PDA

View Full Version : lebron james' sick pass vs pistons

Rose'sACL
04-13-2015, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=419u5HX5RzI

Graviton
04-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Damn Lebron stans are shameless, did you choose "Rose's ACL" as your name right after his terrible injury?

April 2013. :facepalm

dubeta
04-13-2015, 10:39 PM
Best passer in the league

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-13-2015, 10:40 PM
Damn Lebron stans are shameless, did you choose "Rose's ACL" as your name right after his terrible injury?

That was a pretty sick pass tho. Really nice bounce on it too.

plowking
04-13-2015, 10:41 PM
OP is a supposed Spurs fan but doesn't stop posting about Bron, and shitting on the Heat.

Clearly, a Bron stan.

dubeta
04-13-2015, 10:44 PM
OP is a supposed Spurs fan but doesn't stop posting about Bron, and shitting on the Heat.

Clearly, a Bron stan.

Bron stans dont shit on the Heat :facepalm

Rose'sACL
04-13-2015, 10:47 PM

??? that was near his return. are you a retard or do you just like to act like one? i never make fun of rose plus the username is making fun of how big of a deal his injury and return were made by national media. people were hating on him for not returning just because doctors cleared him.

Clearly, a Bron stan.
nice pass right?i do shit on the heat and i am not even a heat fan. heat fans should do it too given that nets, celtics and pacers are better than them and they have had worse roster than miami for almost the whole season.

plowking
04-13-2015, 10:57 PM
??? that was near his return. are you a retard or do you just like to act like one? i never make fun of rose plus the username is making fun of how big of a deal his injury and return were made by national media. people were hating on him for not returning just because doctors cleared him.

nice pass right?i do shit on the heat and i am not even a heat fan. heat fans should do it too given that nets, celtics and pacers are better than them and they have had worse roster than miami for almost the whole season.

Great points. But can you name the Spurs starting 5?

Trollsmasher
04-14-2015, 02:11 AM
The play of the year

TheMilkyBarKid
04-14-2015, 04:20 AM
Straight up ridiculous, he was in magic-mode tonight.

dannysc305
04-14-2015, 05:39 AM
Best passer in the league

Flashiest* big diff

pauk
04-14-2015, 06:10 AM
Flashiest* big diff

This was the only passing angle within that very millisecond timing in that situation that could make this play happen... its nice, its flashy, but its ultimately passing skill / vision at work.... most of such passes are out of necessity, they serve a function based on specific situation or purpose... a behind the back no look in a situation like this or for a purpose to fool/freeze the defense with where you are going to pass/what you are doing and so on....

Magic was the best ever at this...

The combination of being able to see things before they happen & being able to deliver the ball in any damn way, at/from any angle, distance & situation at such accuracy & speed is court vision & passing skills.... and the difference between somebody having the best passing skills in the NBA (Lebron) and somebody leading the league in assists because they just dish the ball 24-7 as starting PG's (CP3)....

Its for this reason i consider for example Larry Bird, Pete Maravich AND Lebron (Manu Ginobili perhaps aswell) one of the best passers i ever seen.... not assisters.... but passers...

Cocaine80s
04-14-2015, 06:11 AM
This was the only passing angle within that very millisecond timing in that situation that could make this play happen... its nice, its flashy, but its ultimately passing skill / vision at work.... most of such passes are out of necessity, they serve a function based on specific situation or purpose... a behind the back no look in a situation like this or for a purpose to fool/freeze the defense with where you are pass/what you are doing and so on....

The combination of being able to see things before they happen & being able to deliver the ball in any damn way, at/from any angle, distance & situation at such accuracy & speed is court vision & passing skills.... and the difference between somebody having the best passing skills in the NBA (Lebron) and somebody leading the league in assists because they just dish the ball 24-7 as starting PG's (CP3)....

Its for this reason i consider for example Larry Bird & Pete Maravich one of the 3-4 best passers ever.... not assisters.... but passers...
bruh why do you use so many "..." in your posts?

Im Still Ballin
04-14-2015, 06:13 AM
This was the only passing angle within that very millisecond timing in that situation that could make this play happen... its nice, its flashy, but its ultimately passing skill / vision at work.... most of such passes are out of necessity, they serve a function based on specific situation or purpose... a behind the back no look in a situation like this or for a purpose to fool/freeze the defense with where you are going to pass/what you are doing and so on....

Its for this reason i consider for example Larry Bird & Pete Maravich one of the 3-4 best passers ever.... not assisters.... but passers...
Completely agree

I find is hilarious how people try to downplay Lebron's passing ability when all the evidence points to him being one of the best of all time

pauk
04-14-2015, 06:15 AM
bruh why do you use so many "..." in your posts?

Its just dotted with me..................................

Rose'sACL
04-14-2015, 06:18 AM
Great points. But can you name the Spurs starting 5?
duncan
tony parker
speedy claxton
bruce bowen
Mengke Bateer

VengefulAngel
04-14-2015, 06:21 AM
duncan
tony parker
speedy claxton
bruce bowen
Mengke Bateer