PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here ever dated a transgender girl before, or is interested to?

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 03:40 PM
I am sure there must be some people but not everyone is as brave as me to admit it and speak my mind. I would love to hear stories if anyone has done it. If you feel like people will attack you, they probably will but you shouldn't care.

When I first told my friends about my first girlfriend, and that she was transgender, they made fun of me and called me gay and things like that but when they saw her their jaws dropped and they were always awkward and nervous around her because of how beautiful she was. I could tell they never thought I could ever get a girl like that but I did. If I was like them, close minded, then I would have never been with her, and all the other beautiful transgender girls I have been with after her. So don't be afraid of other peoples opinions.

Aside from my friends, my parents were the hardest thing to deal with. They loved my girlfriend when they first met her but when they found out she was transgender they told me to break up with her because "being gay" was against our religion (I am not religious, but unfortunately I grew up in a Christian household).

I didn't care though and that was the beginning of the end of the relationship I had with my parents. I could have left that girl, but then what? Listen to my parents for the rest of my life, be unhappy, and then when they die 20 years later, I will be left alone and unhappy feeling like I made the wrong choices and wasted my life.

Don't let other people control who you are or who you love. Especially people on this website. I really want to hear from anyone here who has dated transgender girls, or even anyone who has never done it but has an attraction towards transgender girls.

BlakFrankWhite
04-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Lol,Who's alt is this?

I think its primetime or gozuki...they are the only ones creative enough to invent a tranny-loving persona

Budadiiii
04-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Post some pics of hot transgender girls

YES IM INTERESTED

Milbuck
04-01-2015, 03:48 PM
SHUT THE **** UP SWEGGEH

BlakFrankWhite
04-01-2015, 03:49 PM
@Buda:why nned the tranny pics...when you're already dating fudge?

BlakFrankWhite
04-01-2015, 04:06 PM
it's that dmv/deronmillsap dude... he has a weird obsession with trannies and the poor grammar is a common trait of his posting.

The MODS can track the ip adresses.

Hope they perma ban the tranny loving idiot and the main account behind it

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 04:08 PM
I am getting tired of this. I have told everyone before, if you think I am trolling or I am an alternate account, don't open my threads. No one is forcing you to read it. Please do not come in here and ruin the conversation for others who might have something worthwhile to add.

Patrick Chewing
04-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Disgusting. May God help you.

BlakFrankWhite
04-01-2015, 04:14 PM
I am getting tired of this. I have told everyone before, if you think I am trolling or I am an alternate account, don't open my threads. No one is forcing you to read it. Please do not come in here and ruin the conversation for others who might have something worthwhile to add.

Ok sweggeh...

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 04:15 PM
One of the reasons I made this thread is because someone gave me this rep comment.

I secretly like trannies too. I've gone to bath houses and sucked ***** and got facials :D. Life is short bro!

So I know for sure there is at least one person interested in this thread. Please, if you are not posting about the thread topic do not post in here.

iTare
04-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Suck my dick bro

BlakFrankWhite
04-01-2015, 04:22 PM
One of the reasons I made this thread is because someone gave me this rep comment.

So I know for sure there is at least one person interested in this thread. Please, if you are not posting about the thread topic do not post in here.

Damn,putting an avy of that gay dude from prison break...showing up here at the same time as you do on GW.....giving hype to this 'lolcats' legend

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348360
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357177
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351993

Should have known it was you all along

SWEGGEH=LOLCATS

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Damn,putting an avy of that gay dude from prison break...showing up here at the same time as you do on GW.....giving hype to this 'lolcats' legend

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348360
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357177
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351993

Should have known it was you all along

SWEGGEH=LOLCATS

Can you go and make stuff up about me somewhere else please?

Every thread I make is always ruined. Where are the moderators, and what do they actually do?

BigBoss
04-01-2015, 04:54 PM
SHUT THE **** UP SWEGGEH

Sweggeh/dubeta/i'mstillballin/budadii

DeuceWallaces
04-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Can you go and make stuff up about me somewhere else please?

Every thread I make is always ruined. Where are the moderators, and what do they actually do?

Your threads suck; and not just dick.

KingBeasley08
04-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Dude, you're ****ing gay

LOLCATS
04-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Your threads suck; and not just dick.

What sucks about this thread? You or certain others may not like the topic, but there are people here who would like to discuss it. Why can't people like you just stay out of this thread and leave the people who want to contribute alone? Why does every thread have to be ruined before any real conversation can take place?

Knicks101
04-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Rise Above Hate

TheSilentKiller
04-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Rise Above Hate
RAH god of sun subliminal messages illuminati lolcats is kanye west

Im so nba'd out
04-01-2015, 05:35 PM
OP that girl in your avatar is very handsome :cheers:

Jameerthefear
04-01-2015, 05:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7CizaXL.gif

thoughts on this .gif lolcats?

RightToCensor
04-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Aside from my friends, my parents were the hardest thing to deal with. They loved my girlfriend when they first met her but when they found out she was transgender they told me to break up with her because "being gay" was against our religion (I am not religious, but unfortunately I grew up in a Christian household).

Don't agree with this. Your parents spent 18+ years raising you in their household and prepared you for a life that would prevent you from being ridiculed. They are looking out for your best interest. If that shemale you're with is important enough that you'd choose her/him over the love and honor of your parents then you better marry that ladyboy.

Not worth it if you're trying to fulfill some fantasy.

Jameerthefear
04-01-2015, 05:39 PM
She's cute.
He*

ace23
04-01-2015, 05:46 PM
English is my second language.
Is that supposed to change the fact that your grammar sucks?

Smoke117
04-01-2015, 05:47 PM
No, we do not want to put penises in our mouths.

outbreak
04-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Nope, not interested I'm straight. I don't think there's anything wrong with you dating transgender guys, if that's your choice good on you for admitting it but the fact that you say you prefer them to natural girls means you are either bi or homosexual. Also your friends were probably awkward around your "girl"friend because they didn't know how to act around a transgender person.

King Jane
04-01-2015, 08:03 PM
http://devilsfoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/batman-joker-animated-gif-311.gif

Bandito
04-01-2015, 08:55 PM
My bad grammar >>>> your bad rapping

http://media.giphy.com/media/P0UveJCYp89NK/giphy.gif

ace23
04-01-2015, 09:48 PM
My bad grammar >>>> your bad rapping

And please tell me that you were joking.
I wasn't joking but you'd better be. I'm one of the hottest in the underground right now, you ****ing clown

warriorfan
04-02-2015, 04:58 AM
this swegge fggt made some post about how he made a female dating profile site to talk to guys "for research" :roll: :roll: :roll:

SexSymbol
04-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Did you mean transgender men? you've made a mistake in the title

sweggeh
04-02-2015, 07:13 AM
All you beta ******s trying to say this alt is mine, you are all ****in retarded. Go eat a dick.

TheMan
04-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Don't bother responding, obvious alt troll account, everyone despises this fggot yet his rep is way green :rolleyes:

BlakFrankWhite
04-02-2015, 11:54 AM
What if this whole time weve been duped and LOLcats was actually the real Sweggeh.....while Sweggeh was the fake alt?

Lol...I know sweggeh from another sports forum....and the he's totally serious there....don't think he's ever trolled or even made a joke.

But yeah lolcats is sweggeh.....FACT

KobesFinger
04-02-2015, 12:50 PM
No and no. Serious question OP, what is it about them that you prefer?

LOLCATS
04-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Don't bother responding, obvious alt troll account, everyone despises this fggot yet his rep is way green :rolleyes:

I have been repped a lot by posters in the BTE. I won't say their names but you can go ask them who repped me if you want. I don't use any other accounts at all.

I have also been repped by a lot of anonymous posters who agree with what I say. Unfortunately I am never able to have proper conversation with them because my threads keep getting ruined with people just trying to initiate arguments and insulting me.

LOLCATS
04-02-2015, 04:47 PM
No and no. Serious question OP, what is it about them that you prefer?

What about them is not to like?

qrich
04-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Considering 99% on here are straight, no one here has ever dated a cross dresser.

LOLCATS
04-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Considering 99% on here are straight, no one here has ever dated a cross dresser.

The majority of men who date transgender girls are completely straight.

LOLCATS
04-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Sorry Magnax. Usually I wouldn't answer a question like that but we are friends :)

I have a question for lolcats. When guys get their ***** cut off, how can they hold their pee? Like do they pee themselves? I mean, the dick holds it in pee, right? Do they have to wear a bag or diaper?
This is not a joke LOLCATS. Please educate me. Im very curious about transgender urination.

I am not a expert on the technical side of the transition, I am not a doctor, but pee just comes out of the new v*gina. They restructure the tube system I think, so pee comes out of the v*gina now. Sorry I can't give a better answer but I don't usually think about that stuff :)

LOLCATS
04-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Oh wow. LOLCATS so nice. Still dont understand how they hold pee in at all....

Maybe you could research it? Its always nice to read about something new. Personally I am a bit too squeamish to think about that kind of stuff lol.

Jameerthefear
04-02-2015, 05:21 PM
OP is gay

Ca$H
04-02-2015, 05:23 PM

:biggums:

oh the horror
04-02-2015, 05:26 PM
I've seen some out there that are attractive. But that is where it stops. Ultimately the idea of a ***** or a franken-vag is what turns me completely off.

KobesFinger
04-03-2015, 06:52 AM
What about them is not to like?

They were born with balls. And you can't answer a question with a question. Why do you prefer trannys to biological women?

Double edit - you love to post pics of trannys who look very effeminate but look at the woman in my avy. THAT is a woman. (Salma Hayek fyi)

warriorfan
04-03-2015, 07:46 AM

:whatever:

LOLCATS
04-03-2015, 09:55 AM
They were born with balls. And you can't answer a question with a question. Why do you prefer trannys to biological women?

Double edit - you love to post pics of trannys who look very effeminate but look at the woman in my avy. THAT is a woman. (Salma Hayek fyi)

Asking someone why they prefer transgender girls is a silly question. It is like asking someone why they prefer black girls, or why they prefer curvy girls or tall girls. Even has their own taste.

KobesFinger
04-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Asking someone why they prefer transgender girls is a silly question. It is like asking someone why they prefer black girls, or why they prefer curvy girls or tall girls. Even has their own taste.

Not remotely the same as black girls, curvy girls and tall girls are still girls. You say you're straight but like girls who were boys

LOLCATS
04-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Not remotely the same as black girls, curvy girls and tall girls are still girls. You say you're straight but like girls who were boys

Its not about what you were, it is about what you are.

You can date a adult woman, and I can say you are a paedophile because that girl used to be a child.

No? Well then how come what someone "used" to be only matters when you are calling me gay slurs?

LJJ
04-03-2015, 10:42 AM
I love the female body. It's an essential component of my attraction to someone.

Knicks101
04-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Its not about what you were, it is about what you are.

You can date a adult woman, and I can say you are a paedophile because that girl used to be a child.

No? Well then how come what someone "used" to be only matters when you are calling me gay slurs?

Great point. :applause:

LOLCATS
04-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Great point. :applause:

Thank you man :D

E_Stamkos
04-03-2015, 12:01 PM
LOLCATS, do you perform oral on these girls that you date? How does that work?

E_Stamkos
04-03-2015, 02:37 PM
I think he thinks I'm antagonizing him because he's never once responded to this question. Not trying to poke fun. Just asking.

LOLCATS
04-03-2015, 03:44 PM
I think he thinks I'm antagonizing him because he's never once responded to this question. Not trying to poke fun. Just asking.

If you are asking a genuine question, then sorry. I get a lot of trolling question and people making fun of me so I only answer people when I think it is a serious question.

ace23
04-03-2015, 03:46 PM
If you are asking a genuine question, then sorry. I get a lot of trolling question and people making fun of me so I only answer people when I think it is a serious question.
So do you suck dick or nah?

LOLCATS
04-03-2015, 03:48 PM
So do you suck dick or nah?

I have answered this before, so I don't want to go over it.

ace23
04-03-2015, 03:54 PM
I have answered this before, so I don't want to go over it.
Yes or no question. What do you mean go over it? Just answer

LOLCATS
04-03-2015, 04:02 PM
link?

I can't remember where, maybe it was in the BTE? I am not sure. If enough people really want to know I can make a thread addressing it.

Ray22
04-03-2015, 04:07 PM
@LOLCATS

If you had to choose, pre-op or post-op?

RightToCensor
04-03-2015, 04:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UdTfs.gif

SaltyMeatballs
04-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Guys dressed up as girls? Not my thing

Ray22
04-08-2015, 04:45 PM
@LOLCATS

If you had to choose, pre-op or post-op?

http://i.imgur.com/fkOVq20.gif