PDA

View Full Version : Boston and Utah were supposed to one of the worse teams in the league

DMV2
04-14-2015, 07:40 AM
Both got 38 wins so far. Celtics made the playoffs due to being in the Easy East. Jazz a handful of games behind West 8th.

I remember Jazz had like 5 wins in the middle of December. Top 5 lottery bound at the time.

It's good that these teams showed pride but they won't get a good lottery pick now.

Im Still Ballin
04-14-2015, 07:42 AM
It's refreshing to see a poster than can state the obvious

Thanks for your efforts champ

DMV2
04-14-2015, 07:43 AM
I think it's pretty damn impressive.

Not as impressive as your Big D though. ;)

BlakFrankWhite
04-14-2015, 07:44 AM
two excellent FO's

Random_Guy
04-14-2015, 08:12 AM
nah i like it as a celtic homer, i like the metnality to win, and we are still set for the draft anyway

CakeorDeath
04-14-2015, 08:44 AM
It'll be interesting to see what Utah does this offseason. With a ton of young guys and at least 4 players stashed in Europe, they definitely don't need to get younger. Hayward is their oldest starter and he's what? 25? So I don't think they are too bummed about their probable draft position.

What they need is another PG, another long center, and possibly another wing (though Alec Burks will be back from injury next year). Difficult to say where that comes from, because I don't think any of the FA PGs or Cs 100% fit the mold of what the Jazz want.

WCS or Winslow would be intriguing if they somehow fell to the Jazz (or if the ping pong balls are kind to them), but again, I'm not sure the Jazz don't trade their pick for veteran help they can't acquire on the FA market

LEFT4DEAD
04-14-2015, 08:48 AM
I think it's pretty damn impressive.

Not as impressive as your Big D though. ;)
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Eric Cartman
04-14-2015, 08:52 AM
I'd like to tank a few teams, the Pistons, Celtics, Jazz. You could've tanked for a top pick in the draft, but you didn't, you played hard, hell one of you made the playoffs. If it wasn't for that, the Lakers for sure wouldn't have a draft pick. Hell, even with that, there's like a 17% chance we don't have a pick, but let me not get started on that. Thanks again.

D-FENS
04-14-2015, 09:56 AM
They should try trade down with Houston and grab a late first and an early 2nd rounder.

Draft RJ Hunter & AJ Hammons

Trade Dante "Beta" Exum for Ty Lawson

CT: Gobert/ Hammons
PF: Favors/ Booker
SF: Hayward/ Hood
SG: Burks/ Hunter
PG: Lawson/ Burke

JohnnySic
04-14-2015, 10:28 AM
Celtics! :D

imdaman99
04-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Good coaching and Gobert'in

Xiao Yao You
04-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Both got 38 wins so far. Celtics made the playoffs due to being in the Easy East. Jazz a handful of games behind West 8th.

I remember Jazz had like 5 wins in the middle of December. Top 5 lottery bound at the time.

It's good that these teams showed pride but they won't get a good lottery pick now.

Could get lucky in the lottery. They are due.

two excellent FO's

Jury is still out. Big off-season ahead.

What they need is another PG

If not two. Cotton looks like their best pg at the moment.

, another long center, and possibly another wing (though Alec Burks will be back from injury next year).

Wing is their deepest position.

Difficult to say where that comes from, because I don't think any of the FA PGs or Cs 100% fit the mold of what the Jazz want.

Sounds like Tomic is coming. Joseph and Beverley could be good fits.

WCS or Winslow would be intriguing if they somehow fell to the Jazz (or if the ping pong balls are kind to them), but again, I'm not sure the Jazz don't trade their pick for veteran help they can't acquire on the FA market

Unless they get lucky in the lottery they should be looking to trade picks or stash guys.

Good coaching and Gobert'in

The coaching didn't look too great until Rudy put the team on his back. Jazz wanted to lose this season and were one of the worst teams. If they hadn't been tanking they would be in the playoffs all because Rudy is so good.

Prime_Shaq
04-14-2015, 12:22 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/IFWT_Rudy-Gobert.jpg

Hittin_Shots
04-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Gobert would be perfect on Boston.

ballup
04-14-2015, 12:59 PM
I disagree. Celtics got so far because of Stevens excellent coaching. Jazz got so far because of the leadership of Trevor Booker

Obligatory White Text