PDA

View Full Version : Video Evidence #999 of Police Brutality: vs. Virginia Beach Teenagers

RightToCensor
04-11-2015, 11:40 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6wDxeGqW5mcCsHI9

****ing disgraceful. To think this can happen to me or any teenager in the state is mind-boggling.

I'd like to know the procedure toward discovering the smell of marijuana. The cops did order the teens to exit the vehicle, but he also stated they were not under arrest, something's not adding up and I think both parties realized that in the middle of argument (which lead to the officer having to result to threats and tazing the male).

enayes
04-11-2015, 11:47 PM
that kid was an idiot, he starts whining that he's only 17 and keeps mentioning his mom, couldn't even tell what the officer was doing but it looked like a bad acting job by the "victim"

9erempiree
04-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Fake.

Godzuki
04-12-2015, 01:48 AM

****ing disgraceful. To think this can happen to me or any teenager in the state is mind-boggling.

I'd like to know the procedure toward discovering the smell of marijuana. The cops did order the teens to exit the vehicle, but he also stated they were not under arrest, something's not adding up and I think both parties realized that in the middle of argument (which lead to the officer having to result to threats and tazing the male).

its called probable cause. you really think the police have to just sit there waiting for this dudes mom to come, or take that dumb bitches word that she doesn't allow drugs in her car? :facepalm

it basically comes down to the probable cause of smelling weed from the car, them being uncooperative with simple instructions, and them forcing the passengers to comply.

in your world, how are cops supposed to handle the situation? :confusedshrug:

iamgine
04-12-2015, 03:29 AM

Police can search based on probable cause (smell of marijuana).

Police also can order you to exit your vehicle and you must comply.

Both can happen while you're not under arrest.

dunksby
04-12-2015, 04:37 AM
Dumbasses get caught and that dude looks like a prime example.

pauk
04-12-2015, 07:18 AM
How hard is to comply? Really? Get out? Just get the hell out... not so hard, nothing will happen to you... if you dont comply then they wont comply either.... its only your choice, police can be completely friendly, your best pals in the world, if you only do as they say after they ask you after at least 1000 times...

"Police Brutality" exists, but its ONLY YOU who 100% of the time put yourself in that situation.... by simply not complying...

HitandRun Reggie
04-12-2015, 08:53 AM
The cops did order the teens to exit the vehicle, but he also stated they were not under arrest, something's not adding up and I think both parties realized that in the middle of argument (which lead to the officer having to result to threats and tazing the male).

I'm pretty sure the cops can order you to exit the vehicle and you have to legally comply, whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not. Not sure what's not adding up with you.

At least now you know the mommy defense doesn't work. :lol

qrich
04-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Oh lord, that dude is such a spoiled ******.

"No one can touch me until mommy comes and hugs me."

MightyWhitey
04-12-2015, 12:36 PM

That cop deserves a hardy handshake :cheers: