PDA

View Full Version : Bulls have no excuses to not come out of the East

Eric Cartman
04-14-2015, 09:09 AM
The team everyone envisioned coming in to the season is clicking on all levels going into the playoffs. Their pg position is a little weak, even with Rose, but it is more than enough considering the team assembled.

Wonder what the excuse will be when Lebron once again fills that ass up with blue cheese.

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 09:33 AM
4-2 bulls over cavs, easy.

ISHGoat
04-14-2015, 09:34 AM
4-2 bulls over cavs, easy.

So when the cavs sweep your sorry ass bulls, no excuses right?

In b4

___ was hurt

This same shit been happening literally every years for four years.

Lebron > your team. He owns their soul. He is the MJ of this era, stopping all your players from reaching deep playoff runs. There is a reason noah and the rest of your team hate lebron.

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 09:38 AM

In b4

___ was hurt

Lebron > your team. He owns their soul. He is the MJ of this era, stopping all your players from reaching deep playoff runs. There is a reason noah and the rest of your team hate lebron.

sweep? are you delusional? and right, the bulls best player, rose, has been out of the playoffs the last 3 years. is it really that hard to be objective.

this year the bulls are beating lebron, just like they would have in 2012 if rose didnt get injured.

4-2 bulls.

ISHGoat
04-14-2015, 09:40 AM
sweep? are you delusional? and right, the bulls best player, rose, has been out of the playoffs the last 3 years. is it really that hard to be objective.

this year the bulls are beating lebron, just like they would have in 2012 if rose didnt get injured.

HAHA

cavs will literally win every game by 15 points, if you guys face them

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 09:43 AM
HAHA

righhttt, keep believing that.

Mawly-G
04-14-2015, 09:58 AM
The Cavs are a very valid reason for the Bulls not to come out of the East. The Hawks as well. Those are two VERY strong teams that can certainly beat the bulls in a playoff series.

dontgetchoked
04-14-2015, 09:59 AM
HAHA

are you a cavs fan? cleaveland are favorites but the bulls arent going t lay down and take an ass whoopin. also, dont act like the bulls haven't been injured. Noah just sat last night with a hamstring injry, and we all know about derrick rose. You sound like a hater, no one likes a hatin ass *****

JohnFreeman
04-14-2015, 10:19 AM

In b4

___ was hurt

Enjoy that green bar

Nuff Said
04-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Lebron beat number one ranked Bulls with mvp rose. He's a bulls killer. Cavs-Hawks ECF.

ISHGoat
04-14-2015, 10:40 AM

In b4

___ was hurt

lmao I seem to have hit a nerve with this truth bomb. getting these measly negs left and right. come at me chiraq fans. soon to be five years in a row.

every. single. year.

"bulls will beat lebron book it"

*lebron eliminates bulls in 5*

"but but but injuries doe!"

hawksdogsbraves
04-14-2015, 10:40 AM
Rose can't beat LeBron, just a fact :confusedshrug:

dubeta
04-14-2015, 10:45 AM
No excuses.

The_Pharcyde
04-14-2015, 10:54 AM
lmao I seem to have hit a nerve with this truth bomb. getting these measly negs left and right. come at me chiraq fans. soon to be five years in a row.

every. single. year.

"bulls will beat lebron book it"

*lebron eliminates bulls in 5*

"but but but injuries doe!"

Pay attention in pre-algebra, moms gonna be pissed if you bring home that C+ again

BlakFrankWhite
04-14-2015, 10:56 AM
I wonder what their excuse will be when lbj beat them for the 5th time.

Eric Cartman
04-14-2015, 01:14 PM
I wonder what their excuse will be when lbj beat them for the 5th time.

Right? :confusedshrug:

poido123
04-14-2015, 01:58 PM
I know we have guys busy hating the bulls in here, but there's no denying there is a lot of context in this.

I've seen one legit Lebron led win over a bulls team and even that one is pretty shaky.

As I've said, bulls lose this year again with a healthy rose, then we can give the Lebron dominance of the bulls a tick of approval.

Right now, I don't think it's been proved. Must be nice to handpick super teams though :oldlol:

dontgetchoked
04-14-2015, 05:24 PM
Right? :confusedshrug:
well whats your excuse? who is your team? probably not even in the damn playoffs.

Lebron has beaten just about every east playoff team since he went to miami. why just call out bulls fans? only one team wins the championship every year, and lebron happens to be on the most stacked team every year so what do you expect? what do you want, for bulls fans to say "well we suck no chance against the cavs!"

defeats the purpose of being a fan. You always hope your team can win. FOH with that trolling shit.

Solefade
04-14-2015, 05:25 PM
righhttt, keep believing that.

i don't know if you've noticed but the series has been 1-4 every year the Bulls face LeBron in the playoffs :hammerhead:

Solefade
04-14-2015, 05:26 PM
4-1 LeBron again

returnofthemack
04-14-2015, 06:00 PM
I know we have guys busy hating the bulls in here, but there's no denying there is a lot of context in this.

I've seen one legit Lebron led win over a bulls team and even that one is pretty shaky.

As I've said, bulls lose this year again with a healthy rose, then we can give the Lebron dominance of the bulls a tick of approval.

Right now, I don't think it's been proved. Must be nice to handpick super teams though :oldlol:

2010, 2011 and 2013 teams lead by Lebron have beaten the Bulls in the playoffs. In fact the Bulls have never won a playoff series in which Lebron has played against them. Face it Bulls fan Lebron owns you. I really hope we see this match up in the playoffs this year. I can't stand the Bulls or their fans.

beastee
04-14-2015, 06:36 PM
Pre trade you are correct...Bulls had zero excuses. None.

Post Cavs trades where the team is clearly the most stacked in the east and probably the league...reason is realistically the Cavs have better talent.

I think the Bulls could pull this off for sure...but no excuses, just got beat by a team that should beat them.

Legends66NBA7
04-14-2015, 06:40 PM
Stop overrating them.

Atlanta and Cleveland are the top tier East teams. No one else is there and I don't see Chicago beating either of them. Chicago could even lose to Washington again.

poido123
04-14-2015, 07:07 PM
2010, 2011 and 2013 teams lead by Lebron have beaten the Bulls in the playoffs. In fact the Bulls have never won a playoff series in which Lebron has played against them. Face it Bulls fan Lebron owns you. I really hope we see this match up in the playoffs this year. I can't stand the Bulls or their fans.

So you completely ignore the best player being missing as a legit barometer?

I guess if lebron missed 3 series while rose dominates counts too right?

again, 1 legit year and that is shaky in itself

24-Inch_Chrome
04-14-2015, 07:17 PM
Bulls fans, if you're relying on Rose to get you over the hump vs. LeBron I think you've got another thing coming. If Rose at 100% couldn't touch LeBron I don't see how a banged up lesser version is going to come close...

returnofthemack
04-14-2015, 08:13 PM
So you completely ignore the best player being missing as a legit barometer?

I guess if lebron missed 3 series while rose dominates counts too right?

again, 1 legit year and that is shaky in itself

2 legit years. As in 2 of the 3 playoff series that featured Lebron vs Bulls, derrick rose played (2010,2011). Nothing shakey about those two series at all (series with rose) Bulls got dominated. The 3rd series that featured Heat vs Bulls (no rose) Bulls still got the beatdown. You can say a lot of things about Lebron James but one thing is certain, he kills the Bulls.

Pointguard
04-14-2015, 08:20 PM
The team everyone envisioned coming in to the season is clicking on all levels going into the playoffs. Their pg position is a little weak, even with Rose, but it is more than enough considering the team assembled.

Wonder what the excuse will be when Lebron once again fills that ass up with blue cheese.
You guys hate so much you can't think straight. Atlanta is the best team and Clevelend has the most talent. Chicago has only clicked for one week. Clevelend is the only team that can really be a disappointment.

RidonKs
04-14-2015, 08:28 PM
bulls offense will stall in close games like it does every year. they have more weapons now but i haven't seen any better execution. running the ball through noah in the high post as frequently as they do is a big mistake imo. he's nowhere near enough of a threat out there. its okay for initial motion but he jumps back out above the ft line with <10 on the shotclock to initiate again. then there are the constant dump downs to gasol, who has been great, but has also taken a heavy beating this season.

if butler's usage goes up, they will make a run of it. and still lose. it's just crazy how they run that offense. too often jimmy doesn't get his buckets until the play breaks down and he's forced to enter the scrum and track down the ball himself. feels like he and mirotic get most of their points off by hijacking plays that aren't designed for them.

greatest-ever
04-14-2015, 08:33 PM
They have as good a shot as anyone. To me i'm of the belief that there is no clear fav out east, i don't see it as a given that cavs will win the east like most seem to think.

97 bulls
04-14-2015, 09:12 PM
What excuse do we need? It sounds to me that you're setting up a scenario where you are gonna have an excuse.

poido123
04-14-2015, 09:36 PM
2 legit years. As in 2 of the 3 playoff series that featured Lebron vs Bulls, derrick rose played (2010,2011). Nothing shakey about those two series at all (series with rose) Bulls got dominated. The 3rd series that featured Heat vs Bulls (no rose) Bulls still got the beatdown. You can say a lot of things about Lebron James but one thing is certain, he kills the Bulls.

That 2010 team had no business beating the cavs that year. Not even a legit matchup where both teams were fairly equal.

2011 is the closest we've seen. You can take your bulls hating ass outta here :no:

You sound incapable of including context in anything

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 10:06 PM
in 2010, it was the cavs 1st seed vs bulls 8th seed, bulls with vinny del negro as head coach :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dubeta
04-14-2015, 10:08 PM
in 2010, it was the cavs 1st seed vs bulls 8th seed, bulls with vinny del negro as head coach :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

2011 Bulls won 60+ games and were 1st seed in the East with HCA

Still lost in 5 :roll:

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 10:09 PM
BTW, TORONTO LOST, LOOKS LIKE BULLS WILL FACE THE CAVS IN THE 2ND ROUND :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebron23
04-14-2015, 10:10 PM
Team LeBron in 5.

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 10:14 PM
2011 Bulls won 60+ games and were 1st seed in the East with HCA

Still lost in 5 :roll:

YES THEY DID. THEY LOST TO THE MIAMI HEAT, NO ONE HAD THE BULLS BEATING THE MIAMI HEAT. IT RESULTED IN THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSE TO.

Fatstogey
04-14-2015, 10:18 PM
HAHA

I say the bulls will win 1. Cavs will have to make 1 adjustment and then its done.
The bulls dont have a star. Maybe Jimmy Butler can go off for 1 game and get them a win. But youre freakin delusional if you think the bulls could take the cavs in a series. They could never win 2 in a row. And i wouldnt even call the cavs "@100%" yet and they still own the bulls all day.

nba_55
04-14-2015, 10:22 PM
BTW, TORONTO LOST, LOOKS LIKE BULLS WILL FACE THE CAVS IN THE 2ND ROUND :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I feel bad for you guys:roll: you atleast had a chance against hawks.

FLDFSU
04-14-2015, 10:22 PM
YES THEY DID. THEY LOST TO THE MIAMI HEAT, NO ONE HAD THE BULLS BEATING THE MIAMI HEAT. IT RESULTED IN THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSE TO.

Just stop. That Miami team was not even predicted to beat Boston in the second round.

nba_55
04-14-2015, 10:23 PM
Lol!!!! I remembers all the threads celebrating rose fmvp when they won game 1.

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 10:28 PM
btw, rose was not even 100 percent in those playoff series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCTxTT3v1M

nathanjizzle
04-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Just stop. That Miami team was not even predicted to beat Boston in the second round.

stupid.

returnofthemack
04-14-2015, 10:45 PM
That 2010 team had no business beating the cavs that year. Not even a legit matchup where both teams were fairly equal.

2011 is the closest we've seen. You can take your bulls hating ass outta here :no:

You sound incapable of including context in anything

Excuses excuses. Facts are facts. Lebron vs Bulls, 3-0 in the playoffs. See ya in the playoffs. You can explain to me why this year doesn't count either.

34-24 Footwork
04-14-2015, 11:39 PM
Bran fans doing EXACTLY what they've avoided this whole year falling into the same trap.

handpicking your all star team and running through the east and getting the dog shit beat out of your against a real team isn't that much of an accomplishment. You guys gotta relax....

DonDadda59
04-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Cavs D, although improved from the beginning of the season due to their acquisitions, is still a bit suspect. You never know what you're going to get out of Kevin Love in a series. Could see a Bulls-Cavs series going to 7.

navy
04-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Cavs D, although improved from the beginning of the season due to their acquisitions, is still a bit suspect. You never know what you're going to get out of Kevin Love in a series. Could see a Bulls-Cavs series going to 7.
Might have been true if the Bulls D wasnt suspect as well.