Pop officially does not care about this game tbh

bigkingsfan
04-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Josh Smith has a nice stroke.

Proctor
04-08-2015, 09:20 PM
HAHAHHAHA Reggie Williams is on.

Popovich was mentoring him on the sidelines while the starters were in earlier.

He's actually a fine player. Would you rather have Austin Daye? :facepalm

IGOTGAME

Don't doubt Reggie lol. Btw...this is a huge game

ArbitraryWater
real gt in the bte

thefatmiral
04-08-2015, 09:21 PM

who? where? how?

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Kawhi has that inbetween game on fleek

Spurs m8
04-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Popovich was mentoring him on the sidelines while the starters were in earlier.

He's actually a fine player. Would you rather have Austin Daye? :facepalm

Hell no hahaha

But I don't think any scrub should be in right now

Im so nba'd out
04-08-2015, 09:27 PM
dude checks in for 5 seconds and takes over the game :bowdown: :applause:. I think i have a new favorite player ladies and gentlemen

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Terrence Jones and Josh Smith on the floor just doesn't work.

We gotta get McGee

el_locoteee
04-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Dwight +11
Dorsey -11

I can't wait when the minutes cap get lifted on Dwight.

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Dwight +11
Dorsey -11

I can't wait when the minutes cap get lifted on Dwight.
Our frontcourt rotation outside of him is still ass protecting the rim.

Morey needs to sign McGee just for the hell of it. If he doesn't work out then just don't play him, but I can't imagine him being any worse than Dorsey.

el_locoteee
04-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Our frontcourt rotation outside of him is still ass protecting the rim.

Morey needs to sign McGee just for the hell of it. If he doesn't work out then just don't play him, but I can't imagine him being any worse than Dorsey.

For what? he won't qualify for the playoff.

Just try not to play him in the bonus and is fine or play Capela at least he can dunk and block shoot.

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 09:43 PM
For what? he won't qualify for the playoff.

Just try not to play him in the bonus and is fine or play Capela at least he can dunk and block shoot.
It's too late to sign Javale? Damn.

We ****ed.

Whoever gets to the 2nd Round will tear us a new one.

EDIT: Which will either be Memphis or San Antonio, double ****ed.

kenny817
04-08-2015, 09:52 PM

We ****ed.

But...

Alamо
04-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Tony Parker

JebronLames
04-08-2015, 09:59 PM
cmon rockets!

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm gonna kill Keith Jones, then Josh Smith

SugarHill
04-08-2015, 10:08 PM
I really really hate the Spuds

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Howard is done.

Joyner82reload
04-08-2015, 10:12 PM

We ****ed.

2nd round? The Rockets are losing to Portland in the 1st round

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Getting beat by Tony Parker.

Can't contest Parker's layups.

Has to result to hacking Kawhi on the drive.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

knicksman
04-08-2015, 10:14 PM
MVP shat his pants again

first round exit coming

RightTwoCensor
adfj kladjfopadjfnoidajfioanWEq

IM ****IGN DONE

SugarHill
2nd round? The Rockets are losing to Portland in the 1st round

just for the hilarity of it all

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 10:20 PM
Can we please trade Dwight and Smith for Baynes and Diaw?

el_locoteee
04-08-2015, 10:21 PM
Can we please trade Dwight and Smith for Baynes and Diaw?

Really? Dwight have been shiting on SA he just in a minutes restriction.

huskerdu
04-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Dwight has gotten worse and worse as the game has gone on.

Has more goaltends than blocks in this game.

hitmanyr2k
04-08-2015, 10:22 PM
The Spurs are toying with the west.

r0drig0lac
04-08-2015, 10:23 PM
cojo lockdown :applause:

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Really? Dwight have been shiting on SA he just in a minutes restriction.
No he hasn't, his defense is at an All-Time low, he'd rather hack a defender than block his shot. Pure laziness.

Do our players know what this game means? Harden does, nobody else seems to know.

SugarHill
04-08-2015, 10:24 PM
The Spurs are toying with the west.
why do they always pretend like they're done? :banghead:

r0drig0lac
04-08-2015, 10:28 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4294703/vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/wLOr7WlGWAWAIh8aI5DGVx-psiI=/303x0:1268x643/709x473/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/12260419/timmy1.0.jpg

el_locoteee
04-08-2015, 10:28 PM
No he hasn't, his defense is at an All-Time low, he'd rather hack a defender than block his shot. Pure laziness.

Do our players know what this game means? Harden does, nobody else seems to know.

16-11 un 21 minutes +4

withou him -21

GTFOH

ABfor3
04-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Spurs are scary going into the playoffs

MJistheGOAT
04-08-2015, 10:30 PM
Damn Spurs, they re now favourites to repeat.
I see only fully healthy warriors giving them a run for their money, and Grizz-Clips a tough series. The rest, go to fish if they get Spurs.

bobopenguin
04-08-2015, 10:33 PM
pls pls pls pls pls let Huston match up with SA at first round.
make it happen!! Silver!

Spurs m8
04-08-2015, 10:33 PM
hahaha harden

Cheers

gts
04-08-2015, 10:35 PM
The Spurs are toying with the west. They usually are

AkronAngel
04-08-2015, 10:35 PM
I've been saying I want a Rockets/Spurs 1st round so the Rockets can get dismantled.

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 10:36 PM
16-11 un 21 minutes +4

withou him -21

GTFOH
Then why are we losing so bad? I'm judging Dwight from what I see on the floor, and he looks like trash.

Box scores are deceiving to Dwight. Look at our Game 2 lost to Portland.

gts
04-08-2015, 10:37 PM
I've been saying I want a Rockets/Spurs 1st round so the Rockets can get dismantled.

Could end up a Rocket Clippers series.. If that happens Hardens' or CP3s' legacy is going to take another hit :lol

JebronLames
04-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Cavs gonna get homecourt. They got the tiebreaker.

TemporaMutantur
04-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Aw. Dwight gave his jersey to a young kid, that was nice.

MJistheGOAT
04-08-2015, 10:40 PM

Doesn

Joyner82reload
04-08-2015, 10:40 PM

The Spurs are winning out, it's mathematically impossible for the Cavs to get HCA

el_locoteee
04-08-2015, 10:41 PM
Then why are we losing so bad? I'm judging Dwight from what I see on the floor, and he looks like trash.

Box scores are deceiving to Dwight. Look at our Game 2 lost to Portland.

Well your justment sux

+4 +4 +4
+4 +4 +4
+4 +4 +4

16-11 70%
16-11 70%
16-11 70%

Wining with him on the floor

bobopenguin
04-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Well your justment sux

+4 +4 +4
+4 +4 +4
+4 +4 +4

16-11 70%
16-11 70%
16-11 70%

then u better put him on the floor all the time from now on.:lol

SCdac
04-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Aw. Dwight gave his jersey to a young kid, that was nice.

He does seem nice to fans, my friend got a pic with him at a movie theater here in SA yesterday...

Anyways, Spurs kicked ass tonight. Glad to see an aggressive Tony Parker.

When everything comes together for the Spurs, they're really tough to beat.

UK2K
04-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Losing two starters... Too much for Houston to overcome.

Sadly, don't see Houston making a run.

navy
04-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Losing two starters... Too much for Houston to overcome.

Sadly, don't see Houston making a run.
Be honest you didnt see Houston makin a run if they were healthy.

el_locoteee
04-08-2015, 10:50 PM
then u better put him on the floor all the time from now on.:lol

They should, this stupid minutes restriction is killing the Rockets, without him, it was a layup drill in the paint, also they need to take JET out when playing scoring guard like Parker, I'll reather see a Nick Johnson than old leg JET.

bobopenguin
04-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Be honest you didnt see Houston makin a run if they were healthy.

I see them making a run toward local strip club.

bobopenguin
04-08-2015, 10:53 PM
They should, this stupid minutes restriction is killing the Rockets, without him, it was a layup drill in the paint, also they need to take JET out when playing scoring guard like Parker, I'll reather see a Nick Johnson than old leg JET.

yeah, what's up with this minutes restriction? lol. The dude is clear to play.

ABfor3
04-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Really missing Beverley's defensive presence..there were times during this game we could have used his intensity to create a spark.. It's the little things Bev did that made a difference.
Also D Mo will be missed too, that post game is lethal

AkronAngel
04-08-2015, 11:02 PM
I see them making a run toward local strip club.

Good thing Harden has money.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpjuHOfIMAAfk2w.jpg:medium

RightTwoCensor
04-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Well your justment sux

+4 +4 +4
+4 +4 +4
+4 +4 +4

16-11 70%
16-11 70%
16-11 70%

I'm not looking at boxscore stats. Dwight wasn't brought here for pretty statistics. He was brought here to block shots and control the paint, and he's doing a piss poor job at it. If he isn't do that then he's not worth the money we owe him.

The magic number tonight is 0, and that's the number of blocks he had tonight. Another number to look at is 3, and that's the number of turnovers he had today. He's costing us possessions and he's not making them up on defense.

If he really wants to take a step back then stop posting up and start blocking shots. We need DPOY Dwight more than ever with Motiejunas out. If he's not giving us that then we're not doing shit in the playoffs.

el_locoteee
04-09-2015, 12:47 AM
I'm not looking at boxscore stats. Dwight wasn't brought here for pretty statistics. He was brought here to block shots and control the paint, and he's doing a piss poor job at it. If he isn't do that then he's not worth the money we owe him.

The magic number tonight is 0, and that's the number of blocks he had tonight. Another number to look at is 3, and that's the number of turnovers he had today. He's costing us possessions and he's not making them up on defense.

If he really wants to take a step back then stop posting up and start blocking shots. We need DPOY Dwight more than ever with Motiejunas out. If he's not giving us that then we're not doing shit in the playoffs.

This is the number that matters
Scoring more points that you opposition.

+4 AKA his team score more points that the other team with him on the floor.

No wonder why your rep is so bad.

ninephive
04-09-2015, 01:00 AM
How many times is TP & co going to have to outplay these "elite" guards on the big stage for him to be considered a top PG? It's the same story year after year after year. How many times will TP have to knock out CP3 or Westbrook or Lilliard or Curry?

ronnymac
04-09-2015, 01:10 AM
7 game series no one is beating the Spurs with or without HCA.

ronnymac
04-09-2015, 01:11 AM
How many times is TP & co going to have to outplay these "elite" guards on the big stage for him to be considered a top PG? It's the same story year after year after year. How many times will TP have to knock out CP3 or Westbrook or Lilliard or Curry?
Feasting on a 36 year old Terry and a 37 Pirgoni is not exactly beating elite guards.

Milbuck
04-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Westbrook, CP3, and Curry are better than Parker and it's not even close. Entirely different class of point guards.

navy
04-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Tony Parker plays a team that can win playoff games with him on the bench. :no:

RightTwoCensor
04-09-2015, 01:24 AM
This is the number that matters
Scoring more points that you opposition.

+4 AKA his team score more points that the other team with him on the floor.

No wonder why your rep is so bad.
Positive player plus/minus numbers don't matter if you're losing. Dwight was our best player on the floor in the 2014 playoffs yet we lost. His best game of the postseason ended in a loss. If James Harden doesn't have a good point differential because Howard is taking up possessions then we are always gonna lose.

el_locoteee
04-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Positive player plus/minus numbers don't matter if you're losing. Dwight was our best player on the floor in the 2014 playoffs yet we lost. His best game of the postseason ended in a loss. If James Harden doesn't have a good point differential because Howard is taking up possessions then we are always gonna lose.

:facepalm And nobody blame Dwight for the lost to portland.

Artillery
04-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Tony Parker plays a team that can win playoff games with him on the bench. :no:

ninephive's a dumbass player fan. Only thing I don't understand is why he stans Tony Parker of all players. If you're gonna be a player fan, at least pick someone good.

NZStreetBaller
04-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Lmao to anyone who wrote off the spurs This year. Theyre too old theyre done lol.

Pop knows his players knows his team and knows What part of the season to go hard. What games he needs to make a statement. And when is a good time to take it easy.

standings hardly means crap to him lol.

dubeta
04-09-2015, 03:45 AM
Lmao to anyone who wrote off the spurs This year. Theyre too old theyre done lol.

Pop knows his players knows his team and knows What part of the season to go hard. What games he needs to make a statement. And when is a good time to take it easy.

standings hardly means crap to him lol.

PM me, boy

Spurs m8
04-09-2015, 03:50 AM
It was hilarious watching all the posters saying they're done weeks ago.

Separated the rookie posters from the pros tbh

Spurs m8
dp

KungFuJoe
ninephive's a dumbass player fan. Only thing I don't understand is why he stans Tony Parker of all players. If you're gonna be a player fan, at least pick someone good.

You're a retard. You're basically saying TP isn't even good (which only a retard would say) and that you shouldn't be a fan of a player who isn't good (which is all sorts of pathetic that I can't even begin to describe).

Artillery
04-09-2015, 05:23 AM
You're a retard. You're basically saying TP isn't even good (which only a retard would say) and that you shouldn't be a fan of a player who isn't good (which is all sorts of pathetic that I can't even begin to describe).

:oldlol: Lin player fan calling other people retards. Explains your shitty takes(like Duncan not being a top 25 player or Parsons being better than Leonard)

Anyway, about ninephive...Unless he's French, I don't see why anyone would stan a player who's just another cog in a team full of great players. The current Spurs are one of the most team centric units in NBA hustory. Attributing all of their success to Parker, one of the lesser players in the system, is idiotic.

Spurs m8
04-09-2015, 05:35 AM
LOL did someone say Parsons is better than Leonard?

Good lord

Artillery
04-09-2015, 06:05 AM

Good lord

In KungfuJoe's own words:

All you gotta do is use your own eyes to realize parsons is the better, more complete, player.

Here's another gem from him:

Duncan is a great player, no doubt. But he wouldn't even crack my top 25

Spurs m8
04-09-2015, 06:20 AM
hahaha i gotta look out for this dudes posts.

What a blast

ninephive
04-09-2015, 08:34 AM
:oldlol: Lin player fan calling other people retards. Explains your shitty takes(like Duncan not being a top 25 player or Parsons being better than Leonard)

Anyway, about ninephive...Unless he's French, I don't see why anyone would stan a player who's just another cog in a team full of great players. The current Spurs are one of the most team centric units in NBA hustory. Attributing all of their success to Parker, one of the lesser players in the system, is idiotic.
See, that's the difference. Never did I attribute all of the Spurs success to Tony. In my post, I said TP and co (which stands for company). Last year Parker was our only All-Star, our only All-NBA player, and our leading scorer and assist man throughout the regular season and the playoffs and we won another championship. He even outscored the FMVP in the Finals. Kawhi had the better series and fully deserved his FMVP, but Tony was the best player throughout the season and playoffs, as he has been for the past several years. That's not a "cog." Pop and Duncan said it's been his team, most of the media recognizes it, but here you are trying to call him a cog because the Spurs won a game where he missed half of it. News flash bro...the Spurs have won games without their 5 best players at all. The problem with your "assessment" (if it could even be called that) is that you think Tony is completely replaceable. Anyone could have scored 34 points in an elimination Game 7 last year right? Yah, I'm sure. Your takes are just so over the top to prop up Duncan...yah, Parker is one of the "lesser players in the system." Hopefully that will help you prop up Duncan even more (which he doesn't need). Here's the problem...Parker just outplayed James Harden. He did it to Westbrook a few weeks ago. These are MVP candidates and a "lesser cog" is the only one on the court outplaying these guys. How is that possible?

bob bob
04-09-2015, 10:38 AM
See, that's the difference. Never did I attribute all of the Spurs success to Tony. In my post, I said TP and co (which stands for company). Last year Parker was our only All-Star, our only All-NBA player, and our leading scorer and assist man throughout the regular season and the playoffs and we won another championship. He even outscored the FMVP in the Finals. Kawhi had the better series and fully deserved his FMVP, but Tony was the best player throughout the season and playoffs, as he has been for the past several years. That's not a "cog." Pop and Duncan said it's been his team, most of the media recognizes it, but here you are trying to call him a cog because the Spurs won a game where he missed half of it. News flash bro...the Spurs have won games without their 5 best players at all. The problem with your "assessment" (if it could even be called that) is that you think Tony is completely replaceable. Anyone could have scored 34 points in an elimination Game 7 last year right? Yah, I'm sure. Your takes are just so over the top to prop up Duncan...yah, Parker is one of the "lesser players in the system." Hopefully that will help you prop up Duncan even more (which he doesn't need). Here's the problem...Parker just outplayed James Harden. He did it to Westbrook a few weeks ago. These are MVP candidates and a "lesser cog" is the only one on the court outplaying these guys. How is that possible?

:bowdown:

bobopenguin
04-09-2015, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhi m8

Good lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
All you gotta do is use your own eyes to realize parsons is the better, more complete, player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
Duncan is a great player, no doubt. But he wouldn't even crack my top 25

damn Joe, I like u and kidbasketball, cos we all support Lin. but damn, bruh, u were smoking weed!:biggums:

KungFuJoe
04-09-2015, 12:01 PM
You're quoting posts from two and three years ago. Way to dig up the past.

Back then, Leonard vs Parsons was a pretty even debate. Now? Leonard no contest. I can admit when I'm wrong.

As for Duncan. Again. I said that three years ago and I made a follow up post right after saying that I wasn't serious about top 25. I probably had him top 15. Still low, I know, but the Spurs weren't doing much then (hadn't won a chip since 2007 or so) and Duncan was putting up just decent stats. I've never been a Duncan fan (hated the Spurs back during the Laker/Spurs rivalry days) so I admit there's a bit of bias.

Today? I got Duncan top 10. I still think he's behind the top tier of guys like Bird, MJ, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, etc but there's no denying his longevity and the way he raises his game in the playoffs.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-09-2015, 12:11 PM
You're quoting posts from two and three years ago. Way to dig up the past.

Back then, Leonard vs Parsons was a pretty even debate. Now? Leonard no contest. I can admit when I'm wrong.

As for Duncan. Again. I said that three years ago and I made a follow up post right after saying that I wasn't serious about top 25. I probably had him top 15. Still low, I know, but the Spurs weren't doing much then (hadn't won a chip since 2007 or so) and Duncan was putting up just decent stats. I've never been a Duncan fan (hated the Spurs back during the Laker/Spurs rivalry days) so I admit there's a bit of bias.

Today? I got Duncan top 10. I still think he's behind the top tier of guys like Bird, MJ, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, etc but there's no denying his longevity and the way he raises his game in the playoffs.

Three years ago Duncan still had 4 titles, 3 FMVP's and 2 MVP's.

:biggums: