PDA

View Full Version : Mario Hezonja:Spectacular YT highlights

Dr.J4ever
04-07-2015, 12:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4vqiqSMOY

After seeing this, I don't mind at all if the 76ers get the 4th or 5th pick because this guy will be likely available.

Is it just me or can this guy shoot very deep 3s, while at the same time possessing extreme athleticism?

Embiid, Noel, Saric, and Hezonja?

Eric Cartman
04-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Could be the next Jan Vesely for all we know, can never be certain in that scrub league.

Flush
04-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Poor man's Rudy Fernandez.

sd3035
04-07-2015, 01:23 PM
That guy has weaker competition than Wilt :biggums:

Dr.J4ever
04-07-2015, 01:34 PM
:facepalm

We're talking EL ball here, not Australian high school ball, which Exum dominated.

Also, it's not the league, even though the EL is a tough and physical league which plays Fiba rules and full blown zones. You also have to see his Gordon Hayward skill set, with Zack Levine freak athleticism, and good size, and length.

I mean, when Lebron was in high school, no one said, it's just high school ball.This is an extreme example, but you get the point.

SpanishACB
04-07-2015, 01:43 PM

We're talking EL ball here, not Australian high school ball, which Exum dominated.

Also, it's not the league, even though the EL is a tough and physical league which plays Fiba rules and full blown zones. You also have to see his Gordon Hayward skill set, with Zack Levine freak athleticism, and good size, and length.

I mean, when Lebron was in high school, no one said, it's just high school ball.This is an extreme example, but you get the point.

to clarify:
the highlights of that video are 99% from the ACB, which is the second best national/domestic league in the world (EL is a continental league).

I watch him every week Mario is easily a 3-5 pick (and after the NCAA finals I'd say he's easily top 1-3 talent), thing is though, he's full of himself, and it shows in his game, that might change once he arrives to the NBA though.

TheMarkMadsen
04-07-2015, 01:47 PM
turned off the video after that initial clip

this guy is the next Kobe no doubt, uncanny resemblance

Dr.J4ever
04-07-2015, 02:06 PM
to clarify:
the highlights of that video are 99% from the ACB, which is the second best national/domestic league in the world (EL is a continental league).

I watch him every week Mario is easily a 3-5 pick (and after the NCAA finals I'd say he's easily top 1-3 talent), thing is though, he's full of himself, and it shows in his game, that might change once he arrives to the NBA though.

Okay thanks for that. I agree about Mario's draft placing. Not many would agree with this but one famous media personality in Philly named Spike Eskin has him no.1 on his big board with Mudiay going second.

I heard he has some defensive issues, but nothing that a tough, demanding NBA coach can't correct.

BTW, they say 76ers GM Sam Hinkie is always in the stands for Super Mario's games.:applause:

Eric Cartman
04-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Let me get this straight, Lakers getting Mudiay because the Sixers passed up on him for this kid? Sign me up.

RRR3
04-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Holy shit he can jump like a goddamn kangaroo :eek:

morbius
04-07-2015, 02:15 PM
I fear he'll get over-hyped and go somewhere 4-7 in the draft. I think he could really blossom on a team without high expectations from him. His talent is undeniable, but adjustment to NBA is never easy. Could end up being a better Rudy Fernandez, but they also share diva complex, at least for now.

Dr.J4ever
04-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Let me get this straight, Lakers getting Mudiay because the Sixers passed up on his for this kid? Sign me up.

Not exactly. I say Philly goes for Mudiay, if he's still available.

I'm just saying it's unpredictable, and if we end up with this guy, it's all good. We can get our PG later on, and maybe even free agency.

RRR3
04-07-2015, 02:17 PM

I'm just saying it's unpredictable, and if we end up with this guy, it's all good. We can get our PG later on, and maybe even free agency.
What? You're not satisfied with Ish "The Dish" Smith?

NBAplayoffs2001
04-07-2015, 02:23 PM
I fear he'll get over-hyped and go somewhere 4-7 in the draft. I think he could really blossom on a team without high expectations from him. His talent is undeniable, but adjustment to NBA is never easy. Could end up being a better Rudy Fernandez, but they also share diva complex, at least for now.

Agreed. I will admit a few of the plays were quite eye popping. I wish more high school players went to Europe at times to see how they handle themselves with former NBA or top European talent.

Dr.J4ever
04-07-2015, 02:23 PM
What? You're not satisfied with Ish "The Dish" Smith?

Unless he's hiding Stocktonesque ability somewhere in that 6' frame, no, 76er fans are still looking for the franchise PG.

To be fair, Ish has been effective, and has made Noel even better than say, an MCW. Ish might stick around next season as a backup PG if he can improve his shooting.

NBAplayoffs2001
04-07-2015, 02:25 PM

Mudiay is a way truer PG than Russell. Russell is all flash IMO, Mudiay actually looks to pass way more on the break than score himself. In that way, he reminds me so much of Rondo. But for the Sixers, I think Russell is what you guys need. He gives you guy the needed jumpshooting, something that is sorely missing in Philly's backcourt. Mudiay has more potential and upside but he also has more negatives as a teenage prospect. I do think Russell will outshine Mudiay for a few years until Mudiay takes off in his 3rd or 4th season.

Dr.J4ever
04-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Mudiay is a way truer PG than Russell. Russell is all flash IMO, Mudiay actually looks to pass way more on the break than score himself. In that way, he reminds me so much of Rondo. But for the Sixers, I think Russell is what you guys need. He gives you guy the needed jumpshooting, something that is sorely missing in Philly's backcourt. Mudiay has more potential and upside but he also has more negatives as a teenage prospect. I do think Russell will outshine Mudiay for a few years until Mudiay takes off in his 3rd or 4th season.

Good analysis.

This is a tough one. Hinkie normally goes for the highest ceiling so he may go for Mudiay, but yes, Russell would bring the quickest route to becoming relevant.

Mawly-G
04-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Next year's dunk contest is going to be amazing with Hezonja vs Lavine

Can't wait!

FKAri
04-07-2015, 05:18 PM
Could be the next Jan Vesely for all we know, can never be certain in that scrub league.

Don't think any footage of Jan Vesely making a jump shot exists :lol

That guy was literally a guy who could jump high with 0 ball skills.

Stormtrooper
04-07-2015, 05:37 PM
4th pick? Yeah ok :lol

Rake2204
05-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Alongside Porzingis, the Pistons have been looking at Hezonja, so I'd be interested to hear more in his regard. Is he truly a poor defender? And what has led to the suggestions that he may have some kind of attitude problem?

SwishSquared
05-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Alongside Porzingis, the Pistons have been looking at Hezonja, so I'd be interested to hear more in his regard. Is he truly a poor defender? And what has led to the suggestions that he may have some kind of attitude problem?DraftExpress has done profiles on both of them and Mario's was recently updated. I bet that's your best shot for some info on them, as few posters here have watched their games this season (I'm no exception).

From what I've read, he's a cocky kid, so that's where the "attitude problems" start and end basically. He doesn't try as hard on defense if he feels he doesn't get enough touches or playing time. Doesn't have a great wingspan, but can play D the times he truly engages. Not lockdown, but he has enough physical talent to not be a total liability.

I'm intrigued by Mario, but haven't take a big look @ Kristaps for this draft.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 05:41 PM

It was actually clips from Euroleague, Spanish League, FIBA World Cup, and Spanish Cup.

Anyway, he's a very talented player. But he's honestly not that good right now. He proved to be really bad when the games got important. He could not handle the level at all of the Euroleague playoffs against Olympiacos and he was pretty much horrifically bad in that playoff series.

He has a lot of work to do. He is a very talented player, but he's a project. Those highlight clips are misleading.

HomieWeMajor
05-06-2015, 05:42 PM
I watched a video of the game when he played against Deron Williams in the Euroleague. Looks to be a top quality player. :applause:

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 05:51 PM

You are severely exaggerating Hezonja's level of athleticism. He's not even the most athletic player on Barca. Not even the 2nd most athletic player on Barca.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 05:53 PM

Except that he has no resemblance whatsoever to Rudy as a player in any way at all.

Stop trolling please.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 05:57 PM
I watched a video of the game when he played against Deron Williams in the Euroleague. Looks to be a top quality player. :applause:

If you are going to troll, GTFO ----->

Rake2204
05-06-2015, 06:01 PM
DraftExpress has done profiles on both of them and Mario's was recently updated. I bet that's your best shot for some info on them, as few posters here have watched their games this season (I'm no exception).

From what I've read, he's a cocky kid, so that's where the "attitude problems" start and end basically. He doesn't try as hard on defense if he feels he doesn't get enough touches or playing time. Doesn't have a great wingspan, but can play D the times he truly engages. Not lockdown, but he has enough physical talent to not be a total liability.

I'm intrigued by Mario, but haven't take a big look @ Kristaps for this draft.Thanks, man. Just took a look at Draft Express. Lot of good information there.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Thanks, man. Just took a look at Draft Express. Lot of good information there.

Not really. I looked at Hezonja's strength's video and laughed at the defense part. They must have spent days compiling those clips, searching the whole season just to find those few........

He is a horrible defender. Draftexpress is basically doing what they always do. Just putting out a lot of bullshit nonsense to generate hype to get revenues.

"Rubio is next Steve Nash"

"Mirotic is next Dirk".

and numerous more such examples.

blah blah blah blah

And no matter how many times someone like me called out their bullshit here, I was always called a "liar" and a "hater" and a "troll" by basically the whole forum for doing so. Even though every single time I am proven right and they are exposed as just hyping and nothing else.

Hezonja really is a very talented player and I would take him high in the lottery if I was a picking, but he's getting absurdly overrated. Especially how people talk about his athletic level, which honestly isn't even anything special in Euroleague at all.

There are all kinds of players in Euroleague that are much more athletic than him. But people are talking about him like he is some kind of super freak athlete or something. People really need to stop basing a player's level on YouTube highlights and watch actual games. Especially for players from Europe that they never saw play before.

You would think people would have learned already from Rubio.

Rooster
05-06-2015, 06:13 PM

DWill became a legend there after a couple months breaking records and retiring his jersey.:applause:

They call him En Buyuk Hic back in Instanbul.:bowdown:

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 06:16 PM
DWill became a legend there after a couple months breaking records and retiring his jersey.:applause:

They call him En Buyuk Hic back in Instanbul.:bowdown:

I guess that explains why his jersey was removed.

jamal99
05-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Don't think any footage of Jan Vesely making a jump shot exists :lol

That guy was literally a guy who could jump high with 0 ball skills.
I remember that draft night. When the Wizards picked him, they played the video of his highlights. He knocked down 2 3-pointers in that video and commentators said he can be the new Nowitzki with his 3 point range :facepalm

Rooster
05-06-2015, 06:21 PM
I remember that draft night. When the Wizards picked him, they played the video of his highlights. He knocked down 2 3-pointers in that video and commentators said he can be the new Nowitzki with his 3 point range :facepalm

He is beasting back in the minor league.:no:

FireDavidKahn
05-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Super hot head with no respect for anyone. White JR Smith at best.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 07:50 PM
He is beasting back in the minor league.:no:

Gary Neal averaged 2.3 points per game in the Euroleague.

Pablo Prigioni started in the NBA playoffs at 36 and now is a rotation player in the NBA playoffs at 38 after not being good enough to play in "the minor league" anymore at 35......

etc., etc., etc.

And every time you make these retarded posts, there are 10 such examples can be made back at you, which you always somehow ignore.

And Vesely is not "beasting" in Euroleague. He is averaging 11 points and 5 rebounds a game. Shooting 46% from the free throw line......

"beasting"..........................

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 07:53 PM

Well, Fran Fraschilla is "the greatest international basketball guru in the world" according to ESPN.

Rake2204
05-06-2015, 08:00 PM
I remember that draft night. When the Wizards picked him, they played the video of his highlights. He knocked down 2 3-pointers in that video and commentators said he can be the new Nowitzki with his 3 point range :facepalmHaha, I was intrigued by this account so I looked it up. He really does shoot a tripe in his draft montage. And I totally forgot about his impromptu makeout session upon being selected: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaHVkeN05iA

dgaras
05-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Haha, I was intrigued by this account so I looked it up. He really does shoot a tripe in his draft montage. And I totally forgot about his impromptu makeout session upon being selected: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaHVkeN05iA

look where he is now :roll:

RRR3
05-06-2015, 08:14 PM

Pablo Prigioni started in the NBA playoffs at 36 and now is a rotation player in the NBA playoffs at 38 after not being good enough to play in "the minor league" anymore at 35......

etc., etc., etc.

And every time you make these retarded posts, there are 10 such examples can be made back at you, which you always somehow ignore.

And Vesely is not "beasting" in Euroleague. He is averaging 11 points and 5 rebounds a game. Shooting 46% from the free throw line......

11 and 5 is beating compared to what he did in the NBA :lol

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Haha, I was intrigued by this account so I looked it up. He really does shoot a tripe in his draft montage. And I totally forgot about his impromptu makeout session upon being selected: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaHVkeN05iA

Vesely is a good player though in his own way. The Wizards just did not know what the hell they were doing.

He did OK when he was in Partizan, I never thought he was that good, but OK. He is doing pretty good now in Fenerbache, although he still has some issues. But his coach there is using him better. Still not exactly the way he should be used though.

The way his national team uses him - that is the proper way I think to use him. He can be a very effective player if he was used that way. The Wizards and the Nuggets for that matter had no freaking clue what to do with him.

Really, I don't even think the teams he has played for in Europe have much clue how to use him either. He just gets more playing time.

He can't shoot and his free throw problems are a huge liability. So if you have him in your team then you know that. So why the hell select such players then if you don't want them? I don't understand teams that select guys like that. Don't select them then.

You know the guy can't freaking shoot and is a liability that way so then don't freaking select him to your team if you don't want guys that can't shoot.

But I do think he can be very effective as an offensive rebounder and a pick and roll defender and weak side and off ball shot blocker. That is how his national team uses him and he is very effective. They just accept that he can't shoot and can't really do much of anything other than dunk.

If you wanted something more then don't take such a player. But if you take him, then use him in a way he can be effective. Vesely can be extremely good at certain things, and he gets a bad rep and bashed on for no reason other than having some incompetent coaches.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 08:19 PM
11 and 5 is beating compared to what he did in the NBA :lol

Every single point scored is a dunk created by a guard or a broken play like a loose rebound or whatever.

Stop trolling. And stop being a moron.

He is simply getting more playing time and has a somewhat competent coach and a point guard that can get him some open looks on dives to the basket.

If anything, if he was used how his national team used him, he could average way more than that in any league, and he still could not hit a shot past 5 feet.

Point being, you are a moron.

RRR3
05-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Every single point scored is a dunk created by a guard or a broken play like a loose rebound or whatever.

Stop trolling. And stop being a moron.

He is simply getting more playing time and has a somewhat competent coach and a point guard that can get him some open looks on dives to the basket.

If anything, if he was used how his national team used him, he could average way more than that in any league, and he still could not hit a shot past 5 feet.

Point being, you are a moron.
Mad. How furious are you that Mirotic And Giannis are studs? Too bad VSPAN couldn't hack it :cry:

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Mad. How furious are you that Mirotic And Giannis are studs? Too bad VSPAN couldn't hack it :cry:

Mirotic is exactly what I said he would be. A mega softie that Thibodeau would only want to play if someone threatened to break his legs.

Giannis can't dribble, can't create a shot, can't score, can't shoot, etc. As of now, he's a total POS player.

Hezonja is a project and is struggling like hell, was second worst player of his team in the Euroleague playoffs, got a new asshole torn for him by Spanoulis in those same playoffs, and he's already better than both Mirotic and Giannis are.

Lay off the drugs clown.

RRR3
05-06-2015, 08:29 PM
How come they both get important minutes tho when VSPAN couldn't?

pauk
05-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Looks kindof Lebronesque, how big is he?

ralph_i_el
05-06-2015, 10:06 PM

etc., etc., etc.

he was averaging as many fouls as points in the NBA, started his career going 1-21 on J's, and in general was completely lost and useless.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 11:23 PM
he was averaging as many fouls as points in the NBA, started his career going 1-21 on J's, and in general was completely lost and useless.

How stupid are you people?

Vesely has major flaws and those are always there. But he is not as bad as you clowns claim. He is actually very good at a few things. Just as he is very bad at some things.

To say he is not, just further proves how horrific the lack of basketball knowledge here is.

Same with people saying he is some kind of great beast in Euroleague, when all he does there is simply be understood that he can't hit free throws, but can grab some offensive rebounds and guard on switches.

Unbelievable how stupid you people are.

It never ceases to amaze the level of idiocy here.

Euroleague
05-06-2015, 11:28 PM

:biggums:

jamal99
05-07-2015, 05:12 PM
I could've sworn he got compared to Dirk...

ralph_i_el
05-07-2015, 05:30 PM
How stupid are you people?

Vesely has major flaws and those are always there. But he is not as bad as you clowns claim. He is actually very good at a few things. Just as he is very bad at some things.

To say he is not, just further proves how horrific the lack of basketball knowledge here is.

Same with people saying he is some kind of great beast in Euroleague, when all he does there is simply be understood that he can't hit free throws, but can grab some offensive rebounds and guard on switches.

Unbelievable how stupid you people are.

It never ceases to amaze the level of idiocy here.

oh, so I assume you watched a bunch of his Wizards games:rolleyes:

He had two skills. Offensive rebounds and PnR defense.

He:

-was too skinny to defend post ups
-too dumb to defend 1 on 1 (always fouled any quick big)
-Too weak in his lower body to get defensive rebounds
-0 shooting ability
-0 dribbling ability
-couldn't finish around the rim because NBA players aren't going to let him finish over them. Foul, Whistle, Bricks

He was a liability that you could attack constantly. Whoever was "defending" him just left him alone, because he couldn't shoot and even if he got the ball around the rim, unless it was an alley-oop he was going to get hacked and sent to the line. So he ruins your offense, then gets attacked by every big with an ounce of scoring ability or strength.

I watched 3/4 of his games for the Wizards. I'm assuming he can see the floor in EL because in that league he can actually finish plays that people create for him, instead of panicking as some athletic beast flys over to smack the shit out of him.

Rooster
05-08-2015, 01:35 AM

He:

-0 shooting ability
-0 dribbling ability
-couldn't finish around the rim because NBA players aren't going to let him finish over them. Foul, Whistle, Bricks

He was a liability that you could attack constantly. Whoever was "defending" him just left him alone, because he couldn't shoot and even if he got the ball around the rim, unless it was an alley-oop he was going to get hacked and sent to the line. So he ruins your offense, then gets attacked by every big with an ounce of scoring ability or strength.

I watched 3/4 of his games for the Wizards. I'm assuming he can see the floor in EL because in that league he can actually finish plays that people create for him, instead of panicking as some athletic beast flys over to smack the shit out of him.

There was so much hype about him after he led the Partizan to Final Four and beasted with 12.5 ppg 8 Rpg and 3 dimes on 78.6% FG.:bowdown: :oldlol:

Then he failed against the pros.:(

Now back in the minor league and beasting.:applause:

He's the rim protector and defensive anchor with playoff average of 14ppg, 8rpb on 63% FG.:bowdown:

Burgz V2
05-08-2015, 03:29 AM
apparently the only drawback with this kid is he has a major attitude problem. Really sure of himself and doesn't respect authority. If he can find the right situation he can be pretty good imo

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 10:17 AM

He:

-0 shooting ability
-0 dribbling ability

Those are the only two skills he has in any league, along with wide open dunks and off the ball shot blocking you idiot.

STOP TROLLING

IGNORE LIST

LAY OFF THE CRACK PIPE

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 10:19 AM
There was so much hype about him after he led the Partizan to Final Four and beasted with 12.5 ppg 8 Rpg and 3 dimes on 78.6% FG.:bowdown: :oldlol:

Then he failed against the pros.:(

Now back in the minor league and beasting.:applause:

He's the rim protector and defensive anchor with playoff average of 14ppg, 8rpb on 63% FG.:bowdown:

As usual, everything he posted is a complete lie.

Why the hell has this guy never been banned?

dannywpt
05-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Mirotic is exactly what I said he would be. A mega softie that Thibodeau would only want to play if someone threatened to break his legs.

Giannis can't dribble, can't create a shot, can't score, can't shoot, etc. As of now, he's a total POS player.

Hezonja is a project and is struggling like hell, was second worst player of his team in the Euroleague playoffs, got a new asshole torn for him by Spanoulis in those same playoffs, and he's already better than both Mirotic and Giannis are.

Lay off the drugs clown.

Going by this logic prime V-Span would dominate the NBA.

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Going by this logic prime V-Span would dominate the NBA.

Spanoulis is way better than Curry. So yes, he would easily dominate the NBA.

And all this "prime Spanoulis" talk here is absurd. He gets better every single year idiot.

RRR3
05-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Spanoulis is way better than Curry. So yes, he would easily dominate the NBA.

And all this "prime Spanoulis" talk here is absurd. He gets better every single year idiot.
Name one thing he does better than Curry

kurple
05-08-2015, 10:40 AM
i'd take seth curry over v-span

RRR3
05-08-2015, 10:42 AM
i'd take seth curry over v-span
I'd take Sonya Curry over VSPAN tbqh

AirFederer
05-08-2015, 11:03 AM
I'd take a plate of curry over V-Spam

ralph_i_el
05-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Those are the only two skills he has in any league, along with wide open dunks and off the ball shot blocking you idiot.

STOP TROLLING

IGNORE LIST

LAY OFF THE CRACK PIPE

I know you won't ignore me, you love the attention.

The difference is, in the NBA those two skills couldn't keep him on the court, whereas in EL he can play because those two skills outweigh his weakness at that level. He was a constant liability in the NBA, FACT FACT FACT FACT. I ****ing guarantee you I watched more Wizards games from that period than ANYONE on this forum

I dare you to ****ing tell me you were streaming wizards games in bum**** Arkansas when they were a 20-26 win team

FKAri
05-08-2015, 11:14 AM

you racist lying piece of shit. he is wayyyy better than curry at maintaining the temperature of seating structures.

I know you won't ignore me, you love the attention.

The difference is, in the NBA those two skills couldn't keep him on the court, whereas in EL he can play because those two skills outweigh his weakness at that level. He was a constant liability in the NBA, FACT FACT FACT FACT. I ****ing guarantee you I watched more Wizards games from that period than ANYONE on this forum

I dare you to ****ing tell me you were streaming wizards games in bum**** Arkansas when they were a 20-26 win team

Vesely was the text book definition of what happens when you bring in a guy who can do nothing but jump high in the NBA

Dr.J4ever
05-08-2015, 12:59 PM

6'8 I believe...

Now I haven't seen him in a real game, but just from those highlights, he looks like he is blessed with tremendous talent. Heard from another who is a scout in Europe that Mario was given limited playing time during crucial stretches in the playoffs so he can drop from the NBA lottery and force him to re-sign in Europe.

Interesting hypothesis, but same scout said that mario can't wait to get out of Europe and play in the NBA. He says he is a very confident young man to the point of being cocky.

Who wouldn't be cocky with that type of athleticism?

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 01:40 PM

He does every single thing better than Curry.

He is a superior player to Curry.

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 01:42 PM
6'8 I believe...

Now I haven't seen him in a real game, but just from those highlights, he looks like he is blessed with tremendous talent. Heard from another who is a scout in Europe that Mario was given limited playing time during crucial stretches in the playoffs so he can drop from the NBA lottery and force him to re-sign in Europe.

Interesting hypothesis, but same scout said that mario can't wait to get out of Europe and play in the NBA. He says he is a very confident young man to the point of being cocky.

Who wouldn't be cocky with that type of athleticism?

You are a ****ing moron and you continue to prove it.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

PJR
05-08-2015, 01:57 PM
So is this Hezonja dude better than Stanley Johnson or Kelly Oubre or nah?

KobesFinger
05-08-2015, 01:59 PM

Steph Curry?

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 02:10 PM
So is this Hezonja dude better than Stanley Johnson or Kelly Oubre or nah?

He's a really talented player and he has the talent to be damn good. But some of the people in this thread are bat shit crazy.

Dr.J4ever continues to prove with each post, that he has always been, along with gabepizza and Rooster, one of the biggest trolls of all time in this forum.

Anyone comparing him to LeBron, or claiming he was benched by his coach because his team did not want him to get drafted, or saying he has one of a kind freak level athleticism, is certifiably insane.

sundizz
05-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Damn.. the kid can jump out the gym off of one leg. :eek: But aside from that he's not super quick, agile and not too sure about his first step. Could be the next Demar Derozan (which isn't a good thing).

And why not? Not everybody is going to be a Curry/Bron/KD level player. If he can get to a Dizzmar level that is pretty excellent. He would be in that tier of players that has the potential to be great, while still being quite good - that is all you can hope to expect from a drafted player.

ShawkFactory
05-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Steph Curry?
:roll:

RRR3
05-08-2015, 04:08 PM

Just so we're clear here:
You are going on record saying that Vassilis "32%" Spanoulis is a better SHOOTER (amongst other things) than STEPHEN CURRY?

ArbitraryWater
05-08-2015, 04:10 PM
damn, first play, reminded me of Kobe's Dunk at Brooklyn in 2013 :bowdown:

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Just so we're clear here:
You are going on record saying that Vassilis "32%" Spanoulis is a better SHOOTER (amongst other things) than STEPHEN CURRY?

When I see Curry start getting 3-4 defenders assigned to him the whole game in every game he plays, then you can bring the question up again. Until then, it's not even a discussion.

HomieWeMajor
05-08-2015, 05:38 PM
When I see Curry start getting 3-4 defenders assigned to him the whole game in every game he plays, then you can bring the question up again. Until then, it's not even a discussion.
So V-Span has 3-4 defenders assigned to him at one time ? Wow he is better than I thought. :bowdown:

PJR
05-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Euroleague has said a lot of stupid shit on here, but this takes the cake. Better than Steph Curry lmao.

I just watched the clips. This dude ain't nothing but a Rudy Fernadez 2.0. Get the entire f*ck out...

Euroleague
05-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Euroleague has said a lot of stupid shit on here, but this takes the cake. Better than Steph Curry lmao.

I just watched the clips. This dude ain't nothing but a Rudy Fernadez 2.0. Get the entire f*ck out...

How the hell is he anything at all like Rudy Fernandez? They play nothing at all like each other and Rudy is much better on defense and much more athletic. Also, Hezonja is a much better shooter than Rudy is.

If you think Hezonja is "Rudy 2.0", then your basketball IQ is clearly in the negative range.

Eric Cartman
05-08-2015, 05:54 PM

You know so little child:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278433

ImKobe
05-08-2015, 07:58 PM
I actually agree with Euroleague in this thread, he is right on the money.

BuffaloBill
05-08-2015, 08:48 PM
damn, first play, reminded me of Kobe's Dunk at Brooklyn in 2013 :bowdown:

Somebody already made that joke on the first page

absalom
05-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Johnson or Hezonja for the Hornets. :rockon:

SugarHill
05-08-2015, 09:24 PM
How the hell is he anything at all like Rudy Fernandez? They play nothing at all like each other and Rudy is much better on defense and much more athletic. Also, Hezonja is a much better shooter than Rudy is.

If you think Hezonja is "Rudy 2.0", then your basketball IQ is clearly in the negative range.
:roll: