PDA

View Full Version : So most hardcore unbiased fans have Lebron>>> kobe right

rlsmooth775
04-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Only people who say kobe are his fanboys amd james haters.

Fudge
04-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Aaron Brooks is a terrible a basketball player.

outbreak
04-03-2015, 09:55 PM
I don't like either of them but if you watched Kobe's prime than Kobe > Lebron. Lebron's still got years to catch up though.

rlsmooth775
04-03-2015, 09:56 PM
I don't like either of them but if you watched Kobe's prime than Kobe > Lebron. Lebron's still got years to catch up though.

:oldlol:

knicksman
04-03-2015, 10:01 PM
well if you value MVPs over rings then yeah bran >>kobe. But im not one of those losers.

SouBeachTalents
04-03-2015, 10:02 PM
well if you value MVPs over rings then yeah bran >>kobe. But im not one of those losers.

Your team has plenty of those already

Purch
04-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Kobe was at no point as good as 13' or 09' Lebron IMHO

Im Still Ballin
04-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Lebron will finish in the MJ/Kareem/Magic tier

Akrazotile
04-03-2015, 10:04 PM

:roll:

knicksman
04-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Lebron will finish in the Wilt/West tier

fixed

Twiens
04-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Peak Kobe is quite a bit better

Akrazotile
04-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Peak Kobe is quite a bit better

knicksman
04-03-2015, 10:09 PM

goes to show bran stans knows nothing about this game beyond stats:kobe:

Fudge
04-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Did I mention that Aaron Brooks is a terrible basketball player?

pauk
04-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Enough with this Kobe & Kobe vs Lebron bs already, this is not 2006.... Kobe is done, when he is healthy enough just to play today he is even considered of not being a top 20 player, no pun intended, its just the truth... and he is about to retire any second....

As far as career goes, their rank order in top 10 for example, you can talk about it, but they are both top 10 man... who the hell cares... but why always Kobe vs Lebron?

I know its hard to just stop staning him, but you have to learn to let it go, just appreciate his last days in peace and i know you dont like Lebron but at least find somebody else you can more reasonably pit against Lebron today....

I understand you guys, i was/am a huge Reggie stan, felt like just quitting NBA after he retired, felt so boring watching somebody else.... but you have to let it go and just appreciate the great basketball that is infront of your eyes.... great basketball that you are blinded from due to heavy staning of that one player....

chazzy
04-03-2015, 10:53 PM
I understand you guys, i was/am a huge Reggie stan, felt like just quitting NBA after he retired, felt so boring watching somebody else....
So you thought Lebron was boring in 06?

SpecialQue
04-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Enough with this Kobe & Kobe vs Lebron bs already, this is not 2006.... Kobe is done, when he is healthy enough just to play today he is even considered of not being a top 20 player, no pun intended, its just the truth... and he is about to retire any second....

As far as career goes, their rank order in top 10 for example, you can talk about it, but they are both top 10 man... who the hell cares... but why always Kobe vs Lebron?

I know its hard to just stop staning him, but you have to learn to let it go, just appreciate his last days in peace and i know you dont like Lebron but at least find somebody else you can more reasonably pit against Lebron today....

I understand you guys, i was/am a huge Reggie stan, felt like just quitting NBA after he retired, felt so boring watching somebody else.... but you have to let it go and just appreciate the great basketball that is infront of your eyes.... great basketball that you are blinded from due to heavy staning of that one player....

Where the fvck did this come from? You enter a troll thread created by a Lebron stan to troll Kobe stans...and you talk shit to Kobe stans telling them to let go and stop having this debate?

You're being a grade-a jerk off right here.

dubeta
04-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Kobe is in the Oscar/Jerry West tier.

greatest-ever
04-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Huh? More like if you watched Lebron in his prime you would know Lbj>Kobe. Regular and advanced stats back this as well.

Whats kobe's argument here? Is it is worse efficiency or his worse playmaking and defense?

Btw, Lbj really isn't behind in superstar longevity. Both have roughly 10-11 years.

Akrazotile
04-04-2015, 12:12 AM

Wow. Oscar and West stay underrated.

knicksman
04-04-2015, 12:19 AM

you do realize its bran who has the same style as them:lol

TheMan
04-04-2015, 02:33 AM

I understand you guys, i was/am a huge Reggie stan, felt like just quitting NBA after he retired, felt so boring watching somebody else .... but you have to let it go and just appreciate the great basketball that is infront of your eyes.... great basketball that you are blinded from due to heavy staning of that one player....:yaohappy:
This guy:oldlol:

dubeta
04-04-2015, 02:42 AM
Its gotten to the point where its considered trolling for people to try and raise Kobe to the same level as Bron