PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi dominates.. why is there any question ScottiePippen wouldnt be the best player?

Dizzle-2k7
04-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Kawhi is absolutely terrorizing the league with his defense..

his post game is also a beautiful thing to watch as hes damn near unstoppable when he gets iso ... (already surpassed bron/Paulgeorge/KD on the block:oldlol: )

kawhis only about 85% the player Pippen was.. yet people still wanna argue about Pip... acting like its EASY to be co-alpha on a 6 ring dynasty

Pippen is Kawhi + handles/grace/passion

Kawhi outplayed Lebron 2 finals in a row.....

so do me a favor.. just close your eyes , and imagine Pippen in todays league. WOW :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

6 rings as co-alpha + alltime defense + point forward skills + street hunger = scottie pippen greatest SF of all time top 15 player

ShawkFactory
04-08-2015, 02:47 PM

his post game is also a beautiful thing to watch as hes damn near unstoppable when he gets iso ... (already surpassed bron/Paulgeorge/KD on the block:oldlol: )

kawhis only about 85% the player Pippen was.. yet people still wanna argue about Pip... acting like its EASY to be co-alpha on a 6 ring dynasty

so do me a favor.. just close your eyes , and imagine Pippen in todays league. WOW :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

6 rings as co-alpha + alltime defense + point forward skills + street hunger = scottie pippen greatest SF of all time top 15 player
Larry Bird was a SF.

r0drig0lac
04-08-2015, 07:01 PM
a) people are idiots
b) even if some do not want to accept, Kawhi can become better than Pippen

SugarHill
04-08-2015, 07:03 PM
Why do people that glorify past eras always use the great play from a current player to prop up their old heroes? Like can't Kawhi just be a great player?

:bowdown: for street hunger tho

ArbitraryWater
04-08-2015, 07:06 PM

:biggums: :roll: :roll: :roll:

G0ATbe
04-08-2015, 08:06 PM
With Kobe/Durant out I agree Pippen would easily be the best player in the league today. Most underrated player of all time.

scm5
04-08-2015, 08:20 PM
It's crazy to think about, at 23 years of age, Kawhi has not only won a Finals MVP, but also put up a PER of 22.3 while having a Drtg of 96. For comparison, Pippen's best PER in his career was 22.6 which came at 29 years of age, and his best Drtg was 97.

I love Scottie, think he's a criminally underrated player and leader, but Kawhi is something special. He's extremely coachable, plays within his own limits, and is an amazing, versatile defender. He really is the closest thing we have to Pippen as a defender, and he's astonishingly close at such a young age.

Easily, the 3rd best SF in the league.

305Baller
04-08-2015, 09:00 PM
:biggums: :roll: :roll: :roll:

haha.

sammichoffate
04-08-2015, 09:09 PM
It's crazy to think about, at 23 years of age, Kawhi has not only won a Finals MVP, but also put up a PER of 22.3 while having a Drtg of 96. For comparison, Pippen's best PER in his career was 22.6 which came at 29 years of age, and his best Drtg was 97.

I love Scottie, think he's a criminally underrated player and leader, but Kawhi is something special. He's extremely coachable, plays within his own limits, and is an amazing, versatile defender. He really is the closest thing we have to Pippen as a defender, and he's astonishingly close at such a young age.

Easily, the 3rd best SF in the league.To think the Spurs got him for George ****ing Hill, and only two players drafted ahead of him actually got close to his level in Kyrie and Klay :bowdown:

pauk
04-08-2015, 09:26 PM

He did?

Prometheus
04-08-2015, 10:04 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m21ha6PqOq1qgzr5c.gif