PDA

View Full Version : George Hill Last 9 Games - 21PPG, 5APG, 56%

Dro
03-31-2015, 09:11 PM
Just wanted to give him some props, he's basically the main reason we even have a chance at the playoffs...Also props for playing well despite trade rumors where a lot of players aren't mentally strong to do that.

His matchups in those games

Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart
Kyle Lowry
Kyrie Irving
Deron Williams
Patrick Beverly
John Wall
MCW
Rondo

Not bad..

SCdac
03-31-2015, 09:18 PM
Glad he's playing well and hope he gets a championship before he retires, always liked his attitude, effort, and hustle. he was a key player in the Spurs beating the Mavericks in the 2010 playoffs.

Dro
03-31-2015, 09:21 PM
Glad he's playing well and hope he gets a championship before he retires, always liked his attitude, effort, and hustle. he was a key player in the Spurs beating the Mavericks in the 2010 playoffs.
I agree, he's a very underrated player. Not a pure point by any means, he prefers scoring. Good defender, great teammate, smart player, good 3 point shooter, good ft shooter, and clutch as well.

toxicxr6
03-31-2015, 10:09 PM
Couldn't quite get the pacers over the line today but damn he was still super impressive keeping the pacers in the game.. Will be interesting next season when paul George comes back to see how this team can define themselves again.. With lance gone.. Who seems to be an offensive blackhole maybe the pacers actually have a chance to be better than their peak a couple of seasons ago
I hope so I would like to see the pacers competing at the top of the East.. A lot of respect for that organisation

Dro
03-31-2015, 10:23 PM
Couldn't quite get the pacers over the line today but damn he was still super impressive keeping the pacers in the game.. Will be interesting next season when paul George comes back to see how this team can define themselves again.. With lance gone.. Who seems to be an offensive blackhole maybe the pacers actually have a chance to be better than their peak a couple of seasons ago
I hope so I would like to see the pacers competing at the top of the East.. A lot of respect for that organisation
:cheers:

Legends66NBA7
03-31-2015, 10:27 PM
The way the Pacers are playing tells me how overrated guys like Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner were. I think both were just cancers to their former team.

The Pacers should have been a bottom 5 team this year and in the lottery, but some how are managing to stay a float and still fighting all the way for a playoff berth. Tough loss tonight for them, but the way their season has gone, I'm really surprised with them.

And before someone tells me "it's the East", I know. Just saying, they shouldn't be where they are considering the circumstances.