PDA

View Full Version : This is how big LaMarcus Aldridge has been for the Trail Blazers

RoseCity07
04-10-2015, 05:41 PM
How does a guy that has missed 8 games lead the NBA in field goals made? He also has the most made field goals from 2pt range.

.686 win percentage w/ LaMarcus Aldridge Aldridge playing (missed 8 games)

.333 win percentage without him playing

.688 win percentage w/ James Harden

.000 win percentage w/o James Harden (Missed 1 game)

.831 win percentage w/ Curry (2 missed games)

.000 win percentage w/o Curry

As far as I'm concerned the MVP race is over. Curry wins hands down.

Howver, LaMarcus Aldridge was every bit as important as James Harden. Harden was missing Dwight and the Blazers lost Robin Lopez for a month with broken hand. Then we lost Wesley Matthews.

Aldridge has carried this team on his back. We wouldn't even make the playoffs without him. He has to be 2nd or 3rd in MVP voting. I don't think Aldridge should win over Curry but there isn't much difference between him and Harden. Not to mention we owned the Rockets when we played. Their one win was when we were missing Lopez, Aldridge, and I think another starter.

Im so nba'd out
04-10-2015, 05:43 PM
http://s7.postimg.org/8jlceeoej/fyoubch.png

T_L_P
04-10-2015, 05:52 PM
He's barely your team's best player (in fact, he's not).

Is there anyone more overrated than Aldridge, who is an inefficient scorer, an ineffective defense player, and a guy who needs a very specific C next to him in order to "dominate" (hustler-defender who will box out so he can grab his Rebounds, and will ultimately rotate around LMA's inside positioning)?

Also, the Cavs are 2-8 without LeBron (.200 win%), and he obviously shits on LMA as a player (like, in almost every way imaginable).

RoseCity07
04-10-2015, 05:57 PM

Is there anyone more overrated than Aldridge, who is an inefficient scorer, an ineffective defense player, and a guy who needs a very specific C next to him in order to "dominate" (hustler-defender who will box out so he can grab his Rebounds, and will ultimately rotate around LMA's inside positioning)?

Also, the Cavs are 2-8 without LeBron (.200 win%), and he obviously shits on LMA as a player (like, in almost every way imaginable).

Who do you think is our best player?:oldlol:

It's not Damian Lillard. Not even close. Aldridge gets us all the open 3's. He carried us on his back to two road victories in Houston to open the playoffs. We're talking about a guy that would have had 50/20 in game 1 had he not fouled out in overtime. Aldridge is consistent. He doesn't shoot 1-9 from 3 like Lillard does every other game. He is clearly our best player.

navy
04-10-2015, 05:58 PM
I agree. LMA has been criminally underrated. This is a dude that is out here winning games in the Western conference. And let's be real compared to what the other contenders are working with he has a damn good case.

And lol at anyone being better than LMA on the blazers

Milbuck
04-10-2015, 06:00 PM

lol

Im so nba'd out
04-10-2015, 06:03 PM
lol
http://s14.postimg.org/izhz340y9/image.png
http://s30.postimg.org/j9qgoi199/ecdz.png

MJistheGOAT
04-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Underrated as **ck and the clear cut best player in Blazers.

Elite offense, he lacks D though.

I have him 6th in MVP race.