PDA

View Full Version : I'm not gonna lie, LeBron has a solid case for mvp

dannysc305
04-12-2015, 03:14 AM
The way Cleveland went from lottery team to 2 seed because of LeBron as well as putting up solid numbers cannot be overlooked. I personally still think Steph's gonna get it, but I won't deny LeBron has his case. I might call him runner up.

AkronAngel
04-12-2015, 03:23 AM
Also they sucked this year when he was out even when they had Love and Kyrie.

LeBird
04-12-2015, 03:29 AM
Also Miami...finalists to not even gonna make the playoffs.

DirkLegend41
04-12-2015, 03:42 AM
LeBron has done nothing.

sportjames23
04-12-2015, 05:23 AM
Lebron has NO case over Curry, Harden or Westbrook.

Genaro
04-12-2015, 05:26 AM
When I thought they've given up, they come back with this one.
Lebron has no case, forget about it and focus on the playoffs. Maybe he gets a FMVP.

keep-itreal
04-12-2015, 05:27 AM
The way Cleveland went from lottery team to 2 seed because of LeBron as well as putting up solid numbers cannot be overlooked. I personally still think Steph's gonna get it, but I won't deny LeBron has his case. I might call him runner up.

no it was because of Mozgov and Iman Shumpbert JR Smith.

Lebron hasn't done shit except quit on his team when they sucked dick

pauk
04-12-2015, 05:34 AM
Not enough to make the voters overlook Curry's team record.... Curry will win it.

ImKobe
04-12-2015, 07:30 AM
not the best record in the East nor the league, much worse stats than Curry

yeah, solid case indeed.

Only 8 more wins than the Pelicans :kobe:

ILLsmak
04-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Not enough to make the voters overlook Curry's team record.... Curry will win it.

True, he literally has no case.

The thing is, you set a standard for yourself so you're not only playing against the field but your previous MVPs. You gotta do something new. Winning 50 games isn't gonna cut it.

Not vs what is gonna be an all time record of Curry's team. You can talk about stacked all you want, but when teams start getting above 65 wins, that's still amazing... because the Cavs are stacked, too. The Clips are stacked. 65 games is a lot even w/ tanking.

-Smak

HOoopCityJones
04-12-2015, 07:55 AM
I don't see how. The Team only got better after The Cavs made more moves.

Why do people act like he just came from his vacation and magically willed the Team to be better. They got a rim protector, a defender on the wing and a scorer.

Only players Ive seen single handedly winning games for their Teams this season are Harden and Westbrook. Regardless , the award as it stands today isn't about any of that. The best player putting up the best stats on either of the Top 3 seeded teams will always win.

Legends66NBA7
04-12-2015, 08:03 AM
LeBron will be in the running but he won't win it.

It's been Curry and Harden all year.

Beastmode88
04-12-2015, 08:24 AM

People need to stop saying this. Cavs arent even the same team from last season with the exception of a few players.

jzek
04-12-2015, 09:05 AM
What's wrong with having a co-MVP? :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
04-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Lebron has NO case over Curry, Harden or Westbrook.

When you mentioned Harden and Westbrook you lost it.

Curry has the best arguments, then the James'. Lol at Russ.

Kblaze8855
04-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Looking at his value to his previous team...sure. But that isnt really considered.

I bounce between dislike and begrudging respect for James Harden...but being real about it...you cant look at the team hes had much of the year then look at Lebrons....note that one is in the east and one is in the west...and not consider that the Rockets still have the better record while Harden has Lebronish numbers shooting percentage aside.

And I wouldnt even give him the MVP. Id give it to Steph.

I dont know how Lebron leaps them with a merely pretty good record on a team that should be great in a worse conference.

The Warriors are gonna win like 67 games....and that roster is hardly 67 games special.

Its like Lebrons first year in Miami. you cant have that much talent and win MVP with less wins than the other MVP contenders.

qrich
04-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Curry
Davis
Haren
Paul

All deserve it moreso. I mean, Cleveland would be 7th in the West with their current record with more matchups against the inferior East, while the Pelicans would be a clear sixth and higher if more matches versus the inferior conference were on their slate.

Legends66NBA7
04-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Curry
Davis
Haren
Paul

All deserve it moreso. I mean, Cleveland would be 7th in the West with their current record with more matchups against the inferior East, while the Pelicans would be a clear sixth and higher if more matches versus the inferior conference were on their slate.

Is that ranking in order ?

If so, why Davis #2 ?

qrich
04-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Is that ranking in order ?

If so, why Davis #2 ?

Not in order.

But I can see an argument being made for Davis at #2, though, it'd be a very, very, very weak one.

Spaulding
04-12-2015, 10:09 AM
LeBron has done nothing.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/11/umad.gif

ImKobe
04-12-2015, 10:14 AM
When you mentioned Harden and Westbrook you lost it.

Curry has the best arguments, then the James'. Lol at Russ.

Harden has been more impressive as well overall :confusedshrug:, considering the injuries his team faced and how he kept them on top of the West up until now, but Rockets have the better record and their numbers are pretty identical with Harden avging 28\6\7 and Bran 25\6\7.

Russ played at the highest level any player this year did for about a month, but his season overall is not MVP-worthy.

all in all, there's no chance Lebron wins the MVP. There's no storyline and his numbers are his worst since like 2004...

Magic 32
04-12-2015, 11:17 AM

Why would he?

Lebron will win nothing this year.

Love will leave and.....crossing fingers..... something will happen to Lebron or Kyrie.

The end.

ISHGoat
04-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Why would he?

Love will leave and.....crossing fingers..... something will happen to Lebron or Kyrie.

The end.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Why would he?

The end.

Like what?

Rose'sACL
04-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Like what?
like them winning unlike kobe this year.

iggy>
04-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Steph curry is about to be tied with Kobe in regular season mvps. :roll: :roll: :roll:

beastee
04-12-2015, 11:53 AM
No person deserves an MVP when they are in chill mode for a whole month and then take 2 weeks off...just because. He has been playing great the second half, no doubt... but 1/3 of the season being mediocre is too much.

SpecialQue
04-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Steph curry is about to be tied with Kobe in regular season mvps. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also Shaq and Hakeem. LOL those players were shitty.

:rolleyes:

Showtime2001
04-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Also Shaq and Hakeem. LOL those players were shitty.

:rolleyes:
http://i.imgur.com/ElDVy.gif

Paul George 24
04-12-2015, 03:52 PM

SPURS IN 4 :applause: