PDA

View Full Version : Cousins or AD?

LAZERUSS
04-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Right now...who is the better player?

I really think Cousins has become more dominant.

sd3035
04-04-2015, 12:51 PM
both are better than Wilt ever was

RightTwoCensor
04-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Tell me when Cousins finishes a season .500.

So far he's looking a bit flustered on how to win and what it takes to win. His front office deserves some blame

Fudge
04-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Give me AD.

Leading/Anchoring a pretty shitty team to the 8th seed in the West > leading a team to the lottery every year

ThickassGlasses
I would like to see Cousins on a real basketball team, then decide.

I think he is better but I'm trying not to knock him for his team's lack of success, just put him on an average team and see what happens.

LAZERUSS
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=couside01&p2=davisan02

Pretty one-sided...

LakersForlife
04-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Cousins to lakers.. Clarkson + cousins = deadly combo

LAZERUSS
04-04-2015, 12:59 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=couside01&p2=davisan02

Pretty one-sided...

BTW, in the H2H's that I have watched this season,...whenever Cousins was defending AD, and it was quite often, he completely shut him down.

Legends66NBA7
04-04-2015, 12:59 PM

Pretty one-sided...

Same thing as Carmelo Anthony vs Kevin Durant. Can't use head to head, because the NBA game isn't 1 on 1.

Not saying Cousins is a bad choice, he's a fine choice here. Just think he's a loose cannon and still lack the maturity to pull it together, where as Davis isn't like that, younger talent, more upside, etc...

Legends66NBA7
04-04-2015, 01:01 PM
BTW, in the H2H's that I have watched this season,...whenever Cousins was defending AD, and it was quite often, he completely shut him down.

Yeah, I saw those games too. I always think Cousins takes it personal vs Davis, especially considering this past summer Davis was starting over him for Team USA.

Jameerthefear
04-04-2015, 01:01 PM
ppl are going to say AD > Cousins bcuz of defense but DMC is a really good defender

LAZERUSS
04-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Same thing as Carmelo Anthony vs Kevin Durant. Can't use head to head, because the NBA game isn't 1 on 1.

Not saying Cousins is a bad choice, he's a fine choice here. Just think he's a loose cannon and still lack the maturity to pull it together, where as Davis isn't like that, younger talent, more upside, etc...

I agree 100% with this.

Cousins needs to use his head. Last night he was even arguing clear-cut fouls that he committed.

He needs a coach that he truly respects, too. He has had nothing but clowns up until Karl arrived. And I'm not even sure that he and Karl are a good fit.

RightTwoCensor
04-04-2015, 01:16 PM
ppl are going to say AD > Cousins bcuz of defense but DMC is a really good defender
No. Ppl are saying Cousins needs to start winning games and stop crying.

Jameerthefear
04-04-2015, 01:17 PM
No. Ppl are saying Cousins needs to start winning games and stop crying.
davis has a much better team around him

RightTwoCensor
04-04-2015, 01:22 PM
davis has a much better team around him
IT is better than Holiday. Cousins is just so selfish and didn't want to play off him.

Gay is better than Gordon and Evans combined

Both their supporting bigs suck.

One team has George Karl and can't win, the other has Montey FREAKING Williams and dragged him to a 9th seed.

Jameerthefear
04-04-2015, 01:23 PM
IT is better than Holiday. Cousins is just so selfish and didn't want to play off him.

One team has George Karl and can't win, the other has Montey FREAKING Williams and dragged him to a 9th seed.
wow ur wrong about pretty much everything u just said
wow

nba_55
04-04-2015, 01:26 PM

Pelicans were won many games without Davis, Kings struggled really badly without Cousins. I don't have the exact numbers, but I think it was something like 1-10 without Cousins.

Does anyone have Kings record without Cousins and Pelicans record without Pelicans for this season?

imdaman99
04-04-2015, 01:33 PM
I dunno but both are really good. People wanna talk about Cousins not winning... well they were somewhere near the 8th seed before he got hurt and then fell off while he was out. I think Cousins is more a guy that you can dump the ball down to get a score while Davis is the better player in everything else. If you need a score, are you feeding Davis and getting out of the way? Doubt it, you could do that with Cousins though.

Dr.J4ever
04-04-2015, 01:33 PM

Is there anything Cousins can't do?

I saw him last night vs. the Pelicans, and even though he lost, he was dominant. Blocking shots, post moves, perimeter shooting and even some acrobatic drives, and tons of assists and boards too.

He might be the best center since Shaq.

One thing though, he struggled shooting vs. Nerlens Noel a few games ago. He still put up the numbers in a win vs Philly, but Noel did intimidate at times, and his lower FG% was evident. Bodes well for the 76ers future that Embiid will be even better than Noel.:applause:

RightTwoCensor
04-04-2015, 01:42 PM
wow ur wrong about pretty much everything u just said
wow
I'm not surprised a retard like you couldn't understand

Take the Ucci shades off and understand the facts.

Holiday is borderline horrid, IT will have a case for All Star next year.

Gordon and Evans are the most inconsistent, injury prone wings in the league. Gay is a Top 7 SF.

Omer Asik and Ryan Anderson have no impact on the game, they've both been disappointing. Kings are are just bad.

George Karl= Former Coach of the Year
Montey Williams= Top Ten Worst Coach

Jameerthefear
04-04-2015, 01:45 PM

Gordon and Evans are the most inconsistent, injury prone wings in the league. Gay is a Top 7 SF.

Omer Asik and Ryan Anderson have no impact on the game, they've both been disappointing. Kings are are just bad.

then why do they win so many games with davis out? :confusedshrug:

magnax1
04-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Lol, someone is really trying to argue Cousin's team is better? It's pure shit other than Gay.

Jameerthefear
04-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Lol, someone is really trying to argue Cousin's team is better? It's pure shit other than Gay.
yeah his case was dumb. he's even still bringing up IT when he doesn't even play there and Karl who hasn't had much time to instill anything new

dontgetchoked
04-04-2015, 02:24 PM

who the **** is IT? thomas was traded to boston so what the hell are you talking about? the pelicans are definitely a better team than the kings

navy
04-04-2015, 03:16 PM

Head to head doesn't necessarily equate to better player as I'm sure you know. Cousins definitely can outplay Davis and his skinny body head to head, but in terms of overall Davis gets the nod.

secund2nun
04-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Cousins vs AD could be this generation's Shaq vs Duncan.

Genaro
04-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Brow is better but Cousins has a bad supporting cast and never had a good coach before Karl, you can't judge them on wins.

Brow is a better defender, better teammate and while he isn't as good as Cousins offensively, he scores the same and more efficiently. Cousins is also TO prone.

beastee
04-04-2015, 04:41 PM
AD is a legit top 5 star in the league already. Is boogie there also now?

Joyner82reload
04-04-2015, 04:53 PM
David might be better at every facet of basketball sans passing and offensive rebounding. Cousins is a fat, dumb version of Chris Webber. Davis is Tim Duncan without the leadership.

ThickassGlasses
04-04-2015, 05:01 PM
David might be better at every facet of basketball sans passing and offensive rebounding. Cousins is a fat, dumb version of Chris Webber. Davis is Tim Duncan without the leadership.

Then why does Boogie dominate AD when they play?

It's not like the Kings are any good outside of him, while the Pelicans have some talent.

Milbuck
04-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Kings are 3-25 over the past 2 seasons when Cousins doesn't play. Can't believe Cousins can't take such a stacked team of all-stars to the championship.

Deuce Bigalow
04-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Wilt or AD? AD is putting up similar PER to Wilt but in the modern era.

JohnFreeman
04-05-2015, 10:29 AM

Should watch Gay play sometime

sd3035
04-05-2015, 10:49 AM
I can't believe this is even a debate. Cousins is leading a stacked team with a legendary coach to one of the worst records in the league, AD carrying a bunch of scrubs on his shoulders, fighting for a playoff position

Jameerthefear
04-05-2015, 10:51 AM
I can't believe this is even a debate. Cousins is leading a stacked team with a legendary coach to one of the worst records in the league, AD carrying a bunch of scrubs on his shoulders, fighting for a playoff position
this has to be bait. no one actually is dumb enough to think this

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2015, 11:41 AM
AD