PDA

View Full Version : crazy RUMOR about kevin durant ? could it be true ?

Theoo
04-15-2015, 03:10 PM
apparantly kevin durant and hes freinds have steal $70.000 dollers worth of BULL seman

A farmer says a canister of around $70,000 worth of bull semen and more than $10,000 worth of embryos were stolen out of his dairy barn. Authorities say bull semen is a commodity that can be purchased online and that people are willing to spend a lot of money for it, to inseminate their cows without transporting them to and from another site. (Published Thursday, Apr 9, 2015)
Updated at 3:43 PM EDT on Tuesday, Apr 14, 2015

Police are investigating the theft of about $70,000 worth of bull semen from a farm in southern Minnesota.

Mower County Sheriff Terese Amazi says a LeRoy man reported Tuesday that a storage canister with vials of bull semen was taken from his unlocked barn.

The theft happened sometime between April 1 and 7. The man said the only time he and his hired hand were away from the farm was on Easter Sunday.

The Austin Daily Herald reports the canister was worth about $500, and the vials of semen were worth from $300 to $1,500 apiece.

Police suspect nba player kevin durant.

what iv heard is that kevin durant are sick of being servant. he want to bulk up and be alpa , so that hes wife well finally stop having sex with other men to hes house while he clean toilets and cook dinner . apparntly he well be drinking all these bull seman becuse it work like steroid , but the well not find to it in drug test , so he well become one the biggest men to the nba. frankly i think these are step to the right direction from durant , i relize it are embarrassing but it are NOT reason to steal it , becuse now he can be in serios trouble if the find evidence

i got these from VERY good source , and it are all over the ineternet , yea its not 100% true becuse there are not jduge to the peples until there are proofs that there not innocent .. but man .. dosnt look to good for kevin durant

BasedTom
04-15-2015, 03:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cMK0fL7.jpg

Theoo
04-15-2015, 03:15 PM
what the fk** based tom that picture are creepy as fk** who are that kid .. i reallly dont want to know why you post these devil spawn child to my thred but please delete it . i am very sensative to things like these and i dont want see these child evertime i come to these thred , holy fk** man

tomSR.
04-15-2015, 03:15 PM
:lol :oldlol: :rockon:

inclinerator
04-15-2015, 03:17 PM
lol ive heard of this story, didnt know it was durant

BasedTom
04-15-2015, 03:19 PM
what the fk** based tom that picture are creepy as fk** who are that kid .. i reallly dont want to know why you post these devil spawn child to my thred but please delete it . i am very sensative to things like these and i dont want see these child evertime i come to these thred , holy fk** man
it's a witness from the scene, said he saw kd do it himself. scarred for life, the poor bastard

tomtucker
04-15-2015, 03:23 PM
still better then lerbron...he gobbles it up just for the taste

Springsteen
04-15-2015, 03:32 PM
goddamn oklahoma hicks

ISHGoat
04-15-2015, 03:34 PM
goddamn oklahoma hicks

lmao this.

****** in oklahoma aint got jewlery or cars to steal, so they steal the most valuable thing there is, bull fk** semen

LoneyROY7
04-15-2015, 03:35 PM
Damn, really disappointed in Kev.

BigMacAttack
04-15-2015, 06:40 PM
I can confirm this is true, I was the witness.

Bernkastel
04-15-2015, 06:52 PM
Always figured that Kevin was full of bullsperm.

Trollsmasher
04-15-2015, 07:03 PM
So what KD going to do with it?

Practice some eugenics with the women of Oklahoma or run for the governor?

mateoboz
04-15-2015, 07:04 PM
I am shock to my seat by these news...