PDA

View Full Version : The San Antonio Spurs have had a 20+ point lead in the past 6 straight games.

SsKSpurs21
04-09-2015, 10:59 AM
http://presskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/spurs.jpg

Spurs5Rings2014
04-09-2015, 11:01 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-43974-tim-duncan-spurs-white-walkers-lwaF.gif

Rose'sACL
04-09-2015, 11:08 AM
I hate that Timmy and manu are friends with parker. Parker is a scumbag and the only guy I hate on spurs.

All Net
04-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Cavs are the only team who has beaten themwhen they were in top form lately.

theaussieguy
04-09-2015, 11:13 AM
I hate that Timmy and manu are friends with parker. Parker is a scumbag and the only guy I hate on spurs.

why, cos he ****ed that ex nba players wife? I agree that is scummy as hell, but is there anything else hes done?

ISHGoat
04-09-2015, 11:25 AM
why, cos he ****ed that ex nba players wife? I agree that is scummy as hell, but is there anything else hes done?

Cheat on such a fine ass honey like eva longoria?

http://happenings.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/Eva-Longoria-9.jpg

ArbitraryWater
04-09-2015, 11:33 AM

I think the only L they could sustain this year would be the next game @ Houston.

That would leave them with a closeout of this season of 21-4 in their last 25 games.

One of those 4 L's is a fluke loss @ Knicks in OT, a loss to the Cavs in OT, a loss to the Mavericks and perhaps one to the Rockets.

22-3 if they didn't waste that NY game, and blowing everyone else completely off the floor. Top team or not.

Strong contrast to this:

http://i.gyazo.com/fe1f1695ac350d4bf6441de9b8b55155.png

A streak where they legitemately could have lost 13 straight, mostly all close games against top teams, however (one double digit L in 3OT).

Spurs5Rings2014
04-09-2015, 11:39 AM

To be fair, that was one of the craziest games this season. Kyrie with 57.

:eek:

theaussieguy
04-09-2015, 11:48 AM

lol, shes an example of a hollywood actor whom I wouldn't look twice at in real life. In her prime she was sexy but these days a 6/10 would be overating her.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090609/bonus//1/eva_longoria_09.jpg

Id cheat on her too, bish needs to lift

Detroit
04-09-2015, 12:15 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-43974-tim-duncan-spurs-white-walkers-lwaF.gif

Sick.

VengefulAngel
04-09-2015, 12:27 PM
lol, shes an example of a hollywood actor whom I wouldn't look twice at in real life. In her prime she was sexy but these days a 6/10 would be overating her.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090609/bonus//1/eva_longoria_09.jpg

Id cheat on her too, bish needs to lift

Shit his body fat % looks high in that pic.

kamil
04-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Shit his body fat % looks high in that pic.

Nice to know what you're paying attention to in that pic.

Cold soul
04-09-2015, 12:42 PM

That pic was long time ago when she was in her prime not so much now she's old.

bigkingsfan
04-09-2015, 01:00 PM
You phuking kids and photoshop.

KG215
04-09-2015, 02:09 PM
And that took a pretty big chokejob down the stretch at the FT line from the Spurs. Not to mention Kyrie Irving dropping 57 and having all his shooting sliders maxed out at 100, and even then the Cavs needed OT to get the win.

The Mavs beat 'em in Dallas not too long ago, also.

AkronAngel
04-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Going to kill Harden or CP3.

All Net
04-09-2015, 02:23 PM
And that took a pretty big chokejob down the stretch at the FT line from the Spurs. Not to mention Kyrie Irving dropping 57 and having all his shooting sliders maxed out at 100, and even then the Cavs needed OT to get the win.

The Mavs beat 'em in Dallas not too long ago, also.
Yes cavs needed a big night from Kyrie but Spurs shot lights out. They played flawless basketball so lets not act like it wasn't just kyrie who played super human basketball

KG215
04-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Yes cavs needed a big night from Kyrie but Spurs shot lights out. They played flawless basketball so lets not act like it wasn't just kyrie who played super human basketball
Right, I'm not saying the Cavs got lucky. That was probably the best game of the entire regular season and both teams played at a very high level. But the Spurs, just like in game 6 of the 2013 Finals, just needed to make one of the FTs they missed down the stretch and they would've won.

T_L_P
04-09-2015, 02:39 PM

Consistently coming up short in the postseason is one

Being a shitty leader is another.

All Net
04-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Right, I'm not saying the Cavs got lucky. That was probably the best game of the entire regular season and both teams played at a very high level. But the Spurs, just like in game 6 of the 2013 Finals, just needed to make one of the FTs they missed down the stretch and they would've won.

Indeed, not sure what it is with them and missing free-throws at end of games. Normally they are so calm and collected.

LoneyROY7
04-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Consistently coming up short in the postseason is one

Being a shitty leader is another.

Stay slamming other Spurs to prop up Duncan. :oldlol:

Heavincent
04-09-2015, 02:59 PM

Almost Lebron stan esque.

ArbitraryWater
04-09-2015, 03:03 PM

Reminds me of Kobe fans with Gasol/Bynum/Odom/Howard/Lin/Shaq, but more true.

imdaman99
04-09-2015, 03:05 PM

I'd like to see you turn down 10 women a day that look better than her. That's what Parker went through everyday :confusedshrug:

T_L_P
04-09-2015, 03:05 PM

Spur*

Kawhi is a top 10 player in the league. Splitter is our best m2m defender at the big position, Manu is among the highest impact guards ever, Green is All-Defensive worthy, Joseph has been my favorite player this season. My fcking avatar is Tiago Splitter because I value the guy's impact so much.

So since we've got that out of the way, care to counter anything I've said? That Parker doesn't continually fail in the postseason with his .518 TS%, overall negative +/- Ratings, abysmal defense, and selfishness (only Spur who can stop the beautiful passing offense)?

Or that when he was asked to co-lead the team (09-11), he was opening up clubs, making rap videos, getting out of shape (see how gassed he gets whenever the team makes a deep Playoff run) and saying his team were no longer contenders?

In before you call him 'the head of the snake' or rationalise his play with Regular Season PPG totals. :facepalm

imdaman99
04-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Reminds me of Lebron fans with Wade/Bosh/Kyrie/Love, but more true.

Alamо
04-09-2015, 04:53 PM

Spurs shoot lights out every game. Kyrie scored 57 points one time

All Net
04-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Spurs shoot lights out every game. Kyrie scored 57 points one time

If you defend them well enough they don't every game. Maybe Kyrie plays like that because he's a match-up problem for them. Who knows.

Alamо
04-09-2015, 05:07 PM
If you defend them well enough they don't every game. Maybe Kyrie plays like that because he's a match-up problem for them. Who knows.

Not every game. But they shoot lights out far more often than Kyrie drops 50+

And I didn't really see much of a matchup problem. Kyrie was just on fire. Most of the shots he hit with defenders right in his face. I don't see him being able to do that in a 7 game series, especially when 4 of the 7 would be in San Antonio.

Rob123
04-09-2015, 05:44 PM

There's no doubt small quick guards present a match up problem for the Spurs. But that's putting all of your eggs into one basket. The Spurs always shoot lights out because they have so many options.

Spurs m8
04-09-2015, 06:20 PM

Nah we weren't in the top form yet, the top form came after the Dallas loss.

And even in not top form, as discussed, it took the individual performance of the season froim Kyrie to even get overtime.

Spurs would maul the Cavs at the moment and Timmy would thank LeBron again for playing