SugarHill
04-05-2015, 12:58 AM
Napoleon Dynamite should go top 3

ralph_i_el
04-05-2015, 01:11 AM
If Kaminsky said that Wisconsin would probably have to forfeit :roll:

BasedTom
04-05-2015, 01:13 AM
harsh words? those are probably the best words to hear coming from an opponent you just upset.

Collie
04-05-2015, 01:13 AM
Salty as ****.:roll:

Eric Cartman
04-05-2015, 01:27 AM
harsh words? those are probably the best words to hear coming from an opponent you just upset.

Even moreso being white.

Patrick Chewing
04-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Racist pig.

ace23
04-05-2015, 01:34 AM
You're a clown lol

Magic731
04-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Yep.

Thunderfan86
04-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Is there a difference between saying it with an -er and saying it with -a? Just wondering....maybe someone can explain it to me.

jimmy77x
04-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Is there a difference between saying it with an -er and saying it with -a? Just wondering....maybe someone can explain it to me.

In todays society, -er = racist -a = used to refer to another person regardless of race.

Milbuck
04-05-2015, 01:47 AM
We got a new Salt Factory. Someone notify hawkfan.

Cocaine80s
04-05-2015, 01:49 AM
wtf... are you like 73 years old?

You seriously dont know the difference?

Jameerthefear
04-05-2015, 01:49 AM
kaminsky is ugly as shit. i'm so glad i'm not him

Thunderfan86
04-05-2015, 02:51 AM

:confusedshrug:

fourkicks44
04-05-2015, 05:09 AM
:confusedshrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo

DCL
04-05-2015, 05:28 AM
http://cdn.wrn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Frank-Kaminsky.jpg

the white sam cassell.

you know he ain't getting no pusssy if he ain't balling.

JohnMax
04-05-2015, 05:47 AM
The fact that he called a White guy "n*gga" should tell you its just another word for "man" or "dude"

SpanishACB
04-05-2015, 05:53 AM
The fact that he called a White guy "n*gga" should tell you its just another word for "man" or "dude"

or maybe that the person saying it is inarticulate

StephHamann
04-05-2015, 06:12 AM
The fact that this monkey called a White human "n*gga" should tell you its just another word for "monkey" or "ape"

:biggums:

Im so nba'd out
04-05-2015, 06:19 AM
Im glad you know it! do my ****** run this muthafuka HELLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH or do the whites run this muthafuka? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW

HomieWeMajor
04-05-2015, 06:33 AM
I hate saying this but white guys took a a dubya on this one. Enjoy it while it lasts lads.

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 06:38 AM
Im glad you know it! do my ****** run this muthafuka HELLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH or do the whites run this muthafuka? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW

niggs run nothing but their mouths.

FreezingTsmoove
04-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Absolutely zero compensation yet forced to do press conferences in a loss **** the ncaa

ImKobe
04-05-2015, 07:09 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-13-2014/GoVDTB.gif

Harrison embarrassed himself...first the dude shows what a bitch he is by mumbling shyt under his breath and getting caught with it, then he goes and apologizes to the guy that just beat his ass and probably laughed his ass off when he saw it at first :kobe:

Eric Cartman
04-05-2015, 07:22 AM
One too many Lil Wayne songs.

ILLsmak
04-05-2015, 07:50 AM
http://cdn.wrn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Frank-Kaminsky.jpg

the white sam cassell.

you know he ain't getting no pusssy if he ain't balling.

I dunno man, he's for sure weird looking but he's kind of got that charm. He seems like he could def get *****. He's really kind and confident.

He's just the kinda dude you tease like man u ugly. haha. He's goofy more than anything.

-Smak

MP.Trey
04-05-2015, 09:16 AM
What an immature kid. I believe it was Andrew I saw earlier in the tournament get a tech for shoulder bumping an opposing player after a good hard foul. Not going anywhere in the league with that kind of attitude, not to mention how he or his brother are not skilled enough for the NBA at this point either.

JohnnyBravo5
04-05-2015, 09:28 AM

KRS One breaking it down for you.

https://youtu.be/V2FxZfPRrAU

GOBB
04-05-2015, 09:48 AM
What an immature kid. I believe it was Andrew I saw earlier in the tournament get a tech for shoulder bumping an opposing player after a good hard foul. Not going anywhere in the league with that kind of attitude, not to mention how he or his brother are not skilled enough for the NBA at this point either.

Russell Westbrook went somewhere in this league so :confusedshrug:

But I agree I don't forsee him sticking long in the NBA from a skill standpoint. Be real with yourself what he said is uttered by pro players as well.

Hey Yo
04-05-2015, 10:56 AM
To me it sounded as if he said "f--- that damn nigg_r"

Regardless it just shows he's very uneducated.

Hey Yo
04-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Stephen A. Smith:

"For Harrison, this is a teachable moment, let's forget it and move on."

:roll:

What a ****ing hypocrite bastard. If SAS said this about all incidents similar to this, he'd be out of a job.

GOBB
04-05-2015, 11:15 AM

If that's what you heard then I suggest you clean your ears.

Hittin_Shots
04-05-2015, 11:22 AM
If that's what you heard then I suggest you clean our ears.

You want him to clean out everybody else's ears.. kinda strange.

Milbuck
04-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Stephen A. Smith:

"For Harrison, this is a teachable moment, let's forget it and move on."
:facepalm

GOBB
04-05-2015, 11:23 AM
You want him to clean out everybody else's ears.. kinda strange.

Good catch, thanks

swagga
04-05-2015, 11:24 AM
what a bunch of hypocrites ... who gives a fck son? ***** negro ****** same shit, ain't nobody working on the plantation these days so who gives a fck? Im on the wrong side of 35 and i call my sons *****, my white boss ***** and my brothers *****, and they are ok with that because it's cultural, it's a word everybody uses nowadays so nobody really gives a fck anymore about its historic meaning, it can mean either a man, a black man, a player or a homie.

