PDA

View Full Version : I'm back.

Richesly
04-15-2015, 11:03 PM
I apologize for Hawks tanking in April and Sefolosha can honestly go **** himself for getting himself into that situation and has no one to blame but himself for ending his season.

But Hawks are winning the chip. Back off, pretenders.

nba_55
04-15-2015, 11:06 PM
Good, I hope Hawkfan also comeback so we make fun of you guys when Hawks get eliminated soon.

Richesly
04-15-2015, 11:06 PM
Good, I hope Hawkfan also comeback so we make fun of you guys when Hawks get eliminated soon.

I am nothing like Hawkfan, I am an objective poster.

Big Cheese
04-15-2015, 11:07 PM
Die :facepalm

Richesly
Die :facepalm

Really? Why the hate? It was a joke post, just me stating I'm back to posting a viewing the board.

L.A.Showtime
So you went into hiding as the streak stopped and you'll be around until Hawks start losing a series. Good to know traditional Hawks fans still exist.

Im so nba'd out
04-15-2015, 11:08 PM
I'm back
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8900/o02r.pngjust kidding never had a problem with you before

nba_55
04-15-2015, 11:08 PM
I am nothing like Hawkfan, I am an objective poster.

Yeah, we are all objective fans in here.

Richesly
04-15-2015, 11:09 PM
So you went into hiding as the streak stopped and you'll be around until Hawks start losing a series. Good to know traditional Hawks fans still exist.

No, I went to Tybee Island for a month and a half and had no access to a PC and refused to use my phone.

dontgetchoked
04-15-2015, 11:11 PM
I apologize for Hawks tanking in April and Sefolosha can honestly go **** himself for getting himself into that situation and has no one to blame but himself for ending his season.

But Hawks are winning the chip. Back off, pretenders.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/15/thabo-sefolosha-nypd-police-report-chris-copeland-stabbing

L.A.Showtime
04-15-2015, 11:12 PM
No, I went to Tybee Island for a month and a half and had no access to a PC and refused to use my phone.

How convenient.

dubeta
04-15-2015, 11:12 PM
Get ready to leave in 2 weeks

#firstroundupset

beastee
04-15-2015, 11:14 PM
It wasn't the same without you. Especially since the Hawks were losing so much. I am a bit upset though that you guys put the scrubs in the 4th tonight...I wanted the Bulls to get the Hawks in the second round and we could get some bets going. Oh well. Maybe ECF if we can do the unthinkable and beat the Cavs.

Richesly
04-15-2015, 11:16 PM
It wasn't the same without you. Especially since the Hawks were losing so much. I am a bit upset though that you guys put the scrubs in the 4th tonight...I wanted the Bulls to get the Hawks in the second round and we could get some bets going. Oh well. Maybe ECF if we can do the unthinkable and beat the Cavs.

Yes, that upsets me so ****ing much and I despise Coach Bud a lot because he does that all the damn time. I don't know how Spur fans put up with Coach Pop doing it, but I wanted to win tonight. 60 win season is great and all, but we could have had a 65 win season if we didn't tank the last 10-12 games.

I watched the game tonight on my TV during the 4 hour drive back to Atlanta, but damn dude when I saw the line up in the 4th I literally got in the fast lane and ignored the game.

livinglegend
04-15-2015, 11:17 PM
Nobody cares! This is a basketball discussion forum. If you need attention, go seek it somewhere else.

beastee
04-15-2015, 11:18 PM
Yes, that upsets me so ****ing much and I despise Coach Bud a lot because he does that all the damn time. I don't know how Spur fans put up with Coach Pop doing it, but I wanted to win tonight. 60 win season is great and all, but we could have had a 65 win season if we didn't tank the last 10-12 games.

I watched the game tonight on my TV during the 4 hour drive back to Atlanta, but damn dude when I saw the line up in the 4th I literally got in the fast lane and ignored the game.
oh well. I probably am gonna go to a second round game, so I will hit you up if I do.

BlazerRed
04-15-2015, 11:20 PM
Is that a code name for your boyfriend's bunghole?

Richesly
04-15-2015, 11:20 PM
oh well. I probably am gonna go to a second round game, so I will hit you up if I do.

Ight cool, I got tickets to the 2nd brooklyn game and I am going to tailgate with my gf and brother, I've never met anyone from ISH and it would be nice to do so.

But dude imagine if we would have met in the second round. I would literally get every ticket to every home game just to shit talk you in your face when we send you home packin ;)

Richesly
04-15-2015, 11:21 PM
Is that a code name for your boyfriend's bunghole?

Yes.

beastee
04-15-2015, 11:27 PM
But dude imagine if we would have met in the second round. I would literally get every ticket to every home game just to shit talk you in your face when we send you home packin ;)
You and every person I work with. Would have been a fun time. Let's just hope for ECF...although on our end it would take a miracle.

ProfessorMurder
04-15-2015, 11:29 PM
http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/15/thabo-sefolosha-nypd-police-report-chris-copeland-stabbing
Nope. All his fault. He paid his friends to drop cinder blocks on his leg until it broke.

Richesly
04-15-2015, 11:31 PM
You and every person I work with. Would have been a fun time. Let's just hope for ECF...although on our end it would take a miracle.

I'll be rootin for you guys all the way to the ECF. But if you get there, shits gonna get real son.