PDA

View Full Version : Is UK2K still on a roll?

chocolatethunder
04-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Just curious how your got streak is going.

*hot streak

LAZERUSS
04-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Just curious how your got streak is going.

I'm sure Cal will pick up another 7-8 High School All-Americans.

imdaman99
04-04-2015, 11:48 PM
I'm sure Cal will pick up another 7-8 High School All-Americans.
To be 1 and dones. It's disgusting and unfair, that is why all we can do is celebrate them coming up short.

LAZERUSS
04-04-2015, 11:51 PM
To be 1 and dones. It's disgusting and unfair, that is why all we can do is celebrate them coming up short.

I'll be honest with you...a high school super-star going to a team loaded with them is making a horrible mistake.

imdaman99
04-04-2015, 11:53 PM
I'll be honest with you...a high school super-star going to a team loaded with them is making a horrible mistake.
I don't know about that. Coach Cal gets them more exposure and plays them limited minutes so we're all wondering about their potential. We don't have too many chances to critique their flaws. They have potentially 9 first rounders on this team, that is ridiculous. Not saying 9 will go in the 1st round, but the hype is there that they can.

chocolatethunder
04-04-2015, 11:54 PM
I don't know about that. Coach Cal gets them more exposure and plays them limited minutes so we're all wondering about their potential. We don't have too many chances to critique their flaws. They have potentially 9 first rounders on this team, that is ridiculous. Not saying 9 will go in the 1st round, but the hype is there that they can.
Good point. I never really thought of it that way but I agree with you. Nice work.

LAZERUSS
04-04-2015, 11:55 PM

Good points, but if I were truly an outstanding player, I would prefer to go where my talents would be show-cased.

Of course, the college game is such a joke that you generally can't show-case your talent anyway.