-2015, 04:40 AM
:roll:

Budadiiii
04-01-2015, 04:42 AM
I told you it would be :D
:D

I'm not sexually attracted to transgender people, but I can't help but be infatuated by the stories.

A person goes from being locked in a body that isn't theirs, into becoming a beautiful free human being.

:applause: Fantastic quote. Like a butterfly breaking free from the cocoon, finally being able to spread their wings and SOAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6MP6EBZqYI

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 04:57 AM
:D

I'm not sexually attracted to transgender people, but I can't help but be infatuated by the stories.

:applause: Fantastic quote. Like a butterfly breaking free from the cocoon, finally being able to spread their wings and SOAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6MP6EBZqYI

I am not Swaggeh or anyone else on this forum. I am just me. If you are one of those people saying I have alternate accounts, then please don't enter my threads.

I agree with you that it is difficult not to get infatuated with the stories of girls who have gone through the M to F transition.

Budadiiii
04-01-2015, 05:07 AM
I am not Swaggeh or anyone else on this forum. I am just me. If you are one of those people saying I have alternate accounts, then please don't enter my threads.

I agree with you that it is difficult not to get infatuated with the stories of girls who have gone through the M to F transition.
I know, just pulling your leg. See, people like you and I should be friends. Not enemies.

I respect you. I actually... love you. Dude the shit you do on here is incredible. Standing up for transgender people and embracing your preferences no matter what anyone says, it's freakin' awesome.

swaggeh is a piece of shit unemployed loser troll who lives with his parents.

**** that dude.

Im so nba'd out
04-01-2015, 05:08 AM
would you ever date a tranny pre OP that has not begun taking pills or dressing like a woman yet LOLCATS?

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 05:15 AM
I know, just pulling your leg. See, people like you and I should be friends. Not enemies.

I respect you. I actually... love you. Dude the shit you do on here is incredible. Standing up for transgender people and embracing your preferences no matter what anyone says, it's freakin' awesome.

swaggeh is a piece of shit unemployed loser troll who lives with his parents.

**** that dude.

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. All I ever wanted was to just speak my mind and not care about how people treat me. I would rather be hated for being honest and standing up for what I believe in, than be liked for lying.

qrich
04-01-2015, 06:08 AM
So OP must love those with apotemnophilia as well.

Im so nba'd out
04-01-2015, 01:13 PM
would you ever date a tranny pre OP that has not begun taking pills or dressing like a woman yet LOLCATS?
so you're just going to ignore this question :oldlol:

Kungfro
04-01-2015, 01:32 PM

Yea that transition to cam whore is truly inspirational.

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Yea that transition to cam whore is truly inspirational.

She has become a beautiful girl, one that most guys would die for. From where she started to where she ended up, that is an inspirational story.

DonDadda59
04-01-2015, 02:39 PM
It is the human form of a beautiful butterfly emerging from a cocoon. I would strongly suggest you watch some one youtube, it will hopefully change a lot of peoples perspectives, especially the people who are constantly attacking me and using gay slurs to try to bully me.

Just gave yourself away. I saw that movie. This you?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1108992_o.gif

:coleman:

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 03:05 PM
so you're just going to ignore this question :oldlol:

Why would I do that? How does that make sense for you to ask me that?