PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson married an 8 year old boy? Paid out 200+ million to 20 victims

HitandRun Reggie
04-05-2015, 02:30 PM
:wtf:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-paid-out-134m-5464200

"The now 36-year-old also claims he was forced to marry the performer in a bizarre secret wedding ceremony after which Jackson gave him a marriage certificate and a wedding band as keepsakes and confirmation of their

Andrei89
04-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Yeah, sure :lol

nathanjizzle
04-05-2015, 03:24 PM
lets be real, would you let michael jackson "marry" your child for 50 million dollars.

"victims" :roll:

HitandRun Reggie
04-05-2015, 03:33 PM
lets be real, would you let michael jackson "marry" your child for 50 million dollars.

"victims" :roll:

Actually the guy's father took $1 million. MJ's maid has already testified under oath she stepped in on MJ showering and groping this guy when he was a kid, and caught them both partially nude on his bed.

Godzuki
04-05-2015, 03:44 PM
tbh MJ earned the right to have a few white boy toys. if it were roman times nobody would be saying shit, despite having a lot less impact in the world than MJ :bowdown:

Smook A.
04-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Sounds like total bullshit :oldlol:

BlakFrankWhite
04-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Wow....just wow

BlakFrankWhite
04-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Sounds like total bullshit :oldlol:

Why'd you neg me in the GT?

Tempers flare...but no need to neg,homie

Smook A.
04-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Why'd you neg me in the GT?

Tempers flare...but no need to neg,homie
I didn't neg you :lol. Must've been someone else. Here, I'll give you some rep.

BlakFrankWhite
04-05-2015, 04:53 PM
I didn't neg you :lol. Must've been someone else. Here, I'll give you some rep.

My bad.....and thanks for the rep!

Akrazotile
04-05-2015, 05:23 PM
MJ's maid has already testified under oath she stepped in on MJ showering and groping this guy when he was a kid, and caught them both partially nude on his bed.

Alpha

RoseCity07
04-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Which is more likely, that he would need to pay that much money to keep a potential "victim" silent, or that there are scammers that are so mentally disturbed they would lie in court to win 50 million dollars?

Yeah, I thought so. This is such bullsh*t. Ironically the more claims like these that come out the more I believe he didn't do anything. All these people want is money. How come when poor people do the molesting they aren't sued for 100 million?

Smook A.
04-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Which is more likely, that he would need to pay that much money to keep a potential "victim" silent, or that there are scammers that are so mentally disturbed they would lie in court to win 50 million dollars?

Yeah, I thought so. This is such bullsh*t. Ironically the more claims like these that come out the more I believe he didn't do anything. All these people want is money. How come when poor people do the molesting they don't sue for 100 million dollars?
1st time I've ever agreed with you. People were hungry for Michael Jackson's money. In his 2003 documentary called "Living with Michael Jackson" he said "The bigger the star, the bigger the target". He said they (media and tabloids) called him a freak overnight. A wierdo, a homo, and they also said he slept in an oxygen chamber. He denied all those things. The media and tabloids just wanted to get their stories out. Their whole goal was to get copies sold, so they made up stories and who was their #1 target? Obviously MJ. He was the biggest star at the time, and by a very big margin.

I never thought he was a pedo. People just got jealous of him and looked at everything the wrong way. Haters around the world would say that he had sex with children anytime he would bring them over to his Neverland ranch. That's a lie. He's been quoted numerous times saying that he brings SICK, ILL children over his ranch. He said he didn't want them to miss out on their lives. Michael was kind-hearted guy, just by seeing what he did throughout his life and watching all his interviews. I mean what kind of "pedo" would donate MILLIONS of money to charity and write songs about making the world a better place? C'mon now. People are just getting brainwashed. Michael is so misunderstood. He's also been quoted saying "I would slit my wrist before hurting a child". No way he was a child abuser. I can't see it.

gts
04-05-2015, 06:31 PM

Yeah, I thought so. This is such bullsh*t. Ironically the more claims like these that come out the more I believe he didn't do anything. All these people want is money. How come when poor people do the molesting they aren't sued for 100 million?

:facepalm

Because they're poor and in jail because they couldn't afford to pay off the victim

niko
04-05-2015, 06:47 PM

Because they don't have 100 million to pay. How can you sue someone for 100 million who has $10?

BigBoss
04-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Because they don't have 100 million to pay. How can you sue someone for 100 million who has $10?

You technically could and you can take a % of their wages moving forward, but it's not worth the legal costs.

Jameerthefear
04-05-2015, 06:49 PM
MJ was definitely a pedo smook. maybe not a child molester though.

HitandRun Reggie
04-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Damn I wish my fans were as blind and stupid as MJ's. Then again I didn't have to payout hundreds of millions to lawyers and victims to keep my secrets on the down low. It was such a beautiful thing until recently.....

http://media3.giphy.com/media/kFcLhB1VU2p6o/giphy.gif

poido123
04-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Was sad to read that.

I genuinely wanted to think the best of Michael Jackson, but I think this convinced me that he was a child molesterer.

Oh well, he can join the register with me now.

Blue&Orange
04-05-2015, 07:59 PM
tbh MJ earned the right to have a few white boy toys. if it were roman times nobody would be saying shit, despite having a lot less impact in the world than MJ :bowdown:
His impact is as great as the impact shitty music can have.

Smook A.
04-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Was sad to read that.

I genuinely wanted to think the best of Michael Jackson, but I think this convinced me that he was a child molesterer.

Oh well, he can join the register with me now.
Are you really going to believe everything you read on the internet? :biggums:

Jameerthefear
04-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Are you really going to believe everything you read on the internet? :biggums:
the article was dumb but at the very least it's pretty safe to assume MJ was a pedophile

Smook A.
04-05-2015, 08:05 PM
the article was dumb but at the very least it's pretty safe to assume MJ was a pedophile
Again, people were hungry for Michael Jackson's money. Some people knew him personally, and now that he's dead, families want to take advantage of him and start accusing him for false allegations to get to his fortune. A lot of bullshit articles are written about MJ. Don't believe everything you read. Seriously, it's nonsense. I've been a fan of Michael Jackson since I can remember. I've watched everything related to MJ on youtube you can think of. I've read articles and biographies about him. I've seen all his interviews and what the people closest to him have said about him. I don't think he was a pedo. Yeah, he might've been a little different, but I don't he would go as far as to molesting a child.

No way a guy who donated millions upon millions of dollars to charity, and wrote songs like "Man in the Mirror", "Heal the World", "Earth Song", could have hurt kids. He even has a foundation dedicated to healing the world. I don't think he was pedo. People who say he is are just brainwashed by the media and tabloids.

ThePhantomCreep
04-05-2015, 08:07 PM
MJ was an overrated POS and a plain-as-day pedophile and child molester. The revisionist history with this guy after he died is just laughable.

His behavior raised more red flags than the Soviet Union on May Day.

ThePhantomCreep
04-05-2015, 08:13 PM
The extortion excuse is getting pretty old too. Even Jerry Sandusky used it, it's just that nobody believed him because he couldn't moonwalk or sell pudding pops.

We're up to five accusers now, with more likely to come. It's painfully obvious what MJ was. Anyone else having slumber parties with little boys would be crucified.

Akrazotile
04-05-2015, 08:41 PM
I like MJ as a performer, and I also like and admire the aspects of him strongly interested in the arts, history, nature, etc. He was a really smart guy as a young man and always enjoyed reading and learning, and he was very kind and did have a big heart for helping people.

I also think he was pretty obviously a homosexual, and at that time it was considered a far greater career risk for a pop star to be openly gay than it is now. Because he was literally the most famous man in the world, it was probably virtually impossible to have even a lowkey relationship with another adult without either a third party discovering it or even the partner himself going public about it. And I think thats where a lot of the loneliness and isolation he felt came from. In that situation, its entirely possible he did try to justify to himself that it was okay to engage in activity with children that he didnt feel he could risk doing with adults. Theres still no proof so I cant say one way or another, but even as a fan I can acknowledge it is possible, given his well documented unusually strong desire to always have kids around and be playing with kids all the time.

If any of it is true, its obviously very sad for the kids involved. But again, I dont know. It could all be true, it could all be false, or it could be true in a couple incidences with some additional false claims being brought up in a bandwagon money grab. Who knows. Besides the accusers, nobody ever will for sure.

It is what it is.

Akrazotile
04-05-2015, 08:47 PM
The extortion excuse is getting pretty old too. Even Jerry Sandusky used it, it's just that nobody believed him because he couldn't moonwalk or sell pudding pops.

We're up to five accusers now, with more likely to come. It's painfully obvious what MJ was. Anyone else having slumber parties with little boys would be crucified.

I honestly dont think the "sharing a bed" thing is as weird as people make it out to be. For one thing, he did it woth boys and girls, not just boys. But more importantly, everyone likes affection and cuddling to some degree. Given MJ's complete awkwardness and inability to have adult relations, its entirely possible he was like fukk it, im just gonna cuddle with kids. Kids are cute obviously. Just like kittens are cute. It doesnt necessarily mean youre viewing them in a sexual way.

I mean, its definitely weird that he would cuddle with OTHER peoples kids lol, but honestly the dude didnt even think of himself as an adult. He had just gotten to be really weird by the time of Bad, but I still dont think reading to little kids and cuddling with them automatically implicates him as a molester.

Smook A.
04-05-2015, 08:47 PM
I like MJ as a performer, and I also like and admire the aspects of him strongly interested in the arts, history, nature, etc. He was a really smart guy as a young man and always enjoyed reading and learning, and he was very kind and did have a big heart for helping people.

I also think he was pretty obviously a homosexual, and at that time it was considered a far greater career risk for a pop star to be openly gay than it is now. Because he was literally the most famous man in the world, it was probably virtually impossible to have even a lowkey relationship with another adult without either a third party discovering it or even the partner himself going public about it. And I think thats where a lot of the loneliness and isolation he felt came from. In that situation, its entirely possible he did try to justify to himself that it was okay to engage in activity with children that he didnt feel he could risk doing with adults. Theres still no proof so I cant say one way or another, but even as a fan I can acknowledge it is possible, given his well documented unusually strong desire to always have kids around and be playing with kids all the time.

If any of it is true, its obviously very sad for the kids involved. But again, I dont know. It could all be true, it could all be false, or it could be true in a couple incidences with some additional false claims being brought up in a bandwagon money grab. Who knows. Besides the accusers, nobody ever will for sure.

It is what it is.
He wasn't gay: https://youtu.be/IszVcxKssog?t=5m32s

Jameerthefear
04-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Again, people were hungry for Michael Jackson's money. Some people knew him personally, and now that he's dead, families want to take advantage of him and start accusing him for false allegations to get to his fortune. A lot of bullshit articles are written about MJ. Don't believe everything you read. Seriously, it's nonsense. I've been a fan of Michael Jackson since I can remember. I've watched everything related to MJ on youtube you can think of. I've read articles and biographies about him. I've seen all his interviews and what the people closest to him have said about him. I don't think he was a pedo. Yeah, he might've been a little different, but I don't he would go as far as to molesting a child.

No way a guy who donated millions upon millions of dollars to charity, and wrote songs like "Man in the Mirror", "Heal the World", "Earth Song", could have hurt kids. He even has a foundation dedicated to healing the world. I don't think he was pedo. People who say he is are just brainwashed by the media and tabloids.
Again, I don't think he was a molester but pretty obviously a pedophile.

ThePhantomCreep
04-05-2015, 09:31 PM
I honestly dont think the "sharing a bed" thing is as weird as people make it out to be. For one thing, he did it woth boys and girls, not just boys. But more importantly, everyone likes affection and cuddling to some degree. Given MJ's complete awkwardness and inability to have adult relations, its entirely possible he was like fukk it, im just gonna cuddle with kids. Kids are cute obviously. Just like kittens are cute. It doesnt necessarily mean youre viewing them in a sexual way.

I mean, its definitely weird that he would cuddle with OTHER peoples kids lol, but honestly the dude didnt even think of himself as an adult. He had just gotten to be really weird by the time of Bad, but I still dont think reading to little kids and cuddling with them automatically implicates him as a molester.How would the townspeople would react if Joe Six-pack was caught putting his arms around a bunch of unrelated kids from the neighborhood, or having slumber parties with them? They'd tar and feather his ass.

Apparently you think it's OK because "kids are cute". :biggums:

The bed-sharing was the BIGGEST giveaway that he was a pedo. What self-proclaimed heterosexual male runs around sleeping in the same bed with numerous unrelated underage little boys? One of the men suing, Wade Robson, is estimated to have spent 300 nights alone with MJ. This was from the 2005, when he was testifying for the defense. MJ's joke wedding to Lisa Marie didn't even last that long, and that was his only confirmed adult relationship.

The only believable sexual partners MJ ever had were 12-year old boys.

ThePhantomCreep
04-05-2015, 09:52 PM

So basically you're saying it's okay to molest children so long you're talented. Just wow.

Hittin_Shots
04-05-2015, 10:27 PM

Therefore giving good reason to make up a case like this against the guy that can pay not the $10 Hobo. Ppl pay because even a false accusation can ruin their lives.

BRabbiT
04-05-2015, 10:29 PM
right:lol

BigBoss
04-05-2015, 10:41 PM
What if Michael was:

-Innocent
-Bullied by his dad/media which created an insecurity with his self-concept both emotionally and physically.
-Had vitiligo. Can you picture a white guy with an afro?
-Had his name slandered through yellow journalism
i.e. Martin Bashir Interview on ABC
-Developed insomnia and depression from media and public slander which caused him to abuse prescription drugs.
-Was a corporate puppet since a child and surrounded by yes men trying to get his pockets his whole life which resulted in trust issues and little friends.
-A yes man in his doctor ultimately killed him.
-Saw an honesty in children that made him gravitate towards them.
-Has a unique perspective on life after seeing the world and traced it back to nurturing children as the solution to solve tomorrow's problem.
-What if everything he did with children was genuinely platonic.
-What if we are out of touch with who we are as human beings because we only know our world, whereas MJ saw THE world?
-What if all these people coming out and suing his estate are making a money grab? Wade Robinson testified in court that MJ never did anything, but now is making a 180? He had his own child a few years ago hmm maybe he sees a financial opportunity. All these people making claims are uneducated, working shit jobs (i.e. the maid), or have been around the vultures in showbizness to have ideas planted in their head.
-his legacy is reduced to allegations by these people. Do you trust the accusers?
-Michael Jackson donated $500 million to charity in his lifetime and made some of the most uplifting positive music yet people don't trust him because he looks/sounds kinda funny. We created Michael then we tore him down. Now we piss on his grave. Shame on us.

ThePhantomCreep
04-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Therefore giving good reason to make up a case like this against the guy that can pay not the $10 Hobo. Ppl pay because even a false accusation can ruin their lives.

They also pay because they're guilty.

Warren Buffet is worth far more than Wacko ever was, $63 billion. I can't picture him giving TEN CENTS to someone falsely accusing him of molesting their son, much less $25 million. That's "please don't testify against me" money. :oldlol:

gts
04-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Lot's of people with money pay to make problems go away, it doesn't mean they are guilty of something just like it doesn't mean they're innocent...

To me it's more of a where there's smoke there's fire.. a little smoke meh, probably somebody out for a quick buck, lots of smoke coming from all sides like the claims against Jackson.. you can't deny something funky was going on with that guy.. you add in everything else we've come to learn about his personal life and to me it just says he was one seriously screwed up man

Hittin_Shots
04-06-2015, 12:43 AM

Warren Buffet is worth far more than Wacko ever was, $63 billion. I can't picture him giving TEN CENTS to someone falsely accusing him of molesting their son, much less $25 million. That's "please don't testify against me" money. :oldlol:

The Shit Michael actually publicly did made him an easy target for it though more so wouldn't u think?

Budadiiii
04-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Michael Jackson raped my cousin when he only 6 years old. He liked it, we talk about it all the time. MJ he said had a big **** and felt nice in his butt, haha.

RoseCity07
04-06-2015, 01:28 AM

That's exactly my point. They are only suing because he has money. This has never been about making Jackson go to prison. Only how much money the "victim" can get.

dude77
04-06-2015, 02:44 AM
"We're going to sleep, I tuck them in and I put a little like, er, music on
and when it's story time I read a book."
"We go to sleep with the fireplace on. I give them hot milk, you know, we
have cookies, it's very charming, it's very sweet "

:oldlol:

ThePhantomCreep
04-06-2015, 03:04 AM
The Shit Michael actually publicly did made him an easy target for it though more so wouldn't u think?

Of course MJ was accused of molestation multiple times--he behaved exactly like a pedophile. The only real difference lay in his immense wealth and fame. Otherwise, he fit the profile to a T. The manchild persona, the kid-friendly house, the weird way he obsessed over children and childhood, his habit of separating the boys from the rest of the family during the sleepovers, etc. These are common child predator traits. MJ wasn't unique in this regard.

The fact that he was accused multiple times of child molestation shouldn't come as a shock then. Hugh Hefner? Yeah, that would be shocking. MJ? Not so much.

I realized he was guilty during the Jerry Sandusky scandal. His defense points were remarkably similar to MJ's.

"I would never harm a child" = code for "I don't believe having sex with a child is harmful". Look this shit up. Jerry and MJ are cut from the same cloth. Check out this quote from Jerry's book "Touched" (:biggums:) :

"I believe I live a good part of my life in a make-believe world," Sandusky wrote in one of the final chapters. "I enjoyed pretending as a kid, and I love doing the same as an adult with these kids."

Close your eyes, and you could easily picture MJ saying the exact same thing.

Roc Nation
04-06-2015, 03:45 AM
word. dude's greatness allows me to overlook this stuff

Akrazotile
04-06-2015, 03:57 AM

How much did Kate Faber get?

Anyone know?

Burgz V2
04-06-2015, 04:08 AM
k.

Im so nba'd out
04-06-2015, 04:26 AM
To be fair he didnt start molesting little boys til his skin turned white.....i wonder why.my babysitter always told me that if i kept acting up she would leave me with a nasty white man who would molest me

dude77
04-06-2015, 04:53 AM
how many of you 'fans' would be defending mikey if he was just your avg joe next door neighbor ? .. celebrity worshipping fggts are pathetic beings

Dresta
04-06-2015, 05:48 AM

Considering the lawless lives many celebrities seem to have been allowed to live in both the UK and US, both of those options are very plausible, especially with the clear mental issues MJ had. In the case of the UK, the establishment has clearly covered up and protected for a bunch of celebrities who were demonstrably abusing children and teens. It is very likely that a bunch of celebrities you think you admire, have done many things that would horrify you and ruin their reputations and careers if they got out. People abuse power and trust - celebrities, for some reason unknown to me, are far more trusted and powerful than most.

L.Kizzle
04-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Fck outta here, dude recorded ABC.

MavsSuperFan
04-06-2015, 09:27 AM
IIRC Jackson did a lot of ****ed up stuff
to the people that think Jackson was normal, How do you defend these acts?

-He admitted to giving wine to little boys (calling it Jesus juice)
-He slept in the same bed as little boys, while he was a grown man
-One of his accusers correctly identified what his genitals looked like. Authorities took pictures of his genitals and his accuser correctly identified what his looked like, indicating that little boy had seen it before.

Come on people, where there is smoke there is fire. Jackson almost certainly was a pedophile. There are tons of rich black musicians that arent accused of molesting little boys.

HitandRun Reggie
04-06-2015, 09:35 AM
I honestly dont think the "sharing a bed" thing is as weird as people make it out to be. For one thing, he did it woth boys and girls, not just boys. But more importantly, everyone likes affection and cuddling to some degree.

.... but I still dont think reading to little kids and cuddling with them automatically implicates him as a molester.

No one showers and cuddles with kids outside of family in bed. :wtf:

And let's stop pretending he was the same with girls. No girls ever accused him of molestation, no girls were ever caught with him in various stages of nudity, no books of nude girls were ever found in his possession.

His own sister suspected him of molestation. As time passes more of the truth will come out. From people who signed confidentiality agreements that are on their death beds or don't care anymore, or from the children he molested that are not young men anymore and have finally come to grips with what was done to them, and yes, from people who want.....money.

Akrazotile
04-06-2015, 12:00 PM
No one showers and cuddles with kids outside of family in bed. :wtf:

And let's stop pretending he was the same with girls. No girls ever accused him of molestation, no girls were ever caught with him in various stages of nudity, no books of nude girls were ever found in his possession.

His own sister suspected him of molestation. As time passes more of the truth will come out. From people who signed confidentiality agreements that are on their death beds or don't care anymore, or from the children he molested that are not young men anymore and have finally come to grips with what was done to them, and yes, from people who want.....money.

Trust me, I get it. Circumstantially there's obviously a case against him.

All I'm saying is that none of the evidence is concrete. Sandusky had a third party with nothing to gain swearing under oath that he witnessed a criminal act.

None of the Jackson evidence is direct evidence. Not saying he didnt do it, just that being lonely and prefering the affection of children isnt as damning as other people make it IMO. That seems to be how some adults are. The celebrated novel Catcher in the Rye is basically about just that. Salinger, altho he did seem to prefer younger women, was never accused of molesting kids (to my knowledge)

The wine thing is def pretty indicting if thats true. I never followed the thing all that closely, so I dont know if thats a corraborated fact or just an accusation. Also I never heard anything about showering. If the wine and the showering are true, then ok I think its pretty obvious whats going on.

As far as describing peni... Lol I mean if I sit here and give a generic description of a peen, it probably describes 3/4 of the people in this thread. I mean how unique are pen*ses really that you could distinctly describe them individually?

ThePhantomCreep
04-06-2015, 01:10 PM
As far as describing peni... Lol I mean if I sit here and give a generic description of a peen, it probably describes 3/4 of the people in this thread. I mean how unique are pen*ses really that you could distinctly describe them individually? Jordan didn't give a generic description, authorities described it as a detailed road map of the freak's genitalia. MJ supposedly had splotches on his pecker which the kid correctly identified. No surprise that MJ settled for $25 million shortly thereafter.

I won't even get into the books with nude boys found in Wacko's bedroom, or the photograph of "special friend" Jonathan Spence, fully nude, also found in his room. Even Jerry wasn't caught with such damning evidence (there were witnesses to Wacko's abuse too btw).

Take all the pieces of evidence, plus the man's own behavior, and it leads to only one (painfully obvious) conclusion: MJ was a nasty boy lover.

LJJ
04-06-2015, 01:16 PM
"Wade Robson, bottom, and James Safechuck, top, are seeking damages after making allegations against star"

The media is getting brazen these days. I really don't want to know the gory details of their intimate life with Jackson.

Akrazotile
04-06-2015, 01:21 PM
"Wade Robson, bottom, and James Safechuck, top, are seeking damages after making allegations against star"

The media is getting brazen these days. I really don't want to know the gory details of their intimate life with Jackson.

Were either of them bears?

ThePhantomCreep
04-06-2015, 01:31 PM
http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/FP_4181067_BARM_Nordahl_Jackson_EXCL_121009.jpg

Guilty.

LJJ
04-06-2015, 01:31 PM
^MJ keeping blacks down as always.

Draz
04-06-2015, 04:01 PM
He was on Chris Hansen once

Akrazotile
04-06-2015, 04:19 PM
^MJ keeping blacks down as always.

The way I'm interpreting this piece, is that I believe what the artist is trying to convey, is an imagine of the subject as a child, cacooned in a pacified slumber, dreaming of what he wants one day to be. What destiny he wants to fulfill.

It's a stunning work I must say, very provocative. I so admire the way it relentlessly yet gracefully coalesces the surreal with the imaginable. The existential with the satirical. The grown man with the dozen naked boys.

Isnt that the yearning we all try to subdue in ourselves, deep down?

Godzuki
04-06-2015, 04:25 PM
those lil boys knew what they were doing. hell most of them could've beaten up MJ if they wanted to. MJ had the mentality of a child. he just got too gay at some point. MJ did more good in this world than bad, dude has helped more people than everyone here combined, and even those allegedly molested by him went for cash grabs at his fortune. he was a humanitarian, animal rights activist, and one of the kindest people to ever live, his only faults were lookinng like a freak and turning gay.

ThePhantomCreep
04-06-2015, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE]those lil boys knew what they were doing.A modified version of the old "she was asking for it" defense, only this time it's being used to defend a serial child molester. Nice.

hell most of them could've beaten up MJ if they wanted to. Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

MJ had the mentality of a child.What leads you to believe that? His out-of-control drug habit? The Jesus Juice? His shrewd business moves, like out-bidding Paul McCartney for his Beatles catalogue? Even his wimpy Marilyn Monroe voice was a put-on--Lisa Marie confirmed it was every bit as deep as his brother's. MJ was no manchild, that was all an act.

he just got too gay at some point.He just got too pedo at some point. Had he been gay, is legacy wouldn't be tarnished at all (see: Elton John, Freddie Mercury, etc.). MJ WASN'T INTO ADULT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS. Outside of his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley (which nobody on Earth believed was genuine), the guy had no confirmed romantic relationships in his lifetime, men or women. He spent his nights alone with little boys. That's it.

MJ did more good in this world than bad, dude has helped more people than everyone here combined, and even those allegedly molested by him went for cash grabs at his fortune. he was a humanitarian, animal rights activist, and one of the kindest people to ever live, his only faults were looking like a freak and turning gay.
Maybe we should give Jerry Sandusky a free pass too--he helped out tons of children through his Second Mile charity and molded boys into men as an assistant coach at Penn State. So what if he raped a boy or two in the shower, eh? Some moral compass you have, douche.

MJ wasn't even that great either. A couple of great albums + a few good ones + trash =/= the second coming of Christ, a-holes.

Godzuki
04-06-2015, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=Godzuki]A modified version of the old "she was asking for it" defense, only this time it's being used to defend a serial child molester. Nice.

Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

What leads you to believe that? His out-of-control drug habit? The Jesus Juice? His shrewd business moves, like out-bidding Paul McCartney for his Beatles catalogue? Even his wimpy Marilyn Monroe voice was a put-on--Lisa Marie confirmed it was every bit as deep as his brother's. MJ was no manchild, that was all an act.

He just got too pedo at some point. Had he been gay, is legacy wouldn't be tarnished at all (see: Elton John, Freddie Mercury, etc.). MJ WASN'T INTO ADULT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS. Outside of his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley (which nobody on Earth believed was genuine), the guy had no confirmed romantic relationships in his lifetime, men or women. He spent his nights alone with little boys. That's it.

Maybe we should give Jerry Sandusky a free pass too--he helped out tons of children through his Second Mile charity and molded boys into men as an assistant coach at Penn State. So what if he raped a boy or two in the shower, eh? Some moral compass you have, douche.

MJ wasn't even that great either. A couple of great albums + a few good ones + trash =/= the second coming of Christ, a-holes.

Why is it so hard to believe MJ developed Gay feelings over time for the boys he played with? So you really think MJ was some shrewd business man and not just a big beatles fan with a financial advisor? It's obvious he had the mind of a innocent child. His gayness obviously developed over time and was not premeditated while many of their money grabs were all about money not justice.

I'm not a fan of most of his music or style but I do know he was one of the kindest human beings in the last 50 years. I'd have a lot more sympathy for those allegedly molested if their families were out for justice instead of his money.

dude77
04-06-2015, 05:39 PM
http://media.meltybuzz.fr/media_aggregate-2358972-ajust_640-f1407343176/michael-jackson-jamessafechuck-viol-pedophilie.jpg
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/342.jpg

"We're going to sleep, I tuck them in and I put a little like, er, music on
and when it's story time I read a book."
"We go to sleep with the fireplace on. I give them hot milk, you know, we
have cookies, it's very charming, it's very sweet "

Smook A.
04-06-2015, 06:00 PM
http://media.meltybuzz.fr/media_aggregate-2358972-ajust_640-f1407343176/michael-jackson-jamessafechuck-viol-pedophilie.jpg
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/342.jpg
You're taking it sexually. I don't think it was sexual at all.

ThePhantomCreep
04-06-2015, 06:22 PM

https://33.media.tumblr.com/48f0ac2f30e3790a971332001ac46c21/tumblr_nb39h5AZCS1s0ndeqo1_500.jpg

Look at MJ's hand placement in this photo. Ewwww.

The boy with the blue shirt? Police found a fully nude photo of this boy in MJ's room during the 1993 Neverland Raid.

I'm going to repeat that again: A FULLY NUDE PHOTO OF AN UNDERAGE BOY WAS FOUND IN MJ'S ROOM! :biggums: :biggums:

How much more proof do you need that he was a pedo? Seriously?

Why is it so hard to believe MJ developed Gay feelings over time for the boys he played with? Pedophilia doesn't work that way, it's about power and control. Otherwise, you could refer to men who molest little girls as heterosexuals.

dazzer87
04-06-2015, 06:25 PM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/48f0ac2f30e3790a971332001ac46c21/tumblr_nb39h5AZCS1s0ndeqo1_500.jpg

black dude with the hat...is that Mr. Parker from Friday (Ice Cube)?

Jameerthefear
04-06-2015, 06:34 PM

Look at MJ's hand placement in this photo. Ewwww.

The boy with the blue shirt? Police found a fully nude photo of this boy in MJ's room during the 1993 Neverland Raid.

I'm going to repeat that again: A FULLY NUDE PHOTO OF AN UNDERAGE BOY WAS FOUND IN MJ'S ROOM! :biggums: :biggums:

How much more proof do you need that he was a pedo? Seriously?

Pedophilia doesn't work that way, it's about power and control. Otherwise, you could refer to men who molest little girls as heterosexuals.
no it isn't. stop making things up

ThePhantomCreep
04-06-2015, 06:47 PM
no it isn't. stop making things up

Tell us then, what is it that attracts you to minors?

ThePhantomCreep
04-06-2015, 06:49 PM
black dude with the hat...is that Mr. Parker from Friday (Ice Cube)?

Haven't seen that movie in years. Wasn't he Billy Bob's partner in "Bad Santa"?

dude77
04-06-2015, 06:58 PM

:oldlol: so much evidence and you keep denying it .. look at that look on his face in the second picture lol ..

what normal straight male keeps books of nude young boys at his place ? .. why does a child know what mj's privates look like .. why did he have a nude pic of that kid ? .. what'll convince you ? a picture of mj sucking off a little kid or something ? jesus lol .. that celebrity worship is blinding the fk outta you idiots

SexSymbol
04-06-2015, 07:28 PM
It's really really sad that these things have to be made up about a man just to downplay him for what he was as in an amazing person that cared about every single living creature on the planet.
Not to mention, being the best and most popular artist ever no question

AkronAngel
04-06-2015, 08:57 PM
I'd marry MJ for his money. Especially with the power of hindsight that says he dies young.

sdot_thadon
04-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Doesn't hurt that Mj was one of the most famous people to ever walk the earth. I could never really judge whether or not he did anything, he was quite eccentric though. I really want to believe he didn't do anything at all, seemed far too charitable a person.

Horde of Temujin
04-07-2015, 12:40 AM

**** off.

tomtucker
04-07-2015, 02:28 AM
I'd marry MJ for his money. Especially with the power of hindsight that says he dies young.

young ? he was 50 dude !......that

warriorfan
04-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Jackson Didnt Rape? I Got A Bridge 2 Sell U Cats...

SwayDizzle
04-07-2015, 08:31 AM
MJ had so many psychological issues thanks to his abusive father and the immense pressure of fame and stardom from such a young age. He most likely did cross the line with children; and what better way to compensate for his wrong doing by being overly 'charitable'. We live in a world where money can buy your way out of anything, as long as you have enough. Beyond the lights, MJ's story is a sad one; he was a victim, misunderstood and without any proper care or love. If it so happens that MJ is found guilty on child molestation charges and that indeed there was a form of payout to hush things up with the parents, then those parents should be put behind bars. Sexual preference cannot be changed, a pedophile's life is one of constant inner struggle. The only help a pedophile can get is a therapy focused on helping the pedophile refrain from acting on their desires. But a parent that is ok with accepting cash after hearing of their child being molested, instead of reporting the crime to make sure it will not be repeated, now that is scum. If MJ really had to pay over 200 million to hush his secret, then no wonder he had financial trouble.

Duderonomy
04-07-2015, 01:07 PM
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/986/9866256/2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg

Shade8780
04-07-2015, 01:32 PM
MJ was such a... smooth criminal.

Can't blame him though. I bet the kid was a... thriller.

L.Kizzle
04-07-2015, 01:37 PM
If MJ was really messing around with little children, why did his friends continue to bring their kids to Neverland?

You got Barry Gibb, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, ect not to mention his countless nephews. If he was such a pedo, he would have triend something with any of the kids not just random children.

tomtucker
04-07-2015, 01:54 PM
http://pic.prepics-cdn.com/mt0517/13646639_220x164.jpeg

ThePhantomCreep
04-07-2015, 01:59 PM
If MJ was really messing around with little children, why did his friends continue to bring their kids to Neverland?

You got Barry Gibb, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, ect not to mention his countless nephews. If he was such a pedo, he would have triend something with any of the kids not just random children.How do you know MJ didn't mess with those kids? Most molestation victims take that secret to their graves.

Besides, pedos don't molest every kid they come in contact with. They usually target kids from messed up backgrounds. MJ was no dumbass.

But if you want big names, there's a strong chance he diddled Macaulay Culkin--SBPD had him on their list of probable victims for years, along with the two men currently suing the estate. Macaulay is basically a junkie these days, his life is a wreck. If Wacko Jacko molested you as a kid, you'd probably turn to hard drugs too.

L.Kizzle
04-07-2015, 02:15 PM
How do you know MJ didn't mess with those kids? Most molestation victims take that secret to their graves.

Besides, pedos don't molest every kid they come in contact with. They usually target kids from messed up backgrounds. MJ was no dumbass.

But if you want big names, there's a strong chance he diddled Macaulay Culkin--SBPD had him on their list of probable victims for years, along with the two men currently suing the estate. Macaulay is basically a junkie these days, his life is a wreck. If Wacko Jacko molested you as a kid, you'd probably turn to hard drugs too.
After the first molestation case, they continued to bring their kids around Mike. Why?

HitandRun Reggie
04-07-2015, 02:20 PM

You got Barry Gibb, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, ect not to mention his countless nephews. If he was such a pedo, he would have triend something with any of the kids not just random children.

And if Bill Cosby was really so aggressive with women, why would so many female stars continue to put themselves in a situation where they might be alone with him right?

MJ was clearly mentally ill, but he wasn't stupid. He could gauge which parents were self centered scumbags that he could count on to take a big payday at the expense of their children.

ThePhantomCreep
04-07-2015, 04:05 PM
After the first molestation case, they continued to bring their kids around Mike. Why?

For the same reason Jerry Sandusky still had access to kids after nearly getting pinched in 1998. By all accounts, child molesters are excellent con men and master manipulators (snort).

Throw in MJ's ridiculous wealth and fame and it makes sense that parents would continue trusting him. Look how many posters think he's completely innocent despite strong evidence to the contrary. Post #76 thinks MJ is blameless even if he's guilty because he was "powerless to control his urges". WTF?! Think Joe Pedophile would receive that kind empathy? People turn into subservient, babbling morons in the face of celebrity, they'll excuse their idols for ANYTHING.

Does it really surprise you that parents continued to send their precocious tots to spend the night with a freak like MJ?

rlsmooth775
04-07-2015, 04:58 PM
You idiots if he was molesting kids why would they keep coming back for more.

SwayDizzle
04-07-2015, 07:13 PM
For the same reason Jerry Sandusky still had access to kids after nearly getting pinched in 1998. By all accounts, child molesters are excellent con men and master manipulators (snort).

Throw in MJ's ridiculous wealth and fame and it makes sense that parents would continue trusting him. Look how many posters think he's completely innocent despite strong evidence to the contrary. Post #76 thinks MJ is blameless even if he's guilty because he was "powerless to control his urges". WTF?! Think Joe Pedophile would receive that kind empathy? People turn into subservient, babbling morons in the face of celebrity, they'll excuse their idols for ANYTHING.

Does it really surprise you that parents continued to send their precocious tots to spend the night with a freak like MJ?
No way am I saying MJ is blameless if found guilty. If he crossed the line, then he should face the consequences. My point is that if the parents accepted cash to keep things under wraps, they should be blamed too.