Everything still in tact...

WCSF's gonna be a beauty.

Warriors v.s. Clippers
Spurs v.s. Rockets (Or Grizz)

You listed Rockets twice.

1987_Lakers
04-10-2015, 10:51 PM
I'd rather see Spurs vs Grizzlies.

We all know Houston isn't going anywhere.

ArbitraryWater
04-10-2015, 10:52 PM
I'd rather see Spurs vs Grizzlies.

We all know Houston isn't going anywhere.

I give Houston a better chance than Grizzlies, tbh.

Not just matchup wise, but Memphis seems to be dead in the water for a few weeks now.

Heavincent
04-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Wow, the Spurs moved up fast. They were 7 not too long ago.

Houston plummeted all the way down to the 6 seed :wtf: West is crazy.

qrich
04-10-2015, 10:53 PM
We'll climb to #3.

ArbitraryWater
04-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Wow, the Spurs moved up fast. They were 7 not too long ago.

Houston plummeted all the way down to the 6 seed :wtf: West is crazy.

It is damn... Houston just 2nd now 7th lmaooo this Division shit (POR) throwing everything a bit outta control.

1987_Lakers
04-10-2015, 10:56 PM
I give Houston a better chance than Grizzlies, tbh.

Not just matchup wise, but Memphis seems to be dead in the water for a few weeks now.

Wait until Tony Allen comes back. Memphis is still an elite defensive team with the best frontline in the NBA. They can give anyone problems.

Young X
04-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Clippers need to beat Memphis tommorow. After that, they have 2 very winnable games against Denver and Phoenix. If they go 3-0 and Houston loses another game they'll have the 2nd seed. Great chance of getting to the conference finals if this happens because they would avoid GSW or SAS in the 1st 2 rounds.

LoneyROY7
04-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Love for the Clips to grab the 2 or 3 seed. Huge game tomorrow against Memphis.

ArbitraryWater
04-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Clippers need to beat Memphis tommorow. After that, they have 2 very winnable games against Denver and Phoenix. If they go 3-0 and Houston loses another game they'll have the 2nd seed. Great chance of getting to the conference finals if this happens because they would avoid GSW or SAS in the 1st 2 rounds.

Wait, why would SA not be the 3rd seed then? MEM would be below them, no?

gts
04-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Memphis won

1, GSW
2, Grizzlies
3, Spurs
4, Blazers
5, Clippers
6, Rockets
7, Mavs

Pelicans and OKC tied for 8th, Pelicans with the tie breaker

Young X
04-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Wait, why would SA not be the 3rd seed then? MEM would be below them, no?Wouldn't Memphis be a guaranteed top 4 seed by winning their division? That only leaves one more spot and If LAC and SAS both win their remaining games they would have the same record with LAC having the tiebreaker.

LoneyROY7
04-10-2015, 11:43 PM
Wouldn't Memphis be a guaranteed top 4 seed by winning their division? That only leaves one more spot and If LAC and SAS both win their remaining games they would have the same record with LAC having the tiebreaker.

Memphis, SA, and Houston are all in the same division. If both SA and LAC win out, I believe the Spurs would get the 2 seed and we would get the 3.

Young X
04-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Memphis, SA, and Houston are all in the same division. If both SA and LAC win out, I believe the Spurs would get the 2 seed and we would get the 3.:banghead: You're right. This sh!t is too confusing.

So the Clips need to go 3-0 with SAS and HOU losing a game to get the 2nd seed right?

LoneyROY7
04-10-2015, 11:53 PM
:banghead: You're right. This sh!t is too confusing.

So the Clips need to go 3-0 with SAS or HOU going 1-1 to get the 2nd seed right?

Yup, except we don't need to worry about Houston anymore after tonight's loss. If we win out and the Spurs lose one then we'll get the 2 seed.

MJistheGOAT
04-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Yup, except we don't need to worry about Houston anymore after tonight's loss. If we win out and the Spurs lose one then we'll get the 2 seed.

If Clips and SAS win out what happens???

gts
04-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Memphis, SA, and Houston are all in the same division. If both SA and LAC win out, I believe the Spurs would get the 2 seed and we would get the 3.

tie breakers would/could come into play... season series then, conference records

qrich
04-11-2015, 12:08 AM
tie breakers would/could come into play... season series then, conference records

Division winner gets precedent over season series IIRC

kenny817
04-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Division winner gets precedent over season series IIRC

Yep...Bulls undefeated against Toronto this season but Toronto won their division so they'll be a higher seed when if they have the same record

NZStreetBaller
04-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Spurs would murder the grizzles it.wouldnt even be close. Remember when they met in the wcfinals that time. I remember the game when the spurs caused tones of turnover at the start of the game and pop took the entire starting line up out of the game and said u dont want to play fine.

Then the spurs swept they ass lol.

All Net
04-11-2015, 04:23 AM
I want that Warriors vs Spurs....so please stay as it is.

