04-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Dude will be an mvp candidate in a couple years

Okc ****s up once again

navy
04-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Sam Presti

AintNoSunshine
04-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Durant and Thunder are a joke. Now we know how stacked they have always been when its bench players go away and become star players and MVP candidates immediately.

Prime_Shaq
04-04-2015, 10:59 PM
There was no doubt he had talent on OKC but he's not better than Westbrook and they play the same position, I see no problems with Thunder letting him go especially after the things he said and what they got in return.

bobopenguin
04-04-2015, 11:07 PM
another Harden gone... okc..

LONGTIME
04-04-2015, 11:15 PM
:durantunimpressed:

Rake2204
04-04-2015, 11:16 PM
This will sound really random, but I'm impressed with Jackson's left-handed hook pass ability. He fires some rocket dimes with that off-hand that are right on the money.

That said, he had seven turnovers tonight. I missed a bit of the game tonight though, so I missed how most of them happened aside from the tough offensive foul call in the last minute.

imdaman99
04-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Retard OP makes a thread on a different team and player everyday :roll:

Yesterday it was Deron Williams, tonight it's Reggie Jackson. Has no shame, stans 12 teams and 18 different players. He has a winner every night :lol

navy
04-04-2015, 11:18 PM
This will sound really random, but I'm impressed with Jackson's left-handed hook pass ability. He fires some rocket dimes with that off-hand that are right on the money.

That said, he had seven turnovers tonight. I missed a bit of the game tonight though, so I missed how most of them happened aside from the tough offensive foul call in the last minute.
SVG is a point guard master.

k0kakw0rld
04-05-2015, 04:05 AM

Yesterday it was Deron Williams, tonight it's Reggie Jackson. Has no shame, stans 12 teams and 18 different players. He has a winner every night :lol

News flash, you idiot...For the people here who know who I am,

Deron Williams is my favorite player in the NBA.
Klay is next and that's it.

Kidd is my favorite player ever.
Barkley & Duncan my favorite Forwards ever

When I started posting here, my first avatar was Monta & Steph (GSW fan).
Always been reppin' D-Will since day 1. I hate OKC that's why I'm enjoying Reggie Jackson's success. I really don't give a sh!t about the Pistons. I was a fan of the Nets since J-Kidd. He became our coach & on top of that we manage to get D-Will and bring JJ, Garnett & Pierce.

J Shuttlesworth
04-05-2015, 04:08 AM

Newsflash:

k0kakw0rld makes threads on Reggie Jackson all the time. This isn't the first or the last. He's just appreciating watching a great player blossom after being held back by an inept offensive system for years.

You, on the other hand, are known to get your panties up in a bunch over a new poster everyday. Try not being a ****** for once.

k0kakw0rld
04-05-2015, 04:55 AM
Newsflash:

k0kakw0rld makes threads on Reggie Jackson all the time. This isn't the first or the last. He's just appreciating watching a great player blossom after being held back by an inept offensive system for years.

You, on the other hand, are known to get your panties up in a bunch over a new poster everyday. Try not being a ****** for once.
OMG :eek: :oldlol:

3ball
04-05-2015, 04:59 AM
Durant and Thunder are a joke. Now we know how stacked they have always been when its bench players go away and become star players and MVP candidates immediately.
it's really sad for okc fans... i used to be a fan, but now that organization doesn't exist to me.

the fact that harden and jackson are stars is proof of just how bad the coaching is over there... and the owners and front office are CLUELESS - i think they just luckboxed super-hard in the draft, but with no more luckboxing, they are now ****ing it all up - even if durant was healthy, they'd still underachieve this year - believe it or not, starting roberson for as long as they have ruined that team - messed up the rotation for the entire year... even if they wanted to yank him at this late stage and start someone else... it's too long already.. the damage is done.

theaussieguy
04-05-2015, 05:13 AM
There was no doubt he had talent on OKC but he's not better than Westbrook and they play the same position, I see no problems with Thunder letting him go especially after the things he said and what they got in return.

hes a better fit tho, OKC coulda traded westbrook for some key piece at another position with money left over. Put reggie in the PG spot and actually have him play like a solid complimentary PG who's soul focus is on getting Durant his shots, but can also step it up when needs be.

navy
04-05-2015, 11:48 AM
hes a better fit tho, OKC coulda traded westbrook for some key piece at another position with money left over. Put reggie in the PG spot and actually have him play like a solid complimentary PG who's soul focus is on getting Durant his shots, but can also step it up when needs be.
Reggie Jackson is the same player as Westbrook.

Nash
04-05-2015, 12:43 PM
it's really sad for okc fans... i used to be a fan, but now that organization doesn't exist to me.

the fact that harden and jackson are stars is proof of just how bad the coaching is over there... and the owners and front office are CLUELESS - i think they just luckboxed super-hard in the draft, but with no more luckboxing, they are now ****ing it all up - even if durant was healthy, they'd still underachieve this year - believe it or not, starting roberson for as long as they have ruined that team - messed up the rotation for the entire year... even if they wanted to yank him at this late stage and start someone else... it's too long already.. the damage is done.
pretty sure that would not be your logic if OKC was Lebron's team.

tomtucker
04-05-2015, 12:51 PM

OKC

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2vtOXLIgAA9ZdD.jpg