PDA

View Full Version : GSW vs Houston...this season.

BlakFrankWhite
04-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Nov,8:GSW @ Houston:98-87.

Dec,10:Houston @ GSW:93-105.

Jan,16:GSW @ Houston:131-106.

Jan,21:Houston @ GSW:113-127.

And anyone who watched the games...knows these score does Houston more favour...since GSW deserved to win each game by at least 40 points..lol

GSW with steph at its helm flat out gave Houston with harden at its helm a big ol' spanking. Men vs boys all 4 times. complete DESTRUCTION AND SCHOOLING.

LakersForlife
04-04-2015, 12:33 PM
lol harden averaged shit vs warriors.. i hope warriors meets houston so we can witness a one sided palyoffs. btw klay owns hardens ugly motha ****in face

k0kakw0rld
04-04-2015, 12:37 PM
lol harden averaged shit vs warriors.. i hope warriors meets houston so we can witness a one sided palyoffs. btw klay owns hardens ugly motha ****in face
been saying it for a while now.

k0kakw0rld
04-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Nov,8:GSW @ Houston:98-87.

Dec,10:Houston @ GSW:93-105.

Jan,16:GSW @ Houston:131-106.

Jan,21:Houston @ GSW:113-127.

And anyone who watched the games...knows these score does Houston more favour...since GSW deserved to win each game by at least 40 points..lol

GSW with steph at its helm flat out gave Houston with harden at its helm a big ol' spanking. Men vs boys all 4 times. complete DESTRUCTION AND SCHOOLING.
Klay is the one guarding Harden. Show some respect. He completely shut him down last game they faced each other. I have the game in my Laptop.

LakersForlife
04-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Klay is the one guarding Harden. Show some respect. He completely shut him down last game they faced each other. I have the game in my Laptop.

true to that klay vs harden in the playoffs i wanna see klay *** all over harden

Fudge
04-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Brooklyn swept Miami in the regular season a few years ago and y'all seen what happened in the playoffs. :oldlol:

Not saying that Houston would beat GSW, it's just that regular season matchups really don't mean shit.

LakersForlife
04-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Brooklyn swept Miami in the regular season a few years ago and y'all seen what happened in the playoffs. :oldlol:

Not saying that Houston would beat GSW, it's just that regular season matchups really don't mean shit.

brooklyn number 8 = Gsw Best team in the NBA oh enlighten me? it means shit cause it means harden will play vs klay again. oh the nightmare

navy
04-04-2015, 12:48 PM

It was last year.

Fudge
04-04-2015, 12:48 PM
brooklyn number 8 = Gsw Best team in the NBA oh enlighten me? it means shit cause it means harden will play vs klay again. oh the nightmare
Sweeping a team and shutting down their best player without the best Center in the league. Damn niga. Feel proud.

Seedings difference shouldn't matter, just like how regular season matchups shouldn't matter.

You're a Laker fan, boy. Stay out of this thread. :oldlol:

LakersForlife
04-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Sweeping a team and shutting down their best player without the best Center in the league. Damn niga. Feel proud.

Seedings difference shouldn't matter, just like how regular season matchups shouldn't matter.

You're a Laker fan, boy. Stay out of this thread. :oldlol:

dwight is done bogut would butt **** howard. howard maybe is a top 15 center hes not even playing yet hes the best? howard without SVG is shit. havent seen him making an impact since orlarndo days that was 10 years ago.

sportjames23
04-04-2015, 12:56 PM
The 1988-1989 season: The Cleveland Cavaliers swept the Chicago Bulls in the regular season.

The 1989 Eastern Conference First Round series between the Cavs and Bulls ended in this:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

Ultimately, the regular season doesn't mean shit. Not saying Houston would beat Golden State if they met in the playoffs, but never say never. There have been plenty of upsets in NBA history.

LakersForlife
04-04-2015, 12:59 PM
The 1988-1989 season: The Cleveland Cavaliers swept the Chicago Bulls in the regular season.

The 1989 Eastern Conference First Round series between the Cavs and Bulls ended in this:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

Ultimately, the regular season doesn't mean shit. Not saying Houston would beat Golden State if they met in the playoffs, but never say never. There have been plenty of upsets in NBA history.
harden aint no jordan ,kobe or lebron maybe hes closest is to lebron

Fudge
04-04-2015, 01:00 PM
dwight is done bogut would butt **** howard. howard maybe is a top 15 center hes not even playing yet hes the best? howard without SVG is shit. havent seen him making an impact since orlarndo days that was 10 years ago.
Yep, just like KD. He isn't playing but he's undeniably still the best player in the world.

Dwight lead a team to the finals less than 6 years ago. :oldlol:

Again, let the big boys talk. Stay in your lane. Go lay down beside Jameer like a good boy and binge watch more Anime shows.