PDA

View Full Version : So, LeBron is the GM, calls all the plays, and gets to sit out whenever he wants?

JerrySeinfeld
04-01-2015, 06:29 PM
If he's getting to handpick all star talent around him, call the plays, sit out when he wants, etc, why doesn't this guy get ALL the blame whenever his team loses? I mean hell, take a step back and you'll see that if they fail to win this year it will, unarguably, ALL be LeBron James's fault.

Seems like the media always likes to go in on Love or deflect the blame to someone else. You'd never see MJ or Kobe get let off the hook like that, let alone if they were doing what LeBron is doing. Those n*ggas always came through with the competitiveness though.

also unrelated but does anyone else feel like the new cba has basically kickstarted a new era of the nba where players are going to constantly be moving around and will have much more deciding power within their franchises? some may like that because cool, power to the players. me personally I feel like it kills off rivalries and the fun of watching more good teams truly build and grow together rather than be just a "super team"

navy
04-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Have you admitted to being Russwest yet?

JerrySeinfeld
04-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Have you admitted to being Russwest yet?

Already showed my IP, location, and made a clear case that I'm not that poster.

He stays rent free in the minds of so many though, so many are so shook I can't post a thread without someone bringing up russwest

navy
04-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Already showed my IP, location, and made a clear case that I'm not that poster.

He stays rent free in the minds of so many though, they are so shook I can barely post a thread without someone talking about that guy
Well if you see him, tell him that he owes me some rent.

TheMarkMadsen
04-01-2015, 06:35 PM
If he's getting to handpick all star talent around him, call the plays, sit out when he wants, etc, why doesn't this guy get ALL the blame whenever his team loses? I mean hell, take a step back and you'll see that if they fail to win this year it will, unarguably, ALL be LeBron James's fault.

Seems like the media always likes to go in on Love or deflect the blame to someone else. You'd never see MJ or Kobe get let off the hook like that, let alone if they were doing what LeBron is doing. Those n*ggas always came through with the competitiveness though.

also unrelated but does anyone else feel like the new cba has basically kickstarted a new era of the nba where players are going to constantly be moving around and will have much more deciding power within their franchises? some may like that because cool, power to the players. me personally I feel like it kills off rivalries and the fun of watching more good teams truly build and grow together rather than be just a "super team"

what's funny is that espn was always blowing up the smallest of incidents involving Kobe/teammates yet now they spend their time downplaying anything that involves lebron/teammate problems

RightToCensor
04-01-2015, 06:35 PM
What's the point of having a coach if Lebron calls the plays and chooses when he plays?

ShawkFactory
04-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Well if you see him, tell him that he owes me some rent.
:lol

But seriously...OP is russwest. Just funny how you asked to be banned but pulled another account out immediately.

If he's not russwest then he studied his posting style and sentiments VERY carefully. Almost to a creepy level.

keep-itreal
04-01-2015, 06:37 PM
What's the point of having a coach if Lebron calls the plays and chooses when he plays?

someone to blame if Lebron fails

JerrySeinfeld
04-01-2015, 06:38 PM

I get what you are saying but would the NBA allow a team to not have someone who at least carries the label of "head coach?"

Solefade
04-01-2015, 06:39 PM
also responsible for single handedly running the cleveland economy and playoffs

Im so nba'd out
04-01-2015, 06:40 PM
This guy has a billionaire on a string like a puppet yet people have the nerve to call him a beta

gts
04-01-2015, 06:43 PM
I wonder how many of the Cavs players are clients of the same agency as Lebron

He may be their agent too

HOoopCityJones
04-01-2015, 06:46 PM
I wonder how many of the Cavs players are clients of the same agency as Lebron

He may be their agent too

:eek:

Hey Yo
04-01-2015, 06:48 PM

LeBron got all the blame even when it was still Wade's team in 2011.

Jordan was let off the hook when he quit the league for 18mos. Used his dad as his excuse to try to be the next 2 sport star ala Bo Jackson.

Kobe was let off the hook for quitting against the Suns and ripping that old man's cell phone out his hand at church.

Akrazotile
04-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Lebron is packing a Pippen

OP is packing a Kobe

Hey Yo
04-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Posts 10 and 11 are a few reasons why James is the league MVP.

Lebron23
04-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Alpha Male.

FatComputerNerd
04-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Lebron is spoiled, and Windy needs to cut back on the corn-dogs.

Im so nba'd out
04-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Lebron is packing a Pippen

OP is packing a Kobe
wtf does this even mean you homo :facepalm