ronnymac
04-06-2015, 04:38 AM
Harden owned him yesterday afternoon.

Micku
04-06-2015, 04:53 AM
Durant
Harden
Westbrook

In that order in terms of closing out games. Stats suggest this too imo.

In the last five minutes if the point difference is 5 or less:
KD (of the games he has been in): 4.7 ppg, 48.5% fg, 42.9% 3pt, 100% FT. 9 games in total. 8-1 record.

Harden: 3.5 ppg, 48.6%, 52.2% 3pt, 77.3% FT, 38 games in total. 38 games total. 24-14 record.

Goatbrook: 4.0 ppg, 33% fg, 9.1% 3pt, 70% FT. 30 games in total. 16-14 record.

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/clutch/?sort=PTS&dir=1

So...as we see, Harden is the most efficient of the group. Dude plays more in control, and he executes like a boss...no matter how much I dislike his game.

KD, whenever he plays, is a beast. He scores with more volume than either of them and is efficient to boot. Granted it's a small sample size. So, you could discard it.

Goatbrook: Plays for volume, but not enough efficiency. It shows in his play too. Dude got heart and doesn't give up, but he plays out of control sometimes. He makes silly plays and bad shots every once in a while. His 3 pt shot sucks.

JerrySeinfeld
04-06-2015, 05:11 AM
Curry, Lillard > Westbrook in the clutch

dabigbaws
04-06-2015, 05:16 AM
kevin durant is the best player in the world on one foot

JerrySeinfeld
04-06-2015, 05:18 AM
kevin durant is the best player in the world on one foot

just imagine if he goes to the hawks where all of the four guys around him will be two way threats and actually moving around off ball...

i say he should do it. he's still young enough to where he can win multiple chips in a dominant system for a good coach rather than end up trying to string together a miracle run and win one for okc for his career.

Micku
04-06-2015, 05:21 AM
just imagine if he goes to the hawks where all of the four guys around him will be two way threats and actually moving around off ball...

i say he should do it. he's still young enough to where he can win multiple chips in a dominant system for a good coach rather than end up trying to string together a miracle run and win one for okc for his career.
Well, OKC has been racking up the injuries since 2013. They have not been healthy since 2012. That's the excuse.

2013, Westbrook falls.
2014, Ibaka falls.
2015, Durant falls.

They are curse.

JerrySeinfeld
04-06-2015, 05:23 AM
Well, OKC has been racking up the injuries since 2013. They have not been healthy since 2012. That's the excuse.

2013, Westbrook falls.
2014, Ibaka falls.
2015, Durant falls.

They are curse.

Ibaka missed a whopping two games.

Thats a weak excuse.

Good teams like the Hawks, Warriors, Spurs, will contend even if their 3rd best player misses two games of the playoffs.

Micku
04-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Ibaka missed a whopping two games.

Thats a weak excuse.

Good teams like the Hawks, Warriors, Spurs, will contend even if their 3rd best player misses two games of the playoffs.

Two games is pretty crucial in a playoff series. I suppose you could argue that it wouldn't make a difference since the two games that he wasn't in were blow outs. I would argue they were blowouts cuz he wasn't in them tho. Plus, we don't really know how his stats or impact would've been if he was healthier or played from the first game.

Anyhow, it may be a excuse but it's a shame that they can't stay healthy.

ImKobe
04-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Pretty shitty. He wears himself out and then resorts to jumpers way too often in clutch situations, and he ain't Steph Curry with the shot.