PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs are a time machine.

ronnymac
04-09-2015, 12:51 AM
After watching the Spurs dismantel my Rockets after quarter time all I can say no other paces themselves for money time of the year like the Spurs. No one is beating these guys over a 7 game series. Don't even bother. They have smashed Memphis, Golden States, Atlanta and us tonight in the last few games.

DonDadda59
04-09-2015, 12:57 AM
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/157/765/157765674_640.jpg

"They're not a time machine.... They're a carousel."

*Cue dramatic music*

asd
04-09-2015, 01:18 AM

*Cue dramatic music*

Well done, sir.

:applause:

Rob123
04-09-2015, 01:42 AM
The blue print is there for everyone to see and follow. Organizational culture comes first above all else. No prima donnas, no tolerance for anything other than winning. They're a machine.

Some people prefer individual greatness and that's totally understandable. But if you want to contend year after year in the modern NBA at a high level you need to mimic the selflessness and unity of purpose of the spurs.

FKAri
04-09-2015, 02:36 AM

*Cue dramatic music*

:applause:

JebronLames
04-09-2015, 02:38 AM
LeBron vs Spurs plzzz

LakersForlife
04-09-2015, 02:40 AM
spurs are OP now they look like the best team in the NBA

theaussieguy
04-09-2015, 04:51 AM
The blue print is there for everyone to see and follow. Organizational culture comes first above all else. No prima donnas, no tolerance for anything other than winning. They're a machine.

Some people prefer individual greatness and that's totally understandable. But if you want to contend year after year in the modern NBA at a high level you need to mimic the selflessness and unity of purpose of the spurs.
absoutely agree, the whole superstar era has infected the seed of basketball, from a social level among fans, all the way up until an organizational level. Its probably the result of Jordan but it honestly plagues the NBA like a disease.

Common sense is often thrown out the window while GM's get rock hard at the prospect of obtaining a superstar player. Its why I think you can be the greatest player in the L, but if you have a bad attitude, are selfish and not willing to bend to the team goal, you are really just a detriment..cough..Westbrook...cough.

GSW, hawks and spurs are 3 of the best teams and 3 of the least selfish.

Rob123
04-09-2015, 09:01 PM
absoutely agree, the whole superstar era has infected the seed of basketball, from a social level among fans, all the way up until an organizational level. Its probably the result of Jordan but it honestly plagues the NBA like a disease.

Common sense is often thrown out the window while GM's get rock hard at the prospect of obtaining a superstar player. Its why I think you can be the greatest player in the L, but if you have a bad attitude, are selfish and not willing to bend to the team goal, you are really just a detriment..cough..Westbrook...cough.

GSW, hawks and spurs are 3 of the best teams and 3 of the least selfish.

If the Spurs don't kill the modern day super star I'll lose faith in humanity.

LoneyROY7
04-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Clippers gon get in that ass come play-off time. They gon pull that asshole open, step into that asshole, close the door behind 'em, and spray paint, "THE RIVERS FAMILY WAS HERE".

Maybe eat snickers and leave the wrapper behind too.

Tycriss
04-09-2015, 09:17 PM
From Feb 27-present spurs rank :
-1st in Offensive Efficiency (112.8)
-T-2nd in Defensive Efficiency (97.0)
-Record 19-3