PDA

View Full Version : 67-15, 39-2 at Home - The League should be scared - best defense/offense

k0kakw0rld
04-16-2015, 01:11 AM
:applause: :bowdown: What a season :cheers:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/996967goldenstatewarriorswarriorsgroundbyvndesignd 8bj60m.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=996967goldenstatewarriorswarriorsgro undbyvndesignd8bj60m.png)

NBA CHAMPS 2015

TemporaMutantur
04-16-2015, 01:14 AM
:applause: :bowdown: What a season :cheers:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/996967goldenstatewarriorswarriorsgroundbyvndesignd 8bj60m.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=996967goldenstatewarriorswarriorsgro undbyvndesignd8bj60m.png)

NBA CHAMPS 2015

Who is the guy in the top-left?

I have never seen him. Did he even see garbage time?

retaxis
04-16-2015, 01:20 AM
Pelicans in six. Jrue will lock up Steph with his length. Tyre ke gonna slash and dish out to Ryan Anderson for 3a all game. Eric Gordon gonna break klays ankles and Davis and Asik are too big strong and athletic for old bogus and little dray to handle. Pelicans in 6 book it please too easy

Cleverness
04-16-2015, 01:30 AM
Pelicans in six. Jrue will lock up Steph with his length. Tyre ke gonna slash and dish out to Ryan Anderson for 3a all game. Eric Gordon gonna break klays ankles and Davis and Asik are too big strong and athletic for old bogus and little dray to handle. Pelicans in 6 book it please too easy

lol

best way for opponents to win is for refs to call moving screens on Bogut. If he gets into foul trouble and Warriors can't set screens, then it hinders their shooting and defense. Bogut is the defensive anchor to the #1 defense in the league and their best screen setter.

and that guy in the top left is Ognjen Kuzmic. He played in garbage time at the start of the season, but has mostly been in the D league this year. His pic should be replaced by James Michael McAdoo, who will probably see playoff minutes. The Warriors are 13 players deep:eek:

k0kakw0rld
04-16-2015, 01:53 AM
Who is the guy in the top-left?

I have never seen him. Did he even see garbage time?
He doesn't play very much. Will not see any minutes either in the playoffs.

Ognjen Kuzmic :applause:

SouBeachTalents
06-16-2019, 02:22 AM
:lol

Uncle Drew
06-16-2019, 02:22 AM
:roll:

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 02:23 AM
:roll: :roll: OP exposed as the biggest fakkot (which is saying a lot with this crop of moronic c*nts) on the board :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

1987_Lakers
06-16-2019, 04:24 AM
:oldlol:

Manny98
06-16-2019, 04:27 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 10:40 PM
:oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 10:44 PM
But bro...since 2011 (Warriors, Nets, Raptors, Spurs)?

I don't understand what you are bringing new here though? :confusedshrug:

Why you laughing like a retard? :biggums:

Vino24
06-25-2019, 11:03 PM

you are a clown stfu bandwagon bitch :roll:

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:04 PM
you are a clown stfu bandwagon bitch :roll:
Usually this happens when you ain't got shit to say so you just result to ABC lyrics :oldlol:

Come back to me when you are man enough to go back and forth with me. You are WEAK!

Vino24
06-25-2019, 11:05 PM
Usually this happens when you ain't got shit to say so you just result to ABC lyrics :oldlol:

Come back to me when you are man enough to go back and forth with me. You are WEAK!
are you man enough to stan one team? yes or no?

warriorfan
06-25-2019, 11:09 PM
Interesting strategy...The more teams you are a fan of...the higher chance you have of having your team win it all.

ultra high iq

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:10 PM
are you man enough to stan one team? yes or no?
What is your definition of being stan?

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2019, 11:12 PM

So you root for more than 1/8th of the teams in the league. Then in the case of these past Finals, no matter who won you were going to brag about the result? That's lame AF :lol

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 11:12 PM
Interesting strategy...The more teams you are a fan of...the higher chance you have of having your team win it all.

ultra high iq

warriorfan
06-25-2019, 11:13 PM
So you root for more than 1/8th of the teams in the league. Then in the case of these past Finals, no matter who won you were going to brag about the result? That's lame AF :lol

Kokak is thinking outside of the box. Very high iq

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:13 PM

ultra high iq
I knew it was just a matter of time for this idiot to show up. Welcome aboard clown. I take pride in slaying you every chance I got.

Just like Curry you always got your teammates to bail you out when you disappear in decisive moments.

RealSkipBayless
06-25-2019, 11:15 PM
You cheated not only the sport, but yourself.

You weren't there during the bad times. Only hopping on during improvement and whichever team won. You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

warriorfan
06-25-2019, 11:15 PM
I knew it was just a matter of time for this idiot to show up. Welcome aboard clown. I take pride in slaying you every chance I got.

Just like Curry you always got your teammates to bail you out when you disappear in decisive moments.

Hey kokak, I am trying to give credit where credit is due. I

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:16 PM
Again the other idiot brought a 2015 post.

I clearly stated that I was no longer rooting for the Warriors after 2015 (championship year). I am not particularly a fan of the threes. This is something I've mentioned. When Tim Duncan (my second favorite player ever) left the Spurs. It was hard to root for them. And that's why I am careful with my words. Following a team or a player isn't the same as being a stan/fan.

That's my personal opinion. We can all agree to disagree.

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 11:18 PM

You weren't there during the bad times. Only hopping on during improvement and whichever team won. You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

https://media.giphy.com/media/gw3MYmhxEv8T52ow/giphy.gif

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:18 PM

Feb 2011 Tell me exactly where the
Raptors
Warriors
Nets
Spurs

were in 2011.

Please I am waiting Mr philosopher please shut your punk ass up.

But of course you knew who I was (like you know who I am today too :oldlol:)

Vino24
06-25-2019, 11:41 PM
Raptors
Warriors
Nets
Spurs

were in 2011.

2011 conveniently riding the coattail of the spurs right into the Warriors dynasty :lol

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:51 PM
2011 conveniently riding the coattail of the spurs right into the Warriors dynasty :lol
You look really stupid and running out of ideas. I will make sure this thread stays at the top. For people to actually how stupid you are bro.

RRR3
06-26-2019, 09:18 AM
Y’all lay off kokak. Acting like supporting multiple teams is a crime is silly

Manny98
06-26-2019, 09:42 AM
Raptors
Warriors
Nets
Spurs

were in 2011.

Wait you were a Warriors fan as well ?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Wally450
06-26-2019, 10:25 AM
Damn, how do you even have time to stan like 6 teams?

k0kakw0rld
06-26-2019, 10:55 AM
Wait you were a Warriors fan as well ?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
You like to read about me right? This isn't the first time I've mentioned it though.

Baron Davis? Monta? Does that ring the bell? :confusedshrug:

k0kakw0rld
06-26-2019, 11:06 AM
Damn, how do you even have time to stan like 6 teams?
How do you not learn how to count at your age? Nets+Raptors+Spurs+Warriors = 4 now? :eek:

Also stop playing dumb and tell me this: what is your definition of a Stan?

- I only paid to watch NBA basketball stricly to go watch the RAPTORS
- I only own Raptors gears or our canadian players (not even a LeBron jersey right now)
- I am canadian

There is not another representation of another team in any of my profile but the Raptors.

Anybody that wasn't present at the time shouldn't be addressing this. I clearly stated that I was no longer a fan of the Warriors. I was called out for jumping out of the Warriors ship. I maintain what I said. A lot of you don't even know the story bu are quickly give their opinion on it.

First off, we can all agree how easy it is for me to piss people off here.

Remember when the Raptors and Warriors were both in the Conference finals in 2015? :oldlol: :oldlol:

I was having fun with y'all fools and this thread should be a refresher for some of y'all. It's been too easy tbh. The "so called" trolls are getting trolled by a master.

Jshuttlesworth where you at? Probably the only poster I respect here.

Axe
04-08-2022, 06:44 PM

bison
04-08-2022, 07:00 PM
he stans as many teams possible because it means he gets to be ****ed over multiple times when all his teams fails. he gets turned on by this which is why he registered the name cuckw0rld