Duderonomy
04-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Don't sleep on the Spurs
http://www.home-decorating-co.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/northwest/full-size/northwest-san-antonio-spurs-bedding.jpg

ArbitraryWater
04-11-2015, 11:54 AM
If Memphis rest Conley and lose the last 3 (tough games anyway, @ Clippers, @ Warriors, vs Indiana) they will likely get a 3-6 first round against either Clippers or Spurs.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Don't sleep on the Spurs
http://www.home-decorating-co.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/northwest/full-size/northwest-san-antonio-spurs-bedding.jpg

GOAT bed spread.

:bowdown:

inclinerator
04-11-2015, 02:01 PM
new orleans is 8th atm

ArbitraryWater
04-11-2015, 10:08 PM
If Memphis rest Conley and lose the last 3 (tough games anyway, @ Clippers, @ Warriors, vs Indiana) they will likely get a 3-6 first round against either Clippers or Spurs.

Look's like I'll be right, Conley not playing against Clippers..

ArbitraryWater
04-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Biggest threats (most exciting/best series') for West playoff teams:

Warriors: Spurs, Clippers, Grizzlies
Spurs: Warriors, Clippers, Rockets
Clippers: Warriors, Spurs, Grizzlies

Tbh, I don't give any other team a chance to make the Finals, Rockets COULD be up there if they had Montejunas/Beverly. And I didn't mention any further teams since I can't imagine those 3 losing to any other team.

I'm still a bit split about the Grizzlies, as you can see I give them a slight chance against the Clippers and Warriors, but Underdogs IMO.

Healthy OKC would easily make this a GOAT trio with Warriors/Spurs (2016).

I would love a GSW/Spurs WCF, but I also wouldn't mind Clips in that spot.

ArbitraryWater
04-12-2015, 12:15 PM
BTW, this shit is unpredictable... Grizzlies will probably rest Conley, Spurs 2nd, Clippers 3rd.

DMAVS41
04-12-2015, 12:20 PM
BTW, this shit is unpredictable... Grizzlies will probably rest Conley, Spurs 2nd, Clippers 3rd.

Will be nice to see one more Spurs/Mavs series. Hopefully it's as good as it was last year (best playoff series last year probably)...

ArbitraryWater
04-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Will be nice to see one more Spurs/Mavs series. Hopefully it's as good as it was last year (best playoff series last year probably)...

Yeah man.... every single game except game 7 could have gone either way, pretty sure they all went down to the wire, last 2 minutes. You also feel like last year's team is alot better than this years? Record wise they're damn similar, but 2014 Mavs felt like they hung alot better with other top teams, and no Rondo/Parsons, but a Dirk at the back end of his prime, better constructed team, guys like VC with good production. I liked it alot more. Felt like we could contend for the TITLE, tbh.

DMAVS41
04-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Yeah man.... every single game except game 7 could have gone either way, pretty sure they all went down to the wire, last 2 minutes. You also feel like last year's team is alot better than this years? Record wise they're damn similar, but 2014 Mavs felt like they hung alot better with other top teams, and no Rondo/Parsons, but a Dirk at the back end of his prime, better constructed team, guys like VC with good production. I liked it alot more. Felt like we could contend for the TITLE, tbh.

I definitely feel like we were a better team last year, however, the ceiling on this current team, if healthy, is clearly much higher.

My expectations have been pretty low all year because I didn't think this team fit great together both pre and post Rondo trade.

But while the pieces don't fit together great imo, the pieces themselves are really good.

Amare and Aminu have been fantastic. Charlie V can change a game in 3 minutes off the bench. Barea/Devin are no pushovers.

Will it come together? Probably not, but at least there are the pieces there to make a great team sweat a bit.

While last year taking the Spurs to 7 did really push them, but I didn't feel like we could actually win a game 7 on the road. This year...I'd give us a legit chance to win a road game 7 against elite teams if we somehow got there.

Obviously playing the Rockets would be much easier and I actually think we'd win that series, but that can't happen now...and another Mavs vs Spurs series with Duncan/Dirk/Pop is pretty damn cool when you think about all the way back to 2001 and now it's 2015.

ArbitraryWater
04-15-2015, 03:08 PM
Last game day

http://i.gyazo.com/1754f2d742298604dba6d1ecd8c0d8cc.png

UK2K
04-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Houston wins tonight, were in a good spot.

LEFT4DEAD
04-15-2015, 05:30 PM
Why are the Blazers 4th seed, when they have a worse winning percentage than the Rockets and the Grizzlies. What am I missing here?

kenny817
04-15-2015, 05:37 PM
Why are the Blazers 4th seed, when they have a worse winning percentage than the Rockets and the Grizzlies. What am I missing here?

They won their division

LEFT4DEAD
04-15-2015, 05:40 PM
They won heir division so they are guaranteed a top 4 seed
Thats dumb. I thought its only decisive when two teams have the same record.
:cheers: