PDA

View Full Version : Nash, Kidd, and Allen Iverson have had a bigger impact on the NBA than LeBron James.

Im so nba'd out
04-03-2015, 02:16 PM
It just hit him you have a generation of point guards(russell,rondo,curry) who try to play like j kidd/iverson/nash.I cant name 1 small forward scratch that i can't name one player in the whole world at any position who tries to imitate lebrons game.

dubeta
04-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Cause noone can imitate LeBron, he's THAT good

k0kakw0rld
04-03-2015, 02:45 PM
It just hit him you have a generation of point guards(russell,rondo,curry) who try to play like j kidd/iverson/nash.I cant name 1 small forward scratch that i can't name one player in the whole world at any position who tries to imitate lebrons game.
James Harden, Kevin Durant (actually hired someone to watch LeBron's every moves on the court) Blake Griffin. Every forward nowadays wants to be a Point Forward and be able to pass as well as rebounding, defending and score. (Pretty much do it all for their teams).

Im so nba'd out
04-03-2015, 03:00 PM
James Harden, Kevin Durant (actually hired someone to watch LeBron's every moves on the court) Blake Griffin. Every forward nowadays wants to be a Point Forward and be able to pass as well as rebounding, defending and score. (Pretty much do it all for their teams).
James Harden plays nothing like Lebron....Kevin Durant plays nothing like LeBron....Playing point forward is not copying lebron people been playing point forward for decades long before lebron was even in the league....

NEXT

Akrazotile
04-03-2015, 03:06 PM

This.

Being a complete-player Superstar basically became popular with Lebron's emergence. Dudes gunning for point totals by chucking contested shots is now seen as the mark of a low IQ player with poor self awareness. (I always saw it that way of course but a lot of people thought it was meaningful for a while).

Dude literally changed the game, turned it on its head. We dont even look at basketball the same way now. Remarkable.

Always impressive to be an original, and not just some cheap knock-off imitation like kobe

Im so nba'd out
04-03-2015, 03:09 PM
This.

Being a complete-player Superstar basically became popular with Lebron's emergence. Dudes gunning for point totals by chucking contested shots is now seen as the mark of a low IQ player with poor self awareness. (I always saw it that way of course but a lot of people thought it was meaningful for a while).

Dude literally changed the game, turned it on its head. We dont even look at basketball the same way now. Remarkable.

Always impressive to be an original, and not just some cheap knock-off imitation like kobe
Lets see the top 3 mvp candidates are considered this(harden curry westbrook) so I guess he didn't change anything so....uh yeah NEXT!He also didn't change the game @ all like i said i can't name one small forward who patterns their game after him NO NOT EVEN ONE

SaltyMeatballs
04-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Don't know about that.

Akrazotile
04-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Lets see the top 3 mvp candidates are considered this(harden curry westbrook) so I guess he didn't change anything so....uh yeah NEXT!nice white text *******

Come on josh, Westbrook is not a real MVP candidate. Theyre including him in the convo right now just for the sake of media having more to talk about, he has no chance of winning it. Everyone knows his IQ is too low to justify the award.

Harden and Curry play a lot like LeGOAT, just smaller less talented versions.

tmacattack33
04-03-2015, 04:27 PM

Highly ludacrous premise you have here. Who is to say Stephen Curry is trying to play like Nash? I think he's going out there and trying to use his abilities as well as he can. Same for Westbrook and Rondo.

ImKobe
04-03-2015, 04:33 PM
This.

So, we finna act like MJ wasn't a complete player? Penny, Grant Hill and T-Mac never existed? Kobe wasn't putting up 30/7/6/2 before Lebron even entered the league?

truhooper
04-03-2015, 04:39 PM
:roll: at putting that loser Nash among all time greats

Kingwillball
04-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Cause noone can imitate LeBron, he's THAT good

This .. Close thread.. Seriously nobody can imitate what they don't posses. There has never been a wing player ever like him this a once in generation talent.

Im so nba'd out
04-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Highly ludacrous premise you have here. Who is to say Stephen Curry is trying to play like Nash? I think he's going out there and trying to use his abilities as well as he can. Same for Westbrook and Rondo.
You can see nash game all in how steph curry play...

Cocaine80s
04-03-2015, 05:54 PM
If anything it proves how great Lebron is.

Many forwards have tried to become a playmaker like him but they all fail to make the NBA