1987_Lakers
04-01-2015, 02:13 AM
Agree?

J Shuttlesworth
04-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Agreed

Milbuck
04-01-2015, 02:17 AM
I'm a serious minority on this but I still think the Bulls could be a major factor in the playoffs. Mirotic playing like a borderline all-star adds a totally new dynamic to that team. Not gonna get into the Rose stuff because people are gonna - understandably - laugh it off...but yeah..him too.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-01-2015, 02:29 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-43974-tim-duncan-spurs-white-walkers-lwaF.gif

Spurs m8
04-01-2015, 02:31 AM
lol bulls aren't beating any of those teams in a series

SyRyanYang
04-01-2015, 02:35 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-43974-tim-duncan-spurs-white-walkers-lwaF.gif

:lol :lol :lol
Good work.

Parker isn't really that old though.

Eric Cartman
04-01-2015, 04:07 AM
Add the Hawks in case the cavs flop.

bobopenguin
04-01-2015, 04:13 AM
Agree?

rockets fans.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1402424/little-girl-mad-o.gif

Captvic
04-01-2015, 07:40 AM
Dont take the Hawks dropping games seriously. They're in cruise control mode

nathanjizzle
04-01-2015, 07:53 AM
the bulls are potentially the best team in the league if they can all come together.

its funny how peoples opinions are so bad, i doubt any of those 3 teams OP listed is even going to win the championship.

Paul George 24
04-01-2015, 08:17 AM
the bulls are potentially the best team in the league if they can all come together.

its funny how peoples opinions are so bad, i doubt any of those 3 teams OP listed is even going to win the championship.
JUST LIKE LAST YEAR :lol

Sarcastic
04-01-2015, 08:22 AM
A rookie head coach has never won an NBA ring, so keep that in mind when considering the Cavs and Warriors.

Eric Cartman
04-01-2015, 08:22 AM

Every year Bulls fans spouting this bullshit.

There's a 0% chance that the Bulls can beat the Cavs, then the Hawks, THEN the Warriors or Spurs.

poido123
04-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Every year Bulls fans spouting this bullshit.

There's a 0% chance that the Bulls can beat the Cavs, then the Hawks, THEN the Warriors or Spurs.

Based on what?

Are you basing your opinion on previous Bulls teams which differ greatly to this year's team?

Because I bet there is a majority here who still think the Bulls are the same scoring disfunction they have been for 3 or 4 years under the Thibs era. Anyone who has been watching the Bulls team in the last week or so will notice how well the ball is moving and how precise our high post passing and off ball cuts have been.

The defensive talent is already there, we know the team will have that come playoffs. It was a matter of making the offense rock solid, which it looks to be better, even just from the inconsistencies we saw before the allstar break.

Putting Rose aside for a minute, we have been witnessing quite a big growth from our overseas rookie Mitotic who looks to be getting very comfortable and very hard to stop.

Which means, we now have 4 reliable scoring threats which we haven't had in the past. Couple that with Snell's improved play on both sides of the ball, which could prove to be crucial when we need to shift Butler to the bench or another matchup.

There are shooters on this team. Guys who can knock down the open shot, when packing the paint has been used against us.

A lot of our success will hinge on Rose, however there is nothing to say that we can't make a deep run without Rose to a certain degree. Mirotic alone is a significant weapon we haven't had before.

Anyways, a lot of people have their set beliefs on the Bulls(ala Rose 6% and the out of context "dominance" of Lebron), but I can see a different picture. Not saying it will happen, but I think the potential for this group is a lot higher than previous teams.

Eric Cartman
04-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Based on what?

Link me your avy bet loss.

Need a good laugh.

ISHGoat
04-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Based on what?

Are you basing your opinion on previous Bulls teams which differ greatly to this year's team?

Because I bet there is a majority here who still think the Bulls are the same scoring disfunction they have been for 3 or 4 years under the Thibs era. Anyone who has been watching the Bulls team in the last week or so will notice how well the ball is moving and how precise our high post passing and off ball cuts have been.

The defensive talent is already there, we know the team will have that come playoffs. It was a matter of making the offense rock solid, which it looks to be better, even just from the inconsistencies we saw before the allstar break.

Putting Rose aside for a minute, we have been witnessing quite a big growth from our overseas rookie Mitotic who looks to be getting very comfortable and very hard to stop.

Which means, we now have 4 reliable scoring threats which we haven't had in the past. Couple that with Snell's improved play on both sides of the ball, which could prove to be crucial when we need to shift Butler to the bench or another matchup.

There are shooters on this team. Guys who can knock down the open shot, when packing the paint has been used against us.

A lot of our success will hinge on Rose, however there is nothing to say that we can't make a deep run without Rose to a certain degree. Mirotic alone is a significant weapon we haven't had before.

Anyways, a lot of people have their set beliefs on the Bulls(ala Rose 6% and the out of context "dominance" of Lebron), but I can see a different picture. Not saying it will happen, but I think the potential for this group is a lot higher than previous teams.

Tldr

Bulls are basically raptors

poido123
04-01-2015, 08:59 AM
Link me your avy bet loss.

Need a good laugh.

Please address what I wrote.

Was discussed briefly in a Rockets game thread, myself and J Shuttlesworth made an Avy bet for Detroit to make playoffs earlier in the year.

Instead of waiting the result out, I said I'd sport the Avy now.

poido123
04-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Tldr

Bulls are basically raptors

Maybe you're just an ignorant dumbass who regurgitates the same opinions.

That's fine you don't read it, but don't expect me to take you seriously if you assume the Bulls are the same as every year, because you are clueless and don't watch them closely like I do.

Eric Cartman
04-01-2015, 09:07 AM
Please address what I wrote.

There's no denying that the Bulls have a good team, but the Cavs are too top heavy with Lebron, Kyrie and Love if he shows up. Also, given that the Bulls defense isn't what it used to be, like in 2011, the offensive improvements balances the overall rating (:lol ) of the team. It's not like they're the Hawks on offense either, they can go on massive scoring slumps, for whatever reason, not to mention their best player is injured.

poido123
04-01-2015, 09:20 AM
There's no denying that the Bulls have a good team, but the Cavs are too top heavy with Lebron, Kyrie and Love if he shows up. Also, given that the Bulls defense isn't what it used to be, like in 2011, the offensive improvements balances the overall rating (:lol ) of the team. It's not like they're the Hawks on offense either, they can go on massive scoring slumps, for whatever reason, not to mention their best player is injured.

If that is your reasoning, then I would expect last year's Heat to of beaten the Spurs.

Basketball can't be looked at that simplistically. So many factors come into why a team wins or loses to put it down to one thing. MOST situations you will find that the team with the best top heavy talent wins championships, that is true.

But not always...

Now you point out our decline on defense. The defensive talent and coach hasn't changed or left. In fact, Boozer/Gasol swap actually improved our defensive talent. It's still there and teams do ramp it up come playoffs. Often when there is an adjustment to the personnel(which we have had quite a change), there are defensive issues to sort out.

You point out slumps, yet the heavy scoring swings benefit our offense too and we have clearly improved in that area. We are finding ways to score, no matter how it happens.

With our slumps, there must be massive momentum swings in games which can be beneficial in playoffs that are predicated on swings. Can't just write us off because of scoring slumps without crediting the fact that we can go on big scoring runs too.

You're right, we aren't the Hawks and we don't move the ball as well as them. Stats and regular season are only a guide, what happens in the playoffs will likely fall on the talent you have and what experience they have playing together.

Velocirap31
04-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Spurs aren't getting past the Rockets/Grizzlies in the first round, so they are not contenders. Cavaliers are going to walk through the East until playing Atlanta, which will be close. Warriors are a given to win the west I think.

ArbitraryWater
04-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Bulls have one of the best starting five's AND benches in the NBA.

Clippers are contenders aswell IMO.

I could see Clips beating those teams.

poido123
04-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Spurs aren't getting past the Rockets/Grizzlies in the first round, so they are not contenders. Cavaliers are going to walk through the East until playing Atlanta, which will be close. Warriors are a given to win the west I think.

Rockets can't beat Spurs and i doubt Grizz will.

why didn't you say Golden State? They are built to take down a spurs team.

as for walking through the East, I doubt it. hawks and bulls will pose a real threat.

Cavs aren't a well oiled machine and 2 of their key players are playoff virgins.

In the regular season, you can get by on talent and look dominant. It's different when the pressure is on and players are going 100% on defense.

poido123
04-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Bulls have one of the best starting five's AND benches in the NBA.

Clippers are contenders aswell IMO.

I could see Clips beating those teams.

:applause:

Clips are the unknown for me. High ceiling, low floor

Velocirap31
04-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Rockets can't beat Spurs and i doubt Grizz will.

why didn't you say Golden State? They are built to take down a spurs team.

as for walking through the East, I doubt it. hawks and bulls will pose a real threat.

Cavs aren't a well oiled machine and 2 of their key players are playoff virgins.

In the regular season, you can get by on talent and look dominant. It's different when the pressure is on and players are going 100% on defense.

Since I don't think the Spurs will get past the first round, they won't have to play the Warriors.

I'm not sure about the Bulls, they look great on paper, but their season hasn't been that great. Maybe it's injuries, but all teams have dealt with those.

Lebron turns it up a notch in the playoffs if needed and teams don't have any answers for him.

navy
04-01-2015, 09:41 AM
Bulls are pretenders. To suggest they beat the Cavs in the second, Hawks in the Third and Warriors/spurs in the Finals? lol.

Hell none of these teams can probaly beat the warriors.

FLDFSU
04-01-2015, 09:41 AM
Based on what?

Let's be serious. You could give two craps about what the Bulls do before or after their series against Lebron.

poido123
04-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Let's be serious. You could give two craps about what the Bulls do before or after their series against Lebron.

What a terrible post. Go look in the Bulls forum or any year I've been posting in the main forum d.ckhead

For the last 7 years on here, my support has been unwaivered for a long time now. Not sure about you, because I only noticed you during the Heat days.

poido123
04-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Since I don't think the Spurs will get past the first round, they won't have to play the Warriors.

I'm not sure about the Bulls, they look great on paper, but their season hasn't been that great. Maybe it's injuries, but all teams have dealt with those.

Lebron turns it up a notch in the playoffs if needed and teams don't have any answers for him.

No worries.

Good luck to the Raptors this year :cheers:

TheMilkyBarKid
04-01-2015, 09:53 AM
A rookie head coach has never won an NBA ring, so keep that in mind when considering the Cavs and Warriors.
Didn't Bill Russell?

ATL_Bball_King
04-01-2015, 10:04 AM
The Bulls go as far as Rose can take them, and I he has been a shell of himself every time ive watched him this year...

Clippers has a chance if Blake goes to another level and is the best player on the floor every single night...

Rockets need Harden to really be the clear cut MVP in the playoffs and they can get there...

Hawks are a better team than the Cavs, this cruise control they are on will make people sleep on them...they will be a different team come playoffs...

Paul George 24
04-01-2015, 10:39 AM

LAKERS FANS STAY SALTLY,AFRAID DUNCAN GET HIS 6TH RINGS TO PASS KOBE :lol

Velocirap31
04-01-2015, 10:46 AM
No worries.

Good luck to the Raptors this year :cheers:

:lol Thanks, we'll need it. I honestly don't think we're that good.

pegasus
04-01-2015, 10:57 AM
I kind of agree. The Bulls are a big question mark, but there's so much potential hidden behind it. Hopefully we'll surprise some people.

MMM
04-01-2015, 11:03 AM
i see why people give Cleveland their due but i feel like too much benefit of the doubt is being given. The Cavs have a lot of talent but i want to see them react to adversity in the playoffs before anything. they still have chemistry issues but injuries might be a factor for some of their players as well. Not that they are more banged up then anyone but again i want to see how they handle those issues over the next month.

No agenda but LeBon doesn't have a great record vs. adversity relatively speaking and the rest of the Cavs have no record.

In the west i feel there are more contenders depending on the match ups and which teams survive the first round. If one of SAS or GSW get knocked out before the WCF then it opens it up for the 2nd teir contenders in the West; Mem, Lac, Hou

Sarcastic
04-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Didn't Bill Russell?

No he won in his second year.

I<3NBA
04-01-2015, 11:19 AM
wtf? are you serious? what about Riley?

Dr. Ice
04-01-2015, 11:38 AM
not sure why people are sleeping on hawks, they literally haven't cared about a single game since they won in the cavs game.

Leroy Jetson
04-01-2015, 11:50 AM
I agree.

k0kakw0rld
04-01-2015, 09:31 PM
LeBron been coaching since 07 at least

Magic731
04-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Lol Spurs are not contenders. Can't wait until they get bounced in the first round. Never seen a team get such a free pass in the regular season.

AT9
04-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Lol Spurs are not contenders. Can't wait until they get bounced in the first round. Never seen a team get such a free pass in the regular season.

How do people continue to sleep on the Spurs year after year after year? They and GSW have been the best teams in the NBA over the past month-ish. If a clicking, healthy Spurs team in April isn't a contender, I don't know who is.

Anyway, if GSW or SA comes out of the west (most likely GSW), the east will lose.

guy
04-01-2015, 11:01 PM
East: Hawks, Cavs, Bulls

West: Warriors, Rockets, Grizzlies, Clippers, Spurs, Mavs

RedBlackAttack
04-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Paul Westhead (1980) and Pat Riley (1982) both won championships in their first seasons as coaches, respectively.

Hotlantadude81
04-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Dont take the Hawks dropping games seriously. They're in cruise control mode

They haven't played that well since the all star break.

Hotlantadude81
04-01-2015, 11:15 PM
not sure why people are sleeping on hawks, they literally haven't cared about a single game since they won in the cavs game.

They haven't played that well overall since the allstar break.

Beastmode88
04-01-2015, 11:16 PM

best april fools i've heard all day.

Rob123
04-01-2015, 11:25 PM

you dont watch basketball.

LONGTIME
04-01-2015, 11:38 PM
East: Hawks, Cavs, Bulls

West: Warriors, Rockets, Grizzlies, Clippers, Spurs, Mavs

:kobe: :roll:

Lebron23
04-02-2015, 12:11 AM
I pick the Cavs to beat the Warriors in a best of 7 series.

Paul George 24
04-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Spurs Will Repeat

Lebron23
04-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Spurs Will Repeat

Do you have a $250?? Let have a bet.

Paul George 24
04-02-2015, 01:12 AM
Do you have a $250?? Let have a bet.
I DUN GAMBLE :lol
CAVS HAS ZERO CHANCE TO BEAT THE SPURS,IRVING WOULD NOT AVLE TO SCORES 57 AGAIN

Magic731
04-02-2015, 04:06 AM
How do people continue to sleep on the Spurs year after year after year? They and GSW have been the best teams in the NBA over the past month-ish. If a clicking, healthy Spurs team in April isn't a contender, I don't know who is.

Anyway, if GSW or SA comes out of the west (most likely GSW), the east will lose.
And over the past season they are only 6th seed in the west. There is absolutely zero chance they beat the Warriors and I highly doubt they get pas Houston if that happens to be who they play. Memphis would wipe the floor with them if they drop.

NZStreetBaller
04-02-2015, 04:45 AM
Lol spurs are definately the favourites. Think about it. This team was in the past two finals they fought a prime heat to the bitter end and then the following finals they mopped the floor with the heat (yoy can make the excuses about the big 3 aging all you like, spurs big 3 are older)

The cavs minus lebron are very foreign to the playoffs let alone the finals. Same with the warriors although i think the warriors fight pretty hard in the playoffs. The spurs can easily take out anybody....

The only way you can beat the spurs is your team has to be on fire the majority of the series.

Spurs m8
04-02-2015, 05:15 AM
And over the past season they are only 6th seed in the west.

They were injured half the season and only started using a proper and consistent line up recently.
And looks whats happened since then.

Since actually finally being healthy the Spurs are killin it

Cheers

Magic731
04-02-2015, 05:40 AM
They were injured half the season and only started using a proper and consistent line up recently.
And looks whats happened since then.

Since actually finally being healthy the Spurs are killin it

Cheers
Ahh yes, the injury excuse. Rockets have had their starting C and PF out the majority of the season. Blazers were without a C for nearly 2 months, plus Aldridge's thumb and Wes Mathews going down a few weeks ago. Clippers had Blake miss a bunch of time and Crawford as well.

Most teams have to deal with injury or some adversity, acting as if the Spurs stand alone in that regard is incredibly ignorant.

Paul George 24
04-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Ahh yes, the injury excuse. Rockets have had their starting C and PF out the majority of the season. Blazers were without a C for nearly 2 months, plus Aldridge's thumb and Wes Mathews going down a few weeks ago. Clippers had Blake miss a bunch of time and Crawford as well.

Most teams have to deal with injury or some adversity, acting as if the Spurs stand alone in that regard is incredibly ignorant.

TELL ME HOW OLD IS ROCKETS & CLIPPERS :lol

coin24
04-02-2015, 07:09 AM
Agree with OP..

The Cavs should wipe there asses with the pathetic east.. And as previous years have shown most of these west teams look like pretenders when the game slows down..

Top 2 have to be Warriors and Spurs... Dark horse is Dallas, i think they have a good core and if playoff beast Rondo awakens they will surprise some teams.

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 08:13 AM
The Bulls are a f.ucking joke. When are people just going to come to terms with them not being that good? This is year 5 now of how we should all be worried of the Bulls :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Bulls are pretenders. To suggest they beat the Cavs in the second, Hawks in the Third and Warriors/spurs in the Finals? lol.

Hell none of these teams can probaly beat the warriors.

Are you serious? I think spurs would beat Cleveland because of their experience. But Cleveland would wipe their asses with Golden State. They are a matchup nightmare for Golden State.

returnofthemack
04-02-2015, 08:27 AM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I had a dream (prophecy) last night that the cavs won a championship. Cavs about about to break the 50 year cleveland drought.

Alamо
04-02-2015, 08:41 AM

lol have you watched any basketball this season?

poido123
04-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Are you serious? I think spurs would beat Cleveland because of their experience. But Cleveland would wipe their asses with Golden State. They are a matchup nightmare for Golden State.

And what weaknesses are the Cavs exploiting on Golden State exactly?

Golden State have the deepest team in the league, along with a top 3 offense and defense.

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 09:17 AM
And what weaknesses are the Cavs exploiting on Golden State exactly?

Golden State have the deepest team in the league, along with a top 3 offense and defense.

GS has no post presence to take advantage of Cleveland or Love's defense. Curry actually has to play defense for a 7 game series. They have absolutely no one that can guard LeBron at all. Of the west teams, they are the least equipped. They have skinny ass Barnes and Iggy, who LeBron has sodomized since he has been in the league. And depth is overrated in the playoffs. The rotations shorten to around 8 players.

Side note: Bulls will lose in first round. Trash team

poido123
04-02-2015, 10:23 AM
GS has no post presence to take advantage of Cleveland or Love's defense. Curry actually has to play defense for a 7 game series. They have absolutely no one that can guard LeBron at all. Of the west teams, they are the least equipped. They have skinny ass Barnes and Iggy, who LeBron has sodomized since he has been in the league. And depth is overrated in the playoffs. The rotations shorten to around 8 players.

Side note: Bulls will lose in first round. Trash team

I know you're trolling but Iggy and Green would push Lebron's shit in. :pimp:

TheMan
04-02-2015, 10:58 AM
The Bulls are a f.ucking joke. When are people just going to come to terms with them not being that good? This is year 5 now of how we should all be worried of the Bulls :oldlol:
You have absolutely no credibility on making predictions though...you were adamant that the Heat would roll the Spurs when me, along with others here, were telling you SA was playing great team ball.

The last few years, Bulls fans weren't predicting deep playoffs runs, especially with the injuries they faced heading into the postseason. All the hype came mostly from the talkingheads, and mostly in preseason predictions based on the talent the Bulls had. All that went to shit when injuries sidelined our chances, of course it's possible (maybe even likely) that the injury bug again ruins our chances but the Bulls this season, as opposed to previous seasons are getting healthy going into the POs.

All I want to say is that this team has the talent to beat any team in the East (health permitting), if you can't see that, you're just letting your deep hatred for the Bulls cloud your judgement.

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 11:01 AM
I know you're trolling but Iggy and Green would push Lebron's shit in. :pimp:

Based off LeBron blowing their doors off earlier this year in Cleveland? Did Green even play that game? :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 11:02 AM
You have absolutely no credibility on making predictions though...you were adamant that the Heat would roll the Spurs when me, along with others here, were telling you SA was playing great team ball.

The last few years, Bulls fans weren't predicting deep playoffs runs, especially with the injuries they faced heading into the postseason. All the hype came mostly from the talkingheads, and mostly in preseason predictions based on the talent the Bulls had. All that went to shit when injuries sidelined our chances, of course it's possible (maybe even likely) that the injury bug again ruins our chances but the Bulls this season, as opposed to previous seasons are getting healthy going into the POs.

All I want to say is that this team has the talent to beat any team in the East (health permitting), if you can't see that, you're just letting your deep hatred for the Bulls cloud your

Hatred of the Bulls? Don't flatter yourself. They aren't worthy of hate. I laugh at their idiotic fans and crippled franchise player.

TheMan
04-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Hatred of the Bulls? Don't flatter yourself. They aren't worthy of hate. I laugh at their idiotic fans and crippled franchise player.
6 >> 3 (when you repped the Heat)
6 >>>> 0 (now that you're a Cavs "fan") :lol

And you do hate the Bulls, everyone can see that the Bulls have everything to compete but you. Injuries, not a lack of talent, has dashed their championship hopes.

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 11:13 AM
6 >> 3 (when you repped the Heat)
6 >>>> 0 (now that you're a Cavs "fan") :lol

And you do hate the Bulls, everyone can see that the Bulls have everying to compete but you. Injuries, not a lack of talent, has prevented their championship hopes.

Could give two s.hits what Jordan did playing against the watered down 90s. In this era of basketball, the Bulls are LeBron's b.itch.

0-3

:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

TheMan
04-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Could give two s.hits what Jordan did playing against the watered down 90s. In this era of basketball, the Bulls are LeBron's b.itch.

0-3

:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:
Unfortunately for you, it doesn't matter whether you care or not when the Bulls won their titles or what you think of the era. No one goes around trying to argue that 11 of the 17 titles the Celtics won don't count because there were only a handful of teams back then.

The Bulls are third most successful team in NBA history, more successful than the Heat and eons more than the team you now root for. They are also one of the most popular worldwide, probably only second to the Lakers.

I don't GAF if we are 0-3 vs LeBron, what happened back then has no bearing what will happen in the future. The way you look at things is a very simpleminded way at looking at things (might explain why you are so horrifyingly wrong in most of your predictions). "It didn't happen last few times therefore it'll never ever happen!" :lol By that logic, the Cavs have not shot at ever winning a title. It's not like they never had champioship caliber squads before Bran (late 80s/early 90's). TBH, this Cavs team just doesn't seem legit, aside from LeBron and a couple of ancient vets, they have no postseason experience and neither does Blatt. Their FC and their defense (lack of) will get exposed.

They're aren't getting out of the East, it'll be Atlanta or Chicago.

Rob123
04-02-2015, 12:04 PM

Spurs were without starting pg, starting c, starting sf and finals mvp, backup pg and back up c, and both back up sg's.

Again, you dont watch basketball. The spurs system relies on chemistry and they haven't been able to get it until right now.

thefatmiral
04-02-2015, 12:11 PM
add mavs and rockets. they just nees the right match ups.

Hotlantadude81
04-02-2015, 01:03 PM
But Cleveland would wipe their asses with Golden State. They are a matchup nightmare for Golden State.

:oldlol:

Bigsmoke
04-02-2015, 01:42 PM
The memphis Grizzlies gotta chance

JohnnySic
04-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Its pretty much just the Spurs and everyone else unless the Celtics have something to say about it. :pimp:

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Unfortunately for you, it doesn't matter whether you care or not when the Bulls won their titles or what you think of the era. No one goes around trying to argue that 11 of the 17 titles the Celtics won don't count because there were only a handful of teams back then.

The Bulls are third most successful team in NBA history, more successful than the Heat and eons more than the team you now root for. They are also one of the most popular worldwide, probably only second to the Lakers.

I don't GAF if we are 0-3 vs LeBron, what happened back then has no bearing what will happen in the future. The way you look at things is a very simpleminded way at looking at things (might explain why you are so horrifyingly wrong in most of your predictions). "It didn't happen last few times therefore it'll never ever happen!" :lol By that logic, the Cavs have not shot at ever winning a title. It's not like they never had champioship caliber squads before Bran (late 80s/early 90's). TBH, this Cavs team just doesn't seem legit, aside from LeBron and a couple of ancient vets, they have no postseason experience and neither does Blatt. Their FC and their defense (lack of) will get exposed.

They're aren't getting out of the East, it'll be Atlanta or Chicago.

Good Lord, you have gone full blown retarded

SilkkTheShocker
04-02-2015, 03:49 PM
The memphis Grizzlies gotta chance

0% chance.

TheMan
04-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Good Lord, you have gone full blown retarded
That's what you said when we we're telling you the Spurs would beat Miami prior to the Finals :lol

Alamо
04-03-2015, 03:01 PM
That's what you said when we we're telling you the Spurs would beat Miami prior to the Finals :lol

murder

Achilleas
04-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Top Iso Teams by # of Possessions:
1. CLE
2. NOP
3. LAL
4. TOR
5. HOU
6. NYK
7. PHX
8. DEN
9. SAC
10. OKC

okc,hou and cle iso all the time i don't think this will work against good teams :confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
04-03-2015, 06:28 PM
You have told us the last 5 years how the Bulls will win the East. Your opinion means dogs.hit

Jameerthefear
04-03-2015, 06:31 PM
You have told us the last 5 years how the Bulls will win the East. Your opinion means dogs.hit
:roll:

warriorfan
04-03-2015, 06:32 PM

looks like you 2 got something in common

Magic731
05-03-2015, 04:07 AM
Hahahah can't believe people actually thought the Spurs would win the title this season... I copped flak for this comment but turns out I was right.

TheMan
05-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Fuq outta here, liar. I thought we had a great chance in 2011, lost in the ECFs, the other years we had major injuries and I made no such claims.

SourSamCassell
05-03-2015, 05:23 AM
Clippers?

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Hahahah can't believe people actually thought the Spurs would win the title this season... I copped flak for this comment but turns out I was right.

lol they lost game 7 on a last second shot against perhaps the best team in the NBA and you act like this was some easy series.. Guys won 21 of the last 25 games, and thats including 2 fluke losses @ New York and New Orleans.

Meticode
05-03-2015, 08:45 AM
lol they lost game 7 on a last second shot against perhaps the best team in the NBA and you act like this was some easy series.. Guys won 21 of the last 25 games, and thats including 2 fluke losses @ New York and New Orleans.
CLIPPERS!?