PDA

View Full Version : I'm really proud of Kentucky.

RightToCensor
04-04-2015, 11:25 PM
They fought for 39 straight games with a bullseye on their back and they stood their ground countless of times. Tonight, it just wasn't their night. Got to respect that.

Guys like Karl Towns, Willie Stein, and the Harrison Twins shined when the light was brightest and they all have promising careers on the next level. I've seen undefeated teams lose a one and done playoff game, it's a crushing defeat at first, but you learn so much more about yourself as a competitor, motivator, and man.

We can look back on this Kentucky team as this juggernaut squad that went 38-0 or to be this amazing defensive unit, but the thing I'll remember is that they were an imperfect team chasing perfection. I've grown to respect Coach Cal so much more than before the way he handled this season and his players.

I can't wait to see what's next from the Kentucky 12, defeat is the biggest motivator. I'll be watching Karl Anthony-Towns and Willie Cauly-Stein with promise while they make an impact on the NBA.

RightToCensor
04-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Towns and Stein controlled the Wisconsin bigs in the paint, their offense from the perimeter was a tough cover. Nothing to be ashamed of, both players have the agility to improve.

Some calls (really a lot of calls) just didn't go the way of Kentucky.

imdaman99
04-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Patriots pressure of going undefeated got to them, so did Kentucky's. It is what it is. Great season but underwhelming their last 2 games.

bigkingsfan
04-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Should lose a game intentionally in the regular season.

T_L_P
04-04-2015, 11:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7CNaiEA.jpg

RightToCensor
04-04-2015, 11:43 PM
You learn so much about yourself after losing heartbreaking games. The Kentucky draftees will be extra motivated to get better tomorrow morning.

They're gonna show their hard work and improvement by the time the NBA Draft Combine starts.

imdaman99
04-04-2015, 11:45 PM
You seem very humbled OP :cheers: Are you practicing for Harden fizzling in the playoffs again? :oldlol:

RightToCensor
04-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Should lose a game intentionally in the regular season.
What's that gonna teach them? They've been imperfect all season, it's about strengthening your flaws with practice.

They know what it's like to comeback in games because they've done it. They know how to finish games under pressure because they've done it.

Kentucky just finally got beat by a better team. It was bound to happen, heck they've won games they've should have lost.

RightToCensor
04-04-2015, 11:48 PM
You seem very humbled OP :cheers: Are you practicing for Harden fizzling in the playoffs again? :oldlol:
I'm giving Knick fans like you hope that your franchise won't be in another 50 year depression of a NBA Finals appearance.

DaSeba5
04-04-2015, 11:48 PM
It always hurts, but you eventually move on and get excited for the next year. It's the beauty of sports. They are a good program. They will be there again.

imdaman99
04-04-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm giving Knick fans like you hope that your franchise won't be in another 50 year depression of a NBA Finals appearance.
Knicks have been shit and still gotten out of the 1st round 2 years ago.

Knicks have been to the Finals more recently than the Rockets as well. 1999 happened. But that was most likely before you were born so I forgive you :cheers:

RightToCensor
04-04-2015, 11:53 PM
It always hurts, but you eventually move on and get excited for the next year. It's the beauty of sports. They are a good program. They will be there again.
People are overreacting about Kentucky players not shaking hands.

They are freaking kids. When you fall as a young adult you always blame yourself rather than saying the guy on the other side is just better.

Achilleas
04-04-2015, 11:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7CNaiEA.jpg

:roll:

DaSeba5
04-04-2015, 11:54 PM
People are overreacting about Kentucky players not shaking hands.

They are freaking kids. When you fall as a young adult you always blame yourself rather than saying the guy on the other side is just better.

They were the best team all year. That draws haters and bandwagon fans that makes people hate them even more. I'm a Heat fan I know. That's how it is when you are the best. Just ignore it.

RightToCensor
04-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Knicks have been shit and still gotten out of the 1st round 2 years ago.

Knicks have been to the Finals more recently than the Rockets as well. 1999 happened. But that was most likely before you were born so I forgive you :cheers:
Lockout Season
14th worst record in the NBA
No Jordan
No Pippen
Weakest Eastern Conference of All-Time
Nobody remembers that Finals rather than it being Tim Duncan's first ring in his second season.