PDA

View Full Version : If you could add any current NBA player to this Bulls roster.....

KelticForce1349
04-06-2015, 06:16 AM
If you could add any current NBA player to this Bulls roster right now, who would you put on the team? You can fill any position from the last guy on the bench to any spot in the starting five. The salary cap is not an issue, unless you want it to be part of your scheming.

I am curious to see what Bulls fans feel is most needed to win a championship. I suspect there are many people that would say "why not just put Lebron at SF? Championship!" Although I understand that thinking, I don't want to win with that guy. I want to beat him.

For me personally, Noah is the heart of the team and Jimmy Butler is the future talent of this team. I luv Rose, but the injuries have changed the order of importance in my mind.

I understand that Butler isn't Jordan, but he is the best SG since and for a long time to come. When I see Noah I sometimes view him as the spirit of Rodman reincarnated. Mirotic is Kukoc 2.0 in my eyes. The Bulls have never had a bigman as talented as Gasol in the 20 years I have watched them.

I can think of many tempting ideas, but if the chance to wave a magic wand and better this team was handed to me, I would choose to add Kawhi Leonard to this team.

There are certainly more dynamic scorers in the league, there are guys like Harden that can score and dish to teammates too. To me this team has been all about defense in Thibs years of coaching. It has often been an edge-of-your-seat excitement and a near heart attack too. Still....I can't think of a better player than Leonard that would fit in as well and embrace the tough defense that Thibs preaches day in and day out.

I see Kawhi as big enough, strong enough, and athletic enough stifle Lebron. Kawhi would be a fantastic help defender in the paint or switching to the SG spot.

Who do you like for our Bulls?

Crystallas
04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Giannis Antetokounmpo

KelticForce1349
04-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Giannis Antetokounmpo

I am not that familiar with him yet. I know he is on the Bucks...I assume he is a very tough defender?

Rose
04-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Giannis Antetokounmpo
This. Sky is the limit with the guy. Him and Jimmy on the wings would be absolutely nastyyyyy.

honorable mentions to: Eric Bledsoe, and DeMarcus Cousins.

Rose
04-06-2015, 09:03 PM
I am not that familiar with him yet. I know he is on thee Bucks...I assume he is a very tough defender?
Solid defender right now, but he's a bit of a utility small forward. He's a fair passer, rebounder, and scorer.

Plus he's got this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPDxaQyb598 from the three point line with no dribbles to the basket without traveling. :biggums: :biggums:

Once he gets that down pat (and he uses it every couple games sometimes multiple times) he'll have probably the best move in the league.

KelticForce1349
04-06-2015, 11:47 PM
Solid defender right now, but he's a bit of a utility small forward. He's a fair passer, rebounder, and scorer.

Plus he's got this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPDxaQyb598 from the three point line with no dribbles to the basket without traveling. :biggums: :biggums:

Once he gets that down pat (and he uses it every couple games sometimes multiple times) he'll have probably the best move in the league.

Nice! I have to start paying attention to this guy. I would love to see a really tough defender paired up with Jimmy. This guys length and athleticism would seem to really slow other teams offense down.

tamaraw08
04-10-2015, 06:52 PM
If you could add any current NBA player to this Bulls roster right now, who would you put on the team? You can fill any position from the last guy on the bench to any spot in the starting five. The salary cap is not an issue, unless you want it to be part of your scheming.

I am curious to see what Bulls fans feel is most needed to win a championship. I suspect there are many people that would say "why not just put Lebron at SF? Championship!" Although I understand that thinking, I don't want to win with that guy. I want to beat him.

For me personally, Noah is the heart of the team and Jimmy Butler is the future talent of this team. I luv Rose, but the injuries have changed the order of importance in my mind.

I understand that Butler isn't Jordan, but he is the best SG since and for a long time to come. When I see Noah I sometimes view him as the spirit of Rodman reincarnated. Mirotic is Kukoc 2.0 in my eyes. The Bulls have never had a bigman as talented as Gasol in the 20 years I have watched them.

I can think of many tempting ideas, but if the chance to wave a magic wand and better this team was handed to me, I would choose to add Kawhi Leonard to this team.

There are certainly more dynamic scorers in the league, there are guys like Harden that can score and dish to teammates too. To me this team has been all about defense in Thibs years of coaching. It has often been an edge-of-your-seat excitement and a near heart attack too. Still....I can't think of a better player than Leonard that would fit in as well and embrace the tough defense that Thibs preaches day in and day out.

I see Kawhi as big enough, strong enough, and athletic enough stifle Lebron. Kawhi would be a fantastic help defender in the paint or switching to the SG spot.

Who do you like for our Bulls?

Any player?
Anthony Davis.
A realistic player in the offseason? Jose Calderon.
This guy is not flashy but effective. Doesn't make a ton of stupid mistakes but spaces the floor great with his accurate shooting.

poido123
04-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Anthony Davis

magictricked
04-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Anthony Davis is a great choice for this Bulls squad

Ronnie
04-13-2015, 05:21 AM
This. Sky is the limit with the guy. Him and Jimmy on the wings would be absolutely nastyyyyy.

honorable mentions to: Eric Bledsoe, and DeMarcus Cousins.

Cousins is not preferable according to Me , Bledsoe is good enough . How about Klay Thompson ???

Ronnie
04-13-2015, 05:24 AM
Good one there buddy , but Niko is doing a great job for us right now , and given we got Pau for yet another 4 - 5 years (let's be realistic here) , we don't need another PF here anytime soon !!