PDA

View Full Version : Battle for 8th Seed: Who Makes it?

oarabbus
04-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Pelicans and OKC have the exact same record.

Pelicans remaining schedule:

vs. Phoenix
@ Houston
@ Minnesota
vs. San Antonio

OKC remaining schedule:

vs. Sacramento
@ Indiana
vs. Portland
@ Minnesota

Not looking good for NO, barring an upset with Sac/Indy/Min over OKC.

imdaman99
04-09-2015, 03:09 PM
OKC keeps losing. I don't remember the last game they won, I think it was in Phoenix like more than a week back :lol

Whoever gets the 8th, has a great shot at getting swept by the stinkin Warriors. And to think, I was looking forward to OKC upsetting them. Injuries are a btch but they are a part of the game. Warriors went through it with Bogut in the playoffs of years past.

keep-itreal
04-09-2015, 03:10 PM
whoever wins gets swept :roll:

Duderonomy
04-09-2015, 03:29 PM
I'd prefer the Pelicans. Davis needs to taste the postseason to get to a higher level. And they do have some size to mismatch GS.
In the East I think the Pacers and Nets. But the Heat have a good chance to sneak in there.

Chadwin
04-09-2015, 03:35 PM
They should have shut Westbrook down long ago.

Mawly-G
04-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Hoping that the Pelicans make it in. Really want Anthony Davis to get some playoff experience under his belt, regardless if they get swept or not. It'll be nice to see him make it in.

oarabbus
04-09-2015, 03:47 PM
OKC keeps losing. I don't remember the last game they won, I think it was in Phoenix like more than a week back :lol

Whoever gets the 8th, has a great shot at getting swept by the stinkin Warriors. And to think, I was looking forward to OKC upsetting them. Injuries are a btch but they are a part of the game. Warriors went through it with Bogut in the playoffs of years past.

umad because... why u mad?