PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant's Muse

UK2K
04-17-2015, 04:10 PM
If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest watching.

I'm not even a Kobe fan, but it really gave an in depth look at his life and career. His competitiveness is unparalleled. Super intelligent, well spoken.

It's hard not to like the dude. He's one of a kind.

Akrazotile
04-17-2015, 05:07 PM
If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest watching.

I'm not even a Kobe fan, but it really gave an in depth look at his life and career. His insecurity is unparalleled. Super intelligent, well spoken.

It's hard not to like the dude. He's one of a kind.

Fixed doe

3peated
04-17-2015, 05:14 PM
it really is a great documentary for any true basketball fan to watch.

Jacks3
04-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Zero interest in watching it. Don't care about all the "other stuff'' and especially don't care to see more of the overly cultivated and overly contrived persona stuff.

Akrazotile
04-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Zero interest in watching it. Don't care about all the "other stuff'' and especially don't care to see more of the overly cultivated and overly contrived persona stuff.

Bingo.

I think Kobe seems like a cool dude, but the way the media hypes up the warrior/hero narrative and Kobe basically helps feed it to them, it's pretty corny.

Sadly tho hes got a million stans who lap up every drop of it. So cringeworthy.

ArbitraryWater
04-17-2015, 05:29 PM

Stuff like this is interesting since Kobe is polarizing, but hit the nail on the head pretty much.. it always goes to great lengths of overhyping particular aspects. Jacks3 GOAT Kobe fan.

Rose'sACL
04-17-2015, 05:36 PM
same for lebron who keeps this "going back home" thing.
going back home was just 10% of the reason he went to the cavs.i haven't watched "muse" because Kobe Bryant made a lot of TV and other public appearances to promote it. it is never good when that happens because it clearly shows that it was made to promote the player's brand value and it is very biased.

fiddy
04-17-2015, 05:45 PM
Bran stans salty, cuz ghetto queen James will never have half the personality/mentality Kobe has.

UK2K
04-17-2015, 05:53 PM
Bingo.

I think Kobe seems like a cool dude, but the way the media hypes up the warrior/hero narrative and Kobe basically helps feed it to them, it's pretty corny.

He says it in his interviews.

He truly is that intense. Every word he says. Watching him take the news of his latest injury, you could tell he was crushed.

Its coming on again at 6ET on ShowtimeShowcase. Channel 1857 for those with AT&T.

Really is a great watch. Very well done.

Its crazy to watch it and realize how truly global he was, and still is. He was dominant.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Anyone have a link for a 720p/1080p copy?

Rose'sACL
04-17-2015, 06:17 PM
He says it in his interviews.

He truly is that intense. Every word he says. Watching him take the news of his latest injury, you could tell he was crushed.

Its coming on again at 6ET on ShowtimeShowcase. Channel 1857 for those with AT&T.

Really is a great watch. Very well done.

Its crazy to watch it and realize how truly global he was, and still is. He was dominant.
put any top 10 all time great player on bulls, knicks or lakers and they would be as popular as kobe.
go to other countries and you would see bulls and lakers having the biggest fan base. knicks would also have a big fan base if they had won anything. most people outside the US only know big cities names and have at least a few relatives living in one of these big cities along with the bay area.

scm5
04-17-2015, 06:38 PM
Bingo.

Watch Muse. It really explains a lot.

The dude loves basketball, it's been his life and it really shows in Muse.