PDA

View Full Version : What if LeBron loses to the Spurs again... How would that affect his 'legacy'?

Budadiiii
04-08-2015, 11:39 AM
As we all know, without a miracle shot from Ray Allen, LeBron is 0-3 vs. the Spurs in the finals. Pop and co. own LeBron. LeBron is on the receiving end of two of the biggest beat downs in finals history thanks to the Spurs.

So what happens if the Cavs walk in free to the finals because the east is shit, and the Spurs are waiting?

LeBron would be 1 for 4 against the Spurs and 2 for 6 overall in the finals.

That's not a top 20 resume. That's a "I got owned over and over again in the finals" legacy.

Which will only prove what we already know; LeBron is a mental midget and a terrible championship performer. Worst I've ever seen.

Durant beat the Spurs his first try in the playoffs and LeBron is still getting owned into his 30's. :lol

k0kakw0rld
04-08-2015, 11:40 AM
If he loses then he faced a much better team? :confusedshrug:

ImKobe
04-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Please, no more Duncan - Lebron Finals..

k0kakw0rld
04-08-2015, 11:41 AM
As we all know, without a miracle shot from Ray Allen, LeBron is 0-3 vs. the Spurs in the finals. Pop and co. own LeBron. LeBron is on the receiving end of two of the biggest beat downs in finals history thanks to the Spurs.

So what happens if the Cavs walk in free to the finals because the east is shit, and the Spurs are waiting?

That's not a top 20 resume. That's a "I got owned over and over again in the finals" legacy.

Which will only prove what we already know; LeBron is a mental midget and a terrible championship performer. Worst I've ever seen.

Durant beat the Spurs his first try in the playoffs and LeBron is still getting owned into his 30's. :lol
Unless you have the footage that shows Durant playing 1v5 vs Spurs, STFU.

Budadiiii
04-08-2015, 11:44 AM
If he loses then he faced a much better team? :confusedshrug:
That's never the case though. LeBron has back stabbed his home town just to play on the most stacked team. He quit on Pat Riley to ensure he continues to play for the most stacked team.

Any team LeBron plays for is automatically the best. People vouch for his recruiting skills and brag about how everyone wants to play with him. It's actually true. LeBron is a great recruiter and is surrounded by the best talent every single year.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Please, no more Duncan - Lebron Finals..

That would indeed be disastrous for your boy, Kobe.

:lol

Either:

6 rings, (possibly) 4 FMVP's.

Or

3 rings, (possibly) 3 FMVP's.

So basically, either Duncan surpasses Kobe in ring count or LeBron passes Kobe in FMVP's count. Lose-lose situation for the Mamba.

:oldlol:

ShawkFactory
04-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Still in the 9-13 tier.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-08-2015, 11:51 AM
Still in the 9-13 tier.

:lebronamazed:

r15mohd
04-08-2015, 11:52 AM
As we all know, without a miracle shot from Ray Allen, LeBron is 0-3 vs. the Spurs in the finals.

well seeing this is reality and not the fantasy land you live in, the Spurs are 2-1 against a Lebron led team...so far from "owning" when they are 1-series apart from being tied :facepalm

as for a Spurs vs Cavs matchup...it's not going to be anywhere close to what happened with Lebron in Miami last year (Lebron vs Spurs, really). i can certainly see the series going 6-7 games, with either team winning.

the Spurs don't really have an answer for slowing down Kyrie, and the gameplan for the Spurs doesn't only stop at shutting down Lebron as it was with the Heat.

dynasty1978
04-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Lebron's legacy is secure regardless. He will be a top 10 player (if he's not there already) and that is nothing to sneeze at.

Now for those that suggest he's a top fiver or on MJ's level, that's a tough sell when he's coming up short in the Finals.

As it is, he's not surpassing Duncan any time soon given his track record (plus, no sane GM would take LBJ over Duncan to start a franchise anyway).

VengefulAngel
04-08-2015, 11:55 AM
It clearly will depend on his performance in said finals. If he performs poorly of course it will have detrimental impact on his legacy, but basketball is a team game. There are 10 players on the court at the same time, to act as if one player will determine the outcome is ludicrous.

Would you prefer Lebron to lose in the first round or in the finals? I see some posters on here who act as if losing in the finals is far worse than actually getting to that stage.

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 11:58 AM

It's not really possible to say what it would mean without seeing HOW it goes down.

A lot of people say that 2007 shouldn't be held against bran because his team was lucky to even be there. And they're right - except, it gets worse when you look at his production. Yes, he was 22, but he played like dog shit. It means something.

2014 is a unique case. Miami looked just fine in the ECF... it's like suddenly... every single player on the roster EXCEPT for bran just fell off a cliff. Deny it if you want, but you know I'm right. People like to blah blah blah about how he was stat-padding in garbage time or whatever... but a superstar scorer needs his teammates to help him produce. No one can do it alone. Wade was SHIT, Bosh was shit, no one could shoot... my god, Mario Chalmers was basically walking the ball up the court and just handing it to the closest San Antonio player. Wade is supposed to be one of the greatest two guards in history, and Danny Green was literally just taking the ball right out of his hands. It's honestly insane to hold 2014 against bran, and shows nothing but bias or "I didn't actually watch that shit".

The only thing for sure that can be said about your question is that it would give anti-bran trolls a lot of ammo.

Kobe_6/8
04-08-2015, 11:58 AM

LeBron turned 30 four months ago :biggums:
We don't know if the Spurs own him in his 30's yet

Budadiiii
04-08-2015, 12:00 PM
It clearly will depend on his performance in said finals. If he performs poorly of course it will have detrimental impact on his legacy, but basketball is a team game. There are 10 players on the court at the same time, to act as if one player will determine the outcome is ludicrous.

Would you prefer Lebron to lose in the first round or in the finals? I see some posters on here who act as if losing in the finals is far worse than actually getting to that stage.
He plays in the East and has by far the most stacked team in his conference. Making the finals isn't some grand achievement. So when he loses with stacked teams in the finals and plays like shit.... yeah, it affects his already flimsy legacy.

A MJ or Durant led team would have no issues with the Spurs if they were surrounded with the talent LeBron is, which is why I'll always hold them in higher regard than LeBald.

Budadiiii
04-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Educated assumption.

I've seen enough of LeBron in the finals. I know what to expect: No urgency, half-assed leadership, and a lot of bricks.

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 12:03 PM
What if the Cavaliers beat the Spurs this year? What would it mean for LeBron's legacy then?

2-2 in the Finals against the greatest coach in basketball history, and the most consistent team of the modern era.

3 NBA Championships
6 Conference Championships

Rings with two different franchises

Turning a lottery team into a champion his first year there

A ring for the woebegone city of Cleveland

that's all without context...

... because I think they can do it... but I think Kyrie would end up as FMVP

Fudge
04-08-2015, 12:04 PM
He plays in the East and has by far the most stacked team in his conference. Making the finals isn't some grand achievement. So when he loses with stacked teams in the finals and plays like shit.... yeah, it affects his already flimsy legacy.

A MJ or Durant led team would have no issues with the Spurs if they were surrounded with the talent LeBron is, which is why I'll always hold them in higher regard than LeBald.
:bowdown:

He does it again.

Budadiiii
04-08-2015, 12:06 PM
What if the Cavaliers beat the Spurs this year? What would it mean for LeBron's legacy then?

2-2 in the Finals against the greatest coach in basketball history, and the most consistent team of the modern era.

3 NBA Championships

Would be epic.

It's the only way they can win the series. Spurs struggle with guys who can shoot and attack fearlessly. LeBron can't shoot and is a timid finals performer.

Gregg LOVES bad shooters and timid performers. They pose no threat to him.

Kyrie on the other hand could give him some serious problems.

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 12:09 PM

This is just stupid. Replace bran with MJ or KD in last year's Finals, and the best they could do is stretch it to five games like it was. In all likelihood, they get swept... recall that the only game Miami won was with bran going total beast mode, and it was still down to the wire.

r15mohd
04-08-2015, 12:11 PM

3 NBA Championships

I think Kyrie has to have a pretty huge game, or two, to get FMVP...if not, both will avg around the same pts, and lebron will lead with rebs/assists. plus I can see with the lesser attention on Lebron, as opposed to last years gameplan from the Spurs, he will have a game, or two, when he goes off, as well.

that would be pretty epic is the Cavs win though...and what it does for Lebron's legacy, instantly shoots up.

Hey Yo
04-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Educated assumption.

I've seen enough of LeBron in the finals. I know what to expect: No urgency, half-assed leadership, and a lot of bricks.
ruined

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 12:20 PM
I think Kyrie has to have a pretty huge game, or two, to get FMVP...if not, both will avg around the same pts, and lebron will lead with rebs/assists. plus I can see with the lesser attention on Lebron, as opposed to last years gameplan from the Spurs, he will have a game, or two, when he goes off, as well.

that would be pretty epic is the Cavs win though...and what it does for Lebron's legacy, instantly shoots up.

Kyrie is likely to outscore bran against the Spurs though. His offense has become superb over the course of this season, and I would consider him just as dangerous a scoring threat as bran if I were an opposing coach. bran is still the team's best player, because of his defensive versatility, play-making, and rebounding (compared to Kyrie), but as scorers they're now about equal. However, San Antonio has much better defenders to throw at bran than they do at Kyrie.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-08-2015, 12:25 PM

Woah @ that name. Getting a little ahead of yourself there, brah. Not everyone can guarantee the chip.

:no:

Megabox!
04-08-2015, 12:26 PM

Either:

Or

So basically, either Duncan surpasses Kobe in ring count or LeBron passes Kobe in FMVP's count. Lose-lose situation for the Mamba.

:lol The reality of Duncan and Bron possibly meeting in the finals again has got these Kobe stans shook

Hey Yo
04-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Woah @ that name. Getting a little ahead of yourself there, brah. Not everyone can guarantee the chip.

:no:
He's getting way ahead considering Kobe's actually 2-4 in the Finals, just like LeBron.

dh144498
04-08-2015, 12:28 PM
Still in the 9-13 tier.

:eek:

Indian guy
04-08-2015, 12:45 PM
No impact. LeBron's legacy at this point is completely secure as a top 10 great. Championships will make him move up, but not winning them won't get him kicked out. Nobody currently playing is on the door step of entering the top 10. And I've never understood this fascination with Finals record. To these idiots, not making it to the Finals is actually better than making it.

tmacattack33
04-08-2015, 12:46 PM
It would probably go down according to idiots like the OP.

Therefore, for Lebron it would be best to play terrible in round 1 against the Nets and make the Cavs lose that series. And hey, this way he will add an extra month or so to his vacation this year. It's a win-win.

Papaya Petee
04-08-2015, 01:12 PM

Oh yeah, because just last season the Spurs didn;t beat the Thunder 4-2 with Westbrook outplaying Durant and your boy slipping in the crucial last seconds of game 6 turning the ball over.

J Shuttlesworth
04-08-2015, 01:42 PM
It would be like when Durant lost to the Spurs last year

J Shuttlesworth
04-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Oh yeah, because just last season the Spurs didn;t beat the Thunder 4-2 with Westbrook outplaying Durant and your boy slipping in the crucial last seconds of game 6 turning the ball over.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20140601/5045575/lance-stephenson-blowing-on-kevin-durant-o.gif

Fudge
04-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Durgawd always makes the Spurs his bitch. Same can't be said about LeBron.

beastee
04-08-2015, 01:59 PM
If he loses again it would take winning 2 more Finals to get to 50%...and with his age and declining skillset over the next few seasons that will be very tough.

So if they do lose, he can NEVER be top 5. NEVER.

dubeta
04-08-2015, 02:28 PM
No matter the scenario LeBron stays ahead of KD, currently and all time.

Durant is on the verge of missing the playoffs in his prime. The dude fell of the cliff this season. Around 100 players scored more total points than Durant this season, he isn't even a threat anymore.

One more season of Durant missing the playoffs and he'll never be a Hall of Famer.

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 02:39 PM
No matter the scenario LeBron stays ahead of KD, currently and all time.

Durant is on the verge of missing the playoffs in his prime. The dude fell of the cliff this season. Around 100 players scored more total points than Durant this season, he isn't even a threat anymore.

One more season of Durant missing the playoffs and he'll never be a Hall of Famer.

Oh no doubt. I don't think we need to have the LeBron/Durant discussion lol. It's like the Jordan/LeBron discussion... at this point, it's just invalid. LeBron is competing to try and top Magic, Duncan, Bird, Shaq, Russell, Wilt at this point. He has no chance of reaching MJ just like Durant has zero chance to surpass LeBron. To be honest, I forgot all about Durant for a while. He's kind of just an afterthought.

dubeta
04-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Oh no doubt. I don't think we need to have the LeBron/Durant discussion lol. It's like the Jordan/LeBron discussion... at this point, it's just invalid. LeBron is competing to try and top Magic, Duncan, Bird, Shaq, Russell, Wilt at this point. He has no chance of reaching MJ just like Durant has zero chance to surpass LeBron. To be honest, I forgot all about Durant for a while. He's kind of just an afterthought.

Yup, but as I highlighted the key for Durant is atleast to make the HOF, no one is expecting him to be compared to all the greats, he's failed way to much for that already, being surrounded with 3 superstars and still losing.

Can he make the HOF? He's on the verge of never returning healthy and not making the Hall of Fame, which would be embarrassing for a former MVP to do.

greatest-ever
04-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Im of the belief that you can't move down from the spot you're at on an all time list unless someone passes you, you can only move up. For me it would depend how he plays, however i don't expect Cavs to win the finals regardless of opponent due to Kyrie and Love's inexperience if they even get there. If Lebron has a great playoffs i'll probably move him up a spot just because he's added a superstar season to his longevity.

ShawkFactory
04-08-2015, 02:57 PM

greatest-ever
04-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Yup, but as I highlighted the key for Durant is atleast to make the HOF, no one is expecting him to be compared to all the greats, he's failed way to much for that already, being surrounded with 3 superstars and still losing.

Can he make the HOF? He's on the verge of never returning healthy and not making the Hall of Fame, which would be embarrassing for a former MVP to do.
When the hell has Kd had 3 superstars on his team? In 2012 Harden was nowhere near a superstar yet, and i'm not sure Westbrook was either but i guess that depends on your definition of superstar. And just:lol at Ibaka as a superstar.

Edit: by the way Kd is a lock for hof regardless, he's an mvp, 5 time all star, made a finals, 3 wcf, and has at least 3 years as a top 5 player. That's a hof resume easily. He isn't Derrick rose as far as resume and lack of longevity.

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 02:59 PM

I think he has a chance... it's going to be tough though.

The problem with Durant is his mentality. LeBron is not the assassin that Kobe or Jordan was, but he makes up for it in various ways - like his unselfishness, charisma, and vocal leadership. Crunch time is tricky with LeBron - sometimes he overcomes the pressure, sometimes he visibly succumbs to it.

Durant on the other hand just has a weak mentality overall. He gets shaken up (see him falling on the court in a do-or-die situation last season) but he doesn't have anything to make up for it. No personality, no leadership... he's just... soft. Everything about him, really, is soft.

Durant will basically require great deals of leadership around him, as well as enough talent to carry him to some playoff success, in order to make the HOF. He can be a decent contribution to a team as a scoring option, but is pretty much useless in all other facets of the game.

IncarceratedBob
04-08-2015, 03:06 PM

Either:

Or

Not a Kb or Td fan either way but is another role player ring for Duncan really gonna make a difference either way?

24-Inch_Chrome
04-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Not a Kb or Td fan either way but is another role player ring for Duncan really gonna make a difference either way?

It probably won't, everyone already knows that Duncan > Kobe.

Cold soul
04-08-2015, 03:14 PM
It probably won't, everyone already knows that Duncan > Kobe.

No, not really unless you count yourself as everyone.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-08-2015, 03:16 PM
No, not really unless you count yourself as everyone.

Well, everyone except Kobe stans. :confusedshrug:

Duncan is a top-10 lock, arguable (probable) top-5, Kobe isn't even a lock for top-10.

G0ATbe
04-08-2015, 03:18 PM
As if 1.5*/5 wasn't laughable enough, to think he might be 1.5*/6 in a few months? :roll:

Sure as hell isn't cracking top 40 with that record.

robert_shaww
04-08-2015, 03:28 PM
spurs have no chance against irving + james. its a 5 games series.

hiphopfan777
04-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Durant has a guy who averaged 6 triple doubles in 10 games, lebron never had a teammate with those stats.So I guess the 16 points in that 4th quarter of game 6 didn't happen before ray allens and last I checked Ray was playing for Miami 8n 2012 when LeBron destroyed OKC in the Finals.hahahahaha wow you don't know basketball hahahaha

westbrook saved durants ass last year too remmeber that four point play to beat memphis, or his three triple doubles vs memphis series

also durant is a quitter, has to sit out the whole playoffs what a baby, lebron has a severe back and knee injury that he is playing thru all season and plays thru but a toe keeps durant out

AkronAngel
04-08-2015, 03:58 PM
It would boost the Spurs legacy, but not hurt LeBron's. How does making it to the Finals with a team of former lottery players hurt him?

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 04:08 PM
As if 1.5*/5 wasn't laughable enough, to think he might be 1.5*/6 in a few months? :roll:

Sure as hell isn't cracking top 40 with that record.

Are you... retarded? If you want to go with the idea that the lockout season counts for half a chip, then it also only counts as half an attempt. So that would make him 1.5/4.5, not 1.5/5.

If you're going to troll, at least make sense.

greatest-ever
04-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Durant has a guy who averaged 6 triple doubles in 10 games, lebron never had a teammate with those stats.
Well to be fair KD wasn't healthy this year so he didn't really get to play with that either. But 2011 Wade is a better player than this Westbrook even though it may not be visible in numbers.

r15mohd
04-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Are you... retarded? If you want to go with the idea that the lockout season counts for half a chip, then it also only counts as half an attempt. So that would make him 1.5/4.5, not 1.5/5.

If you're going to troll, at least make sense.

logic doesn't apply here...you should know this with many of these posters already lol

Cold soul
04-08-2015, 05:18 PM

Duncan is a top-10 lock, arguable (probable) top-5, Kobe isn't even a lock for top-10.

Not really man, if anything 50/50 split both are on same level career wise. But you can believe whatever you want does not mean it's a fact.

Lensanity
04-08-2015, 05:22 PM
How the hell is losing to the Spurs any different/worse than losing to GSW, Clippers, Grizzlies, etc?

kennethgriffin
04-08-2015, 05:29 PM

Either:

Or

lol@ possible fmvp's for duncan.. that ship has sailed. he was 3rd option on the 2014 title team

more than likely itel be

duncan
1999 - lockout
2003 - legit title
2005 - ginobili 20ppg on 60% finals and assist leader, duncan 20ppg on 40%
2007 - parker finals MVP
2014 - kawhi finals mvp ( parker 2nd fiddle )
2015 - kawhi finals mvp ( parker 2nd fiddle )

or

lebron
2012 - lockout
2013 - ray allen
2015 - kyrie finals mvp

meanwhile....

kobe
2000 - 21/5/5 playoff ( mvp of game 7 WCF - real nba finals )
2001 - 29/7/6 playoff ( co lead dog )
2002 - 27/6/5 playoff ( co lead dog )
2009 - 30/5/5 playoff ( won without another legendary player )
2010 - 30/6/5 playoff ( won without another legendary player )

kobe = no lockouts. no bail outs with everything on the line.

dubeta
04-08-2015, 05:31 PM
lol@ possible fmvp's for duncan.. that ship has sailed. he was 3rd option on the 2014 title team

more than likely itel be

duncan
1999 - lockout
2003 - legit title
2007 - parker finals MVP

or

lebron
2012 - lockout
2013 - ray allen
2015 - kyrie finals mvp

meanwhile....

kobe

2/5 in FMVPs is still 2/5

Kobe = 2/5

Duncan = 3/5

LeBron = 2/2 (100% just like Jordan)

kennethgriffin
04-08-2015, 05:34 PM
2/5 in FMVPs is still 2/5

Kobe = 2/5

Duncan = 3/5

LeBron = 2/2 (100% just like Jordan)

we can't all sabotage finals with 15ppg averages to get perfect finals mvp to win ratio's

2011 ( wade ) and 2015 ( kyrie ) will be black eyes on lebrons legacy

can't wait till he sits in the corner pouting this june cause irving is averaging better finals stats

:roll:

kennethgriffin
04-08-2015, 05:36 PM
lebron should realistically have 3 finals mvps

dirk should mail that shit to lebrons front door step asap

JebronLames
IMHO, still goat.

dubeta
we can't all sabotage finals with 15ppg averages to get perfect finals mvp to win ratio's

We also cant all win championships averaging role-player like 15 ppg on 40% :oldlol:

Showtime2001
04-08-2015, 05:57 PM

There are plenty of non Kobe stans who have Kobe > Duncan...

Hey Yo
04-08-2015, 05:58 PM

more than likely itel be

duncan
1999 - lockout
2003 - legit title
2007 - parker finals MVP

or

lebron
2012 - lockout
2013 - ray allen
2015 - kyrie finals mvp

meanwhile....

kobe

Just as all Kobe stans do, They show Kobe's "playoff numbers" when comparing to others in the "Finals" :oldlol:

Kobe in 2000, in the FINALS, missed a game and only played 9mins in another. He only played in 66 regular season games that same year (same amount of games of the lockout in 2012)

The ring basically didn't count to begin with cause Shaq was first option in that Finals.

According to Kobe stan logic they use against LeBron and Duncan, that ring really doesn't count now.

pauk
04-08-2015, 06:31 PM
What do you mean with "affect" his legacy first of all, you think one of his accolades will be stripped away or something? You should worry more about your guys (Durant/Westbrook) "legacy" instead... Lebron can from now choke every single game until he retires or simply just retire right now and still be top 10, the accolades are not going away.... there is nothing more to prove for him, unless his goal is to end up GOAT... all he wants to do now is try bring a championship to Cleveland and he will retire there trying, win or lose, if he does achieve that goal it will be just icing on the cake...

...and what do you mean with what if Lebron loses to Spurs again? Are you saying going to the Finals will "affect" his legacy much more harshly than losing in ECF, SF, 1st round or missing the playoffs.....? Are you saying he should just quit so he can avoid the risk of being "2 of 6" in Finals as it is more prestigious to be "2 of 12" in Playoffs instead? Maybe he should just quit and miss the playoffs aswell so he dont have to risk any of that?

Because that clearly is more prestigious....

Sometimes i dont know if you are trolling or you really are that birdbrained.... i honestly doubt that latter... really hoping you are just trolling...

Lebron23
04-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Let's see in the playoffs

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 06:43 PM
What do you mean with "affect" his legacy first of all, you think one of his accolades will be stripped away or something? You should worry more about your guys (Durant/Westbrook) "legacy" instead... Lebron can from now choke every single game until he retires or simply just retire right now and still be top 10, the accolades are not going away.... there is nothing more to prove for him, unless his goal is to end up GOAT... all he wants to do now is try bring a championship to Cleveland and he will retire there trying, win or lose, if he does achieve that goal it will be just icing on the cake...

...and what do you mean with what if Lebron loses to Spurs again? Are you saying going to the Finals will "affect" his legacy much more harshly than losing in ECF, SF, 1st round or missing the playoffs.....? Are you saying he should just quit so he can avoid the risk of being "2 of 6" in Finals as it is more prestigious to be "2 of 12" in Playoffs instead? Maybe he should just quit and miss the playoffs aswell so he dont have to risk any of that?

Because that clearly is more prestigious....

Sometimes i dont know if you are trolling or you really are that birdbrained.... i honestly doubt that latter... really hoping you are just trolling...

come now pauk, it's buda. You know he's trolling. The dude obviously has an active brain, and needs to troll anons to release creative energy that, for whatever reason, doesn't have an outlet irl. It's one thing to feign authentic debate with him, but to actually doubt that he's trolling is silly. You're better than that.

J Shuttlesworth
04-08-2015, 06:46 PM

come now pauk, it's buda. You know he's trolling. The dude obviously has an active brain, and needs to troll anons to release creative energy that, for whatever reason, doesn't have an outlet irl. It's one thing to feign authentic debate with him, but to actually doubt that he's trolling is silly. You're better than that.
You're giving him too much credit here

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 06:50 PM
You're giving him too much credit here

Nah. I hate the guy, but I'm a straight shooter. I'm not going to deny someone credit where it's due. He seems to have some serious emotional issues, but is obviously of above-average intelligence.

ArbitraryWater
04-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Nah. I hate the guy, but I'm a straight shooter. I'm not going to deny someone credit where it's due. He seems to have some serious emotional issues, but is obviously of above-average intelligence.

This.. he's prolly a cool guy to chill with.

ShawkFactory
04-08-2015, 07:07 PM
I still don't understand why lockouts are considered so illegitimate..

dubeta
04-08-2015, 07:09 PM
I still don't understand why lockouts are considered so illegitimate..

Because Kobe couldn't win in those years.

NZStreetBaller
04-08-2015, 07:10 PM
This would be devastating for lebron. Especially considering kobe has a winning record against the spurs woth the big 3 in their prime. And lebron losing to washed up version. When he did beat them it was close as hell

ShawkFactory
04-08-2015, 07:14 PM
This would be devastating for lebron. Especially considering kobe has a winning record against the spurs woth the big 3 in their prime. And lebron losing to washed up version. When he did beat them it was close as hell
This makes an unbelievably small amount of sense. How are people gonna call them the washed up Spurs when they rake through the "toughest conference of all time" every year?

ArbitraryWater
04-08-2015, 07:15 PM

2013-2015 are easily the best Spurs teams ever and among the GOATs

negged & shut up troll

Hey Yo
04-08-2015, 07:39 PM
This.. he's prolly a cool guy to chill with.
Never understood the fascination of spelling it that way.

ArbitraryWater
04-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Never understood the fascination of spelling it that way.

dunno

Hey Yo
04-08-2015, 07:50 PM
:coleman:

I see what you did there.....:cheers:

ArbitraryWater
04-08-2015, 07:55 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif