good game until now

Achilleas
04-02-2015, 09:23 PM
anyone else watching this game,cavs - heat is over
dallas is very bad at securing the defensive rebounds

lol ellis miss the lay up for the buzzer

navy
04-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Kevin Mchale has done a great coaching job. He's completely changed the offense even though they still chuck alot of threes the players now have lots of motion and passing to get them. Im sure nobody has noticed though.

Im Still Ballin
04-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Seems like Dallas is a bad match up for Houston

UK2K
04-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Seems like Dallas is a bad match up for Houston
**** that

I put $26 on Houston to cover +2 tonight.

Looking good looking good

UK2K
04-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Kevin Mchale has done a great coaching job. He's completely changed the offense even though they still chuck alot of threes the players now have lots of motion and passing to get them. Im sure nobody has noticed though.
Highly underrated coach.

navy
04-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Highly underrated coach.
Rockets fans bash him more than anyone though.

He wasnt any good last year (from what I saw), but he's improved kinda like Erick Spolestra. Let's see how he does in the playoffs.

UK2K
04-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Play Time: 2015-04-02 20:40
Selection: Houston to win
Odds: Point Spread (+2.0) -110
Bet Type: Point Spread
Bet Odds: -110
Bet Amount: $26.00
Bet Payout: $49.63
Won Amount: Wager Pending
Time Placed: 2015-04-02 00:55:06

Hey ohhhhhh

UK2K
04-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Rockets fans bash him more than anyone though.

He wasnt any good last year (from what I saw), but he's improved kinda like Erick Spolestra. Let's see how he does in the playoffs.
With as many injuries as they've had this season, and the Lin and Asik drama last season, I think he's done fantastic.

Rockets fans hate him, and I don't know why.

Tried to rep you but I'm at my limit, so just know I was thinking of ya

NBAplayoffs2001
04-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Man I wish I had more time to watch games this season :/

RightToCensor
04-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Harden coming up clutch as always.

Witnessed.

ronnymac
04-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Harden , Smith, Brewer and Ariza with big last quarter. Also the trevor Ariza and Brewer pretty much for Parsons is looking damn smart.Smith was monsterious in the second half.

UK2K
04-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Harden , Smith, Brewer and Ariza with big last quarter. Also the trevor Ariza and Brewer pretty much for Parsons is looking damn smart.Smith was monsterious in the second half.

Those two were excellent pick ups.

Their athleticism and perimeter defense is the difference between last season and this season.

navy
04-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Not hating, but why is James Harden so inefficient from the field. He makes up for it with his foul drawing ability but I just dont know what his problem is. I need to see his shot chart.

masonanddixon
04-02-2015, 11:10 PM

Except Parsons missed most of the game. The basketball gods must have seriously wanted Houston to finally win a season series against Dallas. Hopefully they can match up in the first round and Dallas will rape them.

UK2K
04-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Any day Harden can play a C+ game and we still win, is a good day.

Especially against a potential playoff match up.

RightToCensor
04-02-2015, 11:11 PM
C+ game
A+ impact

If that isn't a MVP I don't know what is.

ronnymac
04-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Those two were excellent pick ups.

Their athleticism and perimeter defense is the difference between last season and this season.
Without Brewers spark in the 3rd and Smith rebounding and post defense we lose in the 4th we lose.For Christ sakes, lets hope we play the Mavs. Once we get DMO back we will demolish these guys.

toxicxr6
04-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Dam you dallas really needed them to win this one

Dallas live or die with how monte shoots.. Jacking up 3s almost every possession in the last few minutes... When he was cold as hell.. Why couldn't anyone take those important threes!!! Monte Ellis 0/9 3s this game.. Pretty bad that he can jack up like that when he is cold as fk

toxicxr6
04-02-2015, 11:14 PM
C+ game
A+ impact

If that isn't a MVP I don't know what is.

C+ game and win an important game
A+ for the supporting cast

Playing a C+ game in a very important game is not The definition of a MVP

ronnymac
04-02-2015, 11:16 PM
C+ game and win an important game
A+ for the supporting cast

Playing a C+ game in a very important game is not The definition of a MVP
Harden was huge in the last 4 minutes which equates to money time.

UK2K
04-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Without Brewers spark in the 3rd and Smith rebounding and post defense we lose in the 4th we lose.For Christ sakes, lets hope we play the Mavs. Once we get DMO back we will demolish these guys.
Daryl Morey is a wizard.

RightTwoCensor
04-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Dallas had a crunch time lineup of Barea, Harris, Ellis, Villanueva, Nowitzki.

How does this team plan on winning a playoff game?

How Sway?

toxicxr6
04-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Dallas had a crunch time lineup of Barea, Harris, Ellis, Villanueva, Nowitzki.

How does this team plan on winning a playoff game?

How Sway?

Dallas really fked up this year

They had a pretty good thing going earlier in the season.. Sure they weren't amazing defensively but their offense at one stage was approaching "historic" levels.. They weren't going to win a championship but they may have been able to make a deep run.. Then they screwed up their chemistry with the dam rondo trade.
What a fail seriously.. Now they suck

ronnymac
04-02-2015, 11:30 PM
Daryl Morey is a wizard.
Not matching Parsons deal which at the time had a lot of people not happy was a huge success on his part. That allowed us to go and get Ariza and Pappanikola for less and the Lin trade exception turned out to be Brewer who is a monster. Every move he made is turning out to be a success.

Ariza and Brewer have been huge additions on both sides of the ball.

UK2K
04-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Not matching Parsons deal which at the time had a lot of people not happy was a huge success on his part. That allowed us to go and get Ariza and Pappanikola for less and the Lin trade exception turned out to be Brewer who is a monster. Every move he made is turning out to be a success.

And Josh Smith.

Those three, man, its hard to describe but I have been beyond impressed at Morey's ability to get them at discounted prices, and at McHale's ability to seamlessly introduce them into the rotation.

ABfor3
04-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Daryl Morey for Executive of the Year

navy
04-02-2015, 11:54 PM
Daryl Morey for Executive of the Year
:applause:

bobopenguin
04-03-2015, 12:42 AM

the huge successful move he made was given Dwight that contract and kept that fool in Texas wit u guys.:banana:

YouGotServed
04-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Another easy win for Houston. :lol Dallas couldn't even win at home with half the roster out for Houston.

SaltyMeatballs
04-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Harden was clutch, Brewer and Smith were amazing off the bench, and Ariza was a beast on both ends tonight. Locked down Parsons and made his threes.

52-24 :rockon:

UK2K
04-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Harden was clutch, Brewer and Smith were amazing off the bench, and Ariza was a beast on both ends tonight. Locked down Parsons and made his threes.

52-24 :rockon:

Parsons against the Rockets

13.3 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 2.3 apg, 45% FG

Ariza wins.

:cheers:

ronnymac
04-03-2015, 08:04 AM
And Josh Smith.

Those three, man, its hard to describe but I have been beyond impressed at Morey's ability to get them at discounted prices, and at McHale's ability to seamlessly introduce them into the rotation.
Smith has been great. Nothing like Pistons fans were talking about.

DMAVS41
04-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Hope this is going to be the first round series. Mavs still aren't locked into the 7 or even the playoffs yet...and the Rockets have a lot of work left to get the 2, but a Mavs vs. Rockets series would be far more entertaining and interesting than a Mavs vs. Grizzlies series.

Rockets vs. Spurs wouldn't be nearly as good as Grizzlies vs Spurs either.

RightTwoCensor
04-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Hope this is going to be the first round series. Mavs still aren't locked into the 7 or even the playoffs yet...and the Rockets have a lot of work left to get the 2, but a Mavs vs. Rockets series would be far more entertaining and interesting than a Mavs vs. Grizzlies series.

Rockets vs. Spurs wouldn't be nearly as good as Grizzlies vs Spurs either.
Dallas won't win one game in the postseason

DMAVS41
04-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Dallas won't win one game in the postseason

They will if they make it and play the Rockets...

RightTwoCensor
04-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Backcourt too easy to defend
No depth
Bad fit offensively
Can't handle great transition teams
Crunch time lineup is embarrassing

UK2K
04-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Id be a lot more confident with Beverley