I'm betting all these white kids at wiscounsin call each other *****, their black teammates *****, their black teammates call them *****, maybe they even call their coach ***** ... and nobody gives a fck.

America, the land of hypocrisy once again, taking Ls. INB4 some old idiot comes here speaking about what the word meant like I'm 12. ***** please.

That being said this incident is funny as fck because that white kid cucked this black boy extra hard and he is beyong shook.

UK2K
04-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Classless comment.

But I can't say I didn't laugh. That's so over the top, haha, never heard that before.

UK2K
04-05-2015, 11:30 AM

The weird thing is, they are both disciplined. Their father was a very strict man. Military man if I remember.

Surprised to even hear the word ***** come out of his mouth, but, black youth and all.

Hey Yo
04-05-2015, 11:39 AM
what a bunch of hypocrites ... who gives a fck son? ***** negro ****** same shit, ain't nobody working on the plantation these days so who gives a fck? Im on the wrong side of 35 and i call my sons *****, my white boss ***** and my brothers *****, and they are ok with that because it's cultural, it's a word everybody uses nowadays so nobody really gives a fck anymore about its historic meaning, it can mean either a man, a black man, a player or a homie.

I'm betting all these white kids at wiscounsin call each other *****, their black teammates *****, their black teammates call them *****, maybe they even call their coach ***** ... and nobody gives a fck
:facepalm :facepalm

Um, no it's not.

Pretty sure I didn't hear the Pastor at Church this morning use the term. My mother-in-law didn't say "here's your Easter basket, nigguh. I didn't say to the clerk at the store this morning "I just need a bag of ice my nigguh.

Fudge
04-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Haha, fvck Frank Kaminsky and all of those white Wisconsin boys.

Real ***** shit.

gts
04-05-2015, 11:49 AM
No big deal. He's a kid made a mistake during an emotional time. He apologized publicly via twitter and called Kiminsky personally

chocolatethunder
04-05-2015, 11:49 AM
I can't believe that anyone even cares about this. It's not racially insensitive or insulting. It's normal. People use ni**ga like the word dude. You can like that or not but that's true. This is a kid who just lost the biggest game of his life and he's pissed off. It's something plenty of kids have said. If you're black or white or any other race and you haven't been called ni**a by a black dude whether it's a term of endearment or an insult then you must be living under a rock. Who gives a shit. No one should be talking about this. Total non story.

tomtucker
04-05-2015, 11:54 AM
He spoke the truth ....:rockon:

IGOTGAME
04-05-2015, 12:24 PM
No big deal. He's a kid made a mistake during an emotional time. He appologized publicly via twitter and called Kiminsky personally

this. its not a big deal at all.

KNOW1EDGE
04-05-2015, 12:57 PM
It's not that big of a deal. A young kid who's emotions got the best of him after the biggest loss of his life.

But can you imagine the reprocussions if a white player said that about a black player? It would be game over. The media storm, the suspension, the fine. Must be nice to be black. :cheers:

GOBB
04-05-2015, 01:08 PM
But can you imagine the reprocussions if a white player said that about a black player? It would be game over. The media storm, the suspension, the fine. Must be nice to be black. :cheers:

http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/Riley_Cooper_Returns_Eagles_Practice_Good_Meeting_ Chip_Kelly.jpg-"Agreed even tho I used a different word that also had a different meaning attached to it unlike Andrew's."

longtime lurker
04-05-2015, 01:10 PM
It's not that big of a deal. A young kid who's emotions got the best of him after the biggest loss of his life.

:facepalm this fake double standards are cringe worthy

JohnMax
04-05-2015, 01:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u__W0Qa8v0k&t=5m20s

TylerOO
04-05-2015, 02:08 PM
This shit pisses me off. Why is this a big deal?

The only people who find this as newsworthy have to be over 30 years old. Times have changed, come play basketball at the gym or rec center and you'll hear ***** quite often. This is no big deal. People call me it all the time and I'm white. This is a non story.

TylerOO
04-05-2015, 02:10 PM

Absolutely.

ER is the racist way. A can be a term for friend or just a random person.

My ***** = my friend
This ***** walking over there = random dude walking down the street
This ****** here = racist

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Haha, fvck Frank Kaminsky and all of those white Wisconsin boys.

Real ***** shit.

spoken like a real ****** :rockon: :cheers:

oarabbus
04-05-2015, 04:07 PM
I can't believe that anyone even cares about this. It's not racially insensitive or insulting. It's normal. People use ni**ga like the word dude. You can like that or not but that's true. This is a kid who just lost the biggest game of his life and he's pissed off. It's something plenty of kids have said. If you're black or white or any other race and you haven't been called ni**a by a black dude whether it's a term of endearment or an insult then you must be living under a rock. Who gives a shit. No one should be talking about this. Total non story.

I don't really care that he said ***** to me what makes it a story is that he was mic'ed saying "**** [Kaminsky]". You really shouldn't be saying that kinda shit.

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 04:13 PM
and lol @ this being a "non-story". It's a college athlete badmouthing another player on a mic during a fvcking press conference. Put this in perspective, what do you think would have happened if LeBron said this about Kobe circa 2009?

T_L_P
04-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Kentucky is a joke. :oldlol:

TylerOO
04-05-2015, 04:26 PM
and lol @ this being a "non-story". It's a college athlete badmouthing another player on a mic during a fvcking press conference. Put this in perspective, what do you think would have happened if LeBron said this about Kobe circa 2009?

This is not a big deal..at all. It's 2015 and that's how his, and my, generation was raised. If you played sports growing up we heard this daily...

It's these old heads that think this is something. Kaminsky is probably honored to hear this.

ace23
04-05-2015, 04:32 PM
The fact that he said "*****" is a non-story. The fact that he badmouthed him after a loss is the story of course.

west_tip
04-05-2015, 04:59 PM

The only people who find this as newsworthy have to be over 30 years old. Times have changed, come play basketball at the gym or rec center and you'll hear ***** quite often.

People who use the n word in any of its forms sound uneducated and idiotic. Like anything if used sparingly I guess its okay but prolific users really mark themselves out as having no class or intelligence.

chocolatethunder
04-05-2015, 05:13 PM
I don't really care that he said ***** to me what makes it a story is that he was mic'ed saying "**** [Kaminsky]". You really shouldn't be saying that kinda shit.
Who cares about that? They're kids who just lost the biggest game of their careers. They didn't shake hand either but who really cares? You've never told one of your boys fcuk you after you took an L? It's not a big deal, it's just not.

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Who cares about that? They're kids who just lost the biggest game of their careers. They didn't shake hand either but who really cares? You've never told one of your boys fcuk you after you took an L? It's not a big deal, it's just not.

This level of thinking is ridiculous. This isn't just some kid, this is one of the faces of that basketball team which represents an institution of higher education. It looks bad on Kentucky and that level of attitude has no place in sports publicly. It's absolute fine for him to say that behind closed doors/feel that way, but it getting out is terrible PR for Kentucky as a whole. There's no way around that, even though he clearly didn't mean to be heard. I'm sure when Riley Cooper said what he said, he had no idea that it would be recorded/go viral. But it did, and it looked terrible for the entire Eagles organization. And that guy was only representing a privately owned sports franchise, not a state funded public university.

stanlove1111
04-05-2015, 06:00 PM
This is not a big deal..at all. It's 2015 and that's how his, and my, generation was raised. If you played sports growing up we heard this daily...

It's these old heads that think this is something. Kaminsky is probably honored to hear this.

And your generation is the dumbest thing to ever come down the road.

But who cares about this story..So what?

chocolatethunder
04-05-2015, 06:15 PM
This level of thinking is ridiculous. This isn't just some kid, this is one of the faces of that basketball team which represents an institution of higher education. It looks bad on Kentucky and that level of attitude has no place in sports publicly. It's absolute fine for him to say that behind closed doors/feel that way, but it getting out is terrible PR for Kentucky as a whole. There's no way around that, even though he clearly didn't mean to be heard. I'm sure when Riley Cooper said what he said, he had no idea that it would be recorded/go viral. But it did, and it looked terrible for the entire Eagles organization. And that guy was only representing a privately owned sports franchise, not a state funded public university.
Haha are you kidding me? This is the real world where those kids are there to do one thing, make the university some money. If the university has a problem with them, they need to do a better job choosing their athletes. Why in hell do you expect kids to behave as adults? Grow up, it's no big deal. People call people ****ing assholes or ni***as all the time. Who cares if it's in public or private. Being offended by this or thinking its a terrible thing is just bullshit. You need to grow up and get a clue.

You cannot in any way compare what Harrison said to what Riley Cooper said. There is no comparison. If you're claiming that there is then you're only showing your ignorance on the subject. A black guy calling a white guy a "nigg*" is the same thing as calling someone "dude". If you think that it isn't than you must live under a rock. Riley Cooper referring to black people as "n**gers" is a racial slur and to pretend it means anything other than that is so stupid I don't know what to say. I can bet for sure by the stupidity of your statements you can't possibly be older than 21 years old and must not know any black people.

west_tip
04-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Haha are you kidding me? This is the real world where those kids are there to do one thing, make the university some money. If the university has a problem with them, they need to do a better job choosing their athletes. Why in hell do you expect kids to behave as adults? Grow up, it's no big deal. People call people ****ing assholes or ni***as all the time. Who cares if it's in public or private. Being offended by this or thinking its a terrible thing is just bullshit. You need to grow up and get a clue.

You cannot in any way compare what Harrison said to what Riley Cooper said. There is no comparison. If you claiming that there is then you're only showing your ignorance on the subject. A black guy calling a white guy a "nigg*" is the same thing as calling someone "dude". If you think that it isn't than you must live under a rock. Riley Cooper referring to black people as "n**gers" is a racial slur and to pretend it means anything other than that is so stupid I don't know what to say. I can bet for sure by the stupidity of your statements you can't possibly be older than 21 years old and must not know and black people.

The bold is absolutely absurd. He was on a big stage, specifically in a press conference in front of the national media with the cameras rolling. You should conduct yourself markedly different in that environment than how you behave if you were hanging out at a friends house behind closed doors.

Most intelligent adults are capable of differentiating what is and isn't appropriate behavior according to their social setting.

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 06:29 PM

You cannot in any way compare what Harrison said to what Riley Cooper said. There is no comparison. If you're claiming that there is then you're only showing your ignorance on the subject. A black guy calling a white guy a "nigg*" is the same thing as calling someone "dude". If you think that it isn't than you must live under a rock. Riley Cooper referring to black people as "n**gers" is a racial slur and to pretend it means anything other than that is so stupid I don't know what to say. I can bet for sure by the stupidity of your statements you can't possibly be older than 21 years old and must not know any black people.

You're an idiot if you think Riley Cooper is a racist. He was drunk and pissed off. By the same logic, any black person that refers to a white person as a cracker/whitey/etc. out of anger should be burned at the stake as well.

SugarHill
04-05-2015, 06:41 PM
lol @ joyner of all people acting offended over this

UK2K
04-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Its sad that his use of ****** is excused while mine isn't.

Its a disrespectful word, no matter who uses it, and every black person who utters the word ****** is only perpetuating the idea that that's all blacks will be, ******s.

navy
04-05-2015, 06:46 PM

Its a disrespectful word, no matter who uses it, and every black person who utters the word ****** is only perpetuating the idea that that's all blacks will be, ******s.
It's all about context.

Obviously you should watch what you say in public, but what's the problem with him using the word as a non insult? If anything the "fvck" part was more offensive as it was suppose to be.

TylerOO
04-05-2015, 06:46 PM
And your generation is the dumbest thing to ever come down the road.

But who cares about this story..So what?

I'm 23. We're the best generation ever. Kids these days are way worse than my generation

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 06:48 PM
It's all about context.

Obviously you should watch what you say in public, but what's the problem with him using the word as a non insult?

Just curious, what is the logic behind using the word in the 1st place? The historical use of the word was clearly meant to refer to african americans in a derogatory sense, so why the hell would you make a derivative of the term and make it commonplace to refer to people as friends or acquaintances? Particularly given the word is still used within the black community as an insult at times still to this day, i.e. a black woman referring to a black guy as a lazy, good for nothing niqqa

SugarHill
04-05-2015, 06:49 PM
It's all about context.

Obviously you should watch what you say in public, but what's the problem with him using the word as a non insult? If anything the "fvck" part was more offensive as it was suppose to be.
exactly

navy
04-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Just curious, what is the logic behind using the word in the 1st place? The historical use of the word was clearly meant to refer to african american's in a derogatory sense, so why the hell would you make a derivative of the term and make it commonplace to refer to people as friends or acquaintances. Particularly given the word is still used within the black community as an insult at times still to this day, i.e. a black woman referring to a black gay as a lazy, good for nothing niqqa
Like I said context.

Literally all words that are considered curse words have the same effect.

fvck
bitch
ass

I can use all those words as an insult or I can use them for something else.

SugarHill
04-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Just curious, what is the logic behind using the word in the 1st place? The historical use of the word was clearly meant to refer to african americans in a derogatory sense, so why the hell would you make a derivative of the term and make it commonplace to refer to people as friends or acquaintances. Particularly given the word is still used within the black community as an insult at times still to this day, i.e. a black woman referring to a black guy as a lazy, good for nothing niqqa

Are you really confused over "n*gga"? Really, my dude? Are you?

Jameerthefear
04-05-2015, 06:51 PM

no offense but this is fvck boy logic

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Like I said context.

Literally all words that are considered curse words have the same effect.

fvck
bitch
ass

I can use all those words as an insult or I can use them for something else.

Umm...calling a woman a bitch has never a term of endearment, despite the fact that the origin of the word is not meant to be an insult nor applied to humans at all. Whereas "niqqer" on the otherhand has never been anything but a racial slur for differentiating blacks from other races. In an era of racial equality, the term should be eliminated from all vocabulary unless used in a historical context for educational purpose.

qrich
04-05-2015, 06:59 PM

So if Wisconsin lost and Dekker said this while Kaminsky was being questioned, you'd be fine with it?

navy
04-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Umm...calling a woman a bitch has never a term of endearment, despite the fact that the historical meaning of the word is not meant to be an insult. Whereas "niqqer" on the otherhand has never been anything but a racial slur for differentiating blacks from other races. In an era of racial equality, the term should be eliminated from all vocabulary unless used in a historical context for educational purposes.
It can be used like that if someone wants it too.

"What up my bitches?" Just an insertion of a curse word for another word.

Clearly ***** has different meanings based on different context used. Was harrison using the word to refer to Kaminsky as a black? No. He didnt even use it as an insult.

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 07:02 PM
So if Wisconsin lost and Dekker said this while Kaminsky was being questioned, you'd be fine with it?

That's actually another excellent point. Are white people allowed to use the term at all? Obviously "niqqer" is absolutely unacceptable, however what's the stance on the derivative "niqqa"? If it is not considered taboo as long as it's used to refer to someone in a non-racial context, then why would there be a giant shit storm if Dekker said the same thing? Dekker would have likely been expelled from the university and Wisconsin might be forced to forfeit their tournament.

navy
04-05-2015, 07:04 PM
If Dekker referred to Kaminsky as a n1gga I would be fine with it. Outside of questioning his public use of foul language.

qrich
04-05-2015, 07:05 PM
If Dekker referred to Kaminsky as a n1gga I would be fine with it. Outside of questioning his public use of foul language.

You might.

But we'd most likely see Stephen A Smith, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of that group of racist trash take Ferguson into Madison and start rioting until Dekker was kicked out of school and Wisconsin vacated the season.

navy
04-05-2015, 07:15 PM
You might.

But we'd most likely see Stephen A Smith, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of that group of racist trash take Ferguson into Madison and start rioting until Dekker was kicked out of school and Wisconsin vacated the season.
I dont think so. It just wasnt used racially.

GOBB
04-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Why do posters keep presenting this moronic example where Frank says the exact same thing about Andrew Harrison? You dudes are reaching so badly. I'm cringing at the fail.

qrich
04-05-2015, 07:21 PM
I dont think so. It just wasnt used racially.

And the intention means anything to those racists how?

GOBB
04-05-2015, 07:31 PM
And the intention means anything to those racists how?

Oh please SAS is labelled as a coon to some in the black community. Did you eve see his latest tirade about black athletes smoking weed? No, you pick and choose what you want to hear from him. But yeah he's a racist. :rolleyes:

fourkicks44
04-05-2015, 09:08 PM

The only people who find this as newsworthy have to be over 30 years old. Times have changed, come play basketball at the gym or rec center and you'll hear ***** quite often. This is no big deal. People call me it all the time and I'm white. This is a non story.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f0/cc/87/f0cc87f2ebcc767312f4d0a4fdef1a68.jpg

Oh the irony.

Im so nba'd out
04-05-2015, 09:41 PM
That's actually another excellent point. Are white people allowed to use the term at all? Obviously "niqqer" is absolutely unacceptable, however what's the stance on the derivative "niqqa"? If it is not considered taboo as long as it's used to refer to someone in a non-racial context, then why would there be a giant shit storm if Dekker said the same thing? Dekker would have likely been expelled from the university and Wisconsin might be forced to forfeit their tournament.

It's done. Your race's power in this country is decreasing with every year. I'm satisfied now. In fact, you're not even a challenge to us anymore. It wouldn't be fair for us to continue debating. You have challenged and lost to a race who is superior to yours, and to make it worse: we are nothing but monkeys, right? It would be meaningless to keep going back and forth with you now. you're too scared and ashamed. Live with the racism in your heart. Keep it bottled up inside of you...silently, never let it out. Never speak it in fear of being ostracized by those around you.We have the power now

Im Still Ballin
04-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Love how these white boys are trying to **** with us

Its like no its our word we can say it however we want

Milbuck
04-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Lol who cares honestly. All that matters is that the retard twins are gonna be watching Sam and Frank in the championship game from home, FUMING :oldlol:

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 10:12 PM
It's done. Your race's power in this country is decreasing with every year. I'm satisfied now. In fact, you're not even a challenge to us anymore. It wouldn't be fair for us to continue debating. You have challenged and lost to a race who is superior to yours, and to make it worse: we are nothing but monkeys, right? It would be meaningless to keep going back and forth with you now. you're too scared and ashamed. Live with the racism in your heart. Keep it bottled up inside of you...silently, never let it out. Never speak it in fear of being ostracized by those around you.We have the power now

Meanwhile I'm walking around in a pair of shoes that cost more than your car :lol

SugarHill
04-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Meanwhile I'm walking around in a pair of shoes that cost more than your car :lol
what shoes?

ace23
04-05-2015, 10:17 PM
People who use the n word in any of its forms sound uneducated and idiotic. Like anything if used sparingly I guess its okay but prolific users really mark themselves out as having no class or intelligence.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

masonanddixon
04-05-2015, 10:18 PM

lol blacks will never have the power. You may one day breed your way into a majority but intellectually blacks will/can never run a civilization. Just look at thousands of years of history as evidence.

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 10:21 PM
what shoes?

http://www.coutureusa.com/images/product/large/17070-gucci-natural-straw-hannover-horsebit-mens-loafers.jpg

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/select/cabinet/page18/sfsms006.jpg

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/dera-outlet/cabinet/gucci/232439-blm30-1060.jpg

http://cdna.lystit.com/photos/866d-2014/02/01/salvatore-ferragamo--barbados-woven-bit-driver-product-1-7045495-0-865290358-normal_large_flex.jpeg

Any of the 4 :pimp:

masonanddixon
04-05-2015, 10:23 PM
you no nothing of world history little boy. stay hidden in your online klan hoodie because you would be surprised if you looked up african history.

lmao they were around thousands of years and never once thought to put pen to paper. They possess the lowest IQs of anyone save Indigenous Australians.

I'm probably at least a decade older and have forgotten more about world history than you'll ever learn.

Jameerthefear
04-05-2015, 10:28 PM
I'll be honest here...

blacks stay winning in this thread

gts
04-05-2015, 10:29 PM
http://www.coutureusa.com/images/product/large/17070-gucci-natural-straw-hannover-horsebit-mens-loafers.jpg

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/select/cabinet/page18/sfsms006.jpg

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/dera-outlet/cabinet/gucci/232439-blm30-1060.jpg

http://cdna.lystit.com/photos/866d-2014/02/01/salvatore-ferragamo--barbados-woven-bit-driver-product-1-7045495-0-865290358-normal_large_flex.jpeg

Any of the 4 :pimp:

ewwww

Joyner82reload
04-05-2015, 10:31 PM
ewwww

Ya ok buddy. Ferragamo makes the best shoes in the world.

TylerOO
04-05-2015, 10:40 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f0/cc/87/f0cc87f2ebcc767312f4d0a4fdef1a68.jpg

Oh the irony.

....?

SugarHill
04-05-2015, 10:41 PM
wow joyner stylin

http://media.giphy.com/media/YRSnGKKafScKI/giphy.gif

HiphopRelated
04-05-2015, 11:17 PM
Lol @ racist, hell, he was viewing Kaminsky as an equal.

That's props right there

LongLiveTheKing
04-05-2015, 11:36 PM
Pretty sure he just meant it as saying f*ck that guy

Le Shaqtus
04-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Those shoes are well crap.

TylerOO
04-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Pretty sure he just meant it as saying f*ck that guy

Of course. Old heads and stupid ass news networks think this is bigger than that.

Marchesk
04-06-2015, 12:04 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/34/343de795dddb951ab89d8e9849457e6b0fa990b932c164f64d d4cec827d87f34.jpg

Denzel did it first.

west_tip
04-06-2015, 12:12 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Its true. Almost without exception every time I hear the n word it is uttered by someone who presents as a poorly educated ignoramus with subpar social skills.

Given that, I find the idea that the word has been appropriated from white racists to empower black people frankly laughable.

kenny817
04-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Its true. Almost without exception every time I hear the n word it is uttered by someone who presents as a poorly educated ignoramus with subpar social skills.

Given that, I find the idea that the word has been appropriated from white racists to empower black people frankly laughable.

I use the n word all the time

I'll have a Master's by this time next year

My entire crew all have Master's and they use the word daily. Try again

Joyner82reload
04-06-2015, 12:54 AM

Masters in what area of study? :coleman:

kenny817
04-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Masters in what area of study? :coleman:

Business. MBA

Obviously wouldn't say it at work lol but amongst the crew...absolutely

west_tip
04-06-2015, 01:14 AM

"All the time", as in all day, everyday, indiscriminately and without regard to social setting, company or appropriateness?

HiphopRelated
04-06-2015, 01:16 AM
What I do love about this though is how it exposes how some people truly have no grasp of what racism is and are truly lost.

The black man is viewed so negatively, that him referring to a white man as equal to him is somehow derogatory to the white man.

west_tip
04-06-2015, 01:26 AM
What I do love about this though is how it exposes how some people truly have no grasp of what racism is and are truly lost.

The black man is viewed so negatively, that him referring to a white man as equal to him is somehow derogatory to the white man.

The pursuit of racial equality is not a race to the bottom. Are you seriously suggesting that saying "f--- that n----" is a signifier of respect and equality?

tomtucker
04-06-2015, 01:39 AM

Used to be NWA....now it

BarberSchool
04-06-2015, 02:04 AM
Kaminsky rent free in Harrison's head.lmao

LA_Showtime
04-06-2015, 02:44 AM
I bizarrely saw it as a sign of respect. It reminded me of a quote Larry Bird said back in the day. Something like, "I'm gonna be offended if the opposing team puts a white guy on me."

IGOTGAME
04-06-2015, 06:23 AM
I've always laughed at the term Ebonics, but this instance truly demonstrates it's needed bc many either don't understand the phrase in this particular usage or they are being obtuse.

SHAQisGOAT
04-06-2015, 07:29 AM
I'm half-black/white, didn't find that racist or something like that but some people probably will... He was just salty af, that's all.

I bizarrely saw it as a sign of respect. It reminded me of a quote Larry Bird said back in the day. Something like, "I'm gonna be offended if the opposing team puts a white guy on me."

I remember that, it was on an interview alongside Magic, Lebron and Melo... I don't know if Larry was trying to be funny or not, to get some laughs, he gets ironic/sarcastic many times, and has that no-****s-given-joker thing about him.
Blacks are obviously the better overall athletes, on average, thus the best defenders are mostly black, but if he was being serious I find it disrespecting to a dude like Bobby Jones, who was tall, long, great athlete and one of the best defensive players ever... being white; certainly the best defender Bird was facing in the early 80's (along with Coop and even Roundfield, or Caldwell Jones).
One certainly shouldn't be offended to be guarded by Bobby Jones, shit I'm almost sure Bird would rather be defended by Jones' teammate Dr J than by Bobby himself.

Smoke117
04-06-2015, 07:32 AM
I'm half-black/white, didn't find that racist or something like that but some people probably will... He was just salty af, that's all.

I remember that, it was on an interview alongside Magic, Lebron and Melo... I don't know if Larry was trying to be funny or not, to get some laughs, he gets ironic/sarcastic many times, and has that no-****s-given-joker thing about him.
Blacks are obviously the better overall athletes, on average, thus the best defenders are mostly black, but if he was being serious I find it disrespecting to a dude like Bobby Jones, who was tall, long, great athlete and one of the best defensive players ever... being white; certainly the best defender Bird was facing in the early 80's (along with Coop and even Roundfield, or Caldwell Jones).
One certainly shouldn't be offended to be guarded by Bobby Jones, shit I'm almost sure Bird would rather be defended by Jones' teammate Dr J than by Bobby himself.

Bobby Jones is one of the greatest defensive players of all time. Good looking out. Jerry Sloan is also a very overlooked all time defensive player mostly because people just think of him from his coaching days. (and because he's white) You could say the same for Dave Cowens whose tenacity has never been matched. (except maybe by Dennis Rodman)

You are one of the rare, consistent, good posters here.

HiphopRelated
04-06-2015, 07:37 AM
The pursuit of racial equality is not a race to the bottom. Are you seriously suggesting that saying "f--- that n----" is a signifier of respect and equality?
What do you think Harrison is calling Kaminsky? You think Harrison doesn't want him at the same water fountain or that he wants to "take the country back to it's heritage"? That only works out well for one of them.

If you can't even grasp what a racist statement is, then the bigger discussions are pointless. To say a black man calling a white man a ***** is racist is seriously a bout of unintentional comedy I didn't think the internet was capable of.

Eric Cartman
04-06-2015, 07:46 AM
What do you think Harrison is calling Kaminsky? You think Harrison doesn't want him at the same water fountain or that he wants to "take the country back to it's heritage"? That only works out well for one of them.

If you can't even grasp what a racist statement is, then the bigger discussions are pointless. To say a black man calling a white man a ***** is racist is seriously a bout of unintentional comedy I didn't think the internet was capable of.

I agree with this, but the contrary is too.

Every time a white guy says the n'word towards someone it isn't because of racism.

SHAQisGOAT
04-06-2015, 07:46 AM
Bobby Jones is one of the greatest defensive players of all time. Good looking out. Jerry Sloan is also a very overlooked all time defensive player mostly because people just think of him from his coaching days. (and because he's white) You could say the same for Dave Cowens whose tenacity has never been matched.

True, it sometimes happens that white players get underrated defensively because they're white.
Bobby Jones is a top5 all-time defensive forward, Jerry West and even Jerry Sloan are amongst the best defensive SG's ever, Bill Walton was a beast of a defender in his peak, Cowens also one of the best defensive centers, you got DeBusschere and McHale at PF, Hondo at SF, you got AK47 who's not American yea but white, John Stockton... Shit, even Bird was a very good defensive player and many times underrated at that.

Smoke117
04-06-2015, 07:51 AM
True, it sometimes happens that white players get underrated defensively because they're white.
Bobby Jones is a top5 all-time defensive forward, Jerry West and even Jerry Sloan are amongst the best defensive SG's ever, Bill Walton was a beast of a defender in his peak, Cowens also one of the best defensive centers, you got DeBusschere and McHale at PF, Hondo at SF, you got AK47 who's not American yea but white, John Stockton... Shit, even Bird was a very good defensive player and many times underrated at that.

Bill Walton was the best defensive player in the league in 77 and 78. They should have given him the MVP and DPOY (if it existed at the time) in 78. It's one of the reasons why I hold him in such high regard even if injuries decimated his career. He would have been a top 10 player all time if not for his body as far as I'm concerned. (and yes this white hippy was that good)

longtime lurker
04-06-2015, 08:13 AM
I agree with this, but the contrary is too.

Every time a white guy says the n'word towards someone it isn't because of racism.

No shit but it lacks an awareness of context and reeks of white entitlement.

Eric Cartman
04-06-2015, 08:19 AM
No shit but it lacks an awareness of context and reeks of white entitlement.

I'll give you some context:

Kaminsky is interview after the Kentucky game, he says under his breath (referring to Towns):

"That nikka is hard to contain"

"fvck that nikka"

Is it racist?

west_tip
04-06-2015, 08:35 AM

Hold up, where did I say that a black man calling a white man a n---- is racist? By all means quote the post where I made that statement. This is a nuanced debate and it would behoove you not to try and misrepresent other posters points of view. What I have said in this thread is that Harrison sounds like an ignoramus saying "f--- that n-----" in a press conference in front of the national media with the cameras rolling.

I would assume someone who has spent 2 years at the biggest college basketball program in the country would know better. I figure that big time college athletes get some coaching/training on how to deal with the media.

SHAQisGOAT
04-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Bill Walton was the best defensive player in the league in 77 and 78. They should have given him the MVP and DPOY (if it existed at the time) in 78. It's one of the reasons why I hold him in such high regard even if injuries decimated his career. He would have been a top 10 player all time if not for his body as far as I'm concerned. (and yes this white hippy was that good)

Imo, Bobby Jones should've gotten DPOY in 1977 and Bill Walton in 1978 (along with his MVP), if it was given out already.
True, Walton was a terrific player with enormous impact. Yea, he could've very well been top10 by now if he remained healthy, at the same level and even developing. Did and showed so much in so little time, even being pretty young still.

longtime lurker
04-06-2015, 08:51 AM
I'll give you some context:

Kaminsky is interview after the Kentucky game, he says under his breath (referring to Towns):

"That nikka is hard to contain"

"fvck that nikka"

Is it racist?

Depends don't know his relationship with Harrison or how he talks with his teammates. But do you see how even if it wasn't meant to be racist how it would still be a bigger deal than Harrison saying it? I'm not talking about you specifically but some posters can't understand the difference.

Eric Cartman
04-06-2015, 08:55 AM
Depends don't know his relationship with Harrison or how he talks with his teammates. But do you see how even if it wasn't meant to be racist how it would still be a bigger deal than Harrison saying it? I'm not talking about you specifically but some posters can't understand the difference.

No, for sure, I'd say who gives a fvck, black people need to grow a pair. Or treat anyone who says it exactly the same. Also, I've never understood, if black people find it so offensive, why do they say it every other word? It's like me going to church every sunday, then getting mad if I see Mark Jackson preaching on the streets, makes no sense.

HiphopRelated
04-06-2015, 09:15 AM
And the equivalent wouldn't be Kaminsky calling him a ******, it would be calling him a redneck or cracker or some shit if you want to maintain some racial equivalence. As slang, it would be whatever white people call each other

Eric Cartman
04-06-2015, 09:22 AM
And the equivalent wouldn't be Kaminsky calling him a ******, it would be calling him a redneck or cracker or some shit if you want to maintain some racial equivalence. As slang, it would be whatever white people call each other

That'd be funny as fvck.

"Harrison that white trash cracker" :lol

DCL
04-06-2015, 10:15 AM
"f--k that n!gga"

"f--k that f@ggot"

"f--k that mothafugga"

they all mean the same thing in street basketball. they all translate into: "I'm not dearly fond of the gentleman."

MavsSuperFan
04-06-2015, 10:47 AM
The reason that Kaminsky would be in trouble if he said "**** that *****" in reference to Harrison and not vice versa is because its very different.

***** is not in anyway offensive to white people

The whole incident just made Harrison look like a sore loser.

MavsSuperFan
04-06-2015, 10:51 AM
if that were actually true, you are an idiot.

MavsSuperFan
04-06-2015, 10:52 AM
That'd be funny as fvck.

:lol :lol

MavsSuperFan
04-06-2015, 10:53 AM
no because they arent equivalent...

HurricaneKid
04-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Someone said almost exactly this about me in an AAU game a few years back. I took it as a massive compliment.

stanlove1111
04-06-2015, 11:01 AM
It's done. Your race's power in this country is decreasing with every year. I'm satisfied now. In fact, you're not even a challenge to us anymore. It wouldn't be fair for us to continue debating. You have challenged and lost to a race who is superior to yours,

LOL..I guess if being uneducated and committing crimes makes a race superior then you guys are top dogs.

As for the Harrison thing. Its another example of black culture is. Black culture if crude, nasty, and insulting and it has affected American culture as a whole especially among the young generation which is the dumbest generation that ever came down the road.

Harrison and the young generation actually don't understand why what he did is kind of out of line because they are so in your face and nasty that its now acceptable.

SugarHill
04-06-2015, 11:15 AM
I've always laughed at the term Ebonics, but this instance truly demonstrates it's needed bc many either don't understand the phrase in this particular usage or they are being obtuse.
It's even more comedic when you consider we're on on a basketball message board

ATL_Bball_King
04-06-2015, 12:20 PM
White people secretly want to say and be called niqqas...:cheers: :cheers:

Levity
04-06-2015, 01:11 PM
That'd be funny as fvck.

cant wait til someone drops a line like that. :oldlol:

it'd be sportscenter's number one story every hour.

rhowen4
04-06-2015, 01:46 PM
Killer reference br0

lol'd at nothing but monkeys

plowking
04-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Americans still pretending they don't have a racism problem. Every thread like this, and about the word nigg@, or about police tactics brings out sides in the black vs white agenda.

oarabbus
04-06-2015, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]Used to be NWA....now it

dgaras
04-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Americans still pretending they don't have a racism problem. Every thread like this, and about the word nigg@, or about police tactics brings out sides in the black vs white agenda.

light years ahead of eastern europe. especially australia

stanlove1111
04-06-2015, 07:00 PM

America is always going to have a race problems. Black culture gets worse and worse and blacks will always blame everyone accept themselves for it. Blacks will also always defend back criminals.

A black guy attacks a cop and gets shot and they will blame the cop everytime. This will never end.

Im so nba'd out
04-06-2015, 08:31 PM
America is always going to have a race problems. Black culture gets worse and worse and blacks will always blame everyone accept themselves for it. Blacks will also always defend back criminals.

A black guy attacks a cop and gets shot and they will blame the cop everytime. This will never end.
dude77 is that you?

tontoz
04-06-2015, 09:08 PM
I am white and been called nikka by black guys before on the court, sometimes in a complementary way.

To me the N word is similar to the F word. Both can easily become a habit and then slip out at the wrong time. I drop f-bombs a lot but avoided the N word, but not necessarily because it is racist/wrong. I just didn't want it to slip out at the wrong time.

plowking
04-06-2015, 09:48 PM
light years ahead of eastern europe. especially australia

Hilarious if you actually believe that. :oldlol:

Pretty cringe worthy response given my post.

IGOTGAME
04-06-2015, 09:55 PM

You think Australia doesn't have big race issues?

plowking
04-06-2015, 11:14 PM
You think Australia doesn't have big race issues?

Never since I have been here has it been an issue. We don't have news reports essentially egging on black vs white debates and what not.

One incident that stands out is the Cronulla riots, and that is viewed as a giant black mark of the 2000's for our country. You guys have worse nearly every year.

EDIT: lol at the racists negging me. Think I care? lol...

stanlove1111
04-07-2015, 12:55 AM

Not sure what you are even saying. Are you trying to deny there is a huge race issue in America? Well actually its a black issue and anyone who is honest knows this. There isn't a race in America that doesn't have problems with American blacks as a whole.

I get a kick out of people who don't just call it like it is.

HOoopCityJones
04-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Aww shit , here comes the white hood culture here to talk big shit about us darkies behind a computer. You pu$$ies are the worst kind of racist.

Eric Cartman
04-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Forgot to mention, I'd be mad as hell too:

Kaminsky = sure fire top 10 pick

Harrison = mid to late second rounder

SilkkTheShocker
04-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Kaminsky rent free in Harrison's head.

People that say this sound like flaming h,omosexuals. Anyways, Harrison is a punk that would probably be in prison already if it weren't for basketball

UK2K
04-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Sir? Ma'am?

At least this white guy does.

Do I need to start calling my boss nikka now?

Im so nba'd out
04-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Sir? Ma'am?

At least this white guy does.

Do I need to start calling my boss nikka now?
They would fire you from mcdonalds so fast if you said this to your boss that it would leave your mcdonalds employee cap spinning

UK2K
04-07-2015, 12:27 PM
They would fire you from mcdonalds so fast if you said this to your boss that it would leave your mcdonalds employee cap spinning
But I thought racial slurs were a sign of respect? Just like saying 'dude'.

That's what I gathered from this thread.

stanlove1111
04-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Aww shit , here comes the white hood culture here to talk big shit about us darkies behind a computer. You pu$$ies are the worst kind of racist.

I love attitudes like this. If someone posts a basic truth that any honest person can see then you compared to the KKK..

I hope this makes you feel better. There is no black problem in America and everyone else loves blacks as a whole..

HOoopCityJones
04-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Keep it moving bruh, you talking real tough behind that keyboard. When I know for a fact you ain't saying half this shit to anyone's face , especially a real ass ni99a irl.

stanlove1111
04-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Keep it moving bruh, you talking real tough behind that keyboard. When I know for a fact you ain't saying half this shit to anyone's face , especially a real ass ni99a irl.

I see people like you use this argument all the time and it doesn't even make sense. How does someone saying it on a computer make it any less true then if they said it to your face? Could you explain?

ATL_Bball_King
04-07-2015, 03:07 PM

Dumb comment...

Black people only take up 13% of this country, while white people take up 62%....

Of all people in Jail, 72% are blacks...Do you really think we do that much crime over whites, or its a known fact that racism takes it tolls on us on so many ways...

Knowing many white cops, they have told me personally that they want to quit because the cheif wants them to bring in more black people for small baby bull sh**....

Have you ever had a cop come up to you and take away your rights because you were black...Has happened to me countless of times no matter the situation...Have been to jail twice over nonsense...

We get worse and worse?? by far one of the dumbest comments ever heard on ISH

Budadiiii
04-07-2015, 03:21 PM
You're a pretty cringe worthy human being.

stanlove1111
04-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Dumb comment...

Black people only take up 13% of this country, while white people take up 62%....

Of all people in Jail, 72% are blacks...Do you really think we do that much crime over whites, or its a known fact that racism takes it tolls on us on so many ways...

Knowing many white cops, they have told me personally that they want to quit because the cheif wants them to bring in more black people for small baby bull sh**....

Have you ever had a cop come up to you and take away your rights because you were black...Has happened to me countless of times no matter the situation...Have been to jail twice over nonsense...

We get worse and worse?? by far one of the dumbest comments ever heard on ISH

..I would put a lot of money on the fact that everything you just posted is bullshit. Took away your rights because you were black. LOL

Yeah its very obvious that blacks commit a ton more crime. And its more then that because a lot of them are not arrested. Where I live and blacks are about 15 % whenever there is group muggings or fight its always blacks, and I mean every freaking time. As soon as you hear the news everyone who heard it juts says let me guess black people, and everytime they are correct. Its predictable.

Go watch youtube videos for example remembering that blacks are only 13 percent of the population. Is there a conspiracy there also? Is the ridiculous percentage of thugs on video black because someone is planning it that way?

Stringer Bell
04-08-2015, 03:28 PM

I cracked up when I read an article where it said "Harrison did not clarify why he used this term towards Kaminsky, who is white".

Seriously?

Like it needs to be explained?

:oldlol: