PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else upset that the Nets are going to be in the playoffs (most likely)?

3peated
04-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Anyone but them I want to see make it. Ugh.

My heart wanted Pacers/heat..or at least celtics/heat if the pacers couldn't pull it together.

I may have even been OK if the hornets made it, and before the trade deadline I thought the pistons would be able to snag the 8th, but damn, i'm so let down now.

Eric Cartman
04-03-2015, 10:23 AM
I ain't a watching a single game of the East playoffs. Even if it's Heat-Cavs, I'd be a sweep in favor of the Cavs.

Even the second round will be terrible (Hawks-Raptors) (Cavs-Bulls) probably another sweep by both teams, after they beat a scrub in the first round.

Real14
04-03-2015, 10:56 AM
You know I'm severely pissed:coleman:

JohnnySic
04-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Celtics.

bobopenguin
04-03-2015, 12:42 PM
why upset?
team with Deron/Lopez/JJ deserve a stage in playoff.
even better if they get to final vs Clippers, so Deron can expose CP3 like a fool as usual.

J Shuttlesworth
04-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Best team in NY

Eric Cartman
04-03-2015, 01:20 PM
why upset?
even better if they get to final vs Clippers, so Deron can expose CP3 like a fool as usual.

:roll:

game3524
04-03-2015, 01:24 PM
I ain't a watching a single game of the East playoffs. Even if it's Heat-Cavs, I'd be a sweep in favor of the Cavs.

Even the second round will be terrible (Hawks-Raptors) (Cavs-Bulls) probably another sweep by both teams, after they beat a scrub in the first round.

Agreed.

Dasher
04-03-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm a Nets fan and I wanted the season to just be over a long time ago. In my 20 or so years of following the team, this has been the most difficult to watch squad.

Brook making the playoffs in what may possibly be his last season with The Nets is alright with me.

hawksdogsbraves
04-03-2015, 01:27 PM
I'm certainly not happy about it :coleman:

HurricaneKid
04-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Hawks play them twice. Hawks have enormous motivation to keep them out of the playoffs as they will get the BKLN pick. So I am picturing them resting guys against Char, etc and putting their full squad in against the Nets.

k0kakw0rld
04-03-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm one of the happiest human being non earth :D

D-Will seems to be playing better lately, can't complain.

Nets fan 93
04-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Does it matter? All the teams battling for 7-8 are bad. What's the difference if its the nets or celtics? Pacers or heat? They all suck. The heat have a bit more star power but their bench is absolutely horrible and they can't score. Celtics are inexperienced, Pacers have No star power, no go to player down the stretch. Nets have the same problems as the heat in terms of bench production but every so often Bojan or anderson will come off the bench and score 15-18 + at least.

Also it would just make the already good Hawks even better if the nets missed the playoffs. You'd be looking at pick #10-11
The year the Bulls were supposed to have the 9th pick they ended up with the #1 so anything is possible.

bdreason
04-03-2015, 02:39 PM
why upset?

So Nets to the Finals? That's a might bold prediction my friend. :applause:

The_Pharcyde
04-03-2015, 02:41 PM
The nets are the worst team to watch in the league, their play seems so uninspired

Plus they have the quietest fans in the league
They have no fight in them

BlazerRed
04-03-2015, 02:48 PM
why upset?
So much wtf in this post :biggums:

3peated
04-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Does it matter? All the teams battling for 7-8 are bad. What's the difference if its the nets or celtics? Pacers or heat? They all suck. The heat have a bit more star power but their bench is absolutely horrible and they can't score. Celtics are inexperienced, Pacers have No star power, no go to player down the stretch. Nets have the same problems as the heat in terms of bench production but every so often Bojan or anderson will come off the bench and score 15-18 + at least.

Also it would just make the already good Hawks even better if the nets missed the playoffs. You'd be looking at pick #10-11
The year the Bulls were supposed to have the 9th pick they ended up with the #1 so anything is possible.

I'm hoping the Pacers make it and Paul george gets more play off experience. I like him.

Nets fan 93
04-03-2015, 03:19 PM
I'm hoping the Pacers make it and Paul george gets more play off experience. I like him.
How many minutes do you think he would play? Just like most of the other teams fighting for 8... First round exit

SaltyMeatballs
04-03-2015, 03:23 PM
7. Heat
8. Celtics

That's what I want.

oh the horror
04-03-2015, 03:27 PM
What's annoying is this is going to be yet again another lackluster eastern conference playoffs where the Cavs will absolutely head to the finals by merely just having more talent than other teams and we can all hear the narration of this being one of the "goat" runs for an individual player and yada yada. Multiple years now of horrible eastern playoff ball while the west beats the shit out of one another.

game3524
04-03-2015, 04:03 PM
What's annoying is this is going to be yet again another lackluster eastern conference playoffs where the Cavs will absolutely head to the finals by merely just having more talent than other teams and we can all hear the narration of this being one of the "goat" runs for an individual player and yada yada. Multiple years now of horrible eastern playoff ball while the west beats the shit out of one another.

Unless the Cavs win it all, these Lebron's championship runs are going to get the Elway treatment.

INDI
04-03-2015, 04:50 PM
I don't get where the nets hate in this thread is coming from. We have a big man that's been putting up 25 and 10 as of late, Deron and JJ show glimpses of their old selves, some young legs etc...

What the heck does Celts/Pacers/Pistons have to offer???

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-03-2015, 04:51 PM
If George dont make it back Bostons the best team left so hopefully they make it

Nets fan 93
04-03-2015, 05:06 PM
If George dont make it back Bostons the best team left so hopefully they make it
Does no one factor in he hasn't played since the summer and team chemistry?

INDI
04-03-2015, 10:28 PM

I disagree. The nets are alot better than the C's imo and have more star power