PDA

View Full Version : why is Mark Jackson so salty?

jzek
04-04-2015, 09:18 AM
He should be THANKFUL the Warriors hired him as a coach because no other NBA team has given him that opportunity. With all his statements about Bogut, Curry not his MVP, etc. all he's doing is burning bridges, damaging his reputation, and making him unhirable. :facepalm

Marchesk
04-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Should go back to street preaching.

Achilleas
04-04-2015, 09:44 AM
he is salty because he see that gsw can win champion with actual coach,and that makes him angry,he coach skills was similiar to brooks ,iso all the time
bogut hate him

if i was bogut and i have won the champion i will have say
"thank GOD that lacob change our previous bad coach and give us a good coach so we can win the champion" :banana:

Basketbolero
04-04-2015, 09:46 AM
He's done it before:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1914840-warriors-coach-mark-jackson-john-stockton-was-not-a-great-shooter

https://jazzbasketball.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/jazz-mythbusters-mark-jackson-vs-john-stocktons/

That's the type of human being he is, yet he has the nerve to go around preaching like he knows better than any of us. Fvck that guy

salwan
04-04-2015, 09:47 AM
because he is not good enough

bobopenguin
04-04-2015, 10:04 AM
http://img2.timeinc.net/health/images/slides/to-much-salt-400x400.jpg

he cant handle the lose well.

theaussieguy
04-04-2015, 10:06 AM
hes a better 3 pnt shooter than curry srs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dg7bLL5Kgo

D-Wait
04-04-2015, 11:24 AM
he is salty because he see that gsw can win champion with actual coach,and that makes him angry,he coach skills was similiar to brooks ,iso all the time
bogut hate him

if i was bogut and i have won the champion i will have say
"thank GOD that lacob change our previous bad coach and give us a good coach so we can win the champion" :banana:

Is that you, Theooo?? :lol :lol

christian1923
04-04-2015, 11:31 AM
He got fired from the best job in basketball for no reason.

Who wouldn't be salty

HOoopCityJones
04-04-2015, 11:32 AM
His Team peaked after he was let go. Pretty simple ass hurt.

If Curry and Thompson become all time greats, he's basically the Doug Collins of their story.

Knicksfever2010
04-04-2015, 12:20 PM
hes a better 3 pnt shooter than curry srs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dg7bLL5Kgo

wow Mark Jackson has a real funky shooting form. Thats the way kids shoot when they dont have core muscles and need to hold the ball in front of their chest and face and basically throw it towards the basket.

I'm a little embarrassed for Mark Jackson.

Dr Seuss
04-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Because God let him down

Nowitness
04-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Because he is a Christian, the most self deprecating, bitter, vindictive group ever to exist.

LakersForlife
04-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Because he is a Christian, the most self deprecating, bitter, vindictive group ever to exist.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

sportjames23
04-04-2015, 12:58 PM
His Team peaked after he was let go. Pretty simple ass hurt.

If Curry and Thompson become all time greats, he's basically the Doug Collins of their story.

Essentially this.

Nowitness
04-04-2015, 01:06 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

My disciple of Antitheism, I bless you.

IGOTGAME
04-04-2015, 01:11 PM
He developed the foundation of that team and gets no credit. Without Jackson Green is prob not even half the player he is...

Akrazotile
04-04-2015, 01:22 PM
He developed the foundation of that team and gets no credit. Without Jackson Green is prob not even half the player he is...

So he made Curry and Klay good shooters? He made Bogut a defensive beast? He blessed Lee with a terrific motor and Iguodala with a terrific glue-guy skillset?

But hey I guess if Mark Jack is responsible for Green's success, Vinny Del Negro is responsible for Blake's, right?
:rolleyes:

Sometimes teams are just talented and thats why they win games. Theres just as much evidence that Jackso was holding the Warriors back as there is that he "made" them.

SpecialQue
04-04-2015, 01:26 PM
He got fired from his job, and now has to broadcast and comment on how much better his former employer is doing without him. Are you that fvcking retarded that you can't see something so simple?

And to everyone giving Jackson shit, imagine your ass got canned from your job and now everyone around not only can't stop talking about how great that place is, but forcing you to agree with them. Are you honestly saying that you would put aside the fact that THEY FIRED YOU and be all like, "yeah, they're awesome!"

And don't give me that "lol he's an announcer he has to put personal feelings aside lol" bullshit. I'm sure you've taken jobs you didn't necessarily want just because you had bills to pay.

For the record, I hate Mark Jackson, I'm glad he got fired, and I think it's hilarious that he's in this situation. I'm just not going to pretend that it's some big "mystery" why he's making snotty little comments about it. I know exactly why, and so does everyone else.

Akrazotile
04-04-2015, 01:30 PM
He got fired from his job, and now has to broadcast and comment on how much better his former employer is doing without him. Are you that fvcking retarded that you can't see something so simple?

And to everyone giving Jackson shit, imagine your ass got canned from your job and now everyone around not only can't stop talking about how great that place is, but forcing you to agree with them. Are you honestly saying that you would put aside the fact that THEY FIRED YOU and be all like, "yeah, they're awesome!"

And don't give me that "lol he's an announcer he has to put personal feelings aside lol" bullshit. I'm sure you've taken jobs you didn't necessarily want just because you had bills to pay.

For the record, I hate Mark Jackson, I'm glad he got fired, and I think it's hilarious that he's in this situation. I'm just not going to pretend that it's some big "mystery" why he's making snotty little comments about it. I know exactly why, and so does everyone else.

I agree, and it's definitely good for a few lulz that hes an announcer this year and is making an ass of himself. But I do hope they fire him from this job too at the end of the year. Cause he does suck as a broadcaster as well.

Unless GSW wins a title, then you gotta bring him back next year :lol

SpecialQue
04-04-2015, 01:31 PM
I agree, and it's definitely good for a few lulz that hes an announcer this year and is making an ass of himself. But I do hope they fire him from this job too at the end of the year. Cause he does suck as a broadcaster as well.

I would love nothing more than to have Jackson broadcast during the last game of a finals series that ends with a GSW championship. :D

IGOTGAME
04-04-2015, 01:33 PM
So he made Curry and Klay good shooters? He made Bogut a defensive beast? He blessed Lee with a terrific motor and Iguodala with a terrific glue-guy skillset?

But hey I guess if Mark Jack is responsible for Green's success, Vinny Del Negro is responsible for Blake's, right?
:rolleyes:

Sometimes teams are just talented and thats why they win games. Theres just as much evidence that Jackso was holding the Warriors back as there is that he "made" them.

He developed curry's point guard skills and developed Thompson as a player.

Comparing Blake to Green is dumb. Most coaching wouldn't have let green shoot or do half the things he does on the floor. He would be glued to the bench.

Also...when did I say he made them.

Thunderfan86
04-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Is that you, Theooo?? :lol :lol
:roll:

magnax1
04-04-2015, 01:53 PM
*Tips fedora*

upside24
04-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Almost childish.

sportjames23
04-04-2015, 03:18 PM

Real talk.

Hey Yo
04-04-2015, 03:29 PM

The bolded above is all that needed to be said. He's now being paid to be an analyst of all teams in the league. That's his job. It's not about being salty whatsoever.

Now if Curry was hands down, nobody even close to being another option, then I could understand why people are saying he's salty.

ballsohard247
04-04-2015, 03:43 PM

It's not a question of why he is so salty, rather why he can't act professional. Downplaying Curry's MVP bound season is what got my attention. Didn't Curry fight to keep him as coach? This is the same dude who had church services with players. At least he still has hands down man down.:roll:

HomieWeMajor
04-04-2015, 03:54 PM
He can't find no more strippers to f.uck with.

AkronAngel
04-04-2015, 04:08 PM
I wonder if his Jesus rant hurt his chances of getting hired by another team.

Stringer Bell
04-09-2015, 01:59 PM

That's exactly how I feel.

Always thought he is simply an awful commentator, annoying as hell. The more I read and hear about him, he just seems annoying and unlikeable in general.

I can't stand the Bible-thumpers who pick and choose to fit their agenda.

Judging others for "sinning" when they themselves cheat on their wives and send naked pictures of themselves to their mistress, then hide behind some "I'm human, I'm fallible" crap (so are the people you look down on and judge).

The Warriors succeeding is one the reason I would want this smug POS commentating on TV.

oarabbus
04-09-2015, 02:28 PM
That's exactly how I feel.

Always thought he is simply an awful commentator, annoying as hell. The more I read and hear about him, he just seems annoying and unlikeable in general.

I can't stand the Bible-thumpers who pick and choose to fit their agenda.

Judging others for "sinning" when they themselves cheat on their wives and send naked pictures of themselves to their mistress, then hide behind some "I'm human, I'm fallible" crap (so are the people you look down on and judge).

The Warriors succeeding is one the reason I would want this smug POS commentating on TV.

That's like 99% of them.

gigantes
04-09-2015, 03:40 PM
He's done it before...

https://jazzbasketball.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/jazz-mythbusters-mark-jackson-vs-john-stocktons/

That's the type of human being he is, yet he has the nerve to go around preaching like he knows better than any of us. Fvck that guy
pretty much confirms everything i've ever read about him or heard him say.

what an ahole.

Eric Cartman
04-09-2015, 03:48 PM
That's like 99% of them.

I love many a thing about ISH, probably none more than it's rampant atheism.

God is Dead Bitch :rockon:

ralph_i_el
04-09-2015, 04:16 PM
He's deceitful and arrogant, but his christian fervor doesn't allow him to see how shitty of a person he is.

Even if god was real, just believing and spreading his word doesn't make you any less of an asshole.

Stringer Bell
04-13-2015, 08:46 PM
Jackson likened himself to Bundini Brown to Reggie Miller's Muhammad Ali on the ESPN 30 for 30 "Winning Time and actually said that was "the difference". He basically credited his whispering in Miller's ear and pumping him up as the reason why Miller came through in the clutch.