PDA

View Full Version : So kiss goodbye Heat first round pick in 2015

GOBB
04-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Pacers just won, Jazzz won last night. Both 2 games ahead of Heat currently at the bottom 10 spot. They have to lose out/Heat win out for us to have a chance. :cry:

Miami the franchise, the team, the fans are all clowns.

Eric Cartman
04-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Maybe you get the Lakers pick while the Lakers fan base (myself included) commit mass suicide in our Kobe swingman :confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
http://i.imgur.com/jTYvp7h.gif

gts
Pacers just won, Jazzz won last night. Both 2 games ahead of Heat currently at the bottom 10 spot. They have to lose out/Heat win out for us to have a chance. :cry:

Miami the franchise, the team, the fans are all clowns.:lol
so the 76ers are down to only 8 first round picks this summer?

all kidding aside how many do the 76ers have?

chocolatethunder
04-12-2015, 08:44 PM
I ain't kissin shit goodbye yet. The Heat have two very winnable games and the Nets, Jazz and Pacers all have very losable games. Very possible there will be a tie with one of those teams and it's very possible that Miami wins one of those tie breakers. Just chill for a few days and we will know come Wednesday night.

DonDadda59
04-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Pat Riley reading this thread:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-13-2015/cttn9D.gif

chocolatethunder
04-12-2015, 08:47 PM
:lol

It depends on where OKC and Miami finish. Even if the Heat finish at 10 if someone behind them jumps in the lottery, the heat will move back a slot and the Sixers will get the pick at 11. OKC pick is top 18 protected and top 15 protected next year. If two teams behind the Lakers make it into the top three then the Sixers will get that pick this year. If not, it's top three protected next year. Either way, this year or next, they're gonna get their picks and they can trade next years pick/s to get a player this year. The most important thing is that they have picks and when you have as many picks as they do, there's a lot of wheeling and dealing that can be done. I believe that they have 5 second rounders this year. I think it's either five or seven.

GOBB
04-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Maybe you get the Lakers pick while the Lakers fan base (myself included) commit mass suicide in our Kobe swingman :confusedshrug:

:rant

:mad:

We went from 4 potential (lakers top 5, miami top 10, okc top 18 protected) to only 1. We got 4-5 second rounders tho. :cry:

I ain't kissin shit goodbye yet. The Heat have two very winnable games and the Nets, Jazz and Pacers all have very losable games. Very possible there will be a tie with one of those teams and it's very possible that Miami wins one of those tie breakers. Just chill for a few days and we will know come Wednesday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0

Faith!

:banana:

Edit: Why does he actually dance like the banana tho, wow if you watch video lol

chocolatethunder
04-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Haha fcuk yeah. Like I said, we wait til the end of the season, and then wait til the lottery. There are still plenty of possibilities.

Milbuck
04-12-2015, 09:01 PM
My favorite part about these Sixer fa*gots is that they've been completely GHOST recently since MCW has picked up his play. 17/6/7/3 on 49% FG in his last 5 and not a single bump for that MCW thread :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

PJR
04-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Cauley-Stein is gonna be a nice backup to Whiteside...suck it Philly fans :lol

chocolatethunder
04-12-2015, 09:07 PM
My favorite part about these Sixer fa*gots is that they've been completely GHOST recently since MCW has picked up his play. 17/6/7/3 on 49% FG in his last 5 and not a single bump for that MCW thread :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
You are out of your mind. You see, Giannis, he has a lot of upside. I like his game, MCW doesn't and I have never liked his game. His peers coaches and execs didn't rank him in the top 30. Those people aren't trolls and haters on a message board, they are people who are in his business. So deal with that. I have no problem w the Bucks and actually liked them as an up and comer before this trade. I think they can still have a bright future but there's really no difference in terms of overall impact between Knight and MCW. That's real talk.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Damn, I remember having to root for draft pick scenarios. Thank you CP3. Thank you Blake Griffin.

Milbuck
04-12-2015, 09:17 PM
You are out of your mind. You see, Giannis, he has a lot of upside. I like his game, MCW doesn't and I have never liked his game. His peers coaches and execs didn't rank him in the top 30. Those people aren't trolls and haters on a message board, they are people who are in his business. So deal with that. I have no problem w the Bucks and actually liked them as an up and comer before this trade. I think they can still have a bright future but there's really no difference in terms of overall impact between Knight and MCW. That's real talk.
You don't know what you're talking about. Bucks have a 103.9 ORTG and 98.8 DRTG with MCW on the floor, net +4.9. With Knight we had a 100.5 ORTG and 100.8 DRTG, -0.3. You guys can keep spamming all the garbage you want about MCW's jumper and whatnot but the reality is the Bucks are better with MCW than Knight, and MCW is steadily improving and weeding out the bullshit habits he developed in Philly. And with core bench guys like OJ and Dudley back and playing decently the team is playing better. Those are the facts.

OnFire
04-12-2015, 09:51 PM

Miami the franchise, the team, the fans are all clowns.

Pat Riley shits on a draft picks. may as well get rid of it now and get it over with.