PDA

View Full Version : Harden and Steph (MVP front Runners) haven't done sh1t in the post season

retaxis
04-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Harden never made it out of the first round as first option

Steph never beat any playoff teams besides Nuggets (who has just lost Melo season before) and had no business being in the playoffs.

First time in a long time an MVP winner has done nothing of worth in the post season!

Im so nba'd out
04-10-2015, 12:18 PM

Steph never beat any playoff teams besides Nuggets (who has just lost Melo season before) and had no business being in the playoffs.

First time in a long time an MVP winner has done nothing of worth in the post season!
Derrick Rose...Steve Nash when he won his..those 2 came to mind with no effort and harden went to the finals op hold this L

Haymaker
04-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Both are still young. Anyway, I would give Bron the MVP. Compare Cavs vs last season.

QuebecBaller
04-10-2015, 12:19 PM
The MVP is for the regular season, not the playoff

retaxis
04-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Derrick Rose...Steve Nash when he won his..those 2 came to mind with no effort and harden went to the finals op hold this L
Did u read? :rolleyes:

gts
04-10-2015, 12:32 PM

This...

Prime_Shaq
04-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Thus the regular season MVP

retaxis
04-10-2015, 12:35 PM
All MVPs do damage in the post season but these two have never done sh1t. Its almost as bad as when KD won it and had to have Reggie Jackson bail him out otherwise he was gonna be out in the first round with his MVP trophy lol.

I bet Harden/Curry whoever wins it won't be able to beat the better teams like the spurs/clippers/dallas/memphis when they play each other. Neither of their teams have that championship DNA or experience.

retaxis
04-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Its for top seed playoff teams who are expected to contend but they are a bunch of fakers. At least with Lebron you know your gonna see him go deep in the playoffs but with these kids they might not even make it out of the first round. Gonna be this generations mcgrady

Random_Guy
04-10-2015, 12:41 PM
they never did shit but they never won mvp either. if either wins it then underperforms, then would be the time to bash them, not when they havent even got the award yet. and as stated, mvp is for the regular season op

k0kakw0rld
04-10-2015, 12:43 PM

They were third in 2013 and Warriors 6th place in the Western Conference.

Im so nba'd out
04-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Did u read? :rolleyes:
did you read the 2 players i named? :facepalm

retaxis
04-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Yes and your wrong on both accounts:applause: :applause: :hammerhead:

sd3035
04-10-2015, 12:58 PM
The MVP is a post season award

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/durr.gif

retaxis
04-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Another retard reads the title but doesn't know how to read the paragraph below. Must be one of those retards who reads the title of the newspaper but never the story because its too many big words:lol :lol "special" kids night we have tonight and they are out striking their favourite poses:oldlol:

KembaWalker
04-10-2015, 01:23 PM
If one of them win MVP it's for THIS season, not last season's playoffs, not the season before that, now IF they under perform in the playoffs this season we can question that

Ironic you're talking about retards when you seem to be the most special one in this thread

AkronAngel
04-10-2015, 01:27 PM
The MVP is a post season award

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/durr.gif

:lol

MJistheGOAT
04-10-2015, 05:47 PM
REGULAR SEASON

/thread

RoseCity07
04-10-2015, 05:49 PM
The gap between Curry and Harden is so large that Rockets fans can't even deny it with all their delusions. Curry's impact on the Warriors is far greater than Hardens.

Look at win percentages.

imdaman99
04-10-2015, 05:49 PM
I'm with you OP, I couldn't care less about the MVP award. It's a popularity contest. If the MVP stinks it up in the playoffs, does he have to give his trophy back? No? Than why should I care so much about an individual award? Unless I am a stan that lives through them.

MJistheGOAT
04-10-2015, 06:02 PM
It

All Net
04-10-2015, 06:18 PM
keeping an eye on OP as we get closer to the playoffs. Looks like he could be an annoying troll.

MVP has nothing to do with post season success. Just like all the othe awards.

Derka
04-10-2015, 08:13 PM
18,000,000th time a seethingly angry dork has made this thread though.

kennethgriffin
04-10-2015, 08:17 PM
Everyone in this thread who doesnt understand what OP is getting at needs to understand something

We dont want another derrick rose

I.e. a 2nd m.v.p that isnt a proven player and would miss the hall of fame if they started getting injured

Derka
04-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Everyone in this thread who doesnt understand what OP is getting at needs to understand something

We dont want another derrick rose

I.e. a 2nd m.v.p that isnt a proven player and would miss the hall of fame if they started getting injured

None of that shit matters. Future Hall of Fame potential is irrelevant. The MVP goes to a guy for his performance during one single season and nothing else.

If he quits basketball after winning it and takes up a career as a shoe salesman, he's STILL that year's MVP for all time.

warriorfan
04-10-2015, 08:50 PM

MVP has never had anything to with the post season. You are stupid.

Dave3
04-10-2015, 09:02 PM
He's clearly trolling. He added KD to that list. So KD who had been to the finals and Western conference finals twice had done nothing of note in the playoffs...

Time to let this thread fade away.

upside24
04-10-2015, 09:15 PM
MVP is a regular season award.

Prime_Shaq
04-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Another retard reads the title but doesn't know how to read the paragraph below. Must be one of those retards who reads the title of the newspaper but never the story because its too many big words:lol :lol "special" kids night we have tonight and they are out striking their favourite poses:oldlol:
Explains why you're out eh

dreamwarrior
04-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Steph has only played 23mpg this season. He is going to be super fresh for the playoffs