PDA

View Full Version : Fill me up(no homo) How did the Hawks win 60 games?!!

imnew09
04-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Is it because they are playing in the East? Does that mean when Lebron James won 60+ games are as useless as the Hawks? Of course, exclude the part that Lebrons teams are always stacked.

Hate aside, HOW?!

ZeN
04-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Is it because they are playing in the East? Does that mean when Lebron James won 60+ games are as useless as the Hawks? Of course, exclude the part that Lebrons teams are always stacked.

Hate aside, HOW?!
That was very homo, like it or not.

oarabbus
04-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Why not just say "fill me in" and then no pause is necessary?

KungFuJoe
04-13-2015, 12:58 PM
The proper saying is "Fill me in".

And op shouldn't be ashamed of being gay.

ShawkFactory
04-13-2015, 01:14 PM
OP is a fakkit

Milbuck
04-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Because they're really fvcking good.

sportjames23
04-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Nobody but Milbuck would answer OP without questioning his sexuality. For shame, ISH.

And to answer OP: the East is well and truly weak.

Done_And_Done
04-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Fill me up lololol

G0ATbe
04-13-2015, 01:41 PM
East.

ShawkFactory
04-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Nobody but Milbuck would answer OP without questioning his sexuality. For shame, ISH.

They were just as good against the west.

Levity
04-13-2015, 01:47 PM
interesting little stat i heard during the hawks/wizards game yesterday. No one on the hawks has scored more that 30 pts this season (milsap i believe). That team ball!!!

hawksdogsbraves
04-13-2015, 01:59 PM

The Hawks are 22-8 against the West you buffoon, including sweeps against the Rockets, Clippers, Blazers, and Mavs. In fact, the only team the Hawks didn't beat from the West was the Spurs.

ISHGoat
04-13-2015, 02:05 PM
I want to be filled up by ISH too

ralph_i_el
04-13-2015, 02:12 PM
They start 4 guys who are at least decent shooters from 3, and Al Horford is one of the most accurate midrange shooters in the NBA. They play without ego, take advantage of the spacing their shooting provides, stick to their gameplan, and have well defined roles.

Al Horford has been a stud for years. Milsap has been a borderline all-star for years. Korver is the best spot up shooter in the NBA. Jeff Teague is an above average point guard in an amazing situation (aka Tony Parker or Mike Conley). He stirs the drink, but doesn't ever go overboard or get out of control like talented guards on less organized teams have a tendency to get.

When I watch the Hawks it's like watching the Spurs when they're on. Guys are going to work, and they've been put together in a system where their skill sets benefit each other. Their roster was constructed to create this synergy, and their great coaching has taken advantage of it.

I know some folks love to see guys like Westbrook or Kobe just go all out trying to put their team on their back, but teams that play good, team basketball SHOULD win out in the long run. Basketball is about consistently manufacturing points more efficiently than your opponents. They on their offense in crunch time instead of just letting their best player go ISO....AND IT WORKS. If running a straight ISO isn't the best option all game long, I fail to see why so many teams go to it in clutch situations. The Wizards drive me crazy with this.....20 seconds left in the quarter or half (or game) and Wittman has Wall run out the clock at the top of the key for an ISO....JUST RUN YOUR ****ING OFFENSE (oh wait, we don't have a real offense.)

SwayDizzle
04-13-2015, 02:16 PM
They start 4 guys who are at least decent shooters from 3, and Al Horford is one of the most accurate midrange shooters in the NBA. They play without ego, take advantage of the spacing their shooting provides, stick to their gameplan, and have well defined roles.

Al Horford has been a stud for years. Milsap has been a borderline all-star for years. Korver is the best spot up shooter in the NBA. Jeff Teague is an above average point guard in an amazing situation (aka Tony Parker or Mike Conley). He stirs the drink, but doesn't ever go overboard or get out of control like talented guards on less organized teams have a tendency to get.
nailed it with a hammer

L.A.Showtime
04-13-2015, 02:27 PM
Hawks had a good season. They did good against the West too, but I doubt it would have sustained the whole season if they were in the West. They would have pushed 60 wins even in the West this season and they deserve credit.

imnew09
04-13-2015, 04:39 PM

When I watch the Hawks it's like watching the Spurs when they're on. Guys are going to work, and they've been put together in a system where their skill sets benefit each other. Their roster was constructed to create this synergy, and their great coaching has taken advantage of it.

I know some folks love to see guys like Westbrook or Kobe just go all out trying to put their team on their back, but teams that play good, team basketball SHOULD win out in the long run. Basketball is about consistently manufacturing points more efficiently than your opponents. They on their offense in crunch time instead of just letting their best player go ISO....AND IT WORKS. If running a straight ISO isn't the best option all game long, I fail to see why so many teams go to it in clutch situations. The Wizards drive me crazy with this.....20 seconds left in the quarter or half (or game) and Wittman has Wall run out the clock at the top of the key for an ISO....JUST RUN YOUR ****ING OFFENSE (oh wait, we don't have a real offense.)

:eek: a knowledgeable poster on ISH :applause: :applause:

oarabbus
04-13-2015, 04:44 PM

damn you filled OP up :eek:

L.A.Showtime
04-13-2015, 06:05 PM

:applause:

Eric Cartman
04-13-2015, 06:34 PM

http://i.imgur.com/trbIN8N.gif

Solid Snake
04-13-2015, 09:23 PM
Why not just say "fill me in," like any other normal human being with command of the English language.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-13-2015, 09:24 PM
"Fill me up" followed by a "No Homo"?

This nigguh :biggums:

nashwade
04-14-2015, 01:01 AM
does anyone think it really matters what their record is in the regular